I'm A Runner, Shank

By NyaGordon-X

This is a crossover between Teen wolf and The Maze Runner. ~Newt is alive and got the cure *Possible Newtmas*... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

A/N Must Read

9.1K 85 4
By NyaGordon-X

Aahh! Why am I having so much trouble writing the rest of this book!? I have no idea where I want this book to go!

Seriously! Like why is there no ideas in my head for this book? I wrote a random book same 2 fandoms as this book. To try and get some ideas. But nothing! I have ideas for other books but not this book!

Ughhh!

If any of you have ideas to help me get some ideas that wound be the best!

I know that a lot of you guys like this book so I don't want to discontinue it. Like my other books.

Well thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. ~ Nya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.3K 21
What happens when Stiles and Allison return "home",'pretend to be their old selves instead of Thomas and Teresa until a certain Asian boy shows up, t...
8.7K 549 31
With only one name left on the list of non immune gladers, Thomas' wish comes true and Newt is spared. But you can't spare someone and not have to sa...
97.1K 2.4K 43
Thomas escaped the clutches of WCKD, only to be captured once again. This time in a test unlike any other he has faced before, Thomas must re-live hi...
4.5K 191 3
So, I watched The Maze Runner: The Death Cure last week - and I am so not okay with that ending! Newt should have survived! So I've taken matters int...