friends, never ememies ; NEVI...

Av -strangerthinqs

(N E V I L L E L O N G B O T T O M X R E A D E R ) growing up with the boy who lived is stressful, not to m... Mer

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTHTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR.
THIRTY-FIVE.
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE

FIFTY-SEVEN

412 9 1
Av -strangerthinqs

SCOTLAND HIGHLANDS, HOGWARTS SCHOOL.                          DUMBLEDORES OFFICE.

Dumbledore took off his blue hat and placed his glasses onto his desk, pinching a sherbet lemon as he took the lead out of his office and down the Gryffindor tower in to the long corridor that lead out to the entrance hall.

"A place we journey today is extremely dangerous," he spoke, his hands sat in a knot against his beard and stomach, he didn't look back to the children, only silently telling them to trail after him. "I promised to keep you same and I will do so on one condition...you must obey every command I tell you two," he paused, just beside the doorway to exit Hogwarts.

"Yes sir," the teens both responded, Dumbledore looked at them dead in the eye, it was quite concerning for the God-siblings.

"You do understand what I'm telling you? If I tell you to hide you hide, if I tell you to run you run, if I tell you to abandon me you must do so," he raised his brows, ordering the children, the entrance halls doors opened on their own, looking to the long pathway that lead towards the forbidden forest and where Tonks and Lupin would probably be standing in for security. "You word children," he added.

"Yes professor," y/n and Harry hesitated, Dumbledore didn't smile or respond, only nodded and stood to the side.

"Take my arm," he announced, looking forward, causing the two to furrow their brows in confusion.

"But sir I thought you couldn't apperate in Hogwarts," Harry asked, as y/n agreed, Dumbledore, held out his arms, for each teen to take hold of.

"Well we're outside of Hogwarts aren't we?" He responded, with a slight eyebrow raise and smirk.

Y/n and Harry held onto the older mans lower arms when a loud crack rung in their ears, their bodies twisting and turning in the air like rubber as their feet lifted and landed against another surface, where water sprayed behind their backs, their vision became clearer as they noticed they stood on a large rock in the centre of the ocean with a storm overcrowding the seas and causing waves crashing over the cliffs and over the sea water.

the heavy, bitter wind brushing harshly past them and towards the opening of a cave, which looked pitch black from a distance, but Dumbledore managed to apperate himself, y/n and Harry inside of it, where they could hear the wind of the storm howling outside of its wet, rock walls

"This is the place, oh yes, no magic.." Dumbledore mumbled, the teens stood awkwardly behind him. Dumbledore turned with a small knife gripped into his hands, pulling it towards his blackened shrivelled up palm when he stood ready to pry open his skin.

"Sir," Harry almost called put, as the tip of his knife dented into the elderly mans skin.

"In order to gain passage, payment must be paid, payment intended to weaken any intruder," he told the teens, looking up at them, carelessly opening up his palm as blood rose to the surface and squirted through the sliced part of his burned, wrinkled skin.

"You should've let me sir," y/n announced, as Dumbledore quickly shook his head.

"Oh no y/n, you bloods much more precious than mine," he smiled to the teenage girl, looking back to the misshaped rock wall and outstretched his arm, creating a slight zig zag pattern with his fingertips that caused debris of the wall to break and fall, a similar entrance to Diagon alley.

Dumbledore held up his wand and wordlessly caused light to appear from the tip, y/n and Harry copied after him, trailing behind their headmaster as he picked up his robe slightly and entered into the cave some more, the whole area was quiet with few howls of the storm blowing past them outside. Dumbledore climbing on top of the oddly arranged rocks that looked like ice, though they didn't melt.

"Voldermort would not make it easy to discover such place, careful," Dumbledore stopped them, as the small platform of transparent rocks lead to a pitch black lake, Dumbledore leaning on his hand against a rock, he rotates the wand delicately before tapping the end of his wand as if he was removing the ash from a cigarette.

Harry and y/n watched as another random energy of light left the tip of Dumbledore's wand, rising up into the ceiling only to hover above the black lake, even it's bright light couldn't show what lurked underneath the lake, but it guided it towards another platform of icy like rocks, and paused, indicating it's spot for a possible horcrux.

"There it is, the only question is how to we get there," he pointed to where the beam of light shine even bright.

Dumbledore stood closer to the water, making absolutely sure that he wouldn't fall in and outstretched his hand over the water. Y/n and Harry watched patiently as the black water seemed to bubble underneath his arm, alarming the teens as a rusted old chain was caught in Dumbledore's hand, he handed over to the teens.

"If you would you two," he asked, y/n and Harry were quick on their feet as the pair of them pulled the chain towards them Dumbledore waiting weakly. Poles of wood rose to the surface and a bowl was attached underneath the poles, a small wooden boat being pulled out of the ground, the sides of the boat quite low down.

Once the wooden mouldy boat had reached the teens and elderly man, they boarded it, Dumbledore guiding it over the black lake with worry, leading to a much smaller island of chunks of transparent rocks, Harry and y/n helping Dumbledore up onto the platform, walking over to a taller chuck of rock, where a potion sat inside, it smelled metallic and bitter, a black dust swirled inside of the mixture.

"Do you think the horcrux is in there sir?" Harry asked, pointing his wand to where the substance swum, Dumbledore agreed.

The headmaster, used his blacked out hand to hover over the liquid, watching as his movement caused a sudden ripple underneath his burned out hand, his eyes widened slightly, looking up to where y/n and Harry stood with slight fear in his eyes.

"It has to be drunk, all of it has to be drunk," Dumbledore announced. "You remember the condition that I've brought with me?" He raised his brow towards the teens, to which they nodded, his head tilted slightly. "This potion might paralyse me, might make me forget why I am here, cause me so much pain that ill beg for relief, it's both of your jobs to make sure I keep drinking this, even if you have to force it down my throat," he ordered the children y/n stepped In front.

"Let me take it, I'll drink it," y/n told her headmaster who shook his head.

"Not a chance, I'm much older and much less valuable, you both have good health," he told his students, taking the small clamshell scooper placed on the rim of the bowl.

Dumbledore rose the potion towards his lips, slurping at the liquid, the shallow cup removed from his mouth with a slight lick at his lips until his wrinkled, blue eyes began to budge.

"Professor," Harry spoke, as Dumbledore's head began to shake vigorously, grunting and choking on his own spit as he stumbled away from the potion, closer towards the water as he plonked onto the rigid rocks, his shrivelled hand rising up to his ears worryingly.

"The potion Harry, make him drink it," y/n yelled, keeping her eye on Dumbledore as he almost rocked on the spot, looking around frightened as Harry came down with another scoop, Dumbledore forcing his nails inside Harry's jacket every time the teenage boy came over with another scoop of the potion.

"You've got to keep drinking remember," y/n told her headmaster, watching as the elderly man panicked, continuing to breathe so unevenly that he would choke.

"Make it stop, make it stop," Dumbledore would yell, his hands clasping over his ears as some potion would trickle down and soak into his beard.

"It will stop, just keep drinking it," y/n reassured him, unaware of the tears prickling in the corner of her eyes.

"Please don't make me," he begged, tears streamed down his eyes, Harry stepping over to pour more of potion into his mouth.

"Please sir, it's the only way," Harry told the headmaster and he rocked on the rocks, y/n held onto Dumbledore's shoulder worryingly.

"JUST KILL ME!" The elderly man roared, alarming both Harry and y/n, y/m tried shushing the man in reassurance, only for Harry to have his final scoop for Dumbledore to swallow.

"One more, one more I promise I'll do what you say," Harry compromised, watched as Dumbledore shook his head rapidly, begging for not another sip.

"Sir, please," y/n them added, as he continued to shake his head, but one glance at the scooper he painfully opened his mouth, Harry quickly holding back of the mans head to allow the elderly man to drink the potion. 

Harry pulled away his hand and Dumbledore inhaled deeply, his nerves seemed to have calmed and he seemed to be in better health.

"Harry, y/n," he smiled up to the teens, smacking his lips together as if he was tasting something, "Water, water," he told the teens, they nodded, diving over to the bowl where a locket sat inside the centre, a large 's' sat in the middle with gold and green details inside of the locket.

"We did it sir," Harry told the man, who only ignored him.

"Harry, water," Dumbledore told, the teens nodded, Harry taking hold of the locket, pointing his wand to the bowl.

"Aquamenti," he chanted, y/n had hold of the scooper and tried grabbing the water inside of the scooper, to which the liquid would only disappear through the hard material.

"Why is it not-" y/n mumbled until Harry snatched the scooper, crawling down to the black water underneath.

he reached down to only pause when the light that navigated them towards the island dropped inside of the water, causing the entire cave to grow pitch black. Y/n grabbed her wand instantly as she flicked it towards the air, another jet of light rose into the air, allowing Harry to have more vision.

The boy put his hand closer to the water, the scooper barely touching the water when a melted corpse hand grasped onto Harry's wrist, the flesh so melted it was almost like a skeleton held onto his wrist. Harry thrashed and dropped the scooper, pulling the corpse creature up with him.

Y/n realised that multiple melted mutated corpses were raising to the surface, noticing the creature were one of Voldemort's favourite creature, inferior, dead people that had been rotting underneath the black lake, some bodies moulded into one as they suddenly began to crawl to the platform and to where they stood.

"Stupefy!" Y/n chanted, knocking back a few corpses. "Stupefy," she yelled again, knocking back a few more.

"Sectumsempra!" Harry called, knocking more back, until some grabbed onto y/n's ankles and wrist, causing the girl to Yelp, Harry turned in shock until a corpse grabbed onto his ankles. He jabbed them with his elbows and wand, y/n copied, only for it to be no use, the inferi seemed to be much more stringer and forced the teens into the water.

Their vision became murky and unclear as their chest grew tight from the cold temperature, their clothes swimming in the black misty water and dragging them down to the bottom which looked deeper than they'd both expected it to be. A corpse came up from behind to grab on y/n's hair, as one grabbed onto her chest, pulling them bravely towards the bottom.

Unsure how to act the teens thrashed in the water. Their breathe collapsing and their lungs grew tighter and tighter, unable to breathe as the cold temperature wrapped their heads and chest like a corset.

all hope was lost until bright fiery light busted from above the surface, causing corpses to fall back into the water, pushing the inferi that was tugging onto y/n and Harry away from them, allowing them to swim up to break through the surface, where heat was beaming at their cheeks.

Dumbledore stood up on the surface with his wand tightly in his hand, waving his outstretched hand over his head, swirling the fire around himself, making sure the boat wouldn't be touched, wind brushing through their hair as the teens got up onto the surface, grasping onto a weak Dumbledore, the fire gaining passage towards the exit as they got onto the boat, gliding back over to where the exit of the cave was.

"You're alright sure, you're gonna be alright, don't worry," Harry told his headmaster, the teens had the arms of Dumbledore over their shoulders.

"Oh I'm not worried I'm with you two," Dumbledore smiled to the teens. "Take my arm," he ordered the children, feeling as they held tight onto his blue robes, apperating surprisingly back into the castle, the highest tower which was the astronomy tower, the headmaster limping alongside Harry and y/n.

"We need you to get to the hospital wing sir, to Madame promfrey," y/n told her teacher, Harry helping as they guided the Dumbledore onto the steps of the astronomy tower, he shook his head.

"No, Severus, Severus in who I need, wake him, tell him what happened, speak to no-one else, Severus you two," he ordered the children until a loud clang erupted them from underneath, looking towards the staircase that lead up to the astronomy tower. "Hide down below I do not give you permission either of you to speak. Whatever you do, keep yourselves down below," he ordered, standing up on his own, Harry and y/n shuffling towards the staircase that led to the large storage cupboard underneath. "Do as I say," he nodded towards them, reassuring their anxious glances. "trust me, trust me," he told, y/n grabbing onto the sleeve of Harry's jacket and forcefully shoving him towards the storage.

"Good evening Draco, what bring you here on this fine evening," dumbledore suddenly spoke, y/n held up her wand, Harry joined as they watched Draco peer towards Dumbledore.

"Who else is here, I heard you talking," the platinum haired boy sneered, Dumbledore held his hands behind his back politely.

"I often talk out loud to myself, I find it extraordinarily useful, have you been whispering to yourself Draco?"  Dumbledore questioned, Malfoy only furrowed his brows "Draco, you are no assassin," he told the boy, his wand outstretched at draco's eyeline, his hand shaking and his face screwed up.

"How do you know what I am! I've done things that would shock you!" He yelled, jabbing his wand closer to Dumbledore.

"Like hexing a necklace and giving it to Katie bell to return to me or poisoning a bottle of mead also to pass along to me, forgive me Draco but I can't help but believe these actions are so weak, your heart wouldn't care to admit it," Dumbledore shrugged, as Draco stepped forward angrily, his wand still pointed to his headmaster.

"He trusts me! I was chosen!" Malfoy rolled up his black blazer sleeve to reveal his porcelain skin with a tattoo engraved into his flesh, dark black snake leaving the mouth of a skull - the Dark Mark.

"I shall make it easier for you," Dumbledore spoke, drawing his wand out, pointing the tip towards his head.

"Expelliarmas!" Malfoy chanted, flicking his wrist slightly, a small jet of light knocking Dumbledore's long wand out of his healthy wrinkled hand,

"Very good, very good," Dumbledore complimented, turning back to the stern teenage boy, his wand still pointed towards the elderly man, y/n and Harry took their own time to silently aim their wands towards Malfoy until a large clash was heard from the bottom of the staircase, alarming everyone. "your not alone," the headmaster spoke, stepping forward.  "there are others, how?" He questioned.

"The vanishing cabinet in the room of requirement, I've been mending it," responded Draco, shadows came running up the staircase as y/n and Harry stepped close to the stone wall, watching as Bellatrix Lestrange, the carrow siblings and Fenir Greyback were chasing themselves up the steps.

"Let me guess, it has a twin?" Dumbledore asked, Malfoy inhaled deeply.

"From Borgin and Burkes, they form a passage," Draco swallowed thickly.

"Genius, Draco," Dumbledore smiled. "I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices, please let me help you," the elderly man suggested only for Draco to step up, his hand fearfully shaking.

"I don't want you help! Don't you understand! I have to do this! I have to kill you!... Or he's going to kill me, he's gonna kill my whole family...I've got no choice," he told the man he had cornered. Y/n and Harry continued to have their wands raised, but it seemed to slightly lower.

"Come over to the right side Draco, we can hide you more safely than ever, we can have the order hide your mother and your father is safe at the moment at Azkaban, when the time comes we can grab him too, you are not a killer," Dumbledore told the Platnium haired boy, watching as tears were prickling around his red exhausted eyes.

"But I'm this far? I've got you defenceless, at my mercy and they thought I would be dead by now!" Draco announced, a small tear streaming down his right cheek.

"No Draco, it is at my mercy and not yours, that matters now," Dumbledore told.

Malfoy paused, looking at his headmaster sadly, noticing the sympathy and help Dumbledore was trying to provide, another tear overlapped his dry one. Draco gulped, his outstretched arm that shook with fear seemed to lower gently as he looked across the astronomy statue to where his target stood with a friendly smile laid fondly through his log white beard.

"Well look what we have here," Bellatrix Lestrange announced. Y/n and Harry could barely see her figure through the wooden floorboards but noticed Draco raising his wand towards Dumbledore shapely. "well done Draco," the woman pondered to where her nephew stood.

"Good evening Bellatrix, I expect introductions are in order?" Dumbledore asked, watching as fenir, the Carrows spread out beside Draco, all welcoming the dark black clothing aesthetic.

"afraid not Albus, we're in a tight schedule," Bellatrix snarled, twisting her head to Draco who stood there anxiously pointing his wand toward Dumbledore, the elderly man standing defensively. "Do it," Bellatrix whispered loudly.

"He does have the front, just like his father," The carrow brother announced, watching as Draco folded his lip up to the man, his attention pulled from where Dumbledore stood.

"No! the dark lords ordered him to do it and he will do so!" Bellatrix yelled, but very quickly a creak was heard at the floorboard on the level where y/n and Harry stood, both teens looked over their shoulder to see Snape, his greasy black hair fell over his hooded eyes, lifting his index finger, ordering them wordlessly to remain quiet. "Go on Draco, NOW!" Bellatrix screamed, Snape gliding away and up the steps, his figure barely being seen through the floor.

"No," Severus announced, causing the death eaters to turn to the DADA professor. Y/n and Harry looked up to Dumbledore watching as the elderly man gave a short glance towards the teens, Snape seemed to copy.

"Severus, please," Dumbledore spoke quietly.

"Avarda kedarva," Snape suddenly chanted. A green spark bursting from the tip of his dark wand, sending Dumbledore off his heels and over the astronomy towers railing, the teens watched in utter fear as Dumbledore disappeared from their sight.

Bellatrix shrilled in glee, standing at the railing Dumbledore was shoved off from to cast a spell from the end of her wand. Snape dragged into Draco's stunned figure, the Carrows and Greyback trailing behind with smirks against their faces, Bellatrix joining not to long later, skipping happily behind. The large group of death eaters.

Harry and y/n finally jumped out of their stunned trance to chase after the death eaters pouncing down the steps. y/n noticed Fenir Greyback taking a left to a dimly lighted corridor, grabbing Harry zip-up jacket and pulling him along to the direction the werewolf ran in, noticing the Platinum haired boy, Bellatrix's frizzy matted hair bouncing and the greasy haired professor speed walking down the corridor, loosing sight of the other death eaters.

Harry recklessly charged through, y/n copying only to slip on an odd liquid, falling down into the stone tiled ground, Harry's figure growing smaller and beams of red and green flicked down the end of the corridor. Hands grasped onto y/n's shoulders, pulling her body up suddenly and up towards the old castle walls.

"Fresh, beautiful new skin..." She heard the werewolf snarl, his harsh breath brushing past her neck skin.

She grew lightheaded with panic as she thrashed, begging for the lights to knock out the attacker. Fenir grabbed onto y/n shoulders even tighter trying to keep the child still, just as she thankfully kicked him where the sun don't shine, watching as the man over hurled over, y/n jumped down to her feet as she noticed a dark liquid glazed against his razor sharp teeth and against his outgrown nails.

She took it to her advantage to draw her wand and body bind the werewolf, watching his legs tie together and his wrists collide to his hip on the stone ground, pegging it towards the exit of that hall to where she noticed Harry defending Ginny, McGonagall knocking back a Carrow sibling, as well a Lupin and Tonks sliding into action, knocking back a new death eater.

"Y/n?" A small voice spoke out. Y/n looked to her right seeing Neville laying against his front on the stone ground, his hair out of his round face that squished against his floor. "You're bleeding, who-" Neville spoke, attempting to raise from the floor only to loose balance and fall on his front again with a loud 'oof', y/n looked to her shoulders to see deep red coated across her new jumper, she lifted her finger to her neck where Fenir had grazed his teeth delicately against to feel more blood pressed against her skin, and it certainly wasn't hers.

"Here let me help-" she said, crouching down to loop her arms underneath his armpits.

"Y/n watch out!" Tonks screamed, her mousy brown hair covering her shocked eyes. Y/n looked up to see Fenir was up and running again with a slight stumble at his feet. Y/n let go of Neville and draw her wand once more, a green spark drawing from his wand and missing her just barely, y/n quickly stunning him back and so powerfully he went through a glass stained window and flew out from the castle from the fourth floor.

Y/n noticed Harry was no longer in the room and had probably had been chasing after Snape and Malfoy: only the Carrows and three other death eaters were caught inside if the castle. Neville weakly tugging onto y/n's jeans to gain her attention, she continued to knock back Amycus, the Carrow brother meanwhile his sister, Alecto was being chased down by Lupin.

Y/n noticed Ron being brutally attacked by a chubby death eater, y/n ran over to jump at the mans back, pulling back his shoulders unexpectedly and pin him against the ground where Ron yelled a stunning spell that knock him unconscious, a woman's screeched laughter filled y/n's ears.

"Neville?" Y/n practically yelled, turning her head to see her unconscious boyfriend spread out across the ground, a death eater taking advantage of this as he lifted his black wand, y/n however in a fit of rage, pulled hers up quicker to stun him backwards into a wall, disarming him and ran towards the brunette, hovering her hand over his mouth.

She didn't even realise how her chest seemed to be up and down with each quickening breath, sighing rapidly as she found him to be breathing. A green spark shot past her ear, alarming y/n's senses to help stun the woman death eater, only to miss and shoot again, hitting her square in the chest and causing the breathe to be suddenly knocked out of her lungs, a dark smoke enveloped her as she suddenly disappeared.

y/n looked over her shoulder, watching as Tonks and Lupin chased down another death eater as a rather chubbier death eater seemed to be cornered by McGonagall and Ron, Ginny had stormed over to where y/n crouched.

"What happened?" Ginny yelled over the curses, recognising her irregular breathing.

"I dont know, I turned around and he was knocked out, he's still breathing I checked," y/n announced, looking down to see his lips had parted slightly, they didn't sit like that before. Y/n grimaced at the tightness of her lower stomach, some unforgivable curses had been acting up on it, she tugged on Neville rough hands. Ginny stood up.

"Stay here, those were hopefully the last two death eaters McGonagall, Ron, Tonks and Lupin are taking out, I'll go check around the school, order students to stay in their dorms and be safe, security must be doing the same, make sure to take him up to the hospital wing!" She yelled the last part, watching as she ran away from the dim corridor, her hair bounced with every leap the ginger girl took, y/n pursed her lips worryingly, looking back down towards her boyfriend.

"Black!" She heard Mcgonagall yell, Ron seemed busy forcing a chained up death eater out of the building, the corridor seemed relatively close to the entrance hall and out of the castle grounds, "Get him to the hospital wing immediately, if you see anyone up there take them too, only if they're injured, use the levitation charm for help, quickly!" McGonagall ordered, following behind Ron, noticing the death eater was placed under a confundus charm.

"Wingadium leviosa," y/n quietly chanted, Neville's body seemed to hovered above the ground slightly. Y/n licked her lips, trying to take her mind off the pulse that rung in her ears, looping her arms up under his armpits, noticing his body being light as a feather, she placed his arm around her shoulders and her arm around his waist, catching onto his cardigan now and then to stop him from slipping away until she had reached the hospital wing.

"So it's true, the death eaters arrived?" Madame Promfrey suddenly squeaked as she saw Neville sleeping body floating slightly in the air. "Place him down here, and remove the spell as soon as possible, Black," Promfrey announced, helping y/n guide Neville towards the closet bed on the left of her, removing the spell with a slight flick, Madame Promfrey, analysing his body. "Go, quickly find more people who've been injured!" She shooed the worried teenage girl.

HAHAHAHAHAHA DOUBLE UPDATE, WHAT DO YA THINK, I WAS TOO EXCITED TO UPLODE SO I DIDNT REALLY DO ANOTHER PROOF CHECK (ILL REGRET LATER DW) BUT ONE MORE CHAPTER UNTIL THE DEATHLY HALLOWS GDSDHBGFDHJI

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

406 21 15
ᴵⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ⁿᵉʳᵈ, ᵃ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ, ᵃ ʳⁱᶜʰ ˢⁿᵒᵇᵇʸ ᵇᵒʸ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳⁱⁿ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜʰᵃᵒˢ ᵇᵉᶠᵃˡˡˢ ᴴᵒᵍʷᵃʳᵗˢ.
5.6K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
1.5K 76 27
𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 Or The Boy who lived 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 by The Girl who Survived. ~"Sometimes a heart c...
655 12 7
Seeing the future has its costs, for you it takes a mental toll. Seeing the things and people you love suffer had never been something you could deal...