FRESH AIR || Haikyuu!! X Read...

By caxsthetic

Different people, different mind. Starved to be loved and yet we couldn't do anything to make them love us. T... More

Be Mine? || Akaashi Keiji
Loving You || Oikawa Tooru
Gentle Affection || Sugawara Koushi
Intoxically Mine || Akaashi Keiji
Pleading Eyes || Bokuto Koutarou
Hopeful Eyes || Bokuto / Akaashi
Lovely Eyes || Akaashi Keiji
Behind Those Eyes || Bokuto Koutarou
Not Anymore || Kageyama Tobio
Homesick || Oikawa Tooru
Away From Home || Oikawa Tooru
Coming Home || Oikawa Tooru
Divided Heart || Nishinoya Yuu
Main Character || Tendou Satori
Lost to Pride || Miya Atsumu
Lost to Doubt || Miya Atsumu
Lost to Him || Miya Atsumu
Completely Lost || Miya Atsumu
Made a Way || Bokuto Koutarou
Grant her Wish || Kita Shinsuke
Leave Me || Sawamura Daichi
Love Me || Sugawara Koushi
Fluffy Comfort || Kozume Kenma
Drunken Cowboy || Miya Atsumu
Let it Brimmed || Tsukishima Kei
Balter || Tendou Satori
Need You Now || Kuroo Tetsurou
Stuck With U || Oikawa Tooru
Elegiac || Miya Atsumu
Caim || Kita Shinsuke
Anagapesis || Kuroo Tetsurou
Querencia || Oikawa Tooru
Saudade || Akaashi Keiji
Just Fine || Miya Osamu
Be Fine || Miya Osamu
Not Fine || Miya Osamu
Never Fine || Miya Osamu
Fine Line || Miya Osamu
Will You Be Fine? || Miya Osamu
I Am Fine || Miya Osamu
Who Needs Memories || Miya Osamu
Warm Up || Yaku Morisuke
With Hope || Miya Osamu
With Time || Kageyama Tobio
In the Rain || Miya Osamu
With Lie || Suna Rintarou
With Bond || Miya Atsumu
Let The Storm In || Kita Shinsuke
When The Storm Passed || Kita Shinsuke
Through The Storm || Kita Shinsuke
Compromise || Kita Shinsuke
The Dumb One || Miya Atsumu
Round and Round || Suna Rintarou
In Circle || Suna Rintarou
Right Back Home || Miya Atsumu
Contented Heart || Kita Shinsuke
When The Curtains Closed || Sakusa Kiyoomi
To Stay || Kita Shinsuke
To Love || Kita Shinsuke
The One || Miya Osamu
Who Have You || Miya Osamu
HC || Pampering Day
HC || First Christmas
Wedding Band || Kuroo Tetsurou
Golden || Miya Atsumu
Secluded Booth || Miya Osamu
Sleep The Night || Miya Atsumu
With Each Flaw || Hirugami Sachirou

Agape || Iwaizumi Hajime

6.6K 183 45
By caxsthetic

The venue bathed in brilliant summer sunlight as the season changed. Spring has gone, replaced by summer that rolled into the world, giving warm tingle to everyone's soul. Today the sky was painted blue, not even a glimpse of clouds could be seen in the horizon right now.

In the countryside, two families gathered together to celebrate this special day. The day when two different families moulded into one to create and endless linkage. The day when two souls become one, to begin an everlasting journey with each other by their sides.

The celebration would be held in a property with a private beach. It was tricky, knowing that too much wind could wreck the entire venue. But the couple took the risk anyway. It was a day that would happen once in their life, and they wanted it to be special.

At one of the buildings where the groom prepared themselves, a couple of lovebirds could be heard through the entire room. It was soothing and rare to find those birds near the sea. Maybe, it was a sign, hopefully a sign for something greater.

Yellow light from the sun illuminated one of the rooms. A large mirror with gold intrication planted on the creamy wall. The room was filled with clothes, beverages, and some flowers that would be put in the suit pocket later on.

He stood there with a suit wrapped around his figure. The suit was chosen by his best friend, something that he was actually afraid to do since he knew how bad the fashion sense that his best friend had.

But he just had to do it, he cherished the friendship that has been going on for years between him and the professional volleyball player. And right now, he was actually satisfied with how well the suit complimented him. He was muscular, and it was hard to find a suit that was just right. So it made him feel grateful to find one that could glorify his figure perfectly.

Sweat started to form in his forehead even though the air conditioner filled the room he was in at the moment. Another man with soft chocolate hair stood there while humming a tone, the best friend that he cared so much.

"You are too tense, Iwa-chan~" Oikawa sang sung while once again styled his hair to the back, "Everything would run smoothly, I am sure of it!"

"Tch, don't jinx it, Trashykawa." Even though his words were malice, the intonation that followed didn't scream annoyance at all, "I couldn't believe you actually came, you know."

The brunette stopped his doing and turned to look at his best friend, the man who was always there for him, even at his darkest time.

"You are my best friend, Iwa." It was rare to hear the brunette called him without any honorific, knowing well his whole life he had to hear his name with a chan every single day.

The two men just looked at each other, a small smile plastered on their faces like they thought about the same thing, "Even though I am broke as hell to fly here and back to Argentina next week, it was worth it."

The spiky haired man chuckled to hear the remark. He didn't actually expect his best friend to accept the invitation, knowing that the professional volleyball player still had another year in Argentina.

But then, this is just a glimpse to show how powerful the friendship that he had. Once upon a time, the brunette even left the chance to go to an elite school because he didn't get accepted there. It was still imprinted on his heart, to have a friend who would do anything to just stick together. Even though the said school could bring the brunette to a more promising future, his best friend didn't care.

"Well, I want to be in the same court as you," It was raining, the two high school boys walked side by side with umbrellas in their hands, "Not as foe, but as a friend, as teammates."

Oikawa Tooru was someone that rarely showed his real facade. But when he was just with the ace, that's when his real nature appeared without filter, knowing well that he couldn't be hurt with the spiky haired boy by his side.

"You are so sappy," Iwaizumi punched the brunette's arms playfully, but it ended up more powerful than he thought, making the poor setter winched, "But thank you, Oikawa." A little smile plastered on his face, "That means a lot to me."

The brunette was dumbstruck. He really wanted to just take a picture since it was rare to see a gentle smile on his best friend's face. But then he smiled too, knowing well it was a friendship that would last forever.

"You are always welcome, Iwa."

The little knock from the door woke them up from the little memories that were running at the back of their head. The groom immediately looked at the grandfather clock at the corner of the room, only to find that it was time.

It was time to finally make you his, the woman that captured his heart in a blink of an eye.

"Ready, Iwa?" His best friend pocketed his hands while looking at him with a playful yet reassuring gaze, "If you are not ready, I don't mind to be the one who stood at the end of the altar, you know."

"You are a trash," That remark annoyed him and he just walked past the cackling man who would never get tired teasing him, "Come on, or Mattsun will take your place as the best man if you didn't stop laughing."

The brunette snickered at the threat and followed his best friend outside. Once their feet touched the outdoor pathway, ocean breeze immediately caressed their skin. And for Iwaizumi, it felt like the ocean itself telling him that everything would work out perfectly.

The sun was now seated quietly at the west side of the horizon, lightening up the mood to be warm. Everything it touches would turn into a golden array of sun, enchanted the whole venue like nature gave a blessing already to the event that would unfold in minutes.

He stood in the middle of the aisle, family and friends started to sit in their arranged place. It was a wedding with some rustic touches, flowers embroidered on each of the wooden seats, complimenting nature with each other's superiority.

Slowly but sure, he walked towards the wedding ceremony arch. The wood was simple, painted white to make it look pure. A cordon of lanterns set on each side, lighten up the pathway around the arch. Flowers once again adorned the top of the arch to match the entire venue, some fell to the ground as the wind blew.

"It's your day," He jolted a little when he heard his best friend by his side, "I can't believe you would be the first one who got married." The brunne pouted. Even though he knew he didn't think about marriage at the moment, it made him wish he had someone too.

"Well, not my fault you choose only sex and not the love." Iwaizumi smirked, making the poor man pout even harder, "But thank you for being a trash sometimes," A smile emerged on his face as he remembered the first time he met you.

"What?" The brunette was at loss, confused by the genuine confession, "Oh!" But then he remembered, he remembered at one point he decided to get early to the gym, leaving the ace behind.

"Trashykawa, crappykawa," The wing spiker muttered under his breath as he walked alone to the school while rain pouring down from the sky, "I am going to throw some volleyball at him, I-"

Then he stopped all of a sudden when his eyes lain on you. It was raining, and you didn't look like you had an umbrella or anything to save you from the merciless rain.

You stood on the sideways, body's shivering with how the weather turned dark all of a sudden. The sun was out when you were out of your house, but luck decided to test you all of a sudden, turning the sunny day to be melancholic.

The fact that you hate getting wet didn't help you at all. So you decided to just wait until the rain was gone. But after minutes, the sky was still dark, making you let out a long sigh, knowing for sure that you would get stuck here a little bit longer.

"You are Aobajohsai's student, right?" You yelped when you could feel a hot breath on your neck. It made you shivered more than the freezing temperature, "I didn't mean to scare you,"

When you were calmed down, that's when you realised who the boy was. It was Iwaizumi Hajime, the ace of your school volleyball's team, the boy that with his every movement could make your heart flutter.

You are too starstruck as you look at him, hearts thummering like crazy. You always found the man fascinating. How he cared for his teammates, the respect that he gave towards his opponent, all the little gestures from him was amusing.

And you couldn't help to just stare at him as you absorbed the warm that he radiated with how close the two of you were at the moment. He was muscular for a high school student, you could see it even when the uniform didn't do his figure justice.

"Are you alright?" He was genuinely worried with how red you looked right now, "Are you sick? Do you want me to accompany you back home?" The question caught you off guard. Who in their right mind would escort a stranger while they basically were late for school.

"N-No!" You cursed at yourself for stuttering, "I-I am fine, Iwaizumi-san." He widened his eyes, wondering how he could never see you before. And he felt guilty for not knowing your name right now, "You should go ahead, the bell would ring in a few minutes."

You fiddled your fingers, staring at him as you tried to usher him away. It's not that you hate the company, and it would be a shame if the two of you didn't end up as an acquaintance. But he was a student too, just like you, and you didn't want to be the reason for his lateness.

"Then let's go." He pushed his umbrella to hover on your figure a little, "My umbrella may not be big, but at least it could prevent us from being soaked completely."

"But, you still get soaked either way!" You tried to protest, "I don't want you to be sick, you have a game this weekend and I need you- I mean, we need you to be healthy."

He let out a long sigh when he realised that he just met a stubborn girl. Though he's not going to lie, your little scold that you threw before made him feel warm inside.

"I am not going anywhere if you didn't come with me." But you were not the only stubborn human here, he was too, could be stubborn some of the time, "I will wait here until you agree to come to the school with me."

You frowned, but in his eyes, it makes you look like an angry kitten instead. And he couldn't help but blush a little, sadly, it went unnoticed by you.

"Alright, alright. But I want you to be under the umbrella completely." You stood next to him, keeping some distance, "Come on, then."

He was thinking of a way to make the two of you completely safe from the rain. Something appeared on his mind, a sight that he had once seen when Oikawa walked with his ex-girlfriend in the rain.

"Can I wrap my arms around you?" The question that he uttered made you lose your composure completely. Imminence blush crept on your face, jaw dropped and mind not functioning, "I am sorry, but I have to."

Without waiting for your answer, he wrapped his right hand around your torso, making your body to flushed with his. He started to walk, occasionally glanced at you to see if you were soaked or not.

"W-Why are you doing this..." He could hear your little voice as you mumbled under your breath, "You didn't even know me..."

He was too, didn't know why he had the urge to just protect you from any harm when you showed how care you were towards him. And he was for the first time, proud for being an ace, making you realise his existence.

But it was just something inside you that was pulling his heart every time you talked. It was still there, tugging inside him as you were now in his embrace. The second he pulled you towards his arms, he felt something that he never had before.

Your body that was flushed with him didn't only warm his body. But his heart too, started to feel the unfamiliar warm. And right now, he wanted to feel more, he wanted to know more.

He wanted to unfold the feelings that he had right now, and he wanted to do it with you,

"Then let's change that." He stated, looking down at you as you looked up, eyes locked with each other, "My name Iwaizumi Hajime, what's yours?"

You knew you had a crush at the man. But right now, at this moment, you felt more than just a mere crush as the two of you walked under the same umbrella. It was something more powerful, you know what it was.

And you wanted to unfold the feelings that you had right now, and you wanted to do it with him,

"My name is (L/n) (F/n)," You gave him a little smile, realising that your embarrassment started to dissipate as the two of you walked, "But you can just call me (Y/n)."

A chant of violin filled his ears, notify the whole venue that the bride was ready. One by one, family and friends started to stand, eyes focusing at where you were standing right now.

Your hands gripped at your father, tightened when you could feel everyone's eyes in the room. To say that you were nervous was an understatement of the century. You didn't dare to look up, eyes focusing on the heel that you wear.

Since morning, you were a nervous wreck, afraid that you would trip even though you wouldn't wear a stiletto. Your shoes were just a five centimeter heel, nothing that you couldn't handle in your daily life.

Your father tried to reassure you that it would be alright, but his sweet whisper couldn't dissipate the anxiousness that was tugging inside your heart.

"Sweetheart, please look up." The two of you started to walk down the aisle, "Look up, I promise you didn't want to miss this."

Taking one last deep breath, you brave yourself to release your gaze and trust your father completely. And right now, you felt like you walked down towards an angel.

He stood there with a warm smile plastered on his face. His spiky hair caressed by the ocean breeze, making him look like he was a star in some kind of romantic movie.

Everything moves like a slow motion as you noted all the little details that unfolded in front of you. He was the first person that could make your heart feel like this, he was the one who could make you live, not just exist.

From the time he shared his umbrella with you, you knew for sure you wanted the event to be replayed for the rest of your life. You wanted to be in his embrace, falling to the deep love that his body conjured.

Your eyes never leave his figure, too transfixed by the magnificent human being that you proudly called your lovers. Slowly, your father gave your hand to him, to be cherished, protected, and loved, forever until the end of time.

And when your hand fell on his, you felt like some kind of power struck inside you, spreading all over your body as it strengthening you. His other hand helped you to arrange the lace on your dress that was unruly due to the wind that blew.

Once the two of you stood on a perfect stance, the wedding officiant cleared his throat, gathering the attention of all family and friends. You looked deep into his eyes, olive green eyes gazed into your soul, suffocating you with immense love.

"To (L/n) (F/n), the angel from the rain," He called out to you, wanting you to hear every syllables that was out from his lips as he shared his vows, "From the day I met you, I know there was a foreign feeling inside my heart, tugging me to made me come back to you,"

Tears started to appear at the corner of your eyes, and he gently wiped it all away with his thumb, "You have always be there on every step that I took, boosting my confidence, reminding me endlessly that I am loved, even on my worst days,"

At this moment, he really wanted to just smash his lips into yours, but he held himself back, knowing the wait would be worth it, "So, I promise to support you during good times and bad times and to never let this world break your kind, loving spirit."

He said every syllable with so much passion, letting it roll out from his tongue like it was the words that he had been chanting since he was born. Every word and every promise seeped into your heart, proud to call the man in front of you as your husband.

Being loved by him was like he was the last of your kind. As if he speaks the same language as you that no one could be able to. To be around him was like finally not being alone as when he pulled you to his embrace, it felt like you were strolling in summer meadow.

How was that he was so much more than sunshine? How did he breathe life for you when no other can? Why was that he became your medicine? And by time, no one could love you like he does. So you promised this to him- while you breathe, you would become his in mind, body, and soul.

And when the officiant allowed him to kiss you, he took his time. He cupped your face, caressing your tear-stained cheek with his thumb as he tried to imprint the sight in front of him into his heart.

Because your love was so whole, his missing pieces appeared. Because your touch carried such passion, what was scarred became soft once more. Because you were steady and patient, his open wounds have time to seal and vanish.

Perhaps that is why they say love was such magic, a gift from the universe, a sweet addiction to the someone he was born to find. For with his twin soul, you, the only other born in the same flame as him, the two of you were able to bathe one other in warmth and light as easily as you and him breathe, immune and oblivious to darkness.

And the love that you radiated was sealed, by the first kiss that you shared with him as husband and wife in the middle of the ocean breeze. The kiss that started your journey together, not as you and him, but together, as one soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 10.8K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right ๐Ÿฅต" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
29.2K 693 16
ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยทเญจเญงยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท THIS USES THEY/THEM (But for Hinata and Kenma they call you "Nii-san") Sunny morning, officially no parents for 5 months...
134K 1.5K 19
โ˜๏ธŽ โ”† โ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. โž As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
3.8K 41 6
It has been since 2017 that I have been back into this account. It's crazy that I am an actual adult now in 2024 with adult responsibilities, but I...