Ordinary World (COD Zombies |...

By Arakhiin

Numbers are part of the story, [EXTRAS] are kind of like the other stories. Feel free to make requests, I dec... More

1 | Meeting Him
2 | How they act when they start developing feelings for you
[EXTRA] | Showing him the game
[EXTRA] | Playing with their facial hair
[EXTRA] | Taking him to Disney World
3 | First Date
[EXTRA] | Watching the Sound of Music with him
[EXTRA] | When you start crushing on another video game character
[REQ|EXTRA]|You get injured trying to help them

4 | When he gets accused of being a traitor

542 8 0
By Arakhiin

Nikolai Belinski

Nikolai was on his way to pick you up from work when he was stopped by a couple of Russian soldiers, the three of them spoke in their native tongue.

Nikolai: Good evening officers, how may I help you?

Soldier 1: Sergeant Nikolai Belinski, we have been ordered to take you in for questioning.

Nikolai: What for?!

Soldier 2: We have received disturbing intel about the last siege.

Nikolai: You think I had something to do with the destruction of MY village, the death of MY wife!

Soldier 1: Sir, we've just been ordered to bring you in for questioning, you may take up your complaints to the seniors.

As you left the tent you noticed two soldiers leading Nikolai into a truck, you rushed over and asked where he was being taken to; the soldiers merely asked you to step back, Nikolai assured you that everything was fine and he'd be back in time for dinner.

Nikolai looked at the simple round clock that decorated the room, 11:30, he was growing restless, he wanted to spend time with you but now he worried that you were still up waiting for him. "Sergeant Belinski, we'll ask you once again, what do you know of the attack." Nikolai looked up, rage clearly etched on his face as his own people accuse him of destroying everything he's ever loved.

Meanwhile, after waiting for hours you decided to call up some people to find out where they had taken your man. Thankfully, one of your co-workers was actually dating one of the soldiers who took him away, you got the address and made your way towards the facility. On your way there you began to have second thoughts, what can a foreign nurse like you do?

"Maybe locking you up overnight will refresh some memories" the interrogation room door slammed shut as the Captain made his way back home. However, on his way back he noticed a young woman waiting out in the blizzard and commanded a couple of his Officers to take you in. After some questioning they informed the Captain of your background and your business, he pondered for a bit then decided to use you to get the information he needed out of Nikolai. "You are here for Sergeant Nikolai Belinski?" the Captain approached you.

"Yes sir."

"Well Sergeant Nikolai is in big trouble at the moment, and if you want to help him then I suggest you get him to speak truthfully."

"What did he do sir?"

"He's currently under arrest for leaking information to the enemy forces which resulted in the attack here."

You looked at the Captain in disbelief but said nothing, you don't believe Nikolai would ever do such a thing...but how well did you really know the man? The Captain led you to the room where the Sergeant was being kept, he told you to wait before disappearing inside.

"Sergeant Belinski, we have someone here to see you, a little bird. Pray you tell her everything or else."

Nikolai's body shook as he realized what was happening, sure enough your small frame entered the room and quickly rushed to his side. "What are you doing here? It is dangerous."

"I was worried, I can't bear to lose you."

"Have they hurt you my sunflower?"

"No...but they've told me-they've told me that you helped the Germans?" Nikolai, despite being bound in chains, gently cupped your face with his rough yet warm hands "I would never do anything to betray my country. I would rather go through hell than destroy everything that I love." For some reason, his words alone was enough to persuade you. "Tell me what I need to do to prove your innocence then."

'This is crazy' you thought as you rummaged through the files, messages, and recordings in the evidence room. A guard loomed in front of you making sure that you do not alter any files nor destroy any documents, you had the message and all other relevant information on one pile, and all others stacked high on the opposite side. The guard provided any translations you needed and returned any files deemed useless by you, it took you nearly the whole night to piece together every information and gather all necessary documents to prove Nikolai's innocence.

Come morning, you sauntered up to the Captain in the interrogation room and smacked the papers on the table, Nikolai jumped awake, the Captain looked quite offended of what you did. You began by telling them that Nikolai had just returned home after crossing Europe a couple of days before the ambush, there were multiple recordings that hinted that Nikolai's forces were taking heavy damage in the front lines, you've pulled up a list of names of witnesses; then you explained that in no time would anyone had been able to communicate with the Germans and have known the situation here. It also didn't make sense why he would betray his country and hometown, the information that they retrieved that hinted Nikolai's involvement was misinterpreted due to the ineligibility of the handwriting, turns out that the name was misspelt and it regarded an aristocrat that was among that perished in the siege. There was a moment of silence as the Captain looked through all the data you've gathered up and processed the information you've given him; he nodded then ordered a temporary release of Nikolai, his full release will come once all the names in the list of witnesses you had were confirmed and provided the same story as you.

Once back home the two of you just laid in bed and just relaxed, it was nice lying next to him, he felt so warm and fuzzy. Nikolai couldn't seem to stop thanking you for everything that you had done, though you kept telling him it was nothing, you could tell by how hard his heart was beating and how close he held you that what you did was more than just nothing to him.

Tank Dempsey

"Bullshit! You know I would never do anything like that!" All the ruckus caused you to go out and see what was happening, Dempsey was in the middle of a heated conversation between him and another soldier. You pushed your way through the crowds just to get to him, "What's happening?" you asked your partner.

"Nothing sweetheart, just head back home and I'll be with you shortly." Tank assured you though clearly he was distressed about the situation. "Come on Tank, she's an adult, she can take what's happening! Hey missy, your boyfriend here just shot and killed a soldier last night." Tank was fuming at this moment, you didn't know who to believe, before anything else happened Tank dragged you away.

"What was that all about?"

"Some stupid story made up by some jackass."

"If it's nothing then why's it bothering you so much?"

"Why? Because...because...I...don't know." The guilt in his eyes betrayed him, he knew what happened last night but there was something else.

You and Tank were having lunch at a small restaurant, Tank was back to his old -happy go lucky- self, you tried to act fine for him but the stares that he was getting from other people frustrated you; how dare they judge Tank, they don't know him like you do. Tank noticed your lack of appetite "C'mon sweetcakes, you gotta eat up else you'll just be skin and bones" he said through a full mouth.

"How can you act like this when everyone's treating you like a bad guy?" Tank sat in silence for a couple of minutes, he didn't want to talk about it in a public place but he knew how much it was bothering you that he wasn't telling you everything. "Finish eating up and we can spend the rest of the day at home, how about it?" You simply nodded and did as you were told knowing there was nothing getting through when he puts on his serious voice.

"Fucking traitor that's what you are" a passer-by hissed audibly enough for you to hear, another accused Dempsey of abusing you hence why you were always next to him. You felt your heart beat against your ribs as if wanting to rip out of your chest and give those people a good beating. Dempsey squeezed your hand and gave you a reassuring glance, you nodded and followed him. As the two of you walked through the busy streets of the town Dempsey began:

"I was patrolling last night, it was quite peaceful and so I was just casually strolling along the border when I heard a commotion way off in the Northern grounds. I thought it was just a bunch of privates messing around so I went ahead by myself. There were five of them, all were not in their right minds, you could smell the alcohol from miles away and worse of all was one of our PoWs was just sitting there on the ground drenched in gasoline practically begging for his life. I called them out but they wouldn't listen, one of the kids was already holding a lit match, smirking like some sadistic bastard; I tried to stop him but one after the other they came at me...when...Hardy saw his buddies struggling he dropped the match on the ground and went for my gun. I had to hold him off, it was either me or him. I hoped there was another way, a way with no casualties but my hand slipped and I accidentally pulled the trigger and shot Wight. The Jap got away, I tried to help Hansen but everyone fled and didn't even call for a medic, I tried carrying him back to the base but he was bleeding a lot and I think I got a vital organ or something, and I just...couldn't."

Dempsey's body shook but he willed himself to continue walking forward "so yes. I did shoot someone and yes I betrayed everyone by letting the Jap get away." You couldn't believe what you were hearing, so you pulled him back to face you, you reached up to his cheek and held your warm hands against his cold skin "It wasn't your fault, if we can get those soldiers then maybe we can clear your name!" You noticed Dempsey smile which soothed your aching heart, he takes caressed your soft cheeks and shook his head "It's not going to change the fact that I shot a kid who has families waiting for him back home."

You knocked on the door and waited patiently outside, you hear a couple of guys with varying accents at the other side, a man with red hair opened the door, he looked at you and looked around, he had bloodshot eyes and smelled of dirty laundry and body odour. "Hi" you say nervously "I'm looking for Private Hardy."

"Depends who's asking." He spat, his accent was a hundred percent Scottish; you took a deep breath and thought about Tank and how much this would help him. He didn't know that you had gone to speak with the dead man's friends, you found their address through a friend of Tank's who also believed his innocence. "My name's y/n, I'm a...friend of Tank Dempsey-"

"Uh huh well you're not welcome here" he shut the door in your face but you continued to explain yourself "Please! I just need you to help him, he's in big trouble, he's a good man and only wants to help."

"He killed Tom!"

"He didn't mean to, it was an accident."

"Who the fuck accidentally kills someone!?"

Knowing that there's no getting through this guy you sighed in defeat and began to walk away, but not before saying the parting words: "He's a good man."

"I can't have this Corporal, do you know how hard it is for me? You're one of my best soldiers." Tank listened to his Commanding Officer in silence yet his head held high, if he was going down then it will be with dignity. Then there was a knock on the door which directed all attention and tension to the person entering the room "Private Hardy, what's the meaning of this?" the Commanding Officer asked with a strict tone. Tank stared dumbfoundedly at the Private, the private was unlike him, Hardy was slouched and looked meek "Sir, sorry for the disruption but I must confess."

"There's no need Private." Tank said but the Commanding Officer held his hand up to stop Tank and urged Hardy to continue. "Me and a couple buddies of mine were drunk, some couldn't even stand on their own; we took a Jap and led him to the forest to have a bit of fun. I didn't even know what I was thinking-then one thing led to another, Corporal Dempsey tried to stop us but...I grabbed his gun and during that one of us must have pressed the trigger and shot Tom-Private Thomas Wright." There was a moment of silence as the CO stroked his chin and thought about the situation. A couple of minutes later he dismissed the two soldiers.

Days later Tank received news that he had to repeat a couple of his trainings again and has been currently suspended. Frederick Hardy and all his friends present that night had been relieved from duty due to disorderly conduct and endangerment to a PoW, he was also tasked to write to Tom's family.

Takeo Masaki

Takeo had just left you for a moment while he goes to visit the underground lab, you were left to do whatever in a smaller lab with a scientist who introduced himself as Yosuke Himuruko, or Himuruko-san to you. "L/n, what do you think of what we do in this lab?" Himuruko approached you, his English wasn't exactly perfect but it was better than the other scientist, though Takeo was still by far the best out of everyone. You deepened your voice before telling him your thoughts, all positive of course, last thing you need is to get in trouble and get kicked out or worse, Himuruko nodded approvingly and complimented your ability to observe and perform tasks carefully and efficiently "if you had not been Takeo's student then I would've taken you in as mine, a gift such as yours needs to be-how do you say...perfected!" You felt yourself glow with pride, his words was the motivation you needed to offer your services to him. The two of you were testing the effects of the new venom by a mutated plant on monkey cells, the results were disturbing but thankfully neither you or Himuruko understood. "What are your feelings on Takeo?" Himuruko asked.

"Uhh...he's a good man sir, he took me off the streets so I can help the Emperor's cause."

"He is a good and respectable man...but he wishes to see this organization close."

"Oh? Why is that Himuruko-san?"

"He saw that we tested on animals, and sometimes the prisoners. We all know that it is...unethical, but in war we must do all that we can to stop it and win for the sake of our Emperor and people."

"I see..."

"L/n, I'd hate to see what our group has built be turned into ruins, so me and a couple of the Main Researchers have proposed that Takeo be removed."

"Removed as in bring back to the front lines or-"

"Removed as in no longer putting his nose where it doesn't belong."

"Ahh..."

"This would be good for you too! A young boy like yourself have a bright future in research, and with I as your teacher you could be the one that could lead the country into a prosperous and powerful era."

Back home Takeo had been muttering to himself in Japanese since he arrived, you had tucked your son into bed, as you brushed your now short hair you reminisce the memories when you would style it however you want, how your husband would stroke your hair until you drifted off to sleep, and how beautiful you felt. You shook yourself back to reality and approached Takeo and began to massage his stiff shoulder "How was your day Takeo?" Takeo leaned back and groaned pleasantly against your touch.

"Better now that you're here by my side."

"You've been talking to yourself for the past couple of hours, everything alright?"

"No, I have sent multiple reports to Commanding Officers and to the Emperor about what they're doing here but I have received nothing, no response as if they've been ignoring everything and overlooking what they're doing here."

"Yes...about that, Himuruko-san told me something that might interest you." You told Takeo everything that the Scientist have told you, you told him how they wanted to get rid of him permanently, how the emperor approved of the research and continued to fund the experiments, the venom; by the end of your report Takeo was upset. He wrapped your hands around his and breathed deeply "I'm sorry, I thought your life here would be better, but it seemed it had grown more dangerous."

"It's ok, we'll work through this together."

The following day you heard a commotion happening outside the labs near the swamp, you rushed over and what awaited you was the sight of all the Main Researchers and Commanding Officers around Takeo who was kneeling down on the ground, guns were pointed at him and a single katana against his neck drawing blood. They were speaking in their dialect, Takeo caught sight of you but did not react, instead he continued to stare down on the ground even as he was taken away into the underground laboratory. Himuruko noticed you and walked you back to the small lab where you were working, having not even stepped inside Himuruko began telling you all about his experiments and plans that the two of you would be working on, he rambled on and on but the thought of anything happening to Takeo scared you. "What will happen to Masaki-san?" you asked.

"Well...we have agreed that it will be a good idea that he partakes in our clinical trials...as a test subject."

"A test subject!?"

"What's the matter? He was hindering all our work, now you will be able to do as you will 'till heart's content."

"I can't!" Himuruko stared at you and noticed the change in your behaviour and voice, of course a woman, he should report this to the authorities but something about you...reminded him of his own wife, his wife who had long stopped speaking to him. "If going against us is not enough to bring Takeo down then surely revealing your identity and his deception would be." Realization dawned on you that the dangerously powerful man in front of you was aware of your true self. "Tell me why I shouldn't report this." He threatened.

"I...we have done nothing wrong. You said it yourself, I have a gift, losing me would mean losing a valuable asset."

"I do not lie, you are special. I am also quite observant and I see that Takeo is someone more to you than a teacher."

"He is. He...saved me, protected me and my son when we were about to be..."

"..."

"He is a good man, trying to help everyone and trying to do everything for his country, I'm sure you would understand." Himuruko then asked you to follow him; the scientist led you inside the Underground lab, it's your first time ever entering and inside it was filled with many hard-working scientists and mechanical stuff that could only be described in comics and books. The two of entered a tight elevator which descended further down to the core and stopped at a big room which seemed to have vines and flora growing on the ground and walls, the appearance almost disguised the fact that the area was a dungeon. As soon as the doors opened you instantly rushed over to the cell which contained your beloved, Takeo greeted you with as much worry and sorrow. Himuruko then spoke with Takeo in their language for quite a bit of time, there were moments when Takeo was adamant about something before hesitating and surrendering to whatever Himuruko had said.

"Himuruko-san said that he would vouch and let me free and in return you must work for him, be his lab assistant." Takeo then spoke to the scientist behind you in a questioning manner, Himuruko said something in a sombre manner. After the scientist finished speaking Takeo's manner towards Himuruko changed from disdain to respect.

You were wrapped around in Takeo's arms in bed, he softly brushed your soft hair with his fingers. "Will you ever tell me what he told you?" He stopped his motions and smiled at you, that sweet smile reserved for the love of his life.

"I will tell you when the time is right."

Edward Richtofen

"Have you heard? There is a rat amongst us! Leaking plans and blueprints of our weapons!" Edward's ears perks up but kept his attention towards the keypad. "There was an arrest last night at the train station, a couple boarding the train were recognized as French citizen, what do you think will happen to them?" The Doctor's heart rate quickens and just as the metallic door slides open, the sight in front of him gave him a fright, Dr. Maxis is staring him down like a kid who accidentally broke a vase while playing soccer. "Dr Maxis, you gave me a fright."

"You're late Doctor."

"I know, I lost track of time list night and completely forgot--"

"I'm sure you've heard of what had happened."

"What did, Maxis?"

"There was a couple found last night attempting to flee the country, upon inspection of their bags there were documents, maps, and blueprints about what we're doing here."

"How?! We have nightly patrols, every sector of the castle is heavily guarded, not to mention the cameras and security systems we have."

"That's why there's someone inside leaking the information." Maxis looks at Richtofen that shows that he exempts no one with his suspicions "Do you know anything, anything at all about this?"

"None at all Maxis-"

"You haven't brought anyone here have you?"

"N-no! It's only been me."

"..." Maxis strokes his beard with his thumb "Commander Steinler will be here in a couple of hours to check up on the situation."

"Already!?"

"Word travels fast Edward, they'll be speaking to everyone. Make sure your answers are short and on point." Maxis then heads out to prepare the rest of the department for the arrival of Commander Steinler.

"Danke!" You give your best smile to the young soldier who seems to be as young as 16 but the boy claims that he had just turned 18 a couple of weeks ago. The bell to the shop rings and who enters but none other than the man who can set your heart on fire. "Hello Doctor, you've no idea how hectic today had been, you must teach me German one of these days."

"My love, please be careful, there's a powerful and important man that will be coming here" Edward fills y/n on everything about the Commander and what happened last night. Despite the urgency in the Doctor's voice, Y/n simply smiles and reassures the Doctor that everything will be alright, and you will be because the General Good's Master has been taking care of you like you were his own daughter. Any soldier that ever crossed the line and started making you uncomfortable he'd immediately kick them out despite their threats. You grab Edward's hands and wrap them around yours and promise that everything will be alright, the doctor is still not confident, but he wants to believe, so he gives you a sincere smile and leaves. A couple of moments after Edward's figure disappears from the shop's window, a convoy of trucks passes the store front and park along the road. The General Good's Master and his wife joins you in the front, his face clearly upset with the ruckus the new troops are making outside. "This is ridiculous, it's just a bunch of papers and drawings that the crazy scientists made" The wife scrunches up her nose but does not leave her spot, her husband chuckles at her statement.

"Dr Ludvig Maxis, I've been waiting for this." A large smug man emerged from the gondola along with three of his trusted cronies, all look as wicked as their Commander. There is a pit in Edward's stomach as the man took a step closer to his beloved guardian, Maxis does not falter in the presence of the intimidating man, instead he stood tall as if challenging him. "While you go play make believe with your crazy friends, the rest of Germany is fighting a war for a new world."

"If you are done Commander I would very much appreciate it if you would follow me to the headquarters."

A man wearing a bright Third Reich insignia proudly in his arm enters the store along with two other officials, he introduces them in Deutsch. One of the officials goes up to the General Good's Master and spoke with him in an uninterested tone, one of them motions over to you. "They'd like to interview first" your boss says as he takes your place next to his wife.

"But I can't speak-"

"I told them." You carefully approach the official that called for you whilst the other one spoke to the owners. "This is all standard precautions, there are no right or wrong answers" the man spoke with in perfect English with a hint of German accent "So just say whatever's on your mind."

As Edward waits at the underground lab a courier arrives with a letter regarding the French couple found last night. The man passed three hours after arrest as he was beaten up prior, his wife who tried to escape into the train is currently unconscious, two passports for each person was found (French and German), a map of the village and Castle -including the inside and secret rooms-, blueprints of a handful of verified weapons and inventions, and finally documents of all the Lead and Directors stationed currently.

"Edward." Maxis emerges from the doorway with his hands behind his back, his adopted son nods and begins to head to the conference room but Maxis grabs his arm before he could get far "Keep it short, keep it subtle."

"Do you know these two?" The official holds up two photos from a French passport, it took most of your will to not react, you clearly know the man and woman from the photo, you remember getting on the carriage with her at the edge of France's borders, you remember eating dinner with her and her husband last night before they left for heaven knows where. "I've seen them around, heard them say something about leaving the place, why?" you pray to whatever god that may be listening that everyone who was present last night at the inn does not turn you in.

"It's nothing, thank you for your time and enjoy the beauty of Germany." As if on cue, the other official bids your boss farewell.

It was night-time, you finish packing up the store and ready to go out and have dinner at the inn when the bell by the door rings. "Sorry! Close!" you say waving your arms at the customer. With a shout from the man a couple of soldiers enters the door and drag you towards a truck.

"Damn it Edward, I told you not to say too much! That pig has been out to get me for a long time." Maxis holds the bridge of his nose; the young Doctor is currently under investigation and so Maxis has taken it upon himself to speak with him. "Maxis I assure you that everything's under-" The door barges open and in comes Commander Steinler, and two soldiers holding you captive. The sight of you causes Edward to abruptly stand, a reaction that the Commander found intriguing and satisfying "I see you two know each other" the evil man snickers. Maxis shoots Edward a sharp look and sighs disappointingly.

"Let her go, she has done nothing."

"Quite the opposite really, a little birdy has told me that this lady along with the couple found at the train station arrived recently with a rumour that they are Ally sympathisers. You struggle in the tight restraints you were in, Edward and the large man spoke in their native tongues leaving you confuse and in the dark. Edward opens his mouth to speak but Maxis places his hand on his shoulder and begins "So you believe petty rumours over facts."

"I believe what I see and hear, this woman cannot even speak our language and arrived recently here at the core of 935's operation."

"If she was a spy then don't you think the German soldiers and people are capable of finding them out? We have a strict system here, no Ally sympathiser can pass through."

"Not unless the mole amongst your ranks let them." Steinler then looks at Edward who seems to shrink in his seat "Commander!" a soldier barges into the room and salutes at the bulky man. "The mole has been found trying to smuggle the documents and plans out of the castle, he's been identified as a British spy." Steinler's face scrunches up, he orders his soldier to release you.

"Well that complicates things" Dr Maxis smirks which further infuriates the Commander.

"It is not over Maxis, I will see that you are gunned down for all that you've done." As the Commander and his cronies leaves the room, Edward jumps out of his seat and rushes over to you, embracing you tightly. "Are you ok, my love?"

"Edward." Edward's body flinches as he hears Maxis' booming voice echo around the room. "I have told you not to associate yourself with anyone-"

"I know Maxis, but they could've died."

"We could've died!"

"Doctor, I assure you that I bring no ill will, I'm just trying to survive just like any of you."

"If I see you trying to flee this country-no, village, then I will be forced to have my men go after you. Do you understand?"

"Loud and clear sir."

"Doctor, Maxis, please. I trust her, so trust me when I say that she means well." Maxis looks at Edward and back to you, the way he held you, the desperation in his eyes, it is all too familiar to him. Without saying another word, he leaves the room with one person on his mind, Sophia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 9K 150
THIS 150-PART ONESHOT BOOK IS COMPLETED. I won't take any more requests and I won't be adding to it. Hope you enjoy!! ~ ~ ~ Just a bunch of Call...
18.3K 758 63
This is book two in my series titled "Roses and Blood" Series list: Book One: Into The Aether Book Two: No Turning Back ...
12.5K 185 29
Do you ever think of a scenario, maybe because it's something you have, or you think it'd just be interesting to write? But you can't commit to a ful...
24.1K 185 22
[HI 5 STUDIOS ONE SHOTS/IMAGINES] If you have any suggestions or want me to write anything I'm open! Just leave a comment! Thank you! Enjoy! Achieve...