Kayla's Girl Guide For Guys

By Original_Trio

Kayla: Hai! Umm... Here's my advice book so, need advice come request questions!! More

These Feelings
Confessing
Congrats! Sorta...
The 1 of 3C's
C # 2
Final and Most Important (To Me At Least) C!
Find How She Wants Love (Ft. Matt & Admin...?)

Cuddling Tips? (Ft. Matt)

68 2 1
By Original_Trio

Matt: Why am I here actually? Kayla: To help me give some cuddling advice to all the guys with girl problems. Matt: *sighs* Fine, when you cuddling with your girlfriend don't go overboard and grab her good stuff. Kayla: Matt! Matt: What! That is logical advice! Unless you like- Kayla: No, no, no! Stop stop! Just end the chapter! Matt: Umm... Alright.

Matt: While Kay's back here recovering. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. We'll see ya. *waves and smiles* Kayla: Bye bye!! *waves and smiles*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
153K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
66.4K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...