Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

By Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... More

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2

19.7K 619 993
By Calybear7

Hi. How are ya?

This is how I imagine you look

This is Hanako

and this is Ryou

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Dad!" I called, skidding to the left to avoid the railing to the stairs. I headed through the living room to the kitchen where I saw Mic setting down his stuff. "Oh, hey Mic. Is dad back yet?" He glanced around to me, shaking his head.

"What do you mean? I'm right here!" he said. I cleared my throat, awkwardly. Mic had been trying so hard to get me to call him dad ever since he and my father had gotten together. I felt bad every time I saw his face when his efforts failed, but I just couldn't bring myself to call him that just yet, if ever. I didn't quite see him like that as of now.

"I meant...other dad," I said and his face fell, knowing full well that I had been talking about my biological father and that his attempt had failed again.

"Nope, not yet kiddo! He's got an interesting class this year, and you know how he is," he said and I frowned, glancing at the clock. I had told Hanako and Ryou that I would meet them in the cafeteria for dinner and I didn't want to just not show up to dinner here and worry my dad. "Why so jittery?"

"You're one to talk," I said, smiling slightly to myself. "I made some friends and I want to have dinner with them in the cafeteria."

"Oh? A night alone with your dad?" I gagged, setting my stuff down in an open chair.

"Blegh! Mic!" I groaned and he laughed, ruffling my hair. I let out a huff and brushed it back with my fingers. "Can you just tell him I want to ask him when he gets here?"

"Will do!" he said and I scooped up my stuff, running up the stairs and throwing my book bag aside. I glanced at myself in the mirror for a quick second before digging out a barrette from one of my bins. I stuck out my tongue slightly, tugging back my hair. I snapped it into place, looking at myself. I grimaced and took it out to try again. I clipped it smoother this time, looking back at my reflection. I could fully see my face this way and I paused, struck oddly by the change. I wasn't sure if I liked it very much. It was times like this when I wasn't at all like my father.

I often suspected that a had little pieces of my mysterious mother in there that made me nervous or goofy around those people I trusted most. My dad was quiet and strong as was I, but there was that part of me that was just not at all him, no matter how hard I tried to be like he was. I might have Aizawa blood, but something just didn't click and I could clearly see it at moments like this. I pulled the barrette from my hair with a tight swallow and tossed it back to sink to the bottom of the bin.

"I like your hair like that," I whipped my head to see my father stood in the doorway.

"I guess," I shrugged. I immediately went in for a hug to which he ran his hand down my hair, lightly hugging back. "Hey, I was wondering if I could go to dinner in the cafeteria with my friends?"

"You made friends? Who are they?"

"Hanako Kobayashi and Ryou Kishi. They're both in the medical course," I said. His lips curled upwards slightly and nodded.

"Of course, but when you come back I need to hear more about them," he replied and I smiled back.

"I want to hear about your new students!" I replied. "After dinner of course." He nodded, pecking my forehead before heading downstairs. I glanced to where the barrette was but left it be this time. I headed downstairs after him, calling that I would be back soon. I headed down the hall to meet up with my new friends, glancing around at the groups of students around the halls. My gaze shifted to a lone student with wild purple hair that reminded me of my dad's when his quirk was in use. He had dark circles under his eyes like my dad too, far more discolored than mine were. He carried a book underneath his arm and slinked past the group of students, going unnoticed. It was strange how much he looked like my dad.

I followed further down the hall to see a lively group near class 1-A's door. I avoided them, figuring such a loud group had a good chance at being in my father's class and I didn't particularly want their attention. I made my way to the cafeteria and quickly spotted Ryou and Hanako, making my way towards them. A boy with neat blonde hair cut in front of me to get to the food line, paying no attention in my direction as he smugly spoke to the 2 other students beside him. I didn't want to know what kinds of quirks people possessed in this building, knowing they were most likely far superior than my own and flashier.

I was slightly disappointed I hadn't gotten my father's quirk, reduced to simply training with him so that I might protect myself. I couldn't be a hero that way, so I settled for helping heal people. That was a noble way to save people too, but it was mediocre considering what was expected of the Aizawa name. I severely didn't want to make myself known to his students and I hadn't in years past, knowing they would be pro heroes and I couldn't even keep up with my father.

"(y/n)!" I glanced up and quickened my pace towards my 2 classmates.

"I got you some food," Ryou offered. "I figured you might like this." I nodded.

"Thank you," I replied.

"I was just saying how you should totally let me do your hair for you!" Hana said and I glanced her way, brushing it away from my face in embarrassment.

"That would be nice..." I replied and she narrowed her eyes, plopping her elbows down on the table to peer at me with her chin perched on the back of her hands. I noticed now that Hanako had a piercing in her brow that hadn't been there during class. She too had ears that were pointed, much like the 3rd year student Tamaki Amajiki, which I only noticed now that she had placed some more of her piercings in. Right after moving into the school, my father had felt bad that I had to leave my only friend back in my old middle school so he forcefully introduced me to the best 3 students in the first year hero course, which had grown into the big three. I hadn't at all wanted to be known by his students, but Nejire had been extremely nice and Mirio reminded me an awful lot of All Might so meeting them wasn't all that bad. My favorite had been Tamaki. He was notoriously shy, which was why it was strange and probably hard to have 2 very out going friends, but in meeting me he noticed the similarities between us and reassured me that they weren't all that overbearing. I felt most comfortable with them and they were the only people around my age that I knew. I only knew teachers and pro heroes before that. They weren't exactly my friends, as I was very clearly younger and not in their class. They had each other and I was really just the teacher's daughter. They were more of the type to stop me in the hall for a friendly discussion, but that was all. So I suppose they really weren't my 'friends'.

"You're kinda quiet you know," Hanako said and I glanced up from my train of thought to notice Ryou elbowing her hard, partly disguised by the table. She winced and glared his way.

"Yeah?"

"Just an observation."

"I don't talk to very many people," I said.

"Then we must be special!" she replied, going back to eating. I nodded, turning to my food. I felt suddenly embarrassed, knowing that I was coming off as a recluse.

"I didn't know you had piercings," I said, "they're cool."

"Oh yeah, I'm still fighting the office on letting me wear them to class. They're acting like I'm asking to come into class topless or something," she replied. "It's just an eyebrow." My face blushed at her boldness and I shook my head.

"I think you should be able to wear them." There was a loud laugh and a crash and my attention was drawn to the entrance of the cafeteria. There was the group of students that had been outside my father's classroom.

"Ugh 1-A." I glanced to Ryou. "My cousin tried to get into 1-A and they rejected him so hard. I'm kind of glad though because only their class is rowdy every year."

"Yeah, I heard your dad expelled the whole class last year!" Hanako said and I nodded at her.

"Yup...That's dad," I replied. "He's not afraid to so they need to be honestly scared."

"They're just so obnoxious," Ryou said and I glanced their way. They were practically wrestling on their way in. It was impressive they had managed to make such good friends on the first day, but they seemed like the type my dad didn't like. My attention was drawn to a brightly smiling boy with tall and jagged red hair. He was extremely muscular and walked with his hands in his pockets, laughing along with the rest of the group. Next to him were two other boys crawling on each other even though they had probably met that day, one with rounded elbows due to his quirk and a wide spread smile. The other had a sharp lightning bolt across his lemon yellow hair and from what I could see he had bright matching eyes. Next to them was a girl with a mop of pink hair and horns and pale pink skin. Her eyes were wide and black with yellow pupils and I could only associate her with what appeared to be an alien. My gaze switched in between the 4 before I met eyes with the red head across the way. I felt a mellow feeling wash over my body and I whipped my head back over to Hanako and Ryou.

"Woah, what's with your eyes?" Hana asked and I blinked a few times.

"What?"

"They're blue," she replied and Ryou glanced at me. If they were blue that meant the poor boy was masking some kind of mental issue, typically a sad one. It didn't make much sense considering how brightly he was smiling, but he didn't look very peculiar like the other 3 did because of their quirks. Maybe he was feeling inferior or not confident in his abilities. Or maybe something else deeper was going on. I hadn't meant to activate my quirk, but when our gazes locked I must've been too startled it diagnosed him. I never liked to use my quirk without consent unless it was an emergency of course.

"The one with the red hair must be nervous for his first day of school," I said. "I accidentally activated my quirk."

"Ohhh, that's pretty cool. What am I feeling?" Hanako asked.

"That's different," I said. "His ailment is anxiety or something of that degree. I can't really tell if you're happy or sad."

"Oh...I get it," Ryou said, turning to his food. I glanced towards the group one last time, seeing the boy with red hair sat down with a strange look on his face. He must've felt my quirk or seen my eyes. That or he had noticed the uncanny similarity between me and his teacher.

"That's so interesting, you can do so much with your quirk," Hana said.

"I guess it's because I got a combination."

"You're like the kid who got into Aizawa's class on recommendation," Ryou said.

"Who?"

"Uhhh, Endeavor's son. He's got half hot half cold," he said.

"Oh, but didn't you hear? During all the tests they did today he only used his ice side," Hanako said. "I mean...I don't mean to gossip, but that's a little odd."

"His dad's quirk is fire...he doesn't use it?" I asked and Hanako shrugged. "I had no idea Endeavor was married to a woman with an ice quirk."

"Really?" Ryou asked.

"No, I've been to a couple hero galas with my dad but Endeavor always come alone," I said. "My dad doesn't talk to much about it and I only really follow a few pro heroes I know."

"Oh yeah...you must know a lot huh?"

"I guess."

"Oh! Do you know Kamui Woods?" Hana asked and I paused.

"I think I met him once."

"You have to take me to a hero gala!" she said. "I love him."

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"I mean his quirk is so cool and kind of similar to mine," she said. "He can use it for attack though, I can't use mine for that."

"I guess you two are similar," Ryou said. The conversation dissolved into hero talk before I excused myself from dinner.

"I have to get back to my dad. I'll see you guys tomorrow right?" I asked and Hanako smiled widely at me.

"Yes ma'am!" she replied and I nodded, tugging my hair back and away from my face. I waved goodbye lightly before making my way out of the cafeteria. As I left I could feel eyes on me, but when I glanced back at my friends they were busy gathering up their trays. I glanced to the 1-A table to see the red head looking at me, leaned over to the boy with the large elbows. He too glanced at me and I turned away quickly, a heavy beat of my heart against my chest. I hurried out of there and quickly back home, shutting the door with a solid click.

"Back already?" I glanced to the couch to see both my parents cuddled up there.

"Yeah," I said and Shouta narrowed his eyes with a simple sigh. "So you going to tell me about your class?"

"Sure," he offered, sitting up slightly.

"Expel anyone yet?" Mic asked.

"No."

"Gone soft have we?" Mic asked and my father shook his head.

"I was planning on expelling the lowest ranking student today," he said. "It ended up being that Midoriya boy."

"Who?" I asked, seating myself on the ottoman.

"During the exam he ended up with zero hero points because he saved a girl and broke both legs and arm in the process," he said. "Poor kid has a quirk that might just kill him, I couldn't kick him out. It's a miracle how far he's gotten in life, I'm surprised he made it to 15. He's got to learn how to use it and there's no use in kicking him out."

"Woah," I murmured. Mic wasn't wrong when he had said my father had an interesting class this year.

"The best performing so far proves to be Bakugo, who has an explosion quirk," Shouta replied and I looked at him in awe.

"Uh, is there a boy in your class with really spiky red hair?" I asked.

"Yes, why?"

"I just saw him in the cafeteria today. I think I spooked him or something," I replied.

"How?"

"Dad...I look like a girl you," I said and he nodded, getting what I was saying. I didn't say anything about my quirk activating, as I knew I technically wasn't allowed to. Even if it were an accident. "What's his quirk?"

"His skin can harden like rock," he replied and I nodded. That kind of confirmed my suspicious of the flashiness of his quirk. Of course having hardening skin was pretty noticeable, but compared to the 2 classmates my father had just described and the 3 I saw him walk in with it was significantly less showy. I hoped he didn't feel too bad about it.

"I saw him walking in with a pink girl."

"Acid."

"Acid?! Oh man...and the one with the big elbows?"

"Tape dispensers. They're very good for capture and travel," he explained.

"And the lightning bolt guy?"

"Electricity," he replied shortly.

"Geez dad don't get to excited about the new school year," I said and Mic laughed at my sarcasm.

"Why don't you tell me about your friends," he offered, seating himself back against Mic's arm.

"Oh well Hanako can grow plants and herbs from her skin and she naturally has this line of flowers around her head like a crown it's really cool. She's probably the most energetic of the three of us."

"Three of us?" my father asked and I glanced up at him, nodding. We had our little group already and I could see the relief in my father's face knowing that I felt included.

"Ryou is sort of chiller than she is and he has a positive energy quirk. It's odd considering how he's not really all BAM in your face like you would expect a guy with a positive energy quirk to be. He doesn't seem to think his quirk is all that cool or impressive, but I think it's very cool," I continued. "They're pretty awesome and they seem to like me."

"That's great," he said. He was beginning to notice my hair being pushed back more often and my mood was greatly improved from just one day. It was a change, for the better or for worse I didn't know.

"What are you guys watching?" I asked and he resumed it so that I could watch too. I sat beside Mic, my arms crossed over my chest as I watched their show. I didn't really know what was happening, but I was too busy thinking of new topics of conversation for tomorrow so that I wouldn't go blank on something to say.

~Calymari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 102 37
[Completed] You don't really like friends. Your parents are divorced and neither of them wants you since your father is dead and your mother has gone...
14.2K 283 33
A thoughtful, beautiful, hot, quiet girl and a social, energetic boy who loves hanging out with his friends so much. Do they match? Y/n Intelli and D...
123K 3.7K 32
UNDER EDITING "I'm no hero..." Something she told herself when she was at her worst and no one would tell her otherwise... This is a fanfic about My...
324K 12.1K 39
It had been years since Shouta Aizawa had seen his sister - his life led him a different path and he couldn't bare looking back. She had never resent...