Our Future (BILLIE EILISH)

By lyricalbil

SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass... More

- O n e -
- T w o -
- T h r e e -
- F o u r -
- F i v e -
- S i x -
- S e v e n -
- E i g h t -
- N i n e -
- T e n -
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y o n e -
- T w e n t y t w o -
- T w e n t y t h r e e -
- T w e n t y f o u r -
- T w e n t y f i v e -
- T w e n t y s i x -
- T w e n t y s e v e n -
- T w e n t y e i g h t -
- T w e n t y n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y o n e -
- T h i r t y t w o -
- T h i r t y f o u r -
- T h i r t y f i v e -
- T h i r t y s i x -
- T h i r t y s e v e n -
- T h i r t y e i g h t -
- T h i r t y n i n e -
- F o r t y -
- F o r t y o n e -
- F o r t y t w o -
- F o r t y t h r e e -
- F o r t y f o u r -
- F o r t y f i v e -
- F o r t y s i x -
- F o r t y s e v e n -
- F o r t y e i g h t -
- F o r t y n i n e -

- T h i r t y t h r e e -

1.9K 51 62
By lyricalbil

January 26th.

Maddie's POV:

So much has happened in the last week, good and bad. So the first thing, I was offered a modeling contract. I know that seems good, but they want me to be in London for three months when Billie goes on tour. I'm supposed to go on tour with her, and I want to go on tour with her. But I'm scared that if I don't do this then my career will suffer.

I know Billie will be like 'I want you to chose your career over me.' But I want to go on tour, I'm sick of everything that I'm doing and none of it's fun anymore. But maybe if I do this, then my career will grow and I'll have more fun things to do.

I haven't talked to Billie about it, because like I wanna make the decision on my own because I know she's going to pressure me into doing it because she wants me to choose my career over her. We both say that we would want each other to choose our career over each other, but deep down I would never choose my career over her.

I got back in town yesterday, it feels so good to be back. Tonight's the Grammy's and I'm actually ready for it, it's surprising I know. Billie's currently laying in my lap, she hasn't left my side since I got back.

I was lost in my thoughts and my phone dinged.

                        Kenzie🌵:

Holden wants to shoot later in the week.

                                                    that's fine.

A couple interviews got added to your calendar, so check that when you can.

                                                    i will, thank you, I love you.

I love you too kid.

Read at 12:42P.M.

Billie: "I'm glad you're back."

Maddie: "Are you ready for the Grammy's tonight?"

Billie: "I'm nervous as hell."

Maddie: "You're gonna win."

Billie: "But everyone deserves to win."

Maddie: "That's cute."

Billie smiled at me.

Billie: "Please tell me you have your outfit for tonight."

Maddie: "I do, don't worry."

Billie: "Are you lying?"

Maddie: "No, I made sure I was prepared for this. I know this is a big deal for you."

Billie: "That's shocking." She laughed.

My phone dinged.

                        Elle💅🏼:

You gonna come let me in or?

                                                        oh shit, i forgot you were coming😂

Read at 12:54P.M.

I got up off the bed and ran down the stairs, I really forgot she was coming today. I scheduled this way before I left for London, too much shit is happening.

I opened the door and gave her a big hug, I needed my nails done severely. I should've got them done for Fashion Week, but I just put it off like I put everything else off in my life.

There's a little area in the glam room where she does my nails, the area just got finished and this is her first time doing my nails in here.

Elle: "So what are we thinking?"

I stood up and walked over to the closet, I pulled out a rack of clothes. I know what I'm wearing, but I wanted to show her because I don't know what would look best with the outfit I'm wearing.

Maddie: "So I'm wearing this, with this jacket thing." I pointed to the clothes.

Elle: "You want me to make the call?"

Maddie: "Yeah, I trust you." I heard the bedroom door close, so I quickly put the rack back in the closet and closed the door. I walked back over to where I was sitting and Billie walked in with Milo.

Billie's had her nails done for the past week or so because it is award season, she got her nails done on tour too. She likes them so I don't blame her, her nails are fire as hell.

Billie sat on the couch and Elle started taking off the polish on mine, we always try to use the same nails as much as we can. So she changes the tip every other set, she's changing the tip this time because I broke one.

We were doing my nails for about an two hours, we kept talking in between. It's almost three now, we have to meet with Billie's family in forty minutes.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: madisonvoyage, mvupdates, and 50,141 others.

nailsbyelle: @madisonvoyage 's latest set 😊

madisonvoyage: killed it as always.

mvupdates: her nails are gonna match her dress for the grammy's, im calling it.

I gave her a hug and she was on her way, I had two seconds to get ready. Kenzie's been waiting to do my hair and makeup, Billie's almost ready to go. Therefore I'm the one running behind.

My outfit kinda is underwhelming, because I had this picked out before I left. But like it's still kinda fire, Kenzie did my hair and makeup really quickly. Then a limo was taking us just because it would be easier for all of us to fit and it would be easier to take one car.

Billie and I started walking to the limo, I can tell she's stressed as hell.

Kenzie: "Maddie, look at me."

I looked at her, and she took a picture.

Kenzie: "I'll send it to you!"

Maddie: "Okay!"

The limo driver started driving and Billie's phone started ringing. It was Isaac trying to FaceTime her.

Isaac: "Yoooo! We just wanted to wish you well at the Grammy's!!"

Billie: "Thanks bro, I appreciate you."

Isaac: "Mhm, we'll see you soon."

She ended the call.

We pulled up at Billie's and as I was walking, Kenzie sent the picture.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: belltwins, billieeilish, and 9,098,136 others.

madisonvoyage: Grammy's tonight.

billieeilish: fire

belltwins: you said ✨✨✨

It didn't take us long to get in the limo, and we were on our way to Grammy's. Billie's holding my hand, really tight. I brought her hand up to my lips and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. She smiled at me and rested her head n my shoulder.

It didn't take long to get to the Grammy's, Billie's quiet as hell. I don't know why she's nervous. I bet you anything, that she's going to win almost everything that she's nominated for.

We haven't even got there yet and my feet already hurt, Billie and everyone else walked the carpet and she was talking with Ariana Grande. Ariana is so nice, I looked to see that she followed me on Instagram. I have no clue how long she's been following me, I've never payed attention to who follows me.

The award show started, and I don't know what I expected. Everyone here is extremely talented. The first award is something that Billie was up for, but Lizzo won it.

There were so many performances and things to sit through, but once it was Billie's time to perform. I was really excited to see her perform, it's been a minute since I've seen her perform. I liked being here with her because, she sat through my award shows. I hated it, but I liked it because she was supportive. And I want to be supportive of her.

(a disclaimer, billie's hair is now green. just go with it, i didn't have a creative way to add it in.)

Billie was sitting on the stage and she was waiting for the signal to sing, she smiled at me. I took her a picture of her once she started singing.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: belltwins, photosbyholden, and 8,091,425

madisonvoyage: beautiful bb

itskenziebitch: cute

belltwins: proud of her

I turned off my phone, and I watched her. When her voice broke, it broke my heart. But she's crying because she's happy, and she never thought that she would be here AND be nominated AND win.

She came off the stage, and the award show was about half over. We've been here for about 4 hours, Billie came back and sat by me. She was sitting in between Finneas and I, she gave me a tight hug and I hugged her back just as tight.

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl."

After the commercial break, they started listing awards over and over. All the awards Billie was nominated for were at the end, when she won the first award. She hugged me tightly and then her and Finneas walked to the stage, and she made her speech.

She came back after she made her speech, and she looked at me. She had tears in her eyes, I wiped her eyes and held her face in my hands and kissed her forehead. She smiled at me and took my hand.

I shit you not, they were doing one award and then they would go to commercial. But it was like for three awards and Billie won all of them, I love her and I'm so proud of her for winning all of the awards.

We were backstage after award show ended, she had to do an interview. She still had tears in her eyes. But she was proud of herself and I was proud of her and everyone around her was proud of her. She made history tonight, and I could not be happier for her.

We left as soon as we can and we made it to the after party, Billie had her hand in mine most of the time. But like I said earlier, my feet were hurting so fucking bad. I was sitting with Claudia, she was dancing with everyone around her with the biggest smile on her face. I've never seen her smile like that, God I'm proud of her.

----------------

this chapter took every ounce of motivation in my body to write it, there was no fucking structure and there was no plan. IT TOOK ME TWO WEEKS, just to come up with this average chapter.

thanks ily lots.

words: 1699.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 20.8K 32
-Sequel to Horns- *Description contains Book 1 spoilers* It's been 2 years since Billie has seen or even heard from Alexis, who practically vanished...
140K 2.3K 38
lowercase intended. in this story billie has a dick. the story has mature mental (and physical) health themes. it does have trigger warnings, but st...
300K 7.6K 42
"yo, Athena, get over here" I turned my head and saw Billie. The last time we properly talked was like middle school, and she was just asking for an...
176K 4.2K 32
falling in love with my bully wasn't what I had planned for senior year. its not something I regret either. Disclaimer: this is a G!P (girl with a sh...