𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

By CaptainSai

ᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ [ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ. ᴡᴇʟʟ... More

𝘈/𝘕 - 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟑
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟒
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟓
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟔
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏
𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐
𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏
𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐
𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟑
𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟒
𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 - 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
A/N
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟑
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟒
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟓
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟔
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐬 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐬 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐬 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝

𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

24.4K 707 1K
By CaptainSai

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

The smell of something delicious wafted over to your nose when you stepped into the house you shared with your husband. It was rather surprising since he rarely ever was home this early in the evening. You slowly made your way to the kitchen. The bright golden light of the evening sun streaming through the floor-to-ceiling window illuminated the black wooden flooring and cabinets.

At the center of the kitchen was your husband, who whistled cheerfully as he expertly chopped onions, his motions practiced, graceful. A few slices of steak were being fried on a pan, a mouthwatering smell emanating from them. You immediately felt hungry.

Your surprise wore off, now replaced with curiosity. Smiling, you quietly made your way to your husband and hugged him from behind. He looked back, surprised. Right away a smile bloomed on his face.

"What's the special occasion, Yuri?" you asked, standing on your toes to lightly kiss him on the cheek.

Grinning brightly, he turned around to ruffle your hair affectionately. His baby blue eyes twinkled with a mischievous light.

"I realized I have been too busy lately to pamper you properly. So..." He gestured around him, "I want to do something special for once."

You giggled, an uncomfortable feeling bubbling in your stomach.

"Let me help-"

Yuri shushed you with a finger to your lips.

"Your job is to get dolled up and relax, darling."

After a moment, you smiled, nodding.

"All right... if you say so."

Yuri ushered you out the kitchen, saying dinner would be ready in half an hour.

By the time you got ready and made your way down to the dining room, Yuri had created a beautiful romantic atmosphere, what with all the candles and flowers that he placed around the room. Soft classical music played in the background.

Like the gentleman he was, Yuri kissed your hand before pulling out a chair for you.

You looked at your plate, admiring the way the steak glistened under the candlelight. The impressive presentation of the food didn't surprise you. Yuri was good at everything. Yuri was perfect.

He sat on the other side of the table, smiling.

"Impressed?" he asked as he brushed light blond strands away from his eyes.

You nodded happily, flashing a bright smile. Again you wondered why this beautiful man had chosen you of all people. It almost made you doubt-

"Then, what're we waiting for? Let's dig in," Yuri said, jubilantly clapping his hands once before you both began to eat.

The steak was succulent, absolutely delicious. As you chewed on, enjoying the exquisite meal, you tried to guess what the tender meat was. Definitely not chicken, but not exactly mutton or beef... whatever it was, it was unquestionably of the premium grade variety.

"Yuri, what meat is this?"

Your husband swallowed a bite of his vegetable pasta before grinning.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes! It's delicious."

"I knew you'd like it," Yuri said, nodding knowingly.

"Let me pour you a drink, honey."

His lithe figure stood up, and he gracefully poured a blood-red drink into your glass. You admired the way his spotless white dress shirt hung on his form, before quickly looking away, the familiar uncomfortable feeling rising in your throat.

"It's cold-pressed pomegranate juice. It'll go beautifully with your steak. And it's also very healthy."

You took a sip, nodding in satisfaction of the gastronomic delight. Fingering the rim of the glass, you said sighing, "You're right..."

"Want a second helping?" Yuri asked as he eyed your emptying plate.

You blushed, surprised that you ate up the steak so fast.

Nodding, you replied, "Mm, yes."

With a smile, Yuri walked away with your plate. You stared at your glass of juice, the familiar feeling of guilt coming back in full force. For a moment, you were out of breath, almost on the verge of breaking down in tears. Why did you-

The sound of footsteps snapped you out of your spiral into guilt and grief. Yuri was before you as if he had never left the room. He placed the plate in front of you, giving a quick kiss on your forehead, before sitting himself down.

"Eat up, dear."

You didn't need to be told a second time, helping yourself to a forkful of the juicy meat. The music in the background and the pleasant atmosphere almost lulled you into thinking everything was going to be fine, until that moment.

You didn't know when exactly it happened, but some time during the meal, your teeth crunched horribly on something sharp and unquestionably metallic.

Pulling it out, you stared at the offending object in confusion before your e/c eyes registered pure, unadulterated horror. Your hands shook as you realized you were looking at something very familiar.

That silver rose, the one you chose specifically for him...

The silver lapel pin shined ominously under the candlelight as if glaring at you.

...Why was it here?

Taking a deep breath, you shakily looked up, your confused and terrified gaze meeting the cool blue gaze of Yuri. He had long stopped eating, simply staring at you eerily, as if daring you to make a sound.

Your mouth went dry. Your tongue flicked out to wet your lips, trying in vain to moisten them.

When you said nothing, Yuri spoke up.

"Do you recognize that, darling?"

Your eyes stung, tears clouding your vision.

The silence of the candlelit room was deafening. You built up the courage to make a reply.

"Y-Yes. What is the meaning of this, Yuri?" you whispered, unable to speak any louder.

Since it had come to this, what was the point of lying? You just wanted to find out why his possession was here of all places.

The man before you breathed out a sigh, his beautiful face looking sorrowful.

"You don't even call me 'love' or 'honey' anymore..." he remarked quietly, as if to himself. After a pause, he continued, looking right into your eyes.

"Why don't you figure it out yourself, darling? Starting with the meal before you."

A sly smile replaced his previous look of sorrow.

Confusion reigned your mind before your eyes widened. The past few days... for the past few days, he hadn't been replying to your calls or texts, was he? You had even gone to his workplace... hadn't they said that he stopped showing up...?

You looked down at the lapel pin in your hand, the one you had gifted him on his birthday, and the mysterious meat on your plate, a terrifying realization finally breaking through the fog of confusion in your mind. He always, always, wore this lapel pin because it was your gift to him.

A fresh look of horror coated your face, as your teary eyes met the ones of the man before you. A vile wave of nausea rose in you, as you almost retched.

"Y-Yuri..."

He flashed a bright smile, clapping his hands in delight as if a pet had performed a trick.

"You're the brightest, dearest! The moment you had walked into my class, I just knew you were the one for me."

Yuri walked over to stand beside you. He grasped your face with his pale, cold fingers before smooching you gently.

"I forgive you, Y/n. It was my fault for neglecting you so often lately... I shouldn't have given you so much time to yourself. It's understandable why you went seeking attention somewhere else."

Yuri's hands glided down your arms, fingers leaving a hot trail as they smoothed over your soft skin before they rested at your waist.

Tears fell profusely from your eyes as your body shook. You still struggled to wrap your head around what seemed to have happened. Were you really just fed your- a new wave of nausea hit you with a fearsome force.

Yuri looked at you lovingly, not letting any of your expressions escape his sapphire eyes. Those same eyes that you so loved before.

How could someone so beautiful be so monstrous?

After a moment, he shushed you, kissing your forehead.

"Now, now, dear. It angers me that you're crying over a wretch like him. Focus on us, now." Yuri's eyes penetrated your soul as he stared at you.

"I'll never leave you alone again. Ever. Only a fool repeats his mistakes."

He gave a lingering kiss to your lips as his fingers wiped off your salty tears before cradling you in his arms, lifting you as he walked out of the dining room, and headed towards the bedroom. You continued sobbing, your vision hopelessly blurred.

Yuri glanced down at your sorry form before sighing.

"As much as your tears hurt me, you must still be punished for what you've done, darling. As long as you don't resist, you'll be fine."

Even in your crying, you couldn't help but shiver. You knew your husband had well-hidden sadistic tendencies. You had seen glimpses of them in the bedroom whenever you had angered him.

...What would he do this time?

You cried on, crying for your dead paramour and crying for yourself, as the beautiful monster carried you towards a fate unknown.

◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 ◈

A/n
Rule no. 1 for surviving a marriage with a yandere: Don't cheat, unless you want to taste human flesh. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.9K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
40.1K 1.8K 16
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗆...
65.5K 2.4K 18
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉�...
280K 7.5K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...