Love at last (ShadAmy)(COMPLE...

By ShadowRayne95

Amy is back from a year long trip to grow, figured out what she truly wants in life, and decides to throw her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 FINAL
Eden Rose

Thank you.

762 27 9
By ShadowRayne95

Like seriously, thank you to everyone who has been reading this story, and who have been voting for the story. At the point of writing this,  Love at Last is ranks in at Number 2 in ShadAmy stories. And that is truly amazing. So again, thank you to everyone who loves this story, who has read through it all, and voted. You guys are the best and it's an amazing feeling to see something I wrote be this loved. Thank you all, so very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 88 14
Sonic broke up with Amy and went to Sally and now she's heartbroken. Will she find love again? But Shadow has his eye on her and so does Scourge. Son...
1.9K 77 20
Amy rose is just your average girl with many friends but two of her friends Shadow and Sonic are both in love with her. She'll soon discover the two...
2.4K 35 2
10 years has passed and G.U.N. is hosting a party to celebrate victory over Black Arms and in honor of Shadow the Hedgehog. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles an...
93.7K 2.9K 27
Amy meets a new hedgehog, Shadow. They become great friends, Shadow is starting to fall for Amy but she is still going after Sonic. Will Shadow be ab...