๐ŸŒปDaddy's Little Toy | J.JK โœ“

By pepperpizzas

"You have been such a bad kitten," he whispers in your ear. "You know how much I love that," he chuckles sexi... More

Daddy's Little Toy
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue

10

17.9K 504 113
By pepperpizzas

"Babe what's wrong?!" Jungkook asked you worried

You were on the floor of the bedroom hugging your knees shaking.

Jungkook lifts your chin up so he can look into your eyes.

"Talk to me babe" he begs.

"Kooki..." you whisper.

"I'm pregnant," you said in a murmur, Jungkook barely got to hear you.

"WHAT?! YOU ARE PREGNANT?! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD?!!!!!"

Jungkook pulls you into his arms to hug you tightly, he buries his head on the crook of your nape as he cries of happiness.

"I can't believe, I'm so happy" he sobs.

You let out your tears as you hug him back.

You are going to give him a baby soon.

"I want him to be a boy," you say smiling like a fool. "So I can have a mini Kookie running around the house"

Jungkook looks at you with a big bunny smile and tears in his eyes.

"I can't wait to tell everyone," he says.

***

"Do you guys want to know the gender of the baby?" The doctor asks smiling.

"Yes!" Jungkook and you answer at the same time.

The doctor looks at the screen for a couple of seconds before looking at both of you with a big smile. 

"Congratulations, you are having a baby boy"

"YES!" you scream happily, Jungkook laughs happily at your reaction.

After the doctor's appointment, Jungkook takes you shopping for baby stuff.

"I'm so ready!" you squeal.

Jungkook stops a second to look at you all excited looking through all the little clothes, his smile couldn't be wider, his eyes get teary as he realizes that his biggest dream is finally happening.

He's having a baby with the love of his life.

"Kookie look!" you squeal. "It's a bunny outfit!"

Jungkook looks at it with widened eyes... it couldn't be perfect.

"I hope he has your bunny smile," you say as you put the outfit in the shopping bag.

"I hope he has your beautiful eyes," he says smiling.

"I hope he's well behaved, unlike his father," a male voice says behind.

Jungkook turns around with a big smile as he recognizes the voice immediately.

"Jin Hyung!" he smiles widely.

"I saw you two in here and I couldn't stop myself from saying hi" he smiles. "You should call all of us once he's born"

"I will Hyung!" Jungkook says with a special shine in his eyes.

Jin leaves after a small talk leaving you two alone to buy baby stuff.

"What do you think about this crib for the baby?" you say excitedly looking at one that looks perfect in your eyes.

"I love it" Jungkook gives you a bunny smile.

You get lost again in buying baby clothes, Jungkook uses the opportunity to go to the pregnancy section.

"Excuse me" he calls a shop assistant.

"Yes? How may I help you?" An old woman answers smiling sweet.

"I want something that will make my wife sleep comfortable again," he says remembering all the trouble you are having because of your advanced pregnancy.

"Oh! I have the perfect thing for her" she leads Jungkook to where are pregnancy pillows.

Jungkook checks if you are still distracted before he buys one perfect for you.

"You are so sweet young man, I'm sure she'll give you many kisses" Jungkook laughs at the lady's comment.

Jungkook smoothly comes back to you after hiding the pillow in the car.

"Do you think I'm buying way too much?" you ask him.

Jungkook looks at the shopping cart, there are the basic things the baby will need and then a big pile of baby clothes of different sizes for the baby as he grows up.

"Nah"

Jungkook chooses a couple of things for his son as well.

"I'm done!" You say grinning.

"Okay"

You pay and then go home with Jungkook.

You go excited inside the house.

"Babe! Slow down" Jungkook chuckles.

"I'm just so excited!"

Jungkook and you take everything up to the baby's room. Jungkook starts to decorate the room grinning, you take a photo of the beautiful and unique moment; you have started blogging everything ever since you knew you were pregnant for your son to watch in the future.

"Say hi future dad!" you giggle.

Jungkook walks to the camera and kisses the lens you laugh.

"I can't wait to have you in my arms," he says looking straight to the camera.

Jungkook takes the camera from you to film you.

"See your mom?" you turn to a side so your belly pops out. "You are so big already," Jungkook says happily.

"One more month!" you say excitedly.

"One more month and you'll be with us" Jungkook's voice cracks.

You take the camera from him so you can immortalize him crying of happiness.

"Can't wait!" you end filming.

Jungkook smiles as he wipes his tears, you hug him tightly.

Once Jungkook calms down he speaks again. 

"I bought you something, wait in our room for me," he tells you.

You go to the bedroom and sit down on the bed to wait for him; Jungkook comes after a couple of minutes with a big box.

"What is that?" you ask with widened eyes.

Jungkook puts the box on the bed, you get closer to it to see.

"A pregnancy pillow?" you ask yourself.

"Try it!" Jungkook says excitedly. 

You get the pillow out, you put it on the bed and then you laid down on it.

"Oh... my... god..." you say as you feel in heaven. "This is the best thing ever, I won't get up from here anymore" 

Jungkook hovers you with a bunny smile; you start to kiss his entire face as he giggles.

"Thank you Kookie,"  you say grinning.

"Everything for you Kitten"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.6K 51
It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke through the Korean mainstream media and w...
10K 734 9
๐‹๐”๐’๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜… ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ "๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
2.9K 186 17
Taehyung - I don't know what's love is.... but i want you๐Ÿ”ฅโค๐Ÿ”ฅ . . . . Jungkook - Will you love me? will you stay with me forever.....๐Ÿ’œโœจ๏ธ . . . . T...
11.3K 279 15
โžป Ongoing โœข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฅโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ˜ฏ โ™” "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’...