I'm Not a Girl! (Trans Dipper...

By cloudy_stars_2007

If you are against LGBTQ+ don't read it's as simple as that. Dipper is trans but his dad doesn't accept him... More

I am Dipper
Mabel's Mind
A/N
A/N (again)
A/N again (sorry)
A/N
A/N
A/N
Bye...
A/N
School Gender
A/N
Haircut
A/N
A/N
Before School
School
A/N
New Friends
A/N

Telling Dad

1.8K 85 31
By cloudy_stars_2007

Dipper's POV:
***A Few Months Later***
I decided to tell daddy that I'm a boy. I have to tell mommy that I wanna tell daddy. "Hey mommy can I talk to you alone?" I asked. "Sure honey" she replied. We walked into my room. "What's up sweetheart?" She asked.
"I want to tell daddy I'm a boy." I told her. "Are you sure?" She asked me. "Yeah. I wanna be called a boy all the time." I said. "Ok honey. When do you want to tell him?" She asked. "Soon" I said quickly. She nodded and told me we could tell him tomorrow.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

Mommy and Daddy are coming back home soon so we're going to tell Daddy after our babysitter leaves. I'm kind of nervous. I just want everyone to see me as a boy.

The babysitter has left now and Mabel is in our room playing. Mommy, daddy, and I are sitting on our couch. "Daddy I have something to tell you." "Ok what's goin on, marshmallow?" He asked. "Daddy I'm a boy..." I said very shakily. "This is a prank. Right? You and Mommy are just playing a prank. Haha very funny." He said a little bit loud. "Honey this isn't a prank. Maisie is a boy. His new name is Dipper." Mommy said. "No! Maisie is a girl!" He said raising his voice. "Go to your room" Mommy said. I didn't want to be alone so I went to Mabel's room and we talked and played together until we fell asleep.

Sorry the chapter is so short it's all I could really think of but I finally updated so YAY! I hope y'all liked it. I'm on a road trip so I'll be working on the next chapter. Until next time BYEEEE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC