The boy nextdoor // Quinton G...

By eboyquinton

Quinton Griggs smut :) More

Characters :)💖
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 38

Chapter 36

6.6K 144 79
By eboyquinton

Quinton: you wanna stay in mine for the night? I'm sure your mum will let you because it's our last night together right?

Y/n: ye im sure she will but I need to go in just to pack some stuff but I'll be over in 30 minutes okay?

Quinton: that's Okayy.

I went back in and straight upstairs without saying anything to my mum.

I packed some things in my bag to take on the long journey tomorrow and looked over to Quinton's window for the last time.

This was probably going to be the last time I'd look through my window into his and see his adorable smile.

30 minutes had quickly gone by and I went downstairs.

Mum: where you going?

Y/n: I'm staying in Quinton's tonight since it's the last night I'll get with him probably.

Mum: oh, do you not want to spend it here?

Y/n: not really.

Mum: oh okay, see you in the morning, make sure your back by 8 that's when we're leaving.

Y/n: okay.

It was really akward so I left and went to Quinton's.

I knocked on the door and Alex answered.

Alex: look who it is.

Y/n: Alex, I know I always say this but I'm being serious this time, I'm not in the mood for it.

Alex: ye I know, I heard your leaving and im sorry you hafto go.

Y/n: wow I must be dreaming!

Alex: what do you mean?

Y/n: well your actually not being a dick.

Alex: what would be the point? It's the last time I get to see you right? Besides I know how it feels.

Y/n: don't tell me you've been through the same thing. I bet you've never been able to hold a realationship no offence.

Alex: wow thanks, and actually I had one before we moved to this shit hole.

Y/n: well I'm sorry to here that but will you let me in?

Alex moved and didn't say anything so I went in and he watched me go up the stairs to Quinton's room.

Quinton seen me and quickly hid a box under his desk.

Quinton: oh hey baby, I didn't here you come up.

Y/n: heyy, what was that?

Quinton: oh it's nothing.

Y/n: you sure?

Quinton: mhm.

He tapped on his lap for me to go and sit on it whilst he played his game so I went to sit.

He wasn't wearing a headset so that he could listen to me.

I layed my head on his chest and watched the game.

I sighed and he instantly turned off his game.

Quinton: I don't know how I'm going to cope without you.

Y/n: me neither.

Quinton: Ohh, that reminds me, look what I did.

He got up and layed me down onto the bed.

He went over to his table and pointed at a picture frame with a picture of me and him in it.

Y/n: aw Q stop it your gonna make me cry!!

Quinton: no! No! No! No! I'm not letting you cry any more today, we need to make the most of tonight because as much as I hope it's not, this could be our last night together.

Y/n: true.

He jumped onto the bed and landed on top of me but he was still holding his weight which made me wince.

Quinton: did you really think I'd body slam my self onto you.

He laughed.

Y/n: yes! It's something you would do! After all your crazyyy

Quinton: true but I'd probably crush you.

Y/n: I wouldn't mind being crushed right now. It's better then having to leave you.

Quinton: listen to me! Your not leaving, no matter how long it takes, we will see each other again!

Y/n: if you say so.

I smiled and he smiled.

His eyes were full of lust.

He stared right into my eyes and kissed me and then pulled away because he got a notification.

Before he could check it I pulled him back down by his hoodie and kissed him again.

He turned over and now I was on top of him and I pulled away.

Y/n; this is our night, you don't need to be on your phone.

He smirked and kissed me.

My hands went up his shirt and I stroked his abs. I was about to take it off until someone knocked on his bedroom door.

I turned over and layed next to him and he pulled down his shirt quickly.

Quinton: Um, come in!

Mrs Griggs: Hey Q, you got any laundry?

Seriously, we got disturbed for the second time now and this time it was because of laundry? Wow.

Quinton: nah mum, I washed it all yesterday.

Mrs Griggs: oh okay sugarplum. Oh, and hey y/n.

Y/n: hey mrs Griggs.

Mrs Griggs: I'm sorry your moving, I'm sure you'll get to see Quinton again soon tho.

Y/n: ye I hope so.

Mrs Griggs: you kids want anything to eat.

Quinton: nah it's okay mum, thanks tho.

Mrs Griggs: okay sugarplum.

She left the room and closed the door.

Y/n: aww, sugarplum how cute.

I giggled and he blushed.

Quinton: oh shut up! I bet your mum gives you baby names!

Y/n: ye but not sugarplum!

I laughed and he pushed me playfully.

Y/n: okay! I'll stop!

Quinton: wanna watch a movie?

Y/n: yessss

Quinton: okay, Peter Pan?

I nodded and smiled at him.

We watched movies for the rest of the night until it was 7:30 am.

Y/n: Q, I'm leaving in 30 mins..

Quinton: wow, that went fast.

Y/n: I know, I never wanted it to end.

Tears came to my eyes again and this time I really did feel heart broken.

Quinton: things are going to be the same for us baby, nothing is gonna change except for the fact that I won't see you but we can still watch movies together on FaceTime and speak every day like we do.

Y/n: I know but it's really not the same..

Quinton: things will go back to normal soon I promise.

Y/n: but how do you know..

I cried and he hugged me.

Quinton: like I said, if you don't come to me, I'll come to you once I'm old enough.

Y/n: I love you.

Quinton: I love you much much more and I always will.

We both smiled and he kissed my forehead.

This isn't the end yet, there will be one or 2 more chapters🤍 also I posted on my instagram yesterday @quinton.cc so please go like it, tyyy 🥺 PLEASE VOTEEE💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 1.6K 27
"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢" [Completed]
187K 6.3K 29
Chase hudson bullies the crap out of Noen Eubanks. https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/
104K 1.6K 113
Jaden, my love, he's been mine for as long as I can remember. I'd do anything for him and all he does is keep me a secret. I'm kept behind closed doo...
92.3K 1.9K 39
𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 (𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✓) ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* " 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 �...