Batty Family - Batfam Oneshots

Af bbmoxi1

EDIT: Username change "That's one batty family..." Requests are open! Lots of Batsis Some x readers, some jus... Mere

Requests!
Over the Years (Jason & Damian)
Blazing Older Brother (Batsis)
The Rooftop (Jason & Dick)
Toxic (Damian & Dick)
Inherently - Part 1 (Batboys)
Inherently - Finale
The Catastrophic Cuisine (Batboys)
Al Ghul - Part 1 (Damian & Tim)
Al Ghul - Part 2
Al Ghul - Finale
[RQ] Pop Guns! - Part 1 (Batsis)
[RQ] Pop Guns! - Finale
[RQ] Replacement? - Part 1 (Batsis)
[RQ] Replacement? - Part 2
[RQ] Replacement? - Part 3
[RQ] Replacement? - Finale
[RQ] Broken - Part 1
[RQ] Broken - Part 2
[RQ] Broken - Part 3
[RQ] Broken - Finale
[RQ] Crush Culture (Batsis)
21 Days - Part 1 (Tim & Others)
21 Days - Part 2
The Game (Batsis)
Rät (Batsis)
Viper (Batsis)
Heart Race (Damian & Batsis, Bart x Batsis)
All The Things I Did (Batsis)
[RQ] Spooked Sister (Batsis)
Just So I Could Call You Mine (Batsis)
Move (Batsis)
Enough For You (Batsis)
Trust Me (Batsis)
Achilles (Gotham Knights)
[RQ] The Red Violin - Part 1 (Tim x Reader)
[RQ] The Red Violin - Finale (Tim x Reader)
[RQ] Taken (Jason x Reader)
[RQ] Puppy Love (Jason x Reader)
[RQ] The Youngest (Damian & Family)
[RQ] Impossible (Batsis)

Guns N' Roses (Everyone, DickBabs)

1.4K 10 0
Af bbmoxi1

Wanted a chapter that had the girls and Duke. Also, a fight scene! (There's DickBabs in this as well)

The Batman put a hand to his chin in thought as he shook his head lightly. He didn't want to put his kids in this much danger again, but it was their job, and he would need all the help he could get. With his ties cut from the Justice League, his kids were his last hope.

"I'm glad you all made it here," he said, turning around to face them, "We're going to need all hands on deck for this one."

The four boys who were always nearby nodded, but they also stood alongside Duke, Babs, Cass, and Steph.

"So, what's going on?" Batgirl asked.

Batman turned to Red Robin, "Tim?"

"Yeah?"

"Care to explain?" Batman smirked slightly. Red Robin returned it, then walked to the Batcomputer.

"The Joker has escaped Arkham Asylum once again."

He pulled up a few pictures as the Signal's eyes widened. Red Hood, noticing this, slapped him on the back.

"Don't worry, this happens all the time," he said smugly. The teen rubbed his back and hissed in pain.

"You really are the worst, huh?"

Red Robin cleared his throat and continued on, "His hiding place is this red dot right here on the map. We're gonna have to infiltrate it, but we have to be cautious. The Joker may be insane, but he's not stupid. He'll know we're coming and there's a very large possibility that he'll have goons waiting for our arrival," he turned around to face his family, "Bruce, Dick, Jason, and Babs will be on the front line. Steph and I will go in from the right, and Duke and Cass will go in from the left. Damian, since you're the smallest, you'll be going through the vents and strike from above. Everyone got that?"

A choruses of affirmative response came from the group, and Batman went to stand next to Red Robin.

"I hope you all understand how dangerous this mission is. Stay focused and alert no matter what. If anything goes wrong, we take shelter at the nearest safe house. Now, are we ready?"

"Yes," Batgirl stepped forward. She longed to annihilate the man who had put her out of the game for so long.

"Yeah," the teen next to Batman spoke as he walked up to Batgirl and fist bumped her.

"Now or never," Signal shrugged, joining them.

"Let's do this," the Spoiler said with a positive outlook.

"I'm always ready," Robin tutted.

"Ready," Orphan said simply.

"Well, that was pretty unanimous," Nightwing raised an eyebrow and stood with them. Realizing Red Hood hadn't said anything yet, he turned around and awaited the Hood's response. His family members followed suit.

Red Hood folded his arms in the tense silence. Finally, he sighed reluctantly and said, "Ready as I'll ever be."

Batman smirked, "Let's get going."

Thus, the fight scene unfolded. Finally at the Joker's hideout, Batgirl stealthily picked the lock of the door and motioned for the others to enter. Once inside, she noticed that her siblings had done the same. Robin waited silently in the vents.

Suddenly, the lights flashed on in the building that was once pitch black. It stung everyone's eyes, but they remained calm.

The Joker laughed from somewhere far away, "Well, well, well. If it isn't my best pals! Hello, Batsy."

Batman grunted, "No games, Joker. Let's get this over with."

"Aw, you're no fun," he pouted, "I see you've brought your family, too. Interesting. Let me introduce you to some of my own!"

From around the building, goons started to step into view. They were strong and fought ruthlessly, but they were sloppy.

"Keep ground and keep formation!" Batman yelled, "If we hold up, we'll have a better chance of taking them down!"

A goon threw a punch at Red Robin, but he jumped just out of reached and smiled at the goon in mockery, his mouth slightly agape. Unfortunately, another one grabbed him and chucked his body to the floor. Trapped under the weight of the large goon, he struggled for a short bit until Spoiler kicked the goon off and took him down. Red Robin took down the other one, and said breathily, "Thanks."

"'Course," Spoiler responded, panting, "Let's keep going!"

From the other side of the building, Orphan and Signal fought strong-heartedly. Laughing the tiniest bit, Signal took down goons by the minute; however, he heard a struggled hum from behind which distracted him.

His eyes widened at the scene: Orphan growling under the weight of a goon, her eyes full of fury, as he stared down at her with lust and hunger.

"You're a pretty little thing, aren't ya? I might just have to keep you to myself..."

Signal was about to sprint over to the two, but three goons ganged up on him and held him back. He elbowed and kicked at them ferociously, but he knew he wouldn't be able to beat them in time.

In a pleasant turn of events, Robin dropped down from the ceiling vent right on cue.

"Don't you dare touch her, you shit head!" he shouted, grabbing the man by the throat and pulling him off the girl. She grinned at Robin to which he nodded, then she ran off to help Signal.

The goon's numbers soon dwindled down until they were all unconscious. Nightwing chuckled, "Piece of cake."

"Hm. Well, I'm glad you thought that was easy," Joker spoke, venom lacing his voice, "Because I have a little trick up my sleeve today."

It was in a matter of seconds that it happened. For a moment, she thought everything was fine, but when her sense returned, she knew something was terribly wrong.

Batgirl, now on the floor, held her stomach which was leaking blood quickly. She made a noise of fear as she tried to place pressure on it.

"You remember that, Batgirl? Ah, good memories. Maybe you'll be out of the ring for a while once again!"

After the shock had left everyone, Nightwing bounded to the Joker and restrained him, holding him by the neck and throwing the gun across the room.

"You're lucky I stick to my morals because if I didn't, you'd be dead where you stand!"

The Joker struggled to talk through his nonexistent breaths, "None...of you...ever...could. Not even...the boy I...killed."

Red Hood perked up from the place where he was kneeling next to Batgirl. As Batman picked her up and ran her to the Batmobile, he scowled and jumped for Joker.

"I'll kill you!" he screamed, the sound echoing through the building.

"Hood."

Red Hood stood down as the Joker went unconscious. Nightwing dropped him and checked for his pulse.

"He's alive."

Red Hood scoffed, kicking him hard in the side, "Should be dead for all he's done."

"You know the rules. We can't."

The Hood crossed his arms and walked back over to the others, his brother following shortly after.

"What now?" he asked worriedly, "Where's he taking her?"

"Said he's taking her back to the Batcave. Alfred should be able to fix her right up," Red Robin responded.

Nightwing bowed his head, "You guys should go too, then. I'll take care of the Joker from here."

"You sure, man?" Signal asked empathetically, "If anything, you should be the one going to her."

"She's your family, too. Plus, I'm the most experienced—if he wakes up, I'm the one who could handle it the best. Just—if you see her, and she's up, tell her I'll be there soon."

"Alright," Signal said.

"Hey, Nightwing?" Spoiler asked.

"Yeah?"

"Just be safe, okay?"

He smiled, "I'll be fine, sis, I promise."

She nodded with a smile, then she ran to her ride. The others followed shortly after, commenting something like 'see you at home' or 'good luck'. He scoffed. Good luck? Yeah, like there's any of that left. With his girlfriend shot, he didn't believe in it.

Sighing, he walked back over to the body and lugged it over his shoulder, "Back to jail for you."
***
Barbara Gordon woke up in the room where Alfred did all his surgeries and what-not. Being on anesthesia and pain meds, she was woozy and groggy, and she acted very child-like.

"Wh-what's..." she tried to speak as she woke up. She noticed one of her sisters sitting beside her when she turned her head.

"Stephie!"

"Hi, Babs," Stephanie responded gently, "How are you feeling?"

"Tired, hurting...wha' happened?"

"The Joker shot you—don't worry, though! You'll be alright. A couple weeks of rest and you'll be good as new!"

"Oh...where's Dickie?"

"He went to take the Joker back to the asylum."

"He didn't stay with me?" she whined.

"No, I'm sorry. I know it sucks, but please understand, he made the smartest move he could. He's the most experienced with the Joker—having someone else deal with him would've been dumb on his part. Plus, these are his siblings, he always does whatever he can to keep us out of danger."

Barbara pouted and crossed her arms, "I guess," a moment passed and she continued, "What about the others?"

"They were all here earlier to check on you, but most of 'em left because they had work or school. It was only after Alfred assured them you'd be alright. Jason's still here, though!"

"Jason?" she turned to face the other side of her.

"Jay!"

He gave a breathy laugh, "Hey, Babs. Glad to see you're okay."

She giggled, "This is kinda embarrassing."

"Why?" Stephanie asked.

"Well, I'm in front of two of my little siblings, bedridden 'cause of the Joker!"

"I'm a little offended," Jason joked, placing a hand to his heart.

"Huh?" Barbara said, but soon after she remembered Jason's death.

"Ohhhh..." she then reached over and flicked his forehead with her hand.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"We do not joke about death!"

"Okay, okay," he put his hands up, "You're the boss."

She smiled, then yawned.

"You should go back to bed, sis," Stephanie said, "You gotta rest up if you wanna get better."

"Mm...ok, seems legit."

Barbara closed her eyes, unaware that Stephanie was shooting Jason a deathly glare as he struggled to hold his laugh in.
***
When she woke up again, she was truly Barbara Gordon—no costume, no anesthesia, nothing. She pushed her self up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"You're up," a voice commented from beside her. She turned to see none other than the famous Dick Grayson.

"Nice of you to finally join me, Boy Wonder," she smirked, her voice still deep from the nap.

"Ah—shit—Babs, I'm so sorry, I—"

Barbara chuckled, "Relax, I'm kidding."

Dick rolled his eyes, but a blush was still prominent on his cheeks.

"Oh—I, uh, I got you something," he said, handing a bouquet of roses to her.

"Aw, Dickie, you spoil me," she blushed, "You really didn't have to do that, though."

"I wanted to. Take it as an apology gift."

She sighed, "You never do listen to me, do ya'?"

He shrugged, and she continued, "Oh well. I love you, anyway."

"I love you, too," he returned the affectionate words, taking her face in his hand and kissing her. She smiled into it, starting to forget about the pain in her abdomen.

Suddenly, the scream of a prepubescent boy made the two jump away from each other. She hissed, now given a harsh remembrance of the pain.

"Damian!" she yelled.

"Stop sucking face!" he yelled back from a far away place.

She rolled her eyes and turned back to Dick, who was now smirking at her through half-lidded eyes.

"What?"

"I thought of something, baby."

"And what's that?" she leaned into his lips.

"A pun!" he exclaimed, moving away from her, "Guns—"

He pointed at her abdomen, then at the flowers.

"N' Roses!"

She gave him an incredulous look, then sighed and said sarcastically, "Nice one, babe. Guns N' Roses."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1M 19.2K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...
13.2K 184 28
oneshots of our favorite batfamily REQUESTS ARE OPENED! they/them pronouns includes(current): -dick grayson -jason todd -tim drake -damian wayne -ste...
10K 201 72
Some DC Imagines from my Tumblr. I do take requests but they may take some time. I don't own any dc characters. Obviously, I don't own you. batfam...
40K 1K 21
You've been best friends with Batboys for a very long time. But you don't know all about their crime fighting and vigilantism. After a long night of...