Quarantine of the Lost Cities

By gingerthemoonlark

Sooo, because we're all pretty bored, here are some funny scenes with the kotlc gang! They're all in quaranti... More

1 - Group Chat
2 - The List - Sophie
3 - The King - Keefe
5 - The Triplets - Dex
6 - Keefe and Sophie Chat
7 - The Murcat - Linh
8 - The Fashion Show - Biana
The 3 Million Days of Quarantine
9 - The Recipe - Fitz
10 - Group Chat
A/N

A/N

937 19 12
By gingerthemoonlark

So, I'll probably take this down after quarantine ends, but if not and you're in the future, this takes place during the Covid-19 pandemic. Basically the kotlc characters are all stuck at home... and because it involves Sophie, it will lead to disaster. There will be funny scenes with separate characters and their families, along with group chats and video calls.

I know that the Lost Cities would never have a pandemic, but just go with me on this one.

I'm super sokeefe, but it's not going to get romantic or anything. Sofitz readers will probably be okay.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of these characters, or the world. This is a fanfiction for the series Keeper of the Lost Cities. If you haven't read it...

Why are you here???

GO READ IT!!!

Also, for the purpose of the story, the neverseen have been defeated.

Okay, um... I hope you enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 9.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
15.4K 461 20
Dewey has never felt like he stood out enough. Suddenly, one day he disappears without a trace. Follow Dewey and the rest of his family through this...
3008 By George William

Mystery / Thriller

556 60 21
After rumors of an abandoned furniture store start trending, four teens decide to prove the rumors wrong. They pay a visit to the haunted store at 8p...
66.3K 1.2K 22
including your favourite dorks Mark Tyler Ethan Jack no disrespect towards the boys or their partners. requests are welcome