Greeny and Violet

Por All_Might_Fan_Boy

Ever since Jirou heard about Izuku Midoriya the 9th Inheritor of One For All(Not known to her...yet)face up a... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

7.6K 123 361
Por All_Might_Fan_Boy

"And that is why you should always carry a Sleeping bag" Aizawa said as the bell for the final hour was heard through the entire school.Class's A1 Students started getting up fron their seats.

"Who told you to leave maggots!?" Aizawa said with his quirk activated to scare them.

'Maggots?' The majority of Class A1 thought.

"Before you leave,Im going to split you into teams for two to-"

"To increase our teamwork sensei!?" Lida said interrupting aizawa.

"Who gave you the right to speak Lida?" Aizawa said glaring directly at him.

"Sorry Sensei!" Lida said apologetically.

"As I was saying,Im going to split you into teams of two to work on this project" aizawa said as he handed the papers to the class.

"The Pairings are, Bakugou and Kaminari,Kirishima and Todoroki,Lida and Uraraka,Sato and Koda,Mina and Yaoyorozu,Uraraka and Asui..." and as he continued Midoriya heard his name.
"Midoriya and Jirou,that's all the instructions are in the papers I gave you,class dismised"as Aizawa said that,midoriya turned his head to look over to jirou,only to realize she was looking at him too with her normal emotionless look.

As Aizawa left the classroom,everyone then started leaving.As Midoriya was putting his notebook at his backpack and was ready to leave as he felt a tap on his right shoulder.He turned around and saw Jirou.

"Alright Greeny,your room or mine?"Jirou said with a teasing tone.

"W-Wh-at!?"Midoriya said suprised at her sudden question.

"About the project Aizawa gave us,your room or mine?"Jirou said avoiding eye contact as she just realised what she said.

"U-um" Midoriya tried to awnser at her question but the words just couldn't come out.

"Im assuming you are saying 'c-come to my room',so see ya at 4:00 Greeny" Jirou said as she managed to shake off her emberassment.

Midoriya was standing still with wide eyes staring into space at the sudden turn of events.

-3:58 PM-

'Crap Crap Crap!' Midoriya thought as he was walking panicking inside his room

'I never had a girl in my room before!What the hell am I supposed to do?' Midoriya thought again,still panicking (obviously).

Midoriya then heard a knock on the door and said "W-Who is it?" He said still keeping his trademark stuttering.

"It's me Greeny" Jirou said behind the door wearing a Zip up hoodie with black and white stripe and a pair of dark colored jeans(ripped) holding her black/purple colored backpack in her left arm.

Midoriya then managed to open the door(suprising himself at the process).

"H-Hey Jirou" Midoriya said trying to hold his compusure.

"Hey Greeny" Jirou said as she came in.She took a look around saw All Might Posters all over the place,one that caught her eye tho...

"10th Anniversary!?I thought that was supposed to be super ultra super duper rare!How did you get it Midoriya?" Jirou exclaimed as she was suprised that midoriya had something like that in his dorm room.

"Ah,um well,You can say it was a gift"Midoriya said.

"Guess you really like All Might Midoriya" Jirou said looking at the 10th Anniversary poster.

"Well,how can I not,he's been my favourite since I was a little kid,I wanted to be just like him" Midoriya said with eyes

"But Im still suprised Jirou,Only researched Fans know about this exclusive poster" Midoriya said curious to hear her awnser.

"Well My dad is an All Might fan,so it cinda rugged on to me I guess" Jirou said with her expresionless look.

If Midoriya thought Jirou was cool,then right now she just suprpassed the definition of cool in his eyes.

"Anyway,let's get to work we have alot of stuff to do!"Jirou said as she sat down on midoriya desk,and he sat down next to her.

-6:21 PM-

"Alright!We did it!"Jirou said as she streched her arms towards the direction of the ceiling.

"It was easier,that I expected" Midoriya said as he got up from his chair.

"So Greeny,are you free from now?"Jirou said as she was putting her notebooks and pencil case in her backpack.

"H-Huh!?"Midoriya said as red as a tomato.

"Im asking if you have time to spent right now" Jirou said with a slight blush.

"Oh,um yeah" Midoriya said with an emberrasment tone.

"Alright then,wanna watch a movie?" Jirou said as she pulled her laptop from her backpack.

"By the Way what kind do you like?" Jirou said as she opened her laptop

"Um I like adventure but I mostly watch anime like Dragon Ball Z and stuff like that" Midoriya said.

"You watch Dragon Ball Z" Jirou said,and the an awkward silence fell upon the room.

'Damn It Izuku,now she's never going to hang out with you again!Great Job Moron!' Midoriya thought(but muttered in reality)

"Your not a moron,Kaminari Is a moron" Jirou said looking at him.

---Common Room---

"Achoo!" 'Damn someone must be talking about,I hope it is a cute girl atleast!'Kaminaro exclaimed in his thoughts.

---Midoriya's room---

'Damn Muttering' Midoriya thought.

"First of all you are an amazing guy Midoriya,anyone who wouldn't want to hang out with you is either retarted, being a d*ck and yes that was a reference to bakugou"

"And second,I love Dragon Ball Z!Im glad I finaly met someone who likes it like I do!" Jirou exclaimed

"H-Huh"Midoriya was taken back at this,he never thought that his punk rock 'friend' watched one of his all time favourite anime.

"A-As I grew up I didn't really have any friends to talk about hobbies or stuff like that so nobody knows,well except you now I guess" Jirou said as she felt relieved she got that out of her.

"S-Same here,I would get laughed because I took notes of heroes" Midoriya said.

"Jackasses"

"Huh?"

"I don't get it!Why does this society have to judge other people from their personality,hobbies and looks!?" Jirou yelled

Midoriya was taken back,he never heard anyone say that before,In this superhuman society,everyone is adjusted to have some sort of similar trait since most quirks tend to make everyone look diffrent from each other,so in result most people try to find a 'weakness' in another person either because if jealousy or for sheer personal amusementbullying,bullying,
amusement,personal beliefs almost everyone had that side,others hidden and others ready to be exposed.

"Y-Yeah your right.So who is your favourite character?"Midoriya said as he tried to change the subject.

"Oh,I would have to say Gohan,he's soo cool in Z! and a little cute I guess.He is what goku's character development should be!"Jirou said with a cheerfull tone.

"Same here,Gohan in my opinion is like goku's succesor,the boy that wants to follow his dreams but at the same time wanting too protect his family and friends"Midoriya Said he too eith cheerfull tone.

"Why discuss it when we can watch his kick cell's ass!"Jirou exclaimed as she got into crunchyroll.

"Hey Jirou,I have an Idea..."Midoriya said with a visible blush.

"Hmm what?"

"Wanna watch Dragon Ball Z Abridged?" Midoriya said looking down trying to avoid eye contact.

"Hell yeah" was Jirou's response

If Jirou thought she liked Izuku,then oh boy Im gonna have alot of more chapters to right down for these dense loverbirds😅

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.6K 1.2K 12
Izuku Yagi s the son OF Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi who are the Top heroes in Japan and has a sister Izumi Yagi. After Finding out that he is quirkl...
58.1K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
103K 2.6K 16
Izuku Midoriya the ninth wielder of One For All had a fight with Shigaraki and defeated him and erased the power All For One but he was transported i...
603K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...