The Blood of a Malfoy (Abraxa...

By booksnooksandcoffee

3rd Book in the Trilogy of Tomione (Abraxas Malfoy POV) Tom Riddle is not the only one whos future is forever... More

1|The Girl is a Riddle
2|Underwater
3|Granger's Date
4|The Dance of Warning
5|Inquire a Ravenclaw
6| We Do Not Know The Answers
7|All is Fair in War
8|All is Fair in Love
9|The Apology
10|Secrets
11|Unbreakable
12|Found and Lost
13|Mysteries of December

The Blood Of A Malfoy

2.5K 49 18
By booksnooksandcoffee

Book 3 in the Tomione Trilogy
(Abraxas Malfoy)

Description:
Tom Riddle is not the only one whos future is forever changed when a mysterious runaway from Grindelwald appeared at Hogwarts during their sixth year.  Abraxas Malfoy, struggling with loyalties to his own infamous bloodline and new movement led by his best mate Tom Riddle, had enough conflict to last a century.   Now, feelings of attraction towards a certain witch are forced to be addressed, when Hermione Granger challenges his former idea of beauty, and the difference between what is right....and what is easy.

Note: This book is in parallel to both the stories The Charm Of A Riddle and The Time of a Granger.  It is recommended the other two books are read first, as all plot is used, however the book can be read stand alone if preferred.  (feel free to message me with questions about the sequence)

Character Aesthetics
Abraxas Malfoy

Druella Rosier

Evan Rosier

Vinda Rosier

Tom Riddle

Hermione Granger

Finn Mulciber

Yaxley

Augusta Longbottom

Draconia Malfoy

Esadora Black

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 983 26
[COMPLETE] [BOOK ONE] In Hermione Granger's fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she finds herself falling for the most popular...
29.2K 659 13
harry might have seemed stupid but it was all an act so when he found out that Herminie had a time Turner in his 3rd year he made a copy when she was...
57.2K 1.3K 20
Your family bloodline is very famous. Your mother and father are Order of Merlin first-class. You have been sorted into Slytherin and excel in studi...
725K 22.5K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...