To Be So Lonely (Styles Tripl...

Bởi louisssmolbean

Louis is an insecure omega who wishes he had someone to care for him. The Styles triplets go to the same scho... Xem Thêm

w a r n i n g s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
I need your help
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
Epilogue
Thank you
character ask

t w e n t y s i x

8.2K 252 280
Bởi louisssmolbean

(Trigger warning: I said I would add more possible warnings as a story went on, here is one of them. Very emotionally loaded. Comment and I'll tell you what happened in the chapter without including anything upsetting. This will not affect the story too much its just a thing for the possible sequel, your heart can take it lovelies)

The next morning Louis woke up very tired and fatigued. His inner omega was telling him not to go out today but he didn't understand why. "Baby are you feeling okay?" asked Harry looking over at the boy in his arms "Yes Hazzy its nothing, just sleepy" Louis didn't want to worry any of them. Lately had been feeling like more of a burden than a boyfriend. The triplets have noticed he had been losing a little bit of weight but the omega only thought he was gaining more of it. He tried not to mind the comments that stupid bitches like Taylor or Kendall would say but he couldn't help take them to heart.

Breakfast went as usual, nothing special, but Louis was so tired that Edward had to carry him to the car and he fell asleep on the man's lap on the way to school. "Sunshine listen here we can't hurt Kendall or Taylor because they're omegas and apparently that is frowned upon because they are weaker. Even if they do pick on our beautiful omega, please understand they're just jealous and we will have a talk with them" spoke Marcel. The omega didn't say anything he could sense how frustrated the three of them were by the fact that they couldn't beat the shit out of those idiots.

From there on classes were same old boring lectures as always, and in recess Louis was in the hallway with his three Alphas, when he needed to go to the bathroom. He told them he would meet them at the lunch room so they walked off hesitantly. The omega had done his business and was washing his hands when he felt someone pull back his head by his hair, he subconsciously let out an omega whimper (it's a high pitch noise that only the mates of the person who does it can hear) "Well if it isn't the fat 'new Styles'"

°°°
The triplets were just eating and relaxing when they heard the worst sound ever, it shook them to their core. Louis was hurt. "Its Louis" said Harry before the three sped off to look for him. Niall Liam and Zayn tried following behind them but they were just too fast. When they finally caught on to his sent it led them to one of the Omega bathrooms. They stormed in not caring that it wasn't allowed and when they spotted Louis he was on the floor crying while Kendall and Taylor laughed at him. "I'm done with you too plastic ugly hoes" seethed Edward grabbing them by the arm hard enough to leave a bruise.

Meanwhile Marcel and Harry tended de to the crying boy cradling him and taking him outside where his third mate was dragging the girls. "Let me go Eddy I know you love me" squealed Taylor. They got the football field and like they were at lunch everybody was eating, so it was empty. "You can't touch us, you're an alpha" snickered Kendall massaging her arm from the rough pull "Good thing I'm not" spoke an Irish voice behind her. When she turned Niall punched her square in the face, most definitely breaking her nose. "Shit" he said cradling his fist "Zaynie how come you didn't warn me of how much punching fucking hurts, bloody hell" the punch wasn't even that strong, but like they were both omegas they have fragile bones.

"Edward please save me he's gonna punch me too" whined Taylor jumping into the alpha's arms "Ni, hit her hard" he said before dropping her with a thud. The omega went for a different approach by slapping the shit out of her cheek. When Harry walked over with a now sniffling Louis they stood shocked at the sight. Both female omegas on the floor and a tiny leprechaun scolding them. The girls were unusually tall for omegas, Niall looked quite short compared to them and he wasn't even as small as Louis. "C'mon kitten lets skip the rest of the day and head straight to the doctor's yeah?" offered Marcel caressing his omega's tear stained cheek.

Niall saw Louis over Harry's shoulder as they walked away. The feathery haired boy blew his best friend a kiss and mouthed a 'thanks'. Niall responded by mouthing 'i love you' and winked before going back to yelling at the bullies. "We still have an hour until the appointment, you want some ice cream?" Harry asked in hopes of cheering up his sad mate. "No, it'll make me fatter" Lou whispered the last part fighting back tears "Stop that. You have been losing an unhealthy amount of weight and it has to stop now. You cannot starve yourself just cause you are too blind to see how perfect you are. We are getting some fucking ice cream" stated Edward with no room for arguing.
____

The traffic was terrible so they decided to head straight to the hospital in fear of being late, but promised the omega some mint chocolate chip for when he was done. "Mr. Louis Styles?" called out the nurse and Louis turned bright pink. Nobody had officially called him a Styles. Other than those ugly omegas at school "Baby are ye coming" that kind of took Louis out of his trance and he saw all three Alphas waiting for him to get up "Right sorry".

The three men exchanged some smirks knowing what the mate was feeling. "Good day Louis I'm doctor Urie" the doctor was young attractive Alpha and the triplets suddenly felt jealous. Their omega sensed the feeling and grabbed one of their hands comfortingly, immediately calming them down. "So I'm just going to take some blood and then I need you to do some other test just so we can make sure nothing is wrong with you, after the physical check up my nurse will take you to get the rest done" his voice was sweet and soothing, very doctor like. "Physical? I think not" huffed Marcel getting possessive "Marcy stop it's for my health" Louis said slapping his chest with his dainty hands the doctor started laughing and shook his head "Don't worry Louis a lot of Alphas are like that but I will have you know I am very happily mated and have no interest whatsoever in stealing anybody's mate anytime soon" he explained bearing his neck where a tiny bite could be seen.

After dr. Urie checked all over Louis the physical was over. He sat down the triplets and the omega to just informing them on what was going on "So good news is I don't think you have anything major like a tumour, at least from the outside I cannot see anything like that. You do have a big bruise on your ribs which is healing quite nicely but you are very small even for an omega I believe it's even more worryingly small than it looks" the brothers shared a worried look before turning to their mate. They could feel he was upset and didn't like people staring or commenting on his body. "I will have the results for your urine and blood test in less than an hour, you can wait here if you'd like" added the doctor before nodding at the mates and exiting the room.

"You hear that baby, we gotta get you nice and chubby" cooed Marcel pinching Louis' cheeks. The omega was curled up on Harry's lap, swimming in the alpha scent he loved so much. "I don't wanna" pouted the boy, attempting to sound angry or maybe intimidating? He looked like a mad kitten and it was adorable. "Stop being so cute sunshine, we might explode" laughed Harry and Louis giggled. "Umm could we maybe go to the Maternity Ward.... I love seeing newborn babies" asked shyly the omega "Course we can baby I'll take you out these to wait for your results" said Edward and the other too frowned, they wanted to go too. "C'mon bear and don't worry you two grumpy babies I will think of you when we are away" sighed Louis dramatically before bursting into uncontrollable giggles.

Lou and Edward spend a little bit under 30 minutes to staring at sleeping babies "I want one" said Louis truthfully. The alpha smiled and looked down at his boyfriend "Than one you shall have, sunshine. Wanna start now?" He asked playfully picking up Louis and kissing the crook of his neck, slightly licking and biting the mating mark. "Stop or I'll produce slick" warned the omega scolding his horny boyfriend. Harry texted them saying that the doctor had the results and that he needed to talk to Louis alone.

The couple walked hand-in-hand to the place where their other mates waited. When they stepped in the omega was taken aside with the doctor and the three Alphas stepped out. "Louis I'm afraid I have some difficult news for you. I told your Alphas to go because it's a very touchy subject that usually affects omega's more than anything, mentally that is" the blue eyed grew nervous and scared, the triplets were on edge cause they felt every one of his emotions. "Lou I'm afraid you can't have children..".

_________________________________
(1597 words)

I'm sorry it took so long to update just supposed to fill her but don't worry I will post a longer chapter later today or maybe even tomorrow. I really wanna do a character A & Q at the end of the story. But its still far away.

Q: Whats the name of your best friend?
A: Mine are Ana and Maria

Stay safe lovelies

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

287K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
147K 4.5K 36
Louis' life is eventful, unfortunately those events aren't as great as they may seem. Louis likes to call them accidents, because they are. Accident...
1.6M 47.1K 49
Harry Styles is head of the underground, he's ruthless, possessive, feared and powerful. Louis is a student, his dad works for Harry but Louis has no...
352K 13.1K 18
[𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝟣𝟪+] - 𝘔𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 - 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 - 𝘔𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 بدأت 2022...