๐Ÿ‘‘Team Royalty๐Ÿ‘‘

By The_Royal_Community

Official Royal Community Team Book! ๐Ÿ‘‘ Want to be part of your community? Want to make a change? You have com... More

๐Ÿ‘‘Welcome! ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ MEMBERS MISSION๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘R U L E S ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ ACCEPTED J U D G E S๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘S T I C K E R!๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘Thank You For The Graphics!๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿ‘‘ADMINS/OUR MISSION๐Ÿ‘‘

609 46 99
By The_Royal_Community

The main admins of this community:
queensalsabeel
MelissaLennox20
Lovewinx101
AliseAsorr
Berlykate
EmilyElise03
1310Kawaii

Get to know us and we could become friends! ❤️

Hello fellow humans,

I'm Melissa, or as Salsa calls me: Mel! I'm an admin in this community (if you couldn't already guess, lol). I feel like my mission is to help all the authors out there with their editing and reviewing to see where you could add some extra "pizazz!" to your work.

I myself started out small, only about a month ago and now I have over 1K reads on my book The Harmaio's in a matter of weeks.

Guiding people on how to reach out to the Wattpad community and audience is another one of my missions. You have to get out there, step out of your comfort zone, and make friends!

The only reason why The Royal Community is here today is because of friendship and trust. When queensalsabeel and I started talking last week, we kind of just...clicked. And out came this brilliant idea which has now come to this! Then with the help of the amazing Lovewinx101, we have been able to develop a community in less than a week.

So anyway, a recap of my rambling.
My main missions are:
~Reviewing (mainly commenting and enjoying your book ><)
~Graphic design (covers, banners, stickers etc.)
~Riddles book(coming soon!)

And if you did manage to make it to the end of my amazing speech (jk) then I would love to know if you need any help with anything. My PM's are always free, but I'm not lol. So if I don't respond to you immediately, then I'm probably making some covers, writing, eating or doing school work 😁.

Hmm, what to say about myself...

Okay, I'm black, beautiful and will forever embrace my African heritage! I am all for talking to new people online (but not in real life though, or that'll just be hella awkward ><). I love watching TV shows, when I'm not busy with the community or school work.

My favourite TV shows are:
~Sherlock (Honey, you should see me in a crown 👑)
~Peaky Blinders (By order of the Peaky fookin' Blindas!)
~Friday Night Dinner (Jackie!)
~The Inbetweeners (they're just too funny and cringey, it's too good!)
~Dynasty (Fallon is a queen!)

If you have any other TV show suggestions then comment here - - >

Erm... that's just about it from me, but here are my favourite things lol (if you like any of these things then make sure to comment in-line, "Yass!")

Favourite food is: Lasagna.
Favourite language (as far as I've learnt): French
Favourite cake (why Mel, seriously?): Tiramisu, it's too good though you have to try it!
Favourite Pringles flavour: BBQ (and I don't care what anyone else says!)
Favourite Doritos flavour: Chili Heatwave (tangy cheese gets on my hands too much and it's annoying!)
Favourite colour: Sea Blue

And that's it from me, I really do ramble on too much, sowwy! ><

Love,

MelissaLennox20 💖

Hello, fellow nachos! (get it cause I am salsa you know what I mean okay nvm😄)

I am Salsabeel or as people call me salsa for short. I am proudly Egyptian and a 15 year old! and well I think our mission here in the royal community is to help aspiring authors become recognized and featured! And also let's not forget the most important part! Have fun and make new friendships! In a matter of a follow for a follow my fellow twins and sisters (aka MelissaLennox20 and Lovewinx101) we clicked instantly, it's like we were best friends for years❤.

Okay a little more about myself. I am very athletic, and absolutely ADORE sports! I major in basketball and volleyball as I have joined worldwide championships for them! I also love writing stories! I have a new book called Wrong lies! I also love reading, editing, designing, making communities and friends! (Wink wink)

ps: My PMs are open to new friends! if I don't answer straight I would be most probably be playing basketball😁)

I am also a sucker for dystopian books! examples are the Maze Runner and the Divergent series oh and Hunger Games to, and let's not forget on the top of my list........ HARRY POTTER!

I am proudly African and will forever embrace my African heritage! I am a grade 10 student who adores maths(yes your little admin is a nerd welp^-^) Dw I am not the to nerdy type😊)

Favorite tv shows:
~Riverdale (I mean who doesn't love it 😂)
~Once upon a time
~Brooklyn nine-nine
~Sherlock
~Dynasty

Favorite food:

~Lasagna
~Pizzaaaaa
~Mac and cheese :)
~Chippsssssss (favorite flavour is cheese)

Okay if you have managed to finish up my little speech (mostly rambling but whatever😄)

If you like the same things as me I hope we become friends! Just pm me guys! ❤

I hope u give our community a chance!

Sincerely,

queensalsabeel

Hey Loves ❤️,

I'm Naomi but you can call me Love if you want! I'm a 16-year-old writer and I'm also Ethiopian! I think our mission is to bond with authors of all platforms and make friendships so we can build a community and get better at writing (and other things) together! I just want to help everyone; I love everyone! (For the most part ;) ) Anyone who knows me on here knows how I am! :) And The Royal Community will do just that, loves!

I've had Wattpad for what is two months now and I have met friends to last for what feels like a lifetime! So when Salsa (aka my virtual twinny) asked me to be a part of this community, I was so excited! I AM so excited! And then I met Mel and I was like she's so nice and answers all my questions! And I think we currently have a new member joining but I don't know he's or her's name but I'm sure this member is amazing! (I meet her! Say hi to Ali down below!) :)

During my two months here, I published three books! Rhinestone Academy is now at 1.5 K reads and 618 votes (fantasy/romance), Teardrops is at 2.7 K reads and 1.4 votes (sad poetry), and (my new short story ) Suicidal Thoughts is at 69 reads and 26 votes! It's amazing, never thought it would happen to me!

In general, I would love to help with covers, banners, writing, and the request book, etc.

I would love to see others join! I love to meet you and share this experience with you as well. *sends love* Please consider joining! ( We need reviewers, graphic designers, writers, editors, etc.)

My PMS ARE ALWAYS OPEN SO PLEASE PM ME LOVE!

See you soon loves,

🌻 Lovewinx101🌻

AliseAsorr

Hey!

I'm Alise Asorr! I'm both young and old. Emotionally and spiritually, I'm ninety. Physically, let's just say, I'm an adult. I am very passionate and a huge advocate about having a safe place to really be able to express yourself so when I discovered this community, I thought I would be able to help create that safe place where writers can bond together and support each other.

I think I have been in Wattpad for a month and I don't really have much experience here. But, I'm both an International Business and English Major. I work for a Literacy Magazine of my college; I started as the Chief Editor, then as Chief of Finance, but then I ended up suggesting a Creative Writing program which I teach and run now. I loved my first two positions too, but it required way too much time; it got hard to balance classes, tutoring plus those jobs so I had to step down. Teaching Creative Writing to College and High School students is a big challenge, mostly because I'm a huge introvert and I'm too serious. My first two positions were also challenging because of my introvert side, but I enjoy challenges.

I posted my first novel here. It's called Crooked. It's special to me since one of the themes is PTSD which I have (I'm very open about it now). My goal is to really show how living with PTSD is like. There's many forms; it's not the same for everyone, so I only focus on my own. I also suffer from migraines which is terrible. Sometimes I am stuck in bed for days and need even more time to recover from it.

I like to make friends, but I have been told many times that I'm too serious. I swear I am fun too! Give me a chance!

I reply to all of my Private Messages, but I'm usually always doing something (or I'm suffering from pain) so sometimes, my replies will come in late.

Warmly,

AliseAsorr

Berlykate

Hello, lovelies!

My name is Berly, and I'm super stoked to be in this community with you! Writing and reading has been a huge part of my life, and I LOVE getting to talk and meet with other people that share the same passions.

I think the mission of this community is to love and support each other as we all go on our own creative journey. This is so super important to me! I am going to be running the book club portion of The Royal Community, and my goal is for writers to gain genuine feedback that encourages them to continue doing what they love- WRITE!

As writers, we write for the joy in creating, however, we also desire people to read what we write. We want them to love the characters we love and care about the journeys they are going on.

The book club will help you gain those genuine readers, while also giving you honest and sincere feedback!

I can't wait to meet you and hear about your own work and inspirations!

A little about me...
I love theatre!! I am currently studying acting in college along with writing and directing. I also have a passion for dancing! It's the best thing ever!!

I love to write and read but some of my favorite works are...
The Book Thief
Native Son
The Hunger Games
Flipped
The Merchant of Venice (Shakespeare)

I love films!!! I literally watch movies every night lol. Some special ones to me...
Coraline (My Fav hehe)
Jojo Rabbit
The Blind Side
A Quiet Place
Wonder (Book and Movie)
Hidden Figures
Little Women

Anyway that's just a little bit about me! I hope you guys decide to join the book club and I can't wait to begin talking with you!!

Pm me if you ever want to talk and become friends hehe :)

- Berlykate

1310Kawaii

Hey!

I am Amy! I love reading and writing and making some new friends.

I am a music lover (LONG LIVE RACHEL PLATTEN), an animal lover, and a book lover.

ALSO, no one messes with my friend and food! I love to counsel people and give advice as well as take some :) <3

For some reason, I just wanna stay out in the dark.

I love learning languages and worldly culture!

I am a Christian!

I love to help, so ask me anything you need help with

I prefer reading WP books than published ones. I have written couple of stuff and interestingly, I forgot all the plots! XD

My pm/dm is always open!

~ 1310Kawaii

E

milyElise03

Hello!

I am Emily. ( EmilyElise03 ) and here are a few things about me!

• I love writing and reading. I honestly couldn't live without the two.

• I love the colors gold, silver, and turquoise.

• I am single but am mentally dating Tom Holland❤

• I love to read the "Love Comes Softly" series

• My favorite TV show is Heartland.

• My favorite fruit is pineapple.

• I love almost all foods except for red beans and rice. It is gross to me.

• I am big into sports and love to watch football!

• I live on a farm and adore animals.

• When I get out of college my dream is to become a holistic vet as I write books on the side!

Thank you for checking out my bio!

~ EmilyElise03

Go check the dedicated chapter for members in the Team Royalty book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 664 39
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
618K 17.4K 44
Teenage years are supposed to be the best time of your life. Have fun, break the rules, fall in love, just living your life to the fullest. Your last...
288K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
969K 23K 39
In the wake of her mother's passing, six-year-old Luella finds unexpected solace in the company of her long-lost brothers, absent from her life for y...