完璧な二人です (PERFECT ・ TWO)

By CaptainStarkk

'When Win went to go and finish his elective assignment, he found something else. Surely, more than what he w... More

prelude
first (?) meeting
assignment
awkward feeling
winning moment
keys
secrets and white lies
sleepover and other shenanigans
reasons and one heck of a surprise
the plan 🤭
self-portrait?
a physiological reaction...? or not.
the revelation
feelings
desperation
promise
dinosaur books
brothers
weird feelings?
jealousy v.2
cuddles
b u s t e d
reality
pheromones
if I fall
fallen
first day
first day (p.2)

the pursuit

2.8K 155 28
By CaptainStarkk

I placed my backpack on the floor; with a chocolate ice cream on my other hand, and the apartment keys on the free hand, I opened the door to my room.

I entered and slowly, the smell of the ice cream seeped inside with me, which made me comfortable for some reasons. I stopped enjoying the aroma though and turned the air humidifier on before heading straight to the kitchen. Slowly, I ate my ice cream while checking the fridge for a 'possible dinner'. The reason I'm cooking tonight is because I was beginning to hate take-out foods; I've been eating them quite often.

"It is eggs for tonight." I smiled when I saw the tray of eggs in the refrigerator. I finally decided to take a big bite on my ice cream, gobbling it whole – throwing the popsicle to the trash can together with the bento boxes I ordered this morning.

I took my uniform off and hanged it on the cabinet, same with my pants – leaving my comfortable boxers behind, before heading straight to the kitchen. I wore my apron and pre-heated the pan in the stove before washing the eggs. I also prepared some left over sticky rice in the rice cooker and heated it for a few minutes.

I combined the eggs together and whisked them before adding a sprinkle of salt. When I was sure that the pan was ready, I poured a small amount of olive oil in and slowly poured my whisked egg in the pan – carefully making it into an omelette. I lowered the temperature and when the eggs started to get solid form, I flipped it to the other side and added the sticky rice inside. I added strips of bacon, leeks, ringed onions, and some additional salt before flipping the other side of the egg, closing it in the process.

I turned the fire off and took the pan out of the stove. As soon as it arrived in the table, I started the plating. I decorated the food with banana ketchup (to be sweeter) and placed a rosemary leaf on the side. And my 'omurice' is done.

I sat down the counter and started taking pictures of my omurice before eating it. It's not for bragging though, or for posting. I just want to post photos of the things I cook in my 'secret blog'. It's not publicized ... and nobody knows that I'm the owner. I just want to express myself freely there.

Ever since I was a kid, I already liked eating omurice. Omurice was a food I learned making by watching anime for a long time – I'm actually proud of it. I even served some to my parents and close friends and so far haven't gotten a single negative comment about it. I'm also proud to call myself 'home-grown' – and I eat everything that is served in my plate.

BrrrrBrrr

I turned to my phone. I pulled a tissue from the roll and wiped my fingers before answering the call – I also clicked the loudspeaker, so I can eat while listening.

"Hello?" I inaudibly said. I still have food left on my mouth. I know it's not respectful but it was just some of my friends, I'm sure they'd let it go.

[Man, AJ said he's going to go to a club tonight, you wanna come?]

I sighed. Another boy's night out? I thought to myself.

"Sorry, JJ. I actually have plans tonight." I lied. Actually, I'm just tired to today's happenings and just want to go cuddle with my pillows.

[Are you sure? I invited Khao and Pluem and they said yes.]

I nodded together with my reply: "I'm fine. Just don't get yourselves so drunk that you will call me in the middle of the night." I scoffed. They do.

I heard JJ laugh at the other line, [Yes, ma.] they just replied and ended the call.

I let out a smile before shaking my head on how unbelievable my friends are. Yes, that's just how they are. The type of students who would drink even it's a weekday.

I finished my dinner and immediately washed the dishes. I also took my time taking out the trash I left this morning. And when I'm finally done, I jumped to my bouncy bed, together with my phone.

Why am I in a good mood?

Well, the issue has been cleared. It is still the talk of the town as of the moment but it won't take long until the whole thing will be forgotten. It's all thanks to Saint. Also, I'm quite relieved about the assignment for my elective. Even if Bright annoyed the hell out of me, I should thank him for a multitude of things – too bad I wasn't able to ask for his number though. Well, it's because he became annoying, that saraleo.

I turned to the other side of the bed where I could see my clothes hanger, one shirt was hanged – it was Bright's football jersey. I haven't washed it yet, but I should. And I should give be the one giving it to him personally to thank him.

I yawned and felt that my eyes are starting to get heavy, until ... slowly ... slowly...

'Your next plate will be a self-portrait'

I am just chilling in the bleachers, watching a football game happening when an e-mail notification popped out. It was from our teacher in my elective class. And she sent an email to inform us about our second plate.

'... a self-portrait refers to a painting that depicts the artist that produced it'

I sighed when I continued reading the whole thing. So after that canvas, we need to pass another one – and this time a self-portrait. I tell you, a self-portrait is not an easy thing to do. I don't even know myself that much, there's no way I could do this. I thought to myself.

I shook my head before noticing the guy running in the field. He was the only one who was wearing a plain white shirt, while everyone was wearing their football uniforms. Again, I let out a sigh. I don't know why but everytime I see his jersey in my room – I suddenly feel sad and guilty, when it is just a jersey. If he's a regular player he should at least have some spare.

After that night, I immediately send Bright's jersey to the laundry. It arrived this morning so I decided to just give it back today. I'm also still thinking how to repay him because of what he did with my project.

But the practice might take a long time today.

I checked the time and it was almost 6 in the evening. Even though there are girls who chose to remain and watch their beloved idol play, most of everyone decided that being home early is more important than seeing the boy on the football team. And actually, I am the same.

I grabbed my bag and the paper bag beside me and stood up, when a senior from engineering (because of their blazer) came upon me. He was wearing a mask.

"Are you Win?"

Bright's POV

Loud squeals and screams left my ears ringing. It is always like this. The heat of the sun, the accidental and intentional kicks on my legs, everytime I get hit by the ball, they do not matter – what annoys me the most during practice are the loud screams of the girls from the bleachers.

I looked up while covering my eyes with my hand. Nah, I don't know – wait.

I saw a very familiar figure in the furthest side of the bleachers. He was wearing his uniform and has a paper bag on his side and his backpack on the other – at a glance, I knew it was Win.

I smiled. "Pass the ball here!" I raised my hand and ran to the goalkeeper of the other team. My teammate passed the ball to me and I immediately kicked it – scoring for our team!

"Yes!" I pulled my fist to my side and internally celebrated for scoring. Even though it's just a practice game, scoring is still a big thing – since it is supposed to be the main point of football.

"Who lit your fuse, freshie?" A senior ran up to me, smiling.

I smiled at him in return, "Aren't I always fired up, P'?"

People often misunderstand my disposition because I'm basically expressionless in public, but when I'm in the field – my emotions go all out. Maybe that's what they call a change of personality – or whatever they call it. If you're doing what you're passionate about, then there's no problem with that.

"Okay, final score: 3-2" The captain announced, "Winners this time are the JUNIORS!"

Everyone from my team suddenly leaped and shouted merrily – even the people from the stands were cheering for us. It seemed like there will be a celebration. Why? Because we finally tied the win standing of the juniors and the seniors. It only goes to show that the juniors can play. It's a good thing.

Amidst the chaos that the announcement brought, I walked out and grabbed my sports' drink from one of the benches, and checked Win in the bleachers.

My forehead crooked when I saw him talking to a senior (probably?). I do not know the senior but from his blazer; he's from the Faculty of Engineering.

I immediately grabbed my bag and ran to the bleacher stands...

"Bright, where are you going?" I heard my senior called. My teammates were also looking at me. I stopped for a moment and waved my hand.

"P', I got some errands to do." I said, "Can I go first?"

The seniors turned to each other, dumbfounded, but agreed anyways.

"Bright, we will have a celebration and Club Mink tonight. I'll send you the details." I heard some of my teammates say. But I couldn't care less.

I'm worried about Win.

-End of Bright's POV-

"So this is Bright's boyfriend?" Fear crept on my skin giving me goosebumps. I insisted that they got the wrong person but the senior insisted that I was the person they are looking for, so unable to do shit, I obliged to follow him to the back of the bleachers and I swear I could've regretted following him there. He was not alone. There were at least five people who were wearing face masks in the room, and they're bringing PVC pipes and metal rods with them – probably weapons.

I knew it, I shouldn't have followed them. I closed my eyes and sighed,

"Uhm P'..." I said timidly, "I'm actually not related to Bright krap." I smiled awkwardly.

One senior glared at me and scoffed, "We saw the video of your 'husband' bringing your assignment to your classroom because you left it in his room." He said, "Don't take us as fools!"

And I was just happy that the issue is about to die down, but in the end, I'll probably be the first to die compared to the issue.

"P', I'm serious." I said trying to be convincing, "He was just being considerate, come on, P'"

The other senior started stroking his metal bar as he steps closer, obviously, I also instinctively moved back. "Are you going to participate or not?"

I'm seriously dead.

"Win!" we turned to the door when we heard someone call my name from the outside. The voice was low and manly, alluring and somehow ... it sounded familiar. "Where are you?"

The seniors turned to look at one another and started whispering inaudible things, but one thing I managed to hear clearly was his name – Bright.

I felt a tightening sensation in my chest. I wanted to call for his help, but knowing what they will do – I know it will be a bad idea. I stroked my chin, trying to think of ways to safely escape from this stupid situation, but to no avail. There's no other way but to fight

"Let's just drag this guy outside!" I heard the other guy say.

Damn it! I really don't want to get dirty, or be injured.

I sighed and once again checked all the escape routes. There's only one plausible way – the door, of course. And I think luck is on my side this time. When we entered the room, I was the last person who entered so I'm sure it wasn't locked – the problem is how I would get there without them getting wild.

Think, Win. That's probably the only way you could get out from here unscathed.

I realized then that I had brought my extra phone because I left my powerbank uncharged the night before. This could actually work. Slowly, I got the extra phone from my bag's pocket and carefully crept to the rightmost corner of the room. I left my extra phone (P2) on the table and hid it in the things that were there, I made sure it was carefully hidden so that they will not be able to find it even if it rang a few more times. I moved away from my other phone, to the other far side and I pressed the speed dial [1] – which is set for my extra phone's number – from the phone in my pockets

/'Ring, Ring, Ring'/

I observed the seniors because as expected, they were indeed fooled with the little trick.

"Whose phone is that?" one senior asked. The others immediately panicked like rats out of bag, frantically looking for the phone that I strategically placed in a place that could not be seen out of the open. It will be troublesome if they found the phone.

The senior were pissed. They were not able to find the phone and it kept ringing like crazy "Damn it! Search for it, guys!" the same senior hissed. And seemed like on cue, they were ready to turn the room upside down. And that was my cue to make my move.

I immediately ran to the door and went out running like a damn fugitive – because damn, I was!

I heard the door slammed open after I took off, and the voices of the seniors who are clearly annoyed that I was able to escape from them. "Damn it! The 'hostage' ran away!" I did not even have the leisure to turn and look back if they were chasing after me, I just ran like my life depends on it. 'I need to get away as far as possible' was the only thing I have in my mind right now.

I was running for my life when I bumped into someone who smells awfully familiar, "I'm sorry I'm in a hurry so –" I was prepared to apologize-and-ditch but the guy immediately got a hold of my arm as he was supporting my weight with his. I looked up and saw a confused Bright. His face says it all. He wanted to ask questions but when he was about to open his mouth –

"He fuckin' went this way." I turned back and hurriedly composed myself, pulling off from him. Bright on the other hand was still confused of what was happening.

"Win ... What -?"

"Shit, stop asking and run!" I cursed and grabbed his hand, pulling him with me to the Science and Technology building on the other side of the football field. It didn't take long when he was already running on his own.

Damn it! I cursed when I saw the seniors were still chasing after us. With no options left, I grabbed Bright's wrist and ran inside the building, hiding in one of the classrooms.

I immediately fell on the floor and panting the hell out of my lungs. I glared at Bright who was also doing the same. He was standing; his hands on his waist while his head facing up. I don't think I can catch up with my breath easily. And whose fault is that? This guy obviously!

"Seriously ... haaa ... SARALEO!" I exclaimed with my lungs off while I was catching my breath. "You only... haaa... bring trouble ... haaaa... to me!" I was coughing and scolding the guy.

I suddenly felt a surge of anger when I heard a slight chuckle from the guy I was just scolding. No, it started with a chuckle, but a few seconds later, he was already bursting in laughter. Like, seriously?!

I finally was able to catch my damn breath, so I stood up and inspected the guy who was with me right now. He was wearing a normal white t-shirt, football shorts, and an Addidas slipper; he was holding on to his shoes while bringing his varsity bag with him. I took a deep breath before pushing the paper bag I was holding to him. He was hesitant and confused to accept, but did accept anyway.

"I'm pretty sure they're not chasing us anymore." I walked straight to the door, "Let's go –"

I was damn shut silenced by what is happening.

I tried to twist the knob again. /Kachak Kachak/

"What's the problem?"

I turned to Bright who was also curious why I was acting like an idiot while trying to open the door.

"It's locked."

🐰🐺🐰🐺

(a/n: thank you for coming by, please share your thoughts)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2K 10
Win got drunk and slept with Bright after he stole his ex girlfriend. Bright had other ideas to get pay back at Win. [Mature 🔞] fluff, smut, and gay...
29.1K 1.2K 21
Win doesn't take serious relationship. He was changing partner like he's just changing clothes. What will he do when he realizes that he's falling in...
12.5K 612 15
I want to hear his voice again. I only hear him when he say "I do" but after that he became silent all through out. I sigh.... See how the payment of...
45.7K 2.1K 15
"You sound like a jerk." "Well maybe I am one." "Shocking." As the elevator opened up to the ground floor, Win exited then looked at the man in the e...