In A Heartbeat

By someoneyouknoww

| Complete | βœ… They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emo... More

GENERAL INFORMATION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Epilogue
Bonus - 1
Bonus - 2.1
Bonus - 2.2
Bonus - 3
Bonus - 4
ANNOUNCEMENT - I
IMPORTANT- Updated.
A/N - II
A/N - III
Gratitude & Covers

30.

15.7K 708 42
By someoneyouknoww

It was 3 p.m. when we woke up. Courtesy of our late night or early morning activity.
All the stuff was already in the car.
We quickly bathed and got dressed in the comfiest attire.

It would be a long car journey from Delhi to Jaipur and would take atleast 6-7 hours to reach, including the breaks in between.

For the first 3 hours, I drove the car. The traffic was moderate.
We took 2-3 breaks in between to have our breakfast and to freshen up.
Rest of the time, the car was in his hands.
It was a journey worth while.

By 9 p.m. we reached the hotel. It was JW Marriott.

I forgot to tell you. Kinjal's family was rich. Like F.I.L.T.H.Y rich.

We were extremely tired and went to the bed straight after having a short shower and food.
All the functions will start a day after tomorrow. And I am hella excited to visit all places and get my best friend married.
*squeling*

Day 1

Today's plan was to visit Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar.
I mean what is the use of visiting pink city if you don't visit the Hawa Mahal.

It was freaking beautiful. Build with red and pink sandstone and soo many windows.

"You know, you can build me one of these Palace's. Even more better than this. "
Rey said while gazing at the structure before him.

"Yeah sure. Give me the money and I'll surely build it for you. I will not say it will be better because you see no one can surpass this Mughal Architecture. "

"Hmm.. No worries. What's your fees? "
He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh, lifetime supply of your hugs, kisses , ice cream, pizza and pasta. That's it. "
I said teasingly.

"The first two, I can definitely give you. Let's start the payment now itself. "
He took me in his arms and leaned in.
I quickly turned my face so that his lips land on my cheek instead.

"Insatiable man. Kahi bhi shuru ho jaate ho!! " I lightly slapped his chest.

"Sooooooo, you are my wife. And I am your husband. There's no rule saying you can't romance with your wife in public. "
He laid another kiss on my forehead .

"Stop now, you love birds. We need to go to Jantar Mantar also. Come on now. Hurry up. "

Kinjal shouted on the top of her voice drawing the attention of people towards up.
Rehaan looked flushed with the sudden loud announcement his fiancee had created.

We both hurried towards them, hand in hand.

Our visit to Jantar Mantar was great. It was my wish to explore the most famous architectures of India. And Rajasthan has multiples of them.
Like you see, how precise and accurately these buildings are constructed.
A little mistake in the process would finish the whole purpose and beauty of establishment.
People of late decades or centuries had such magic in their hands.
They did wonders.

"Quit staring Arya. People with think that you are possessed by something. "
Kinjal said while eating her 'Buddhi ke baal'.

"You will never experience what I am experiencing right now, Miss Accountant. "

"Whatever. I had no interest in taking science. Like what the hell will I do knowing that mitochonda is the power house of a cell. "

"Kinju, it's mitochondria, not mitochonda. "
All three of us laughed at her poor knowledge of biology.

"Whatever."
She pouted and kept eating the pink sugary stuff.

"Mitochonda. "
And once again we erupted in laughter.

"Quit it, okay. "
She walked in a faster pace and moved ahead of us.
Uh.. Oh... Shes angry now.

Suddenly, I saw a Chaat stall and an idea struck to me.

"I want to eat gol gappe. "
I said loud enough to get her attention.

She stopped in her tracks and turned towards us.

A few momemts of silence and intense staring later.
"Fine. "
She huffed and jogged back to us.
She's a sucker roadside food.
Even in our childhood days, when the school was over, we'd head to the nearby Chaat stall to have all kinds of spicy stuff atleast thrice a week.

"You need to tell me the tricks you have up your sleeve . You know, how can I make her unmad at me if we fought with each other. "
Rehaan whispered to me, shocked to see Kinjal go from a sullen baby to a gleeful girl in a matter of few seconds.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just get her some spicy food and she'll be Back to normal. "
I said With a teasing smile , eating the delicious gol gappas

We were back at the hotel by 10.

"It was a nice day."
Rey said while taking out his shoes.

I sat on the bed beside him and kept my head on his shoulder.
My hands curled around his arm.

"I missed you. "

" Why? We were together for the whole day. "
His hands massaging my scalp.

"You were right. It isn't even a day and yet we didn't spend time with each other despite being together all day. "
I sighed.
"You have become my habit. "
I pecked his cheek.

"I hope a good one. "

"Ofcourse, the best of all. "

"Let's go to the garden. No one Would be there right now. We'll take a walk. "

"Okay. "

The garden was out of the world. Neatly trimmed and so beautiful trees and bushes. Fairy lights hanging on the tree made the atmosphere perfect and romantic.

"It looks so pretty right! "
I exclaimed.

"Not more than you, beautiful. "
He said and made a kissy face.

"I'm so so lucky to have you. God. I can explain what I feel for you. It's.. It's so raw and precious.... I.. "
I took in a deep breath trying to control myself.
When it came to Rey, there are no words to explain how much I love him and need him.

"Hey pretty face! Don't get all emotional on me. You don't know how blessed I am to have you in my life. "
He said wiping a tear that escaped from my eyes and laying kiss on my cheek.

"Come here you crybaby. "
And he took me in a hug.
A warm tight hug.

"I'm not a crybaby. You make me cry. My emotions have no control when I am with you. "
I poked his chest.

"Oh baby! You don't know how much you have inflated my ego by saying this. "
He grinned.

" Stupid. "
I said pouting.

"Mental. "
He kissed my pouty lips.

"Idiot. "
I pouted again, waiting for another kiss.

"Smartass. "
He kissed me while laughing.

"Let's continue this in the room. Shall we my lady? "
He bowed down.

"Of course, kind sir. "
I faked an accent.

"You know what, let's role play tonight. I will make it much more hotter and steamy. "
He said in my ears while we were entering the lift.

" You will be a princess and I'll be your knight in shining pajamas.
Which you'll be removing later on along with other clothes. And then we'll make love on that huge table.
I'm thinking to tie you up too. Your hands and legs tied at the edges so that you'll be completely bare to me. What say? "

Oh god!!!
His dirty talking.

"You are shameless. "
I was blushing furiously.

"But you didn't deny, so we are definitely doing it on the table. "
He said smugly and took me in the room to act upon whatever he said.
*blush blush*

I hope it is not too much for your innocent minds
(Joking y'know. All of you have little dirty minds 😂)

Okay okay.. Sorry...

Firstly I'd like to thank @SwatiSharma506
For her sweet comment. 💜

Secondly, it was so sad to hear about Irrfan Khan's and Rishi Kapoor's death.
We lost two of the most greatest actors on Indian Cinema.
RIP.

Not to dampen the mood now,
This book has crossed the bridge of 3000 reads.
Yeassssss 3000 READS.
I'm so happy.

\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥
♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Thank you so much all of you.
Lots of virtual hugs and kisses.

Stay safe and stay inside people.

Lastly,
Press the star icon and comment down your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 158K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
683K 35.5K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
3.5M 112K 63
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...
321K 11.1K 56
*𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯* The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each o...