Ecdysiast || PJM 🔞

Oleh yoongwiyomi

Lee Jiwon, the girl that Park Jimin secretly crushes on, is a nerd by day and a stripper by night. No one kno... Lebih Banyak

Ecdysiast
Chapter 1: His Mission
Chapter 2: How to Make a Nerd Like You
Chapter 3: She Likes Who?!
Chapter 4: Friends... For Now
Chapter 5: Her Day and Night
Chapter 6: Lingeries
Chapter 7: Not What You Think I Am
Chapter 8: You Can't Like Me
Chapter 9: Give Up
Chapter 10: Who She Is
Chapter 11: Accepted
Chapter 12: Worth It
Chapter 13: Little Crush
Chapter 14: Witnessed by the Universe
Chapter 15: I Want You (M)
Chapter 16: Only Exception
Chapter 17: Jealous
Chapter 18: In Return (M)
Chapter 19: Sexy Angel
Chapter 20: Sexy Chef
Chapter 21: Sure of One Thing (M)
Chapter 22: Extra Service (M)
Chapter 23: Graduates
Chapter 24: Words Left Unsaid (M)
Chapter 25: Minmin & Wonwon
Chapter 26: Bad News
Chapter 27: Unfortunate
Chapter 28: Chance
Chapter 29: Her Decision
Chapter 30: With You
Chapter 31: I Love You, Good Bye (M)
Chapter 32: Without You
Chapter 33: Negative
Chapter 34: Broken Him
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 36: Broken Her
Chapter 37: Reunion to Death
Chapter 38: Letting Her Go
Chapter 39: Back Home
Chapter 40: Fuck Me, Heal Me (M)
Chapter 41: Not the Right Time
Chapter 42: Dead End
Chapter 43: Advice from the Past
Chapter 44: The Big Revelation
Chapter 45: Comeback
Chapter 46: So Far Away
Chapter 47: Never Enough
Chapter 48: Always & Forever (M)
Chapter 50: Unwanted Blessing
Chapter 51: One Family
Chapter 52: Hearts as One 'til Eternity
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
EPILOGUE (Part 2, M)

Chapter 49: Strength from the Past (M)

3.1K 103 78
Oleh yoongwiyomi

Jimin woke up feeling like his shoulder was paralized in a painful way but when he opened his eyes and saw how peaceful his fiancee was sleeping on his arm, he didn't mind the lost of sensation at all and admired her face.

He was smiling brightly because there lies his fiancée. Jimin himself couldn't even believe that they are now engaged. It was just as if yesterday when a lot of obstacles came in there way and almost ruined their relationship. They broke up, got back together, broke up, got back together again, and now, they are finally engaged. It was a tiring challenge, but maybe it's real that true love will find a way. It felt unbelievable, but he needs to process and accept it already. It's not that he doesn't want to be with her, it's just that it felt too good to be true to have the person he pursued for a long time. Her worth for him just kept on increasing and increasing and with every moment like this with her felt like a priceless price for him. She was valuable, very very valuable.

It was just like yesterday when he met her at the welcoming of freshmen in their faculty. She was her usual nerdy-self. She wore her big glasses and she was keeping her distance from everyone. He thought it was weird, but there was this part inside him that wanted to know the girl behind those big glasses.

He woke up early everyday, especially in the schedules he knew that he would be in the same class as her. He was anticipating for it. His first year was just like that, but years went on and the feelings he had for her never became less. He thought, his crush phase would pass by, and so he continued on fucking around when he was feeling horny but he stopped when fate made a way for them to get closer. Finally after three years, he thought.

Jiwon finally woke up from her deep sleep. As her eyes opened, it was welcomed by Jimin's angelic face and his tantalizing eyes that were staring at her. She couldn't help but to smile yet realizations hit her euphoric mind that it somehow made her heart ache. He is leaving today, she thought.

"Good morning," Jimin greeted softly.

"Good morning," she greeted in return. "What time is it?" She asked, hoping that she still has more time to spend with him before his flight.

"I don't know," he answered honestly because he hasn't moved yet ever since he woke up due to the position they were at.

She finally moved out of Jimin's arms to get her phone from the bedside table and looked at the time. He grabbed the opportunity and took back his arm and stretched to gain back the sensation of it and normalize the blood flow.

"Omona! Jimin, it's almost twelve!" She got up, removing the sheet that was covering her naked figure. It was a sight, Jimin thought as he eyed her body. Even if he owned her body for God knows how many times, he never gets tired of admiring her figure. She was beautiful inside and outside.

"Stop staring at me and get changed, idiot!" She was panicking. Jimin sighed and grabbed her wrist, pulling her down on the bed again. He hovered above her, pinning her down the bed as he stared deeply in her eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered. Her breath was taken away from the proximity of their faces. He's been with him for almost two years, but yet her heart still can't get used of being close with the young man. "Stop p-playing. You have a flight to catch."

Jimin chuckled. "I lied."

"Huh?" She tilted her head to the side. "About what?

"My flight isn't today."

"What do you mean your flight isn't today?"

"I mean what I said. And remember my luggage? Who the hell would bring that huge luggage if they'll stay for two days and two nights in another country?"

"B-but..." she stuttered again, confused.

"I'm staying for 10 days," he smiled.

Her heart went happy. She wanted to hug him tight and thank the heavens for having more time with him but she was really confused. "But why did you lie?"

"Honestly?" He asked.

"Duh, of course!" She rolled her eyes. She was being sassy again and Jimin loved it.

"I wanted to fuck you."

Her eyes widened. "You could have just told me or something! Why did you have to lie and make me cry?! I was really sad, you idiot!" She wanted to smack his head this time but she was still pinned underneath him.

"I thought it would feel romantic if I do so because I was already planning to propose. It went well anyway plus it already happened. There's nothing we can do about it."

"And how the hell was that romantic?!" She was fuming in annoyance.

"You'd long for me, and since I 'was' gonna leave, you would want to spend the night with me fruitfully. Jiwon, remember, you even insisted on our sex last night." Jimin smiled brightly.

"You fucking idiot!" She used all of her force to escape underneath him. She was really pissed off and she wanted to choke Jimin so bad using both of her hands until he can no longer breathe.

She stood up again and walked quickly yet after three steps, she stopped from her tracks and hissed.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked. He was worried. He approached her and held her hand.

"My vagina hurts." She told him honestly.

"Do you want me to look at it?" Jimin suggested.

"What for?" She asked, confused once again.

"What if I kind of tear it? We should see, Jiwon. Does it sting so much?" He asked again, worried, and Jiwon somehow freaked out because of what he said.

"Is that even possible?" She asked nervously.

Jimin shrugged. "Does it hurt that much?"

"Not really. Maybe I was just to reckless on moving."

"I'll look at it, okay?" And before she could even refuse, she was already in his arms and he laid her body carefully on the bed.

"Open up, wifey," he ordered and she carefully opened her legs. He had seen it a lot of times and he has owned her body for a lot of times yet here he is, still falling in love with her body, mind, heart, and her soul. But right now, he's loving her body.

The sight of her womanhood amazed him and it made his length to twitch and become hard.

"I-is it okay?" She asked.

Jimin, out of his mind, licked her clitoris which made her gasp. "J-Jimin...?"

He smirked. "Did it hurt?" Jimin asked.

"N-no?"

And he licked her again and this time, he wasn't stopping nor even Jiwon told him to do so. His tongue moved slowly, but it sent a high voltage of sensation to crawl all over her body. She was whimpering from pleasure, and her wetness from last night made it smoother to move his tongue around.

Jimin decided to go north, leaving tracks of kisses up her belly to her chest, and to her neck.

As he kissed her lips, he started to tease her opening by sliding his tip around her genitalia. She was humming beautiful melodies which Jimin loved.

"Ngh fuh uhmm... Jimin," she moaned when he started to slowly penetrate his member inside her. "Does it hurt?" He asked.

"It doesn't," she breathed. He was moving slowly.

"Then it means it's okay." Jimin smirked, slightly increasing his pace.

"M-more," she pleaded with her words and her eyes which also sparked of desire.

He chuckled but left what she said aside. She might be sore from last night and he didn't want to hurt her more, plus it has been awhile since he actually had vanilla sex with her.

Jimin kissed her lips, occasionally licking her lips to which she responded on, making their tongues glide along each other.

She threaded her fingers on his lock, slightly bringing his face nearer to her to deepen their kiss. Slow but burning. It was slow but every touch were a scorching one. They were sweating from the heat, but none of them have complaints about it. They wanted to feel each other and own each other. It felt so good, so calming. It wasn't about reaching their climax anymore but instead a way for them to feel each other's passion.

She started to dance along with the movement of his hips, meeting his thrusts. And when they knew that they were soon hitting their peak, they pulled away and stared deeply into each other's eyes.

Breathtaking, they both thought. "I love you, Jiwon," he said softly.

She smiled and said, "I love you too, Jimin."

Even if they heard those words already from each other for a lot of times, its effect on them never wavers and remained the same. Their hearts felt warm and fulfilled.

Her walls started to squeeze his cock as her soft moans became unstoppable and Jimin was grunting and moaning and groaning when they both felt the knot that formed in their stomach breaking and in sync, they felt their high as they sang with their voices of pleasure in harmony. Both hearts wear beating fast as if becoming the rhythm of their voices that made a beautiful melody.

As they were setting their high off, they shared a warm and passionate kiss as Jimin milked everything inside her.

Afterwards, he pulled out and lied beside her, panting.

Few minutes of rest passed. They were just cuddling but Jiwon decided to go to her office for the remaining hours before work ends. As much time as she has, she really wants to work so that she can finish right away and go back to South Korea.

Jimin didn't want her to go, but as a busy person that he was if they are just in Korea, he understood the situation and eventually let her go but of course he askes for a shower together in exchange of letting her go.

If a regular shower you thought, Jimin is a pervert so they ended up having sex in the shower too. And it's not like Jiwon refused anyway.

***

Jimin was bored. Since Jiwon left for work, he did all things to be entertained and almost emptied Jiwon's fridge to fight boredom. He has been snacking, and now he regrets the choice of entertainment.

"Fuck work, Jimin. Love me like you do," he remembered what she told him last night which made him pout. "I thought she wouldn't work today!" He whined.

"But that's because she thought you were leaving."

Jimin nodded at himself, staring at his reflection on the mirror. "Riiight..." He smiled. His boredom made him talk to himself.

"Why don't you go to her instead?"

"She might get mad."

"Why would she? It's not like you'd fuck her on her desk while she's in her office clothes."

"That sounds amazing but not now."

"Then go to her, Jimin pabo! A visit won't hurt."

Jimin smirked at himself. "Wow, Jimin, you nice guy. Keep going!" He made a thumbs up on himself before he changed his clothes and went down to her office.

"Ah, Mr. Park," Anne, Jiwon's secretary, greeted him in English. "Good afternoon." Jimin just smiled and bowed at her before going inside her office.

Inside the office sat Jiwon who was busy reading the proposal plan for the renovation of the hotel which was sent in her email. It's his first time to see her working and Jimin must say that she looked really sexy and cool.

"You might ruin your eyes. Don't stare at your computer that close," he spoke to get her attention.

"Oh, Jimin-ah." She sounded a little surprised from his presence

He noticed the nameplate on her desk which was written in English and he read it. "Vice Chairwoman Iris Lee." Jimin looked at her in confusion. "Iris Lee? Iris?"

Jiwon smiled. "Yup. It's my stripper name, as you can remember."

"Why are you using it? I mean, I thought you hated your past now since it reminds you of how you were a disgrㅡ" Jimin puckered his lips knowing that he was saying too much and it made Jiwon chuckle, but it also made her glad knowing how Jimin was being careful.

"A disgrace you would say?" Jiwon inhaled and rested her back on the chair's backrest. "I was depressed but to think of it, I did nothing wrong. And the mistake with Chanyeol, it was a decision made because I was desperate to save Dawon. Besides, Chanyeol and I are in good terms now. I'm happy with you and he is happy with his boy love." Jimin saw the spark on her eyes when she mentioned the homosexual relationship between Chanyeol and Baekhyun but he lets it slide.

"So what exactly are you saying?" He asked because he was still confused. He sat down on the chair in front of her desk.

"Iris played a huge part in my life and without her, Dawon and I wouldn't have survived. Behind the fierce and mighty Iris stood Jiwon who was weak. She was my persona which I used at the club to protect myself from getting hurt from the physical and mostly verbal abuse from people, have the confidence to work, and have the strength to support Dawon's needs. So what I'm saying is, the past which I thought has ruined me should actually be my source of strength. Iris wasn't a disgrace, she was an amazing woman who I needed and still need in my life even if I'm no longer a stripper. Plus I can't come up with an English name to use here. I'm afraid they might mispronounce my Korean name."

Jimin could not help himself but to smile brightly. He felt proud from what he heard her say. She was right, and all in all, Jiwon is an amazing woman herself. "If you're Iris Lee here then I will be your Christian Park."

"Christian?" She asked.

"Christian Chim Chim." He winked at her which made the both of them laugh.

Seeing how Jiwon was slowly accepting her old life again and moving forward with it as her strength, Jimin felt glad to know that she was escaping the depths of darkness where she shouldn't have fallen into. She was seeing the light, and he was happy to know that she's fully recovering from her depression, because an amazing woman like her deserves all the happiness in this world. He believes that everyone deserves to be happy.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1K 83 7
Park Ji Min has a secret admirer. Will it be who he's hoping it is? Warnings: -Fluff -Smut (not super detailed but enough for a warning) -Strong Lang...
562K 29.6K 52
Jeon Jungkook is a college student who belongs to a wealthy family. During winter break he enters a strip club and falls for the dancer named Angel...
384K 26.6K 57
Student on Mornings Stripper at Night Rating: #1 - btsjin (072221) #1 - TaeJinKook (052220) #1 - Taejin (090220) #1 - JinKook (080721) #1 - KookJin (...
4.2M 238K 48
✅ "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" 𝟖𝟎'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...