Five Nights at Freddy's: Orig...

By Phantom265

Logan was a normal kid. He loved this restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. But one day, a murderer got i... More

Introduction
The Surprise
Blood Stains
Lost Souls
The Puppet
Puppet Master
The First Night
Friendship
Jeremy
Shut Down
The End?
Epilogue

Was I Fooled?

2.4K 92 39
By Phantom265

Marie’s POV

I sat on my couch and wept. I missed Logan so much. It has almost been a week since he died. But still it feels like it’s been so long since last I’ve seen my son.

Puppet’s POV

I awoke to the sounds of children. Ugh, another day of entertaining these brats.

At least tonight we would get the night guard. I still didn’t know why I wanted him dead so bad. It was that strange influence. I guess I would find out in time.

~3 hours later~

Not many kids got a special prize from me today. They must’ve been saving up or something. Not that I cared, but sometimes it felt good to see the smile on their face when I gave them a special prize.

I shook away those feelings.

I felt like I may have been losing my mind.

Suddenly, I got a strange message.

“Meet us in kid’s cove at 11:00pm. The music box will be disabled.”

Someone had sent that telepathically. It had to be Mangle. But why did she find this so important?

~10:50pm~

She was right! The music box was off.

I began to crawl towards kid’s cove. It would take a few minutes.

I finally arrived at kid’s cove. I knocked on the door. It opened quickly an something pulled me in. I soon realized that it was Mangle.

“Mangle, you scared me!” I said telepathically.

“Sorry, no one can know.” She responded.

“Know what?” I asked.

She sighed.

“I don’t think that the night guard is who killed you.”

“Why?” I asked, not knowing what to expect.

“Well, I was there when it happened and this guy doesn’t look like the guy. And the guy who killed you is in jail.” She said.

I then realized that she was right! Whatever got in my head was lying.

“Thank you Mangle, I’ll take this into account.” I said trying to sound unconvinced.

But I was convinced. I just couldn’t let her know yet. Besides, I needed to find it out for myself.

I needed to capture the night guard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2K 72 153
Erm-hi-this story is all about me and my life! I hope you enjoy!
3.9K 96 12
Foxy Landry, his two sisters, and his mom has been having a really bad life and end up having to move, because of his mom's job. Things start looking...
29.3K 480 27
Callie has been kidnapped by the Octarians and brainwashed. She doesn't remember anything, Marie, Cuttlefish, and thinks this life is normal. She's a...