I'm No Hero (My Hero Academia...

By JunieWeathers

When U.A. High opened its doors for the first time, everyone wanted to go there. With the entire staff being... More

Dedication
Important Warning: Please Read before Reading
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Final Author's Note
Extras #2
Extras #3
Book Order

Extras

1.3K 35 143
By JunieWeathers

Hello everyone! Between certain arcs, I published some extras to give a heads up that a new set of updates would be coming. Updates would happen every week until an arc was done. After an arc was finished, there was a needed hiatus for me to play catch up.

These extras are just what they sound like: they don't interfere with the storyline, but are fun little tidbits. I hope you all enjoy!

Interview with the Author (me) and INH Cast.

PLEASE NOTE: I wrote this before the last arc was finished being published, and had it published in another book where I interviewed the characters in my books in one chapter. This was the second interview and it took place before this arc was finished. So, for some context, that's what's going on here.

Me: Hi y'all!

Yamamoto: Why the Hell are you talking like that?

Me: Because 'y'all' is a gender neutral greeting, and I need a way to greet everyone, plus, the people of Wattpad know that's how I say hello. Also, I know it's hard for you, but may you please refrain from cursing? To be quite frank, I just got done doing an interview with another book cast, and I was not pleased with how much cursing the Rhea siblings did.

Kaito: Other cast? But I thought we were your cast of characters?

Tami: *Whispers to Sakura* What are they talking about?

Sakura: *Whispers back* Honestly, I have no idea.

Kaito: *Looks at both of them* You haven't heard of Junie-chan? She's the reason why we exist.

Yamamoto: And how do you know that?

Kaito: I watched a conspiracy theory video once about how our lives aren't really our own, but are rather written by some author. That is why we are forced into uncomfortable situations half the time and why our lives start at a really weird point, and why we don't remember things unless they're key to the storyline. Trust me, once this is all done, we'll be nothing more than words on a screen.

Me: Uh...Kaito, how in the world did you know that?

Kaito: I don't know, Junie-chan. You tell me.

Me: Okay...so kind of what Kaito has said, I'm the author, and we usually don't get a lot of interaction with each other. I mean, we do, but it's me knowing what you do, not the other way around. So, do you guys have any questions for me?

Sakura: I do! I'm obviously the main character of the story because this is how I become the hero, Wisteria, right? So, how am I related to the villain of the story?

Me: *sweat-drops* Uh, I'm not at liberty to say that, would you mind asking a different question? Maybe about your classmates or something about U.A?

Sakura: Okay, sure. Orangie—

Kaito: Stop calling me Orangie!

Sakura: Orangie isn't my love interest, is he? Because he's very annoying, and there is no way I could deal with that 24/7.

Kaito: No need to answer that, Junie-chan. I got it. The answer is no!

Sakura: Thank goodness.

Me: Okay, moving on. Tami, you've been a bit quiet since we've started.

Tami: Oh! Uh, hi. Sorry, I was just lost in thought.

Me: No worries. I get it. Is there anything you'd like to ask.

Tami: Ye—no. I can't really think of anything at the moment.

Me: Okay, we'll get back to you when you can think of something. Orangie—

Kaito: JUNIE-CHAN! NOT YOU TOO!

Me: Sorry...I gave you the nickname because it's fitting. Anyways, what's your question you got for me?

Kaito: Dorayaki is the best snack in the world right?

Yamamoto: Out of all the questions you could have asked her, that's the question you go with? Pathetic.

Kaito: I'm just trying to prove my point.

Me: Uh...I actually don't like a lot of Japanese food, especially dorayaki. Dorayaki is too dry for my taste.

Kaito: *gasp* How can you not like dorayaki? Everyone likes dorayaki!

Tami: *Awkwardly shifts in her spot.*

Me: You'd be surprised how many people don't like it. Okay, moving on, Yamamoto—

Yamamoto: I take it these questions can't be about what happens in the future in terms of the book.

Me: Correct!

Yamamoto: Then how am I best friends with that idiot?

Kaito: Ouch! That hurt!

Me: Because you two went to the same school, the the poor bloke hung around you. Even though you couldn't shake him off, you realized it was better just to deal with it than to make a big deal out of it.

Yamamoto: Yeah, that sounds about right.

Kaito: HEY! That hurts!

Me: Mhmm, but that's besides the point. Tami, have you thought about your question yet?

Tami: I think so. I know you said you can't tell us about our goals, er, what the future holds and all, but I noticed the book is called I'm No Hero...that's in relationship to me, isn't it?

Sakura: Tami-tan! How could you ever think that! You're going to become a great hero, and we're going to work together, no need to worry! The only one that's not going to be a hero from our class is Yamamoto.

Yamamoto: What did you just say?

Kaito: She has a point.

Yamamoto: Sakura, do you want to talk outside for a minute?

Sakura: I'd rather not. I'm comforting my friend right now, and besides, if you're going to want to go outside to beat the living shit out of me, you're proving my point.

Me: Sakura, language!

Sakura: Well, you're the one writing what we say. Shouldn't you have something to say about that?

Me: ...You know, I really hate your sass sometimes.

Sakura: Thanks!

Me: Okay, that's all the time we have for today.

Kaito: Oh come on! I was having a lot of fun with this! And Tami-tan barely said anything.

Tami: *Shifts in her spot again* It's okay. Honestly!

Me: No need to worry. The people reading this can ask questions if they want to. In fact, if you want to ask a question to any of the cast members of I'm No Hero, feel free to ask here.

Sakura: Just preferably not to Yamamoto. He's pretty grouchy today.

Yamamoto: Why you little—

...and I'll stop the interview there and send them back into their book. Of course, some of you may have already seen that fun little tidbit, so now it's time to move onto the next segment: how my characters look vs. how I sometimes see them.

It's not that I see them like that all the time, but just in general. These could be nicknames, traits, or other little things about them.

Tami Smith

What she looks like

What I see.

Maybe not in the sense of turning into animals, but more so in the sense that she can turn into other people...her Quirk limitation was actually inspired by these books that I read back in elementary (like the whole not shifting from one thing to the next, time limit, etc etc).

Kaito Oba

What he looks like

What I see

An Orange for Orangie.

Raiden Yamamoto

What he looks like

What I see

Hulk scary when mad. Yamamoto is scary.

Sakura Sakai

What she looks like

What I see

Sassy, fashionable, queen!

Nightshade

(Pink haired villain...you haven't seen the last of her yet).

What she looks like

What I see

Pink hair, pink eyes, kissing Quirk....I just see pink written all over it.

Oliver (Ollie) Davis

What he looks like

What I see

He's a smol teddy bear who needs all the love in this world.

And that looks to be everything, but it's not! In the next arc, you'll be seeing the following banner.

And if you go back to the first arc, you'll realize Tami's banner is a bit different. Instead of the huge, messy banner it once was, it's now the beautiful banner you see here.

It's no secret that I'm no graphic design artist. I do the best I can to throw images together, but blending, cropping things that are neat, merging them together, and changing colors of eyes, hair, etc etc, is not my forte. This causes a great deal of problems when Sakura has black hair and green eyes, which may not seem like a problem, but it is when she's a genuinely happy character, unlike Yamamoto (who has an excuse to have a banner without him smiling), I felt as if Sakura needed to be smiling. 

Because of this, I asked for help and am so very grateful for the many people that were so willing to help. First off, I want to thank sun_jin for putting these banners together. It's not easy, knowing that my requests were pretty...complicated to say the least to make sure that these characters were well represented. Luckily, Sun_jin was willing to do it, and I'm so very grateful as the results were always 10X better than I could ever expect. Thank you so much!

Next, a quick shout out to lazuriteoftheskies who manipulated the picture of Sakura you see in the banner above. That is exactly how I imagined her, and Azur was able to make it look as if she was smiling (as the original did not do that). I've never seen artists make that big of a transition of facial expressions before, and seeing how awesome it looks, well, again, I'm grateful for this help. Thank you so much!

Finally, I'd like to give a quick shoutout to some pretty neat people who wanted in on the fun of helping me find pictures of what this character would look like for the banner, changing the hair/eye color or whatever it was that was needed to make it look like the fashionista. While I already had artwork in the making for these banners, they still sent in stuff to help, and I think it would be pretty horrible not to share as they are really amazing.

This image was created by JustBluePanda, giving everything I needed for Sakura: a smile, green eyes, and dark colored hair. I could totally see this being Sakura, and so, I'm very grateful that he was willing to make this. Thank you so much!

And finally, this image was created by fluff_writer_ . Again, this fits Sakura's whole description perfectly, from the looks, to the smile I wanted, even to the cute outfit she's wearing. It's something she'd totally wear. I'm so very grateful that this artist took the time to create this. Thank you so much!

And that's all I've got art-work wise. Wow...that's a lot. If there is any artwork that you guys want to submit for this book, whether it's a fan cover, fanart, whatever it may be, feel free to. I will be more than happy to include it in the next "extras" chapter and highlight it in a future chapter.

In the meantime, I just want to thank you all for reading and for all your continued support. It means so much to me, especially since this is my first My Hero Academia fanfic. I hope you all will enjoy these next couple of chapters as things are about to get very interesting for the crew.

As to what that is...well, you'll just have to wait a little bit longer to find out!

Until then, take care everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 471 29
Break ups are hard, especially when truly believe you're meant to be with that person. Kaito Oba is learning that the hard way. He doesn't want to le...
87K 2.6K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
47.9K 996 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
23.9K 333 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...