PopeeXReader // ONESHOTS!

Denice_at_13 द्वारा

Have you ever wanted love or have a fictional valentine like Popee? Well reader, you're in the right place! W... अधिक

The Encounter
Applause!
Manly Confrontation [REQUEST/DISCONTINUED]

"Smile for me, will ya?"

6.4K 145 385
Denice_at_13 द्वारा

[I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 AND ITS CRINGEEE LOL. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT EITHER WAY THO!]

(Hi reader! Before you continue, I have to let you know that the Popee we have here is when he was in High school or something lol)

(P.S. the school system I will be using are all based on Japan's Education System.)

===[3rd Person View]===

Today was the day, (Y/N // Your Name) finally starts her high school life as a transfer student from (HT/N // Home Town's Name). She may be new to her surroundings but she does have brains to solve obstacles headed her way. Let us see, what her destiny have in store!

// 7:00 a.m. //

(Y/N), the young girl was welcomed by the morning sun as its rays of light  touched her soft (S/C // Skin Color) skin. The dear sun's warmth made (Y/N) open her eyes and smile. "Hmm~" (Y/N) hummed a sweet gentle tune as she rose from her bed, "What time is it?" She asked herself while checking her surroundings. As her vision became clearer, she found herself staring at a calendar and by the looks of it... you can tell where this is going, am I right?

"Oh my god!"

// 8:33 a.m. //

(Y/N) gasped for air as she held both of her knees.

((READER'S POV))

I woke up at seven in the morning, how the hell did I even managed to go to school late?!

As I was about to reach the entrance gate, one of the school guards almost closed the gates on me. But thank god, he didn't. I was so thankful, because the guard on duty was so nice he still let me in even if I was late. It's so rare to meet those kind of people now a days.

Maybe I should talk to myself later, after all I'm late at my first day! Jeez, this is so embarrassing.

My heart was pumping like crazy, the thing that made it pump crazier was the fact that my foot steps are the only thing that can be heard from these long hallways.

Shit! Shit! Shit! I repeatedly told myself until I entered my homeroom.

I slammed the door open so hard, it made the whole classroom's attention turn to me.

Having so much eyes lay upon my body, it made me wobble towards the empty chair that seemed to be reserved for me.

"Ah yes, you must be Miss (L/N // Last Name)." Our homeroom teacher spoke as she crossed her arms making the whole class giggle at my idiotic self.

"Y-yes! Correct ma'am, you're very smart!" After hearing what I just said, my body automatically slapped myself making the whole class giggle again because of my stupidity.

"You know Miss (L/N), you should make a habit of checking time." Our teacher snickered, as the whole class followed her laughs.

"I'll put that in mind, ma'am." I kept my tears from flowing as I kept smiling.

"Well, what are you standing for? Get to your seat, Miss (L/N)."

"Pardon? Aren't I suppose to introduce myself?"

"Oh Miss (L/N) no need. After seeing you enter this classroom rudely, we don't need to know how reckless you are hohoho!"

"Oh o-okay..."

"Alright, alright. We've had a lot of shenanigans this morning, now back to— blah blah blah"

At last, I finally seated at my chair. It ain't the best spot, but I can get used to this.

This is the worst day of my life, getting insulted by the homeroom teacher for being late then laughed at because of my stupidity. I don't see any other reason, why I should keep smiling at all!

•••

"Hey, you were brave out there!"

I turned to the direction where the voice came from, and to my surprise I saw what it seemed like a boy with short pig tails?

I don't mean to be rude but his style is just one of the style I rarely even see outside. But I gotta admit, he's kind of cute...

"Um (Y/N)? You with me here?"

"Ahaha! Of course, of course I'm here!!" I embarrassingly stuttered, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Oh I see, you didn't heard what I said. Well, I'm just gonna tell you that again." He smiled as he too ignored the meeting.

"Tell me what again exactly?"

"That you were brave out there earlier!"

"Me? Brave? Pffft— impossible, I can't even face a crowd!"

"Nonsense! I knew you were upset about this jerk of a teacher, but instead of crying about it, you remained  smiling. Now that is what I call cool."

"That's cool? Oh please—"

"Not everyone noticed it but you proved them all that you have the guts to stay strong, YOU proved me that even I can be as cool as you!"

"Seriously? Why are you even bringing this up?"

"Because you're cool, and everything that is cool deserves to shine!"

"Riiiiiighttt."

"You'll Smile for me, won't ya?"

"POPEE! (Y/N)! PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE BOARD!"

The homeroom teacher's attention was brought to us, making the whole class laugh at us, wait no, at me again! This treatment I'm getting from my teacher is really getting out of hand, I think I'm about to burst out of tears.

I closed my eyes for a moment, wishing that all of this would just end.

"Psst— hey (Y/N)! Look at this!"

I opened my eyes, to see Popee throwing a paper airplane at the teacher. Of course, knowing the teacher's rotten attitude she would get mad and instantly tell the principal on us.

Everyone was shocked at what Popee did, even our homeroom teacher was dead silent but we all know that  silence never last that long. The teacher's annoying face was then replaced by a more annoying angry face, which I find funny.

"POPEE, DID YOU JUST THREW THAT TO ME—"

"GARBAGE FIGHT!" A kid shouted as they stood up and threw a piece of paper at our teacher.

Another kid threw at her, but it wasn't just some kind of trash it, was a dirty smelly sock! As time pass, more and more students started standing up and throwing her garbages that made her hide under her front desk.

"Hey you okay, (Y/N)?"

I nodded in return, "I am now, thanks Popee!"

"Haha, don't mention it! Besides, I should be the one thanking you!" He continued, "This place has always been boring, but ever since you came around things just got better like it was magic!"

"Really?"

"Yeah really!"

"Jeez, you don't know how happy I am to hear that!"

"Oh, I don't need to know. Because as long as I'm here, I'll turn those frowns upside down!"

===[ THE END ]===

Thank you for reading this oneshot, reader! You don't know how happy I am when someone reads it lol. For reading this oneshot, I'd like to give you an extra PopeeXReader sketch! Think of it as a gift, for reading this oneshot!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3M 102K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
59.9K 1.3K 15
Have you ever been to a circus nothing like any other? A circus filled with non-stop surprises which you might find weird or random. You haven't? G...
506K 7.5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...