ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴀssᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏ 《 MY HERO...

By Shorry_

{𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Y͙/N͙ Y͙/L͙/N͙
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
ḉн∀℘⊥εя 7 ﹩εḉяε⊥﹩ ∀η﹩ẘεяε∂
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Special chapter
Taggᴇʀᴏɴɪ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Parents catching up
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
You Die in their arms
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
☆One short☆
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

Chapter 14

9.1K 390 250
By Shorry_

Izuku and Shoto stand in the arena, Y/N still didn't know who to cheer for just shouts both of their names. "IZUKU! GOOD LUCK! SHOTO! GOOD LUCK TOO!" Both battling males smile at the sound of Y/N cheer for them.

While the battle starts, Y/N lazes back into his chair and Bello and Takeshi have a small chat.
"He's growing up so much." Bello says in his teary form. "Yeah. I remember my first time meeting him, he proceeded to tell me everything about Lolol to the point I didn't want to even see advertising for it." Takeshi mumbles remembering the moment. Bello laughed at the memory as well. "It was his way saying he likes you." Bello casually kisses Takeshi's cheek and then his lips. "If you two are going to flirt take it somewhere else." skinny AllMight says as he watches Izuku closely.
"Sorry! I didn't have the chance yet to thank you for training Y/N." Bello says with his blinding smile.
"It's no problem, I was just helping a friend that's all." The conversation ended there and the three watched the battle. That would be until someone enters the stands that made Bello's eyes widen a bit.
"Why is Italy's number 2 hero in Japan." He mumbles as the silver haired hero smirks at him.
"Bello! How's everything going? Is my Y/N-"
"He isn't yours Sole." Bello casually inputs and Sole just raises his shoulders with a smile.
"Awe but you know... Technically..."
"Technically what? Y/N asked for your hand in marriage when he was three?" It seems this conversation was getting salty. Hoping for a diversion Takeshi is glad that Todoroki unleashed his fire side and Endeavor screams his name. "SHOTO!" The two bickering adults look over and witness the end of the match.

"Holy crap Shoto!" Y/N shouts as he walks into the nurses office. Shoto sat there with a knocked out Izuku sleeping on a bed already healed up. "I knew you said about your other half but your quirk is so cool to see in real life!" Y/N was acting like a little child and it made Shoto smile a bit by how cute it was. Y/N was describing the battle and made punch effects and tries to copy what moves Shoto and Izuku did.
"My dear Y/N! how long has it been?" Sudddnly someone flings themselves at Y/N making said male shout in surprise. Y/N kicked his legs as whoever is behind him is tightly holding his waist.
"Let go, Let go, Let go!" Y/N tries to get out and the strange male let's Y/N go. Turning around Y/N pales at recognizing the silver haired male.
"You were my waiter at that restaurant me, Shoto and Kiri went to!" This seemed to make the unknown male pout and sulk in a corner.
"No I'm Sole! Italy's number 2 hero! I'm also your fia-" Before he could finish his words Bello smashes through the door and covers the man's mouth. "Sole we are going to have a conversation." Bello drags the male out and Y/N proceeds to never see him ever again.

"So Shoto you ready for Suki?"
"..." Y/N Notices how stressed and spaced out Shoto is and it kind of worried him. He drops off Shoto at the waiting room and heads back to the stands.
"So is Izuku and Shoto alright?" Momo asks and Y/N just nods with a smile. Physical they are okay mentally you don't know. Saiki thinks as he reads Y/N's thoughts. But one stands out.
You...
You what Saiki?
You put Mammon into the story.

Don't worry he isn't a love interest. Just a weirdo saying Y/N is his.
Get rid of him.
Y

eah, Bello has probably killed him anyway. This was going to be the only time he showed up, dude begged me.
Saiki sighs as Midnight counts down to start the battle.

Due to Shoto not in the right mind set he gets beated by Bakugo and Bakugo wasn't happy about it at all. He made the angriest face he could and shouted about winning this way.
"We need to do the tie breaker between Y/N and Saiki! Whoever wins gets to battle Bakugo!" The crowd cheers and both Y/N and Saiki are brought to the arena.

The two stood in the middle as the screen randomises different activities the two must beat each other in.

Please don't be rock paper scissors. I don't want to destroy our main protagonist.

The board stops and Y/N laughs loudly as he sees the large writing.
"A... A DDR battle!" Midnight shouts and Saiki is planning my funeral.
Large DDR machines come up out of the ground and they both shout.
"DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION."
Saiki and Y/N walked up to their designated machine and everyone watches in anticipation.

"Saiki I'm sorry but I'm the DDR master." Y/N pulls sunglasses out of no where and if you look closely in the General studies stands Shinso follows suite.
"Shinso do you know him?" Kai Cujo asks and Shinsou nods.
"I have seen him ddr. He's a monster."

The loud noise of the machine randomly generating a song echoes and everyone in Class A watch. Even Shoji wonders what the turn out will be.

"Beethoven Virus... WHAT?!" The song that popped up is one of the hardest songs in DDR History.

Saiki sweats a litte, he could just use his abilities to press the arrow pressure plates But seeing Y/N's determined face makes him actually want to try physically.

Both Machines start.

Everyone watches in shock as legs became a blur. Saiki easily pressed the arrow keys but he's too early while Y/N is getting perfects and humming the song.
"I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR THIS MOMENT!" Y/N roars as he perfectly hit the last arrows while Saiki gets it perfectly as well.

"Why do I love him?" Bakugo and Todoroki mumble to themselves.

"This is why I love him." Denki proudly mumbles to himself and wipes a tear from his eyes.

"I understand you. I think I'm in love." Shinso mumbles and takes his sunglasses off.

Saiki heaved in air and sighs to himself. Y/N is a monster when it comes to Arcade games.

"The winner is Y/N!" The scores were added and Y/N had a perfect score, 10 points above Saiki. Saiki rolls his eyes and went to sit down, the DDR machines disappear into the floor and the last battle to find out whose in first is being prepared. "DUDE YOUR CLASS IS CRAZY!" Present Mic yells and Aizawa just rolls his eyes.
"Yeah Makes me wonder why I like them." He mumbles as he clearly only meant one person but Present Mic thought he meant the whole class. "Aww does EraserHead have a soft spot for his class?" Present Mic playfully says and Aizawa ties him up in his scarf.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Shinso, Denki and Y/N
Battling it out in DDR

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Bakugo stands on one side of the battle field and glares at Y/N who blinks his sleep away. At this point Y/N was back to his messy hair and eyebagged look. He still looks hot though and Bakugo hates to agree with me.
"Good luck Y/N!" Izuku shouts and Y/N grins lazily as a reply.

"Ready? Battle start!" Midnight shouts and Bakugo immediately prepels himself forward with explosions. Y/N quickly dives to the side and Bakugo quickly stops himself from leaving the arena. People watch as Y/N's eyes glow Fuchsia as he avoids Bakugo's hits.
"Stop being a coward and fight back!" Bakugo well... shouts at Y/N.
"I'm tactfully dodging! I ain't running!" Y/N yells back and squeaks as he ducks Down.
The two ran at each other with their fists ready and they hit each other. A loud explosion makes smoke and dust rise and people can't see the out come of the two.

The dust settles and two large craters are made in the ground. Two passed out teens with nearly shattered wrists sit in them holes. "A Double knock out again?" Present Mic asks.
"No look where Y/N landed." Due to the backlash of his punch and Bakugo's combined Y/N landed a bit out of the arena.
"WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?! BAKUGO WINS!" People cheer in confusion mostly, they don't know how to feel about the turn about.

You're finishing here?

Yeah?

Spice.

Fine... Spice.

Y/N woke up in a bed, opening his eyes he sees the eyes of many on lookers. Izuku, Kirishima, Denki, Shoto, Iida, Shinso and surprisingly Katsuki. "Good day people..." Y/N mumbles out and with the help of Iida he sits up.
"That was reckless behavior! Going in with a swing like that, any wrong movement and the two of you could of destroyed important body parts!" Iida rants while passing water to Y/N who asked for some.
"Sorry Iida, Suki kept asking for it." Y/N says as he downs the water.
"Suki..." Shinso mumbles with a mocking smile making Bakugo go bright red.
"SHUT UP SHITTY EYES!" Bakugo threatens him with his good hand and Shinsou backs up a bit.
"Come on Bakubro, he's kinda nice... I think?" Kirishima says and his nickname for Bakugo makes Shinso laugh with Denki. Izuku laughs awkwardly as Bakugo is currently being restrained by Kirishima as he tries to blow up Shinsou and Denki.

"Your too loud! Leave if your going to make a disturbance!" Recovery Girl threatens just as Saiki walks in.
"You guys sure are active. Sorry if I worried you." Y/N smiled his heavenly smile and the room his filled with warm faces.
"Turn your quirk off Half N Half." Bakugo calmly states and Shoto pats out his shoulder that was on fire. Iida rants about how worried they are but Saiki is surprised how Iida is back at the sports festival from that family issue.
"Ah. Well It's time to go home! Shoto your dad is here can I ask for a lift?" Y/N smiles a bit but there was pure malicious intent behind it. Shoto nods unsure about Y/N's intentions.
"Do you guys drive past the hospital? If you don't mind can you drop me off?" Iida asks and Y/N nods.

"Let's go get our Medals Suki, Shoto!" Y/N says and drags the two out into the field. Everyone lines up on stage waiting for the medals to come.
"To give our students their medals is the one and only ALL MIGHT!"
"I AM HERE WITH THE MEDALS!"

Midnight and All Might talk over each other and Y/N snorts a laugh.
"Toshi!" Y/N whispers to himself and grins a bit.
"Sorry..."
"It's alright." All Might hands out the medals and grins when placing first place on an angry Bakugo. He's still mad about Shoto flunking like he did.

"PLUS ULTRA." Everyone shouts and the Sports Festival is officially over.

Happy with that ending? Or do we need more spice.

I guess it's fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
4.7K 192 11
Thanks, you guys! I may be a Student of U.A. but I messed up! Sorry! I will not let my comrades die! The Hero course is an important place for me! Y...
8.5K 215 12
You've grown up a lot since we were kids ... Y/n.. You and Izuku were friends when you were kids ,but sadly you moved away 10 years later you come b...
33.3K 1.1K 34
(Male!Various x Male! Villain! Reader) Brought up by anger and pain, one boy seeks out his revenge. Suffering while in the dark was all he's ever kno...