Five big shots kneel in front...

By secretyooo

25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 14

15.5K 534 77
By secretyooo

Ji Qisen said quietly: "Mom, you go inside and see the house first. I will go down."

Gu Yuan didn't know what to say at this time. She had already admired her genius son's and couldn't help but listen to him. She nodded: "Okay, just go. I will look at the house."

Ji Qisen nodded, left a bodyguard to guard Gu Yuan at the door, and walked down. Gu Yuan stepped into the house.

This house was left to her by her grandmother. After the grandmother died, she suffered a terminal illness and was betrayed by her boyfriend. She slept for 25 years.

Facing the unfamiliar world that's different from the last 25 years, and the situation where all relatives and friends are not present in it, this house is her only thought and sustenance.

In twenty-five years, everything has changed. The house can't see slightest of the past. Standing in front of the empty window, looking at the scenery outside, the once big locust tree is gone, and the big chimney in the distance is also replaced by tall buildings.

When Gu Yuan woke up, most of the time she was happy. After all, what's worth being unhappy for, is the cheap son is not filial enough, or the Michelin chef's meal is not good enough.

But now, standing in this house again, she touched her face without any trace of time can be seen, and looked at this unrecognized house. For the first time, she realized that her time had deviated from this world.

The people who used to be with her have grown old, and the familiar house has changed a long time ago. Only she, she was the same as before, stopped at the same place, nothing, nothing change.

At that moment, footsteps came from behind, and when she turned back, Ji Qisen was standing there.

"What happened?"

His voice was smooth and indifferent as usual, but Gu Yuan heard the meaning of concern.

She couldn't help laughing and suddenly felt that she had been hypocritical just now. Of course, in the past 25 years, she is certainly not the same. The five eggs she has left in this world do not all take root and grow up?

The world is changing, and her traces in this world are also changing.

So when she wakes up, she can be supported by such a big and cheap son!

Think about it, she seems to be happy immediately: "How come you come up, Gu Yue what about them?"

Ji Qisen said: "Weeping and crying, yelling at the robbers, people around laughed at the scene."

In a few simple words, Gu Yuan seemed to see Gu Yue's pitiful family and couldn't help laughing with a puff: "I still have a way to smash that family!"

Smash?

Ji Qisen's temple twitched lightly, but he endured it.

He raised his hand, took a box from his pocket, and handed it to Gu Yuan: "Mom, should this be your jade pendant?"

Gu Yuan took it over and opened it, and she couldn't believe it: "How do you get it back?"

She was willing to give it to Gu Yue.

Ji Qisen raised his eyebrows and asked, "Don't you want it, if not I will return it!"

Gu Yuan was stunned. After a moment, she suddenly laughed out loud.

Why did she have such an overbearing and filial son? So happy!

She threw a smile and hugged Ji Qisen: "My son is awesome! Ma-Ma is proud of you!"

Uncomfortable, Ji Qisen was just hugged by Gu Yuan, and he was stunned.

Ji Qisen is not used to this kind of closeness. No one has hugged him like this before. In his memory, no one has ever been.

Dad is a man and won't hug him like this.

After Gu Yuan hugged her son, she felt that his body was slightly stiff, and when she looked up, his cold face was awkward.

She can't help laughing now: "You're still shy!"

Ji Qisen pursed his lips and blushed without saying a word.

Gu Yuan looked at him like this and wanted to laugh even more. With a blink of an eye, he deliberately rubs his nose.

Such a big son, he looks so cute and she felt if she pinched his nose it will be good.

Who knew she hadn't moved her hand yet, and she heard her son's voice stubbornly say, "Mom, if you dare touch my nose, I will—"

Gu Yuan's hand stopped suddenly and tilted her head with a smug smile: "How about that? How can you treat me, I'm your mother!"

Ji Qisen expressionless: "I will confiscate your phone."

Gu Yuan: "..."

OK, you are ruthless!

Ji Qisen and Gu Yuan discussed the decoration for the house. Ji Qisen said that he could send her mother a group of professional decorators, Gu Yuan pondered, how can she do it herself, she was poor so she can only rely on her son's to decorate the house ... By the way, maybe she can also ask for a Chef Michelin.

It is also beautiful to think about it. At this time, the old mother's face will be thrown aside.

As soon as they left the house, the bodyguards had taken people to install professional anti-theft doors and new doors and windows. The high efficiency was amazing.

Gu Yue looked around darkly. Originally waiting for Gu Yue and Ji Qisen to leave. She took the opportunity to slip into the house again. When she saw people installed the doors and windows, she was completely desperate: "Gu Yuan, you can't do this, you can't do this!"

Gu Yuan scolded her: "You stole my house before, I just take back what belongs to me, go away!"

Gu Yue originally wanted to curse Gu Yuan with a few words, but looking at the tall and indifferent man next to Gu Yuan, she was suddenly afraid. The man was scary and powerful, and she certainly couldn't afford to offend him.

Today she understands that her tricks mean nothing, people don't see it at all. There are one hundred ways to get rid of her. Ji Qisen deliberately embarrassed her and deliberately avenged her for Gu Yuan!

Who is this, Gu Yuan's son?

Gu Yue gritted her teeth, how could Gu Yuan be so lucky, she slept for twenty-five years, woke up and have a son that followed her with filial piety!

As for Gu Yue's envy and jealousy, Gu Yuan happily accepted all the orders. She took her jade pendant and followed her son into the luxury car and went home.

Sitting in the car, Gu Yuan was in a good mood and took out her mobile phone, humming a song and started to post the message.

Ji Qisen also took out his mobile phone and roughly glanced at the financial news and today's highlights sent by his subordinates. Unsurprisingly, he saw the news that the entertainment stocks plummeted today.

Ji Qisen is not interested in the entertainment industry, but he knows a lot about entertainment stocks. As the world's top ten AK group directors, he certainly knows that his investment company has also injected capital into entertainment stocks.

Watching the news of the decline in entertainment stocks. He was very calm, and the loss of these properties did not matter to him.

He thought that it should be another person-Nie Yu, who should be concerned about this matter now.

Ji Qisen slowly turned the scope of the stock price plunge and was very happy to find that due to the impact of the entertainment industry earthquake, the related stock prices of the entertainment industry under the Hezong Tianxia Group fell by three points, and the initial estimate of Nie Yu's assets lose 15 points.

It sounds like the relative number is not big, but it is already tens of billions.

Putting down the phone, his ten slender fingers get together, he asked his mother quietly: "Mom, what do you want to eat? The weather is good today, I treat you to eat a big meal."

While helping his mother vents her anger, he also able to give Nie Yu a headache. Of course, he is in a good mood.

"You don't want to eat a big meal?" He asked Gu Yuan.

"I'll eat, I'll eat!" Gu Yuan quickly said, of course.

Her son wants to be filial, why not eat it?

So now, they won't return home but went directly to the restaurant. Ji Qisen directly ordered the driver to drive past a high-end restaurant, as soon as she entered the restaurant, Gu Yuan felt a completely different atmosphere from the restaurant in her memory.

This looks like a bamboo garden, there are not many guests, quiet and private, green bamboo forest. It was comfortable and cool.

They were guided in by the waiter. Walking on the cobbled path and in the green bamboo forest. Gu Yuan whole person is in a good mood. It made her look forward to trying the food.

The son is rich, and she as a mother followed the rich son.

Who knows that when they walking to the table, there was suddenly a group of people, it's obvious that her son knows the person in front of him. Ji Qisen stops and politely greets: "What a coincidence, you come too."

Gu Yuan looked at them curiously and saw that the person in front of him was a man about the same age as her son, tall, wearing a white slim-fit suit, narrow eyebrows, thin lips, smirking, looking beautiful and a bit sceptical.

The man's eyes glanced at Gu Yuan with interest, and when he saw Gu Yuan's clear eyes looking at him, he made a playful smile: "Princess Ji Qisen also has a girlfriend, Is the sun coming out from the west? "

Ji Qisen raised his chin slightly and said something with contempt: "This is my relative, Please be respectful and careful with your mouth. "

There was a smile in the slender eye of the man, who said with some playfulness: "I was thinking that if it's your girlfriend, I won't be able to win the love. Since it is not, then I--"

He didn't say the rest of the words, but the sexy, lazy tone was quite attractive.

Gu Yuan listened to this and suddenly felt a chill.

Does this person want to pursue her?

She widened her eyes and said disdainfully: "What do you mean? Let me tell you, I am not interested in you, don't think about it! You're not my type I will not pick up even on the street!"

Ji Qisen's brows were cold: "Nie Yu, you have small dreams."

Nie Yu looked at Ji Qisen's annoyed look and even chuckled: "Princess Ji, I haven't chased her yet. Are you in such a hurry? Who is this you, as for you?"

Ji Qisen stared at Nie Yu, squinting sharply: "Who dares to fight her, is against me Ji Qisen, Nie Yu, remember this sentence. "

After that, Ji Qisen took Gu Yuan's arm and lead her to take a big step away.

After Ji Qisen left, Nie Yu touched her chin and looked at the couple who left with a smile and said in a very embarrassing way: "It is rare to see Ji Qisen care so much about a woman. Who is this person, have you seen her? ? "

Bian Jinyun looked at everything in his eyes. He frowned slightly, thinking: "It should be just a sweetheart, maybe it hasn't connected yet."

Nie Yu smiled: "I don't know where Ji Qisen dug such a little beauty, it looks pure, not like a normal people."

He thought back to the little girl's eyes, clear like a spring, black and white, staring big, looking at him cutely and childish, and with delicate facial features, red lips and white teeth, and her skin was of fine milky white, It's a pretty little girl with aura.

Chen Shuo: "Brother Yu, you shouldn't hit that little girl's idea? I think Ji Qisen cares about that little girl. If Ji Qisen is maddened, it won't end."

When Nie Yu heard this, he laughed more and more: "When Ji Qisen gave me a black hand, did you think I was offended? What more?"

There was a tinge of interest in his eyebrows: "I'm just curious. I'm not interested in a simple little girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...