We are stronger together

By mairyleo90

I'm about to get married to the love of my life. Then I get accidentially artificially inseminated. Taron is... More

- 1 - Unexpected
- 2 - Expecting
- 3 - The accident
- 4 - Relieved
- 5 - Conversations
- 6 - Ultrasound
- 7 - Liar
- 8 - Bonding
- 9 - Coconut
- 10 - Tension
- 11 - Shopping
- 12 - Breathing
- 13 - Breakup
- 14 - Hospital
- 15 - Truth
- 16 - Home
- 17 - Lullaby
- 18 - Karaoke
- 19 - Insecurities
- 20 - Aber
- 21 - Contractions
- 22 - Birth
- 23 - Baby
- 24 - Daddy
- 25 - Progress
- 26 - Talk
- 27 - Heat
- 28 - Love
- 29 - Together
- 30 - Apology
- 31 - Worries
- 32 - Birthday
- 33 - Perfect
- 35 - Brother
- 36 - Firsts
- 37 - Wedding
- 38 - Fertility
- 39 - Pancakes
- 40 - Dream

- 34 - Life

305 12 0
By mairyleo90

Taron

We told our friends and my family and they were so excited and happy for us. I felt like I would burst with pride and happiness. It had me wondering if Milly would ever tell her family about us. She always swerved the topic and I knew she was sensitive but it had me wondering what was going on. I was sure it meant a lot to her for her family to come to our wedding. But then she also never told them about Lou either.

My heart was focused because I had to go back to work. I loved my job, but I dreaded not seeing my girls all day.

"Bye babe" Milly kissed me while she held our daughter and I pulled them both to me.

I gulped when we pulled away and I knew this was it. I had to leave.

"Kick their asses" she smiled at me.

I grinned "I'll be home as soon as I can"

She caressed my cheek and I knew I would miss her touch too "We will still be here when you get home" she whispered.

I laughed "You better" I winked

I kissed our daughter on her forehead and she waved me goodbye.

This might have been the hardest walk I had ever had, walking away from them, even if it was only for a few hours.

Once I was at work I focused on the task at hand and quickly became all caught up with my role of Eggsy again.

But week after week flew by and I missed my family more than anything. I watched the videos and photos Milly sent me every day, and Lou started speaking more, she started trying to walk and I wasn't there.

I felt like my heart had been ripped out of my body. What would that mean to my job and my family?

"Taron" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around and smiled "Colin, hey. How are you?"

"Good, good" he said "How are you? I heard you're engaged?"

My smile widened "I am. Could be happier if it wasn't for work" I grimaced.

"Well who wouldn't want to quit all this for family" he gestured around and I knew what he meant.

Set life wasn't all that glamorous what it was made out to be.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"You're lucky, Taron" he said as he put one hand on my shoulder "Hold on to her, she's a keeper"

"All of this –" he referred to set life "isn't important if you have a love like that"

I smiled. I knew that. And I would never let her go.

I was at home late one night and Lou was already asleep. I watched her sleep while I looked at the memories pinned on the wall. There was a picture of Milly and Lou after birth, of the three of us and of Lou's first birthday. But then there were pictures I could only look at and not know what that moment had been like.

"Taron"

I turned around to find Milly walking towards me. I lightly smiled at her before I focused on the pictures again.

"Memories to be made" she smiled, repeating the exact wording I had told her when I had shown her this room.

I gulped "Yeah. Except I'm not a part of all of them"

Her hand went around my lower back and she pulled me into a hug. This was what I had needed. I relaxed against her and pulled her tighter to me.

"I'm not sure how much longer I can do this" I whispered.

I felt her breath against my neck and she loosened her arms around my waist so I let go of her.

"What other options do you have?" she asked calmly.

I thought about it. I had to finish shooting and promoting this movie for sure. But after that?

"I could take a break after this movie" I said.

Milly's eyes widened slightly "I don't want you to put your career at stake"

I cupped her beautiful face in both my hands "The only thing I care about is my family"

Milly

My heart jumped. I loved him so much and he was willing to sacrifice his career for me and our child?

"I mean –" he sighed "What about when we have more children? I want to be a part of their lives and their development too"

Ovaries explosion right there.

"Taron, I –" I sighed "We will find a way"

"I want to do this" I felt his breath on my face "Let me do this"

I smiled, drowning in his green eyes. Our daughter looked more and more like him every day.

"Whatever you decide will be great" I said.

I believed in him. And I trusted him.

The corners of his mouth curved upward ever so slightly "Yeah?"

"Yeah" I smiled.

I reached up and ran my hand through his beautiful thick brown hair and had to stifle giggling.

"This is giving me Eggsy vibes"

Taron tightened his grip around my waist "Maybe because I am playing Eggsy?"

He was such a tease.

"Maybe" I grinned.

His mouth met mine in a soft kiss and I already felt my knees weakening. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up, not breaking the kiss until he lay me down in our bed. The moves this man was capable of, and to think I would get to experience this until the rest of my life until we were both grey and old.

I woke up the next morning and reached over to find the bed beside me empty. I whined and slowly opened my eyes to find a note on his side of the bed.

Had to go to work early.

Love you and miss you

T

I sighed and sat up before focusing on our daughter. She was so confused because she was missing dada every day. I didn't even tell Taron, because it would break his heart even more.

I dressed her and took her to the nearest park where we met up with Amanda.

"Hey you" she pulled me into a hug before looking at Lou in her stroller.

She stared back at Amanda and smiled lightly.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

She smiled "Paul and I are better than ever"

"Oh, I'm so happy for you" I really was.

"Thanks" she said as we sat down on one of the benches overlooking the London skyline.

"But what about you?" she grinned "Did you talk about a wedding date yet?"

I looked down "Not yet"

If anything, it would make sense to set the wedding for after Taron was done shooting Kingsman.

"What's up?" Amanda asked.

I glanced over at her "I thought about my family recently. You know, I always imagined them being at my wedding –"

I gulped.

"You could invite them" Amanda shrugged "And leave the past in the past"

I sighed as I glanced at my beautiful daughter. I was so scared.

"I don't know if I want that. If I can do that" I let out a breath.

"That depends on how important it is to you to have your family there"

But there was one person I would always miss.

I sighed "Yeah. I'll have to think about it, but –"

Change of topics.

"Will you be my bridesmaid?" I asked her.

Her smile widened "I would love to"

I got back home later that day and realised Taron still wasn't home. I missed him, but I also loved him so much for putting his career on hold for us once this was over.

I picked up my phone and sighed as I strolled through my contacts.

I glanced at Lou who was playing with one of her toys and babbling. Was I a good mom? Surely, I was making mistakes too.

I inhaled deeply and hit "Call."

"Hello? Milana, is it really you?"

My breath hitched. Nobody had called me by my real name for years.

"Mom?" I answered.

She gasped "I'm so happy you're calling. How are you, dear?"

I smiled lightly. Had it been my fault for breaking the bond between us? But I knew the answer to that.

I gulped "Hi mom. I just wanted to tell you that – that I'm getting married"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578 27 12
I am Taron and I slept with the love of my life once. She never returned my calls, then I found out she was dating my brother. Now she is engaged to...
57.5K 1K 34
"why is this faded at the middle?"he asked inspecting your panties you shocked at his question . "umm...its umm because of washing ." you felt embarr...
12.9K 640 25
Sperm bank.....Artificial Insemination.....a life without a partner...living a simple life with her kid and later on adopting a dog...baking cakes an...
379K 14.1K 38
"I am pregnant," I blurted. "What???" Harish and Kavya shouted in unison. "Hey kiddo, you gotta lose your virginity to be pregnant," Kavya said. I...