All The Missing Pieces

By 12inch_liz

You lived a normal life until one night your whole life changes More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapther 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 49

1.1K 35 3
By 12inch_liz

Yunho: Y/N wake up....it's already 10:28am.

You opened your eyes and saw Yunho really close to your face. You decided to get up, but when you did you saw your clothes thrown around the floor and then saw that you're were only wearing Yunho's hoodie.

Yunho: Oh yeah.....about that, your clothes that you had on last night looked really uncomfortable to sleep on so I grabbed one of my hoodies and took your clothes o-

Y/N: You could've woken me up so I can change on my own-

Yunho: You're acting like I haven't seen you naked......I took you a shower remem-

Y/N: Okay! Anyways, why did you wake me up?

Yunho: So you can come downstairs to eat breakfast. I grabbed some of your clothes from your room so you can change, I'll be back to check on you.

Y/N: Okay.

Right after Yunho left you got up and changed to your clothes that Yunho grabbed from your closet it was just a simple t-shirt with some sweatpants. Once you were done changing you went to your room to go to your restroom to brush your teeth's.

When you were done you went downstairs and went to the kitchen to sit on a chair so you could eat.

Y/N: What happened to Twice?

Hongjoong: They left extra early because they had to do a mission.

Y/N: Oh.....okay.

Seonghwa: So? What's the plan for now?

Y/N: Oh I forgot about NCT, what were they doing?

Hongjoong: When we were spying on them, they were talking about kidnapping you, but they didn't say when, where, or what time. So be out for a look out, especially when you and Yunho go out on a date because they already know that y'all are going out and that made Mark really mad.

Y/N: Why would he be mad?

Seonghwa: I guess he wasn't playing when he said he wants you.

Y/N: But why does he want me? I mean, I didn't do anything......

Mingi: It's okay Y/N, don't worry we won't let anything bad happen to you.

You smiled at Mingi and he did the same to you.

Y/N: Thanks for protecting me.....

Wooyoung: No worries~

Hongjoong: I already told you Y/N, we or me won't let anything bad happen to you nor I would let Mark take you away from us or Yunho.

San: Okay, so what's the plan.

Hongjoong: Some of y'all are going to spy on NCT and give us the information and when we connect all the points of their plan, we're going to act like we don't know what's going on.

Jongho: Don't you think that's a little too suspicious?

Hongjoong: What makes you say that?

Yeosang: Jongho has a point, Mark is going to know that we're spying on him if we act like we didn't know what's footing happened. It's only a matter of time when he makes a move that we actually didn't know about.

Seonghwa: Yeah Yeosang it's right, look Hongjoong what if Mark knows that we're spying on him but he's acting like he doesn't know. If we keep doing this Mark is going sneak attack without us knowing. We all know how Mark is and he can get us off guard.

Hongjoong: Okay.....so what do you guys want to do?

Yunho: Why don't we just go up to him?

Yeosang: You have a death wish?......twins!

Hongjoong: I-

Seonghwa: Let's just wait for a while to see what really is going to happen.

Hongjoong: Alright.

San: We're running out of food me and-

Yunho: Me and Y/N can go!

Y/N: Why?

Yunho: Because......

You raised your left eyebrow to see what Yunho was going to say.

Yunho: Just so we can get out of this house:)

Y/N: Wow.....ummm, okay then let's go.

With that, you and Yunho went to the store to buy food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 245 8
sdsdkvndzlv Back at it again with the one shots. Y/N I want to be you XD
141K 5.4K 53
just a bunch of messages you send ateez which they reply to. completed.
9.3K 323 20
Welcome to Wonderland. Enjoy your stay. trigger warnings !! mentions of blood and death !!
2.1K 135 10
Life was never meant to be easy and for you - it was always rocky. Or - comfort finds you in the form of leather jackets and the smell of mint and sm...