Infinity

By SpideyIronDad

Maria Janine Nhica Katelyn Johnson (to all the one who knows me, I am really sorry. i ran out of names) weir... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
A/n
22
23
M.I.R members.
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Bonus Parts
This is for 3k Reads Special

18

209 6 0
By SpideyIronDad

So basically, Clint went back in time successfully and we were all now sprang up here in the lab thinking to where we could get the stones in our history.

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones." Steve began.

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones." Tony said.

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott said.

Everyone just ignored him. Poor one

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce said.

"One round trip each huh." I said.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Tony said.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint said.

"Correct." Tony agreed.

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asked Thor.

We all turned to see Thor. He was sitting there with glasses on.

"Is he asleep?" Nat asked.

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead." Me and Rhodey said.

We woke Thor up. Nothing. I gave him a look and smirked.

"Thor!!! Poptarts were out!!!" I yelled in his ear.

He immediately shot up from his sleep and began panicking.

"What!? Where?" He asked.

We all laughed. In a brief second, I met my eyes with Steve. Dad. He looks so sorry. He gave me a smile. And I looked away. Thor stood up and he began explaining.

"Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge thing, so... someones gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves..." Thor starts to wiggle his fingers in attempt to do some scary shits. "Wooooh, scary beings." Thor added.

"That ain't good." I mumbled.

"So Jane," Thor paused because an image of Jane popped out on the screen. "Oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine... She... she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time... and then the Aether stuck itself inside her... And, she became very, very sick. So I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from. And we had to try and fix her. We were dating at the time, you see. I got to introduce her to my Mother... who's dead," Thor was now gonna cry.

Oh how I wanted to see him cry. Like a baby.

"and oh you know, Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, these things happen though you know, nothing last forever," Thor cried.

"At least you have Loki." I reasoned.

"Oh, Loki ran away. He said he didn't want to be with his brother at the moment." Rocket said.

"Really?" I asked.

Tony starts to push Thor back to his chair.

"I'm not done yet, the only thing permanent in life is impermanence." Thor said.

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony asked.

"I'd like Bloody Mary thank you." Thor said until he finally sat down.

"Okay, I'll order." Tony said.

"Hey Godfather, I wanted some Infinity Rocky Road. That's good by the way." I said.

"Oh well." Tony paused. "Any want's Avengers Ice cream?"

Everybody raisedbtheir hands with their wanted meals. Soon enough, our meeting was continued. We are all eating when Rocket went up for the Power Stone.

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket said.

"Is that a person?" Scott asked.

Oh Scott, you little idiot. Forgive me for the language. Hope not to be scolded by Cap over there that was just looking at them funny.

"Morag's a planet. Quill was a person." Rocket said with a teacher's tone.

"A planet? Like in outer space?" Scott asked.

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything." He imitates himself talking to a puppy. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space." Rocket said.

"I would definitely kill to see you talking to a real puppy. All furry and shits." I said.

Rocket gave me a little eye roll and laughed anyway.

"Steve wouldn't like that Language." Nat said.

"You what Romanoff." Steve said.

Everybody laughed. Then, Nebula was the one who went in front for the soul stone.

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula said.

"What's Vormir?" Nat asked in a buisness woman tone with her trusty notepad.

"A dominion of death, at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister." Nebula looked down.

The whole room was filled with awkwardness so I decided to break it because I kinda went there with the Guardians of the Soul Stone and I know what will happen. Cause I am a solo guardian of the 7th stone.

"Before any groupings. I was gonna say that I wanna go with someone who were going in Vormir." I said.

"Ok." Nat said.

Next thing I knew is some of us were lying down with papers scattered around the room and eating Avengers Themed ice creams. The time stone popped out of the screen.

"That Time Stone guy..." Nat said.

"Doctor Strange." Bruce said.

"Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?" Nat asked.

"Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from a hat." Tony said.

"Nice place in the village, though." Bruce said.

"I agree." I said.

"Yeah. Sullivan Street." Tony said.

"It's Bleecker." I said.

"Wait, he lived in New York?" Nat asked.

"No he live in Toronto." Tony joked.

"Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York." Nat said.

Bruce sat up really surprised.

"Shut the front door." Bruce said.

"Is that a metaphor or I would go there and shut it?" I asked.

Some of the team laughed.  Tony did somethings for us to understand the things. And I'm really going to possibly die. The Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014. the Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013; and the Space, Mind, and Time Stones in New York City, 2012.

"All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One shot." Steve says.

We all stared at the screen determined. We will win this time.

"Let's go and change." Tony said.

He hands all of us some Quantum Suits and we all went to change. We all marched towards the tunnel while Steve gave us some speech.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win." Tony and I gave Steve a look. "Whatever it takes. Good luck." Steve finished.

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket said referring to Steve.

"Right?" Scott asked smiling.

Everyone just ignored the poor wittle puppy. (Sorry.)

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green." Tony said.

Bruce did some pressing on the buttons and some sounds were heard.

"Tractors engaged." Bruce said.

I ignored everything on a moment checking the stone right in my chest and breathe in and out.

5 years ago, I killed people. I killed defenceless people. And if my life is the exchange of all of it, I would gladly do it. I would die for it. Because I wanted to be a hero. I am alive because of the stone. Now I owe someone a life. I would be happy to die fighting for the existence of others. I will fight. Whatever it takes.

"See you in a minute." Nat smiles excitedly and we all shrunk inside the Quantum Realm.

We are all divided to the Quantum Realm. The Benatar lands and we all went down.

"Alright. Bring it down low. Right on that line. That's it. Down, down." Rhodes said.

"Hey, can we hurry it up?" Clint asked.

"Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on a clock." Nat says.

Nebula walked out and Rhodes gave us hugs with some messages. Nat, Clint and I waved before the ship closed. We all sat up in the seats with me in the back. The ship took a jump. Nat and Clint looked at each other.

"It's a long way from Budapest." Clint said.

Nat just laughed. Seriously, if Clint waz not a family preson, I ship them. Soon, we reached the planet.

"Wow– Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome." Cliny said.

We three climbed up the mountain. I was leading because I am speed itself. We all reached near the peak when we decided to take a break.

" I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain." Nat panted.

"Technically, he's not a raccoon, you know." Clint said.

"Whatever. He eats garbage." Nat said.

"Welcome." The red guy said.

Technically, he is the new guide. Nat and Clint quickly draws their weapons while I just looked at him.

"Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Clint, son of Edith. And a girl that went here 300 years ago." He said looking at me.

"Who are you?" Nat asked.

"Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone." He said.

"Listen here you little floating guy. I need that stone now. We are the one who putted it there. So let me go and get i‐" Clint putted a hand on my mouth.

"Oh, good. You tell us where it is. Then we'll be on our way." Nat says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.6K 98
Your mischievous older brother Loki is causing trouble on earth, your original home planet, its up to you and your other brother Thor to stop him. Ar...
0 0 8
I took a deep breath, and exhaled; this is the place I love being, but not when I'm being chased. I hid behind a piece of exposed pavement, and waite...
The Rescue By J

Fanfiction

165K 6.1K 30
"π—ͺ𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ 𝗡𝗲𝗹𝗽, (𝗬/𝗻)." this man said with full of hope in his voice. "𝗔𝗻𝗱 π—œ 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 π˜π—Ό π—―π—Ήπ—Άπ—»π—Έπ˜€ π—Ίπ˜† π—²π˜†π—²π˜€ π˜π—Ό π˜ƒ...