Some Random Prompts I can't g...

By 21SEPerez

Hey, so I have a idea for a story but I'm a s**t writer so if you want to you can use this prompt. Who knows... More

Prompt #1: Part 1
Prompt #1: Part 2
U.A. Traitor Theory: Vlad King
Prompt #2: Part 1
Prompt #3: Part 1
Prompt #2: Part 2 (Descriptions)
Prompt #4: Part 1
Prompt #5: Gen 2 The UA Staff (& Extras): Part 1
Prompt #5: UA Staff (& Extras): Part 2
Prompt #5: Part 3: The Kids
Prompt #5: Part 4: The Kids
Prompt #5: Part 5: The Kids
Prompt #6
NOTICE

My OC's

65 0 0
By 21SEPerez

i might post another prompt today or tomorrow. who knows...? not me.

Sakura
She is the second daughter of Endeavour & Shoto's older sister. Her quirk is a combination of Rei's & Endeavour's quirks. She can manipulate ice & fire. It has the same drawbacks as Shoto's quirk. Endeavor wasn't home when her quirk manifested, so Rei told her to pretend to be quirkless. A few years after Rei's mental breakdown Touya runs away with Sakura. She meets Izuku at school & quickly becomes friends with him. She played a role in his wings turning black. She got her scar from Bakugou. He attacked her using his quirk. She tried to use her quirk to cool down her eye creating the scar.

Kyra
Kyra is an OC I decided to create in Sakura's universe. She's a rabbit & quirkless. She's also blind. She doesn't let that stop her from trying to become a hero, even though she knows the chances of her getting in are slim to none, she still tries. She has a hard time in school due to her being blind & quirkless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...