Dreams: Rewritten | Ninjago R...

By WriterAgreste

[Major editing in process] In the land of Ninjago, people aren't always good, some are bad, others can fit i... More

Standing At Cliff's Edge
To Leave Behind
Paper On The Wind
Razed With The Rubble
A Rude Awakening
Not All Who Slither, Lie
Perfect Recipe For Mischief
In For A Shock
Few Centimetres Apart
Unwilling Rollercoaster Rides
Between Sons & Fathers
Eyes of White-Hot Flame
Into The Serpent's Den
From Bad To Worse
Actions Have Their Consequences
Ninja ''Survive'' Real Life
Landlubbers Beware
Danger of the Doppelgängers
Speed, I Am Speed.
Woes of Finite Youth
What Broken Bones?
Paper Beats Rock
Retrieving The Scroll
Within The Undercurrent
It's MiCole Jackson!
Ticking Life Away
Sunglow Brilliance
Sweet Tea
Rebooted: The Bacteria Strikes Back
Storm of Emotion
Bruised
Storytime With Acidicus
The Digiverse
Arcturus
Space Ninja
Farewell
Purity, Virtue & Innocence
An Invitation
Snake Obsessed Dude
Lightning Vs Earth
Sister Versus Sister
Secret Alliances
Slither As Fast As You Can
Power Thief
Escape Attempt
The Greatest Enemy: Fear
Fight For Peace
The Moment He Waited For
Spooky Reasons
Ronin, I've Come To Bargain
Spooky Scary Temple
Ice-Scream
Writers of Destiny
It's a Trap
Utterly Riddled
Reverse
Queen of the Waves
Tea Time
Hi & Good Bi
Fame to Framed
Cat, Mouse & Fox
Behind Bars
Hexed
Checkmate
A ''Normal'' Day
Wishin'
Replacement Ninja Team, ASSEMBLE!
Nadakhan Will Pay
Day of the Departed
Memes and Ham Sandwiches
A Master's Secret Revealed
Blackout
Scrap Thieves
A Slow-Mo Fight
Attack on Temple
Risky Decisions
Stop, Wait a Minute
The Boiling Tea- I Mean Sea
It's Rewind Time
Enter Princess Pasta Hair
The White Oleander
I Have Changed, Like You
You've Been Hacked
Quiet Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
If She Breathes-

Simps and Explosions

2K 84 235
By WriterAgreste

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Linkin Park - BURN IT DOWN

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:50 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

You lost that right, to hold that crown 

I built you up, but you let me down 

So when you fall, I'll take my turn 

And fan the flames 

As your blazes burn 

---

Question: Are my chapters too long? 

(Y/n) scanned the room, noting its messiness, before following the Green Ninja and the one in the green hoodie, who was carrying a sack of something. They moved with great agility, like that of a ninja, while Lloyd followed, suspicious.

Something felt off. 

So, naturally, the current Master of Time followed them, and as Lloyd grabbed onto a ladder trying to follow them, it broke, leaving him to hang above a crowd of people who looked up at him in worry. 

(Y/n) was about to swoop in and save him but the hoodied stranger grabbed his hand and pulled him to safety on top of a building's flat roof.

''Who are you?'' Lloyd questioned the stranger, who took their hood off to reveal Princess Pasta Hair, her white hair in a bun. ''Oh. Princess? I thought you were kidnapped. I was trying to save you.'' He said, folding his hands behind his back with a shy smile on his face.

''Was that what that was? From my vantage, it looked like I was the one saving you.'' Simprumi told him with a smile.

''Then who's in the bag?'' Green Bean asked. 

''You mean what's in the bag. Food. For the less fortunate. Even though I'm confined to the palace, I still try to give what I can.'' Harumi answered as she opened the bag. 

''But your bedroom. It was ransacked.'' Lloyd replied.

''Yes, I can be quite a slob.'' Princess Pasta Hair told him, albeit a bit hesitantly. ''Thank you for noticing.''

After finding a way over to them, (Y/n) dropped down beside the Green Ninja, almost giving him a heart attack. ''Sorry for the surprise.'' 

''(Y/n), I didn't expect to see you,'' Harumi replied, looking a tiny bit nervous, though it was quickly replaced with a warm smile. 

''The Princess has gone! Find her!'' Hutchins called out from the palace. 

''They can't know I left the palace.'' Princess Pasta Hair told the two as she grabbed some clothes from a clothesline, giving them to the two who put them on. ''You have to disguise yourself. Hurry.''

The three came to a canal that was lit with lanterns. Lloyd noticed that below were a few people who huddled around a trash can fire for warmth. As they walked, Harumi gave food to some people, who gratefully took it. 

''Some things are easier to do when you're not a princess. If I asked my parents, they would never allow it. But these people are hungry. And we have so much food in the palace.'' Harumi informed, and children began to surround the trio, but mostly Simprumi. 

''Patience, little ones. There's enough for each of you.'' She told the kids gently, and soon the whole bag of food had been given away.  

''I remember seeing you around, doing the same thing as you are now.'' (Y/n) told the princess, who warmly smiled. ''Now that I think of it, didn't I hear you once...?''

''What do you mean by that?'' Harumi questioned, pausing to look at the girl, still smiling. 

The Orange Ninja stopped for a moment to think, searching her mind for the memory. It seemed that every time she got close to getting it, it slipped through her mind's grasp like a fish. 

''Nevermind, it probably wasn't important.'' The girl in orange dismissed, and the trio began walking again through the canal. ''Well, not at the moment at least.'' She added under her breath. 

''Can I ask you a question? Do you enjoy being a princess?'' Lloyd asked, making (Y/n) feel like a third wheel as she walked behind them. 

''Everyone thinks being a princess is supposed to be easy, and wonderful, and I guess it's okay, but a lot of the time it's really hard,'' Simprumi answered. 

''Huh. Tell me about it. Not being a princess, I mean being the Green Ninja.'' 

''We have to live up to a role that was bestowed upon us. We never chose these mantels we hold.'' Harumi told him as they stopped on a bridge, with (Y/n) standing in the middle staring down at the water while the two talked.

While looking in her own reflection, Vitamin C noticed that she now had eight tails, which meant she wasn't far away from getting her ninth, and with that, came immortality. Which was a little daunting, seeing as it was something only the highest-ranked of kitsunes had. 

She wasn't sure if she wanted it or not. 

As she pondered, she felt someone's hand stroke her fluffy ears, which had appeared during her small thought session. The girl couldn't help but purr, closing her eyes and leaning into their touch like a cat.

Harumi smiled down at the girl as she patted her fluffy ears, while Lloyd watched the simpian (that is now a word) with his love-struck emerald-green eyes. 

Vitamin C then stopped, perking up as she removed herself from Princess Pasta's hand, turning to look at a group of people in black leather with white face paint harassing some kids. ''Doesn't look good.''

''We must leave,'' Harumi told the two after they had gotten close enough to investigate.

''These people have enough to worry about; they shouldn't have to be bullied by low-level street thugs,'' Lloyd replied, and started walking towards them.

''Don't,'' Simprumi told him, grabbing his arm and stopping him. ''If you try to stop them, you'll reveal us.'' Lloyd then gasped as he saw something. ''What's wrong?'' 

''That's the same symbol I saw before. The Sons of Garmadon. He was my father.'' Eli Shane 2.0  said to Simprumi. 

As the Green Ninja once again went to go and stop them, Harumi held him back, making (Y/n) grumble something under her breath in annoyance.

''No! You said it yourself. They are only low-level thugs. They don't know anything. They only take orders. It's the person who gives them that scares me.'' Princess Pasta Hair replied.

''And who is that person...?'' (Y/n) asked, glancing at Simprumi with a momentary glare. 

''I have to do something,'' Lloyd said, but before he could do so, there was a screech of tires, people yelling, and then, like a knight in shining armour, Samurai X appeared in their vehicle, the headlights trained on the Sons of Garmadon.  

''Or you could let Samurai X take care of it,'' Harumi replied.

The hatch to the inside of the vehicle slid open, and Samurai X hopped out. ''Step away from the pedestrians.'' Samurai X told them, bringing out a katana and waved it around to intimidate them. 

''Samurai X? Let's split!'' Said one, and the gang ran in opposite directions, making the children cheer as Samurai X put away their weapon.

''It's good to know the Ninja aren't the only ones protecting Ninjago,'' Lloyd spoke, relieved. (Y/n) nodded in agreement. 

''Remember, kids, look out for one another. And stay safe.'' Samurai X reminded them, before getting into the vehicle and driving away.  

''Who is Samurai X?'' Harumi questioned, watching as the metal masked protector left. 

(Y/n) was about to speak when Lloyd answered Princess Pasta Hair's question. ''I wish I knew. Princess—''

''Please, call me Rumi,'' Harumi said, taking off her hoodie's hood to show her snow-white hair as she smiled softly. 

''Rumi, I should get you home.'' Green Machine replied. 

''Yes. You should be home, Your Highness.'' A familiar voice interrupted.

The trio turned around to see Hutchins, the eyepatched dude looking at Simprumi in particular. 

Harumi gasped. ''Hutchins!''

''May I ask what you are doing outside the palace?'' Hutchins questioned.

''(Y/n), Rumi and I were just going for a walk.'' Lloyd told him. 

''Rumi? A walk?'' Hutchins huffed, looking over at the girl in disbelief. 

''It was my idea. Please don't be angry with Lloyd or (Y/n).'' Harumi defended.

''It's troubling to see you three are on a first-name basis. The streets are not safe at night, your Highness. I must insist you return with me, at once.'' Hutchins warned, suspiciously glancing around at his surroundings. He then grabbed her wrist and walked with her back to the palace. 

As he walked away with Harumi, Hutchins glanced back at them, smirking at the pair.

---

The next morning, the ninja trained in the palace's training grounds, with a few bits of training equipment put here and there to help with training.

''Moonlit walks on the canal, sharing food—Ah! Sounds a lot like a date. Ah!'' Cole told the Green Ninja, grunting as he dodged Lloyd's strikes, using his hammer to swipe at him. 

''It was not a date. (Y/n) was there too.'' Lloyd pointed out, using his sword to hold Cole's hammer down. 

''A date: a social or romantic engagement. Often involving a meal or an intimate setting.'' Zane informed as he trained with Burnt Toast, easily doing a one-handed handstand.

''Haha! You can't argue with a Nindroid.'' Jay replied as he traded hits with Nya.

''Look, if you like this girl, you're gonna have to step up your game,'' Kai told the Green Ninja, and sheathed his swords, sweeping into spinjitsu,  Zane dodging it easily as the Fire Ninja spun in a fiery tornado. 

''What do you mean "game?"'' Lloyd asked, confused. 

''It means one's ability to charm. You need to convince her why you are the most logical mate.'' The Ice Ninja answered, dodging Kai once again and the Fire Ninja unsheathed his swords once more. Zane then fired an arrow from his bow, knocking Kai's swords out of his hands and onto the ground, along with Burnt Toast. 

''If you want to impress her, you gotta act tough. Like, flex your muscles and stuff. Break things.'' Cole told the Green Bean as he demonstrated by breaking some of the training equipment using his spinjitzu. ''Phew.'' 

''Pfft. No way. You gotta make her laugh. Just ask Nya or (Y/n). They couldn't resist my sense of humour.'' Jay said as he fought the Water Ninja, while nearby (Y/n) and Morro sparred. 

 ''It's an acquired taste,'' Nya replied, flipping the Lightning Ninja onto his back.

''(Y/n)?'' Lloyd asked, looking over at the girl to see if she could give some advice, but she was focused on training/fighting with Weather boy.  

''Don't listen to them. You gotta act cool. Like you don't even care.'' Kai advised, getting back on his feet. 

''But I do,'' Lloyd admitted. 

''A-ha! So you admit it.'' Freckle Face replied, looking at Lloyd.

''Okay, stop. All of you are really not helping him. Look, just be yourself. It's so much easier than trying to be someone you're not.'' Nya told the others, briefly glancing at Jay before turning her gaze to the Green Ninja. 

Cole then tripped Lloyd over with his sledgehammer. ''Haha, got ya!''

The Green Ninja lay there on the ground as the others turned their collective gazes to Morro and (Y/n), who were in a fierce training session, the metal of their weapons clashing against each other.

Morro held a chigiriki [ a staff with a weight attached to the chain at the top ] in his hands, while (Y/n) had her manriki-kusari in her grasp.

The Orange Ninja seemed to be more skilled in her weapon than the Master of Wind was, putting her at an advantage, though Morro was quicker in his attacks, making his strikes harder to dodge.

Using his wind, Morro went behind (Y/n), though the girl turned around before he could hit her, going back a few steps to dodge as he swiped at her with the weight on the end of the chain of his weapon. 

(Y/n) retaliated with swinging her weapon at the staff he was holding, wrapping its weight around it, but before she could remove the weapon,  Morro yanked his weapon towards him, making the Orange Ninja momentarily stumble but quickly regain her footing. 

The two then dropped their weapons so it would be easier to use their powers, (Y/n) going in first as she made multiple illusions of herself, surrounding Weather Boy as he tried to figure out which one was real as they began moving around him. 

(Y/n) quickly switched up her tactic, letting the illusions disappear, leaving just the girl as she looked a bit tired, panting slightly, with doing Morro the same. 

''Tired yet?'' The Master of Wind questioned with a smirk.

''Nah, how about you Weather Boy?'' (Y/n) shot back, grinning. 

''Confident, are we?'' Morro asked as he did a short stretch. 

As (Y/n) suddenly broke into a sprint, charging towards the Master of Wind, he waited for the perfect moment to strike, shifting his stance towards the girl, a smirk on his face. 

What Morro didn't notice was that (Y/n) had her shapeshifting leaf in one of her hands. 

There was a flash, and when it cleared the other ninja saw an 8-tailed kitsune leap over Weather Boy's head, turning around to face him.

''Hey, no fair!'' 

''You did say we could both use our powers.'' (Y/n) spoke, but her mouth didn't move at all. It was like she had some sort of in-built speaker that wasn't her mouth, (which wasn't the case at all, cmon that's ridiculous) that wasn't loud, but a tolerable volume.

''I did say that, but that was before you went into your kitsune form!'' 

''So what, let's continue.'' The Orange Ninja replied dismissively, though Morro noticed her limbs were starting to shake, probably from tiredness as she had used her powers. 

Morro only had to land one hit to win (preferably a soft one, as he didn't want to actually hurt her) so he looked for a way to gain victory. 

He noted that while she was sort of a larger version of a fox, with multiple tails, that made it easier to corner her since if he used his wind powers correctly, it would be effective. 

As the two fought/trained, the others watched, with Jay eating from a bowl of popcorn, along with Cole, who stood close to the Lightning Ninja. Lloyd had gotten up, watching the two confused.

Soon, the two ended up on the ground, away from each other, and the Orange Ninja had turned back into her normal form. (Y/n) sat up, and began to laugh, and Morro joined in. 

''It's a tie!'' The Orange Ninja said after she had finished laughing, standing up to help Weather Boy to his feet. 

''Darnit, I was so close,'' Morro replied, shaking his head.

''So what was that for?'' Kai questioned, looking at the pair.

''You know what happened at the end of last year with all that drama and such?'' Vitamin C asked. ''Well, Morro and I decided to apologise to each other, and we agreed to have a quick ''sparring'' match to see who was better.'' 

When the ninja finished their conversation, they went back to watching over the palace, though (Y/n) stayed back to sit down and take a quick break, leaning against the wall. 

Kai did the same, watching as the others left the training area before sighing as he looked at the girl. The Fire Ninja then casually leaned against the wall, looking down at her.

''So,'' Kai started awkwardly, making the Orange Ninja look at him as she waited to see what he wanted to say next. ''I was thinking if we could spend some time together, you know, just the two of us?'' 

''Sure, Porcupine.'' (Y/n) answered with a devious smirk. 

''Hey, you gotta stop calling me that.'' The Fire Ninja replied, crossing his arms. 

''Well it's true,'' The Orange Ninja told him. ''Wait, now that I think of it, you look more like an anime protagonist, are you sure you're not in a cool anime?'' 

''(Y/N)!'' 

---

The Orange Ninja and the Fire Ninja were on the outer reaches of the palace, right under the roof tiles. 

''Hey! Stop right there!'' A royal guard called out. 

''Hey, hey. I'm just trying to deliver mail.'' The postman said as he was cornered by the guards with their spears.

''It's okay, guys. We know him. Sorry, nobody goes into the palace. I can deliver it to them.'' Kai told the Postman, who held two envelopes in his hands. 

''Uh, thanks.'' The Postman replied, and a guard snatched the envelopes from his hand.  ''See you next season!'' 

''Season?'' The two echoed at the same time, confused. 

''You know, fall, spring, summer, whatever.'' The Postman replied offhandedly before running off. 

The two royal guards then looked at the pair, who exchanged looks and shrugged. 

---

The Earth Ninja climbed the rooftop of the palace, aiming to get to the top. 

As he did so, it reminded him of the days he climbed mountains, with calloused hands he'd grip the rock, never looking down, for if he did, he'd see how far up he was. 

The cold winds whipped at his almost bareback, except for the blue sash he wore along with his worn shorts, but he barely gave it any thought, only thinking about what it would look like when he had reached the mountain peak. 

When he had reached the top, however, an old man sat there, with a pot of hot tea beside him. He held a cup of steaming tea in his hands, taking a sip before looking at the mountain climber in front of him. 

''Hello there.'' The old man greeted with a smile, taking a long sip of his tea.

 ''How did you—Who are you?'' The mountain climber asked, filled with confusion as he wondered how the seemingly frail old man beat him to the top. 

''Maybe that is a question for me to ask. But first, why do you climb the mountain?'' The old man questioned.

''I...just lost...someone. My father should be sad, or angry, but he's just, he's—'' Cole answered, his grief overwhelming.

''Yes?'' The Past Tea-Obsessed Man inquired, wanting him to continue. 

''He spends all his time with this group singing and dancing. He's never home, leaving all the chores for me. With her gone, I guess it's up to me to be the responsible one. He acts like nothing's happened. How can he sing and dance at a time like this?'' Past Cake Devourer questioned. 

The old man sighed, closing his eyes.  ''Grief takes many shapes and forms. Some sing and dance, some climb mountains.''

''Why did you climb the mountain?'' Cole asked.

''To find you, Cole.'' Past Wu revealed.

''And I'll find you, Master.'' The Earth Ninja promised as he reached the top, before noticing Hutchins entering a secret passageway. Cole followed him into it, coming to a tunnel with three different tunnels, one of which was glowing a faint yellow. 

The Earth Ninja went into the glowing tunnel, before spotting something shocking. ''Blast Sap. Guys, we've got a big problem. Blast Sap—There's Blast Sap—I saw a—''

''Cole, you're not coming in. You have a bad signal.'' Lloyd told him, listening through his earpiece, though the Earth Ninja's voice was a bit distorted.

The Blast Zap began to bubble violently, shaking as it brightened a bit. Cole began to run out of the tunnel, away from the dangerous substance. ''We gotta get everyone out of here. The whole palace is rigged to explode. It was Hutchins!''

''We have to get the Royal Family out of here!'' Kai told his sister and (Y/n), and as they ran towards the palace, there was a flash of harsh white light, and there was a whump as the trio hit the ground, thrown back by the sudden force of it.  

There was a moment of total silence before another explosion sounded behind them, knocking out the two guards who had been standing guard. The trio looked back at it, seeing a group of bikers appear in the cloud of smoke. 

A female voice hollered, and a bike with a girl wearing mostly purple appeared. ''What a beautiful night for a little mayhem. Haha!'' She laughed, looking at the trio. 

She then went forth, knocking them down with her motorcycle, before going back to chase the Royal Guards. Kai then got up and charged at the girl to attack.

As he jumped into the air, holding his swords, the girl tightened her grip on the handlebars and somehow grabbed him with her legs (don't ask me how that works, I have no idea) pinning him as she spun her motorcycle in a doughnut. 

''I didn't even get your—name,'' Kai uttered, before being thrown back onto the stairs behind the girls. 

 ''Let's leave the boys out of this. Hm?'' Nya asked as she readied her trident spear, with (Y/n) getting her weapon out too. The pair charged at the Purple Crazy Lady, as she sped towards them on her motorcycle. 

Nya and (Y/n) hit the motorcycle at the same time, though it did nothing as the Purple Crazy Lady once again spun her bike in a doughnut, creating a small cloud of dust which acted as a smokescreen before she once again struck, this time kicking the girls to the stairs, with (Y/n) landing on poor Kai who 'oof'ed' as she did so. 

The Purple Crazy Lady then sped up the steps to the palace, with the rest of the Sons of Garmadon in tow.

In the palace, it was chaos as the Sons of Garmadon drove through, with fires warming the place, and not in a good way. The Royal Guards were simply knocked aside like dominoes as a S.O.G member rounded the corner, headed straight for the Green Ninja with a knife in their hand. 

With a well-aimed kick, Lloyd knocked them off their bike, making the vehicle fall onto the floor. The Green Ninja glanced behind him to see Hutchins. 

''You did this! You helped them!'' Green Bean accused as he forced Hutchins against a wall, glaring at him furiously as rubble fell from the crumbling ceiling. 

''I had nothing to do with this.'' Hutchins insisted, looking him straight in the eye. 

''Cole said he saw you in the tunnels. With the explosives!'' Lloyd told him. 

''Whatever your friend saw, it wasn't me. I have served this house for the better part of my life, and have sworn to protect the Royal Family. Watch out!'' The Eye-Patched dude cried out, knocking the Green Ninja aside as a sai embedded itself into the pillar where they were a second ago, saving both of them. 

''You saved me.'' The Green Ninja said in disbelief, looking over at Hutchins.

The two then looked behind them to see the Purple Crazy Lady on her bike, hollering crazily as she charged at them. Lloyd dodged, jumping over her as she drifted under him. 

''Does anyone have eyes on the Princess?'' Hutchins questioned, shielding his face as UV zoomed past. 

Zane searched for Harumi, before coming to her room. He scanned it as the palace was crumbling, before spotting a life signal in the shape of Princess Pasta Hair.

''Come with me, Princess. We need to get you out of here.'' The Ice Ninja said, holding out his hand. Harumi took it, and stood up, following him out of her burning room. 

As the Purple Crazy Lady raised her sai to strike Hutchins, Zane came in time with his spinjitzu, freezing her before her frozen self slammed into the wall, and onto the floor.

 ''You're okay,'' Lloyd breathed, relieved as he saw Harumi uninjured, before picking up his sword. 

''But what about the mask?'' Simprumi questioned. 

Then, a mysterious biker with those strange red eyes appeared, looking at the Oni Mask of Deception, but only Jay stood in his way.

 ''Whoever you are, you should have brought more help.'' The Lightning Ninja told the mysterious biker as the others appeared, surrounding them on all sides. 

 ''Hands in the air,'' Kai told them as the others readied their weapons for a fight. 

The stranger was holding something in their hand, before holding it up for the ninja to see, tauntingly motioning towards it. 

Freckle Face gasped.  ''The Oni Mask of Vengeance!'' The mysterious biker then put it on, twitching as the mask's ''eyes'' went on fire, shaking as two demonish horns grew. The mysterious biker then stood up, showing their four arms with two pairs of red katanas. ''Really? Four arms? Pfft. Like that's new.''

The ninja then fought them, who seemed to be skilled in fighting, able to hold off three ninja with their four swords as they spun their blades. 

''Can't any one of us stop him?'' Jay asked the others, swinging around his nunchucks as he charged them with his lightning, firing it at the stranger who absorbed it with their swords, before using Jay's power against the ninja, knocking them to the ground.  

Morro and (Y/n) glanced at each other before the Orange Ninja used her time powers to slow the stranger down, her metal wristguards glowing blue as she did so. 

Weather Boy then came in with a gust of wind, knocking the stranger into a pillar, though it did nothing to stun them as they stood up, breaking the glass case with the Mask of Deception in it.

Holding it up in their hand, Kai then grabbed a flame with his powers, throwing it at the stranger, though it burned the Mask of Deception in their grasp, disintegrating it.

''Uh, I think my brother just destroyed the Mask of Deception,'' Nya told the Green Ninja through her earpiece awkwardly.

''What?'' Lloyd asked, shocked. 

''That one was a fake. I procured the real one from the vaults below.'' Hutchins told him, pulling out the real mask. 

''A fake?'' Harumi questioned.

''Forgive me, your Highness, it is the Mask of Deception. I wasn't sure if I could trust the Ninja. But I do now.'' Hutchins answered, revealing a passage under the throne. ''Take it. And get the Princess out of here!''

''But what about my parents?'' Simprumi asked. 

''I'll find them. I was wrong about you. Go!'' 

The pair then made their way out of the palace, followed by the S.O.G, as they had the mask. 

---

''The Emperor and Empress? Where is Hutchins? Did they—'' Harumi asked the others once they had picked them up on the Destiny's Bounty. 

 ''I'm sorry, Princess. They didn't make it.'' Nya replied gravely.

''What about the mask?'' Kai questioned, and Green Bean shook his head. ''I promise you, we'll find the people responsible for this.'' 

''Once again, I am alone,'' Harumi said, looking at her former home which was now destroyed. 

Remo appeared on (Y/n)'s shoulders as the Orange Ninja closed her eyes to mourn Princess Pasta Hair's parents, sighing. Cole put a hand on her shoulder, trying to reassure her, but she opened her eyes to narrow them at Harumi. 

''You're with us now. And we'll make sure to find out who is behind all this. They are not going to get away.'' Lloyd promised.

---

All was still on the Destiny's Bounty as it was anchored at Hollow's Bluff, the moon nowhere to be seen.

Stars twinkled while ominous clouds partially blocked their light, with midnight purple woven skies mixed with pink hues visible to the eye from the lack of light pollution.

It was silent as a praying mantis flew onto the ship, landing on the deck of the Destiny's Bounty before transforming into a mysterious stranger in darkest purple.

They were quiet as they went below deck, using their senses and ability to see in the dark to locate their target.

Stopping at a door, they grabbed the handle and opened it, making sure to not let it creak or otherwise it would make it obvious someone had entered the pitch-black room.

Once they were fully in, they closed the door behind them, and began creeping around the room, checking the inhabitants faces as they slumbered before stopping at one bed in particular.

Their chuckle was muffled as they stepped closer to the Orange Ninja's bed, their eyes landing on the small silver Anacondrai snake who was curled up next to the girl. 

Muttering a sort of spell under their breath, their palms began to glow silver, and they placed their hands on Remo, who shifted in his sleep as a silver aura covered him from head to tail, though it quickly vanished within a few seconds.

Satisfied with their work, they smirked, though no one could see it, lifting their hands from the no-legged reptile to return them to their sides. They then glanced at the girl, who was still, save for the steady rise and fall of her chest with every breath she took.

''When this is all over, you will know and remember my name.'' The stranger whispered softly,  before heading out of the room with nothing taken, as they had done what they were supposed to do.

Zane blinked awake, a frown etched onto his metallic face. His robotic blue eyes glowed in the dark, softly illuminating his face. He got up from out of his bed and went over to (Y/n)'s bed, looking down at Remo who was still asleep.

The nindroid checked the snake's vitals and found them to be fine, though as he checked (Y/n), the girl's heart rate was rapidly beating as if the girl was having a nightmare. But she didn't move a bit. Her breaths became more shallow, and she began to move in her sleep, sweat clinging to her forehead.

The Orange Ninja shot up in her bed, her eyes wide while she breathed heavily, her gaze moving over to Zane who was looking at her in concern.

''Are you alright (Y/n)?''

Vitamin C used her sleeve to wipe away the sweat on her forehead, her hands trembling. ''I guess, but sleep paralysis isn't pleasant. Still, I'm fine.''

''Sleep paralysis would be the result of poor sleeping habits, (Y/n), are you okay?''

''No...'' The girl replied honestly, hugging her knees. ''I couldn't do anything, not while that intruder was on the Bounty. Who knows what they could've done?''

(Y/n) then felt a hand on the small of her back, and she saw Frosty the Ice Ninja looking at her worried. He then gently pulled her close, resting his chin on her head, being careful to not squash the little snake who was still asleep.

''It is not your fault,'' the nindroid murmured softly, but loud enough for the girl to hear. ''But you do need to go to sleep.'' 

''Mum, I want something to eat...'' Remo mumbled, his eyes slowly opening as he woke from his slumber. The Ice Ninja then turned to look at him. The little snake then blinked, seeing Zane, he tilted his head in confusion like a puppy. ''What are you doing...?''

(Y/n) opened her mouth to answer when Zane spoke. ''We're cuddling.'' He said as if it wasn't a big deal if the whole room were to wake up and see the girl with the nindroid. Which, wasn't a bad thing until the idea that if they did, the ninja wouldn't get any sleep. 

''Okay.'' The little snake replied, closing his eyes again. His stomach then grumbled, and he opened his eyes once more. ''I want a snack...'' 

(Y/n) gently eased herself out of Zane's arms, headed to the kitchen and returning with a can of tuna. 

Frosty the Ice Ninja opened it easily, and Remo eagerly dug in, and when he was finished, half of the tuna clung to his mouth. (Y/n) chuckled and grabbed a tissue, wiping the tuna away and letting the little snake get what was left.

''I should go to sleep.'' The Orange Ninja said, grabbing the sheets and laying down in her bed, and Zane did the rest for her, covering her with the blanket. 

''Goodnight, (Y/n).'' The nindroid replied, gently picking up Remo and placing him on his usual spot on the bed. 

He then went to his own bed, his glowing blue eyes lighting his face before the nindroid closed his own eyes, drifting off to sleep himself. 

Below: Star Wars/Ninjago meme

{*insert caption here*} 

I'd love to hear your theories :) 

Alright ye endings, there's going to be multiple.

~Current List~

Ninjago x reader 

Lloyd, Kai, and Cole and Nya x reader

Nya x reader x Morro

Morro x reader

Remo x ham sandwich x reader

Morro x reader x Kai

Cole x reader x Kai

Memes x reader

Harumi x reader

Ronin x reader

Nya x reader

Cyrus x reader

Lloyd x reader

Zane x reader

Jay x reader

Morro, Kai and Jay x Reader

Cole x reader

Echo Zane x reader

Skylor x reader

Kai x reader

No one x reader #foreveralone

Ninja x reader

Zane x Reader x Skylor

Cole x reader x Jay

Lloyd x reader x Kai

~~~

Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment and share this story if you love it!

One helpful comment makes my day.

See ya, Bookworms.

WriterAgreste, over & out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 877 38
What if Lloyd wasn't actually meant to be the green ninja? What if it were someone else's fate, but they just never said anything? In this slightly-a...
3.2K 155 30
This is the original version of my most successful book; Reuploaded. I originally unpublished it for the rewriting process and moved this version to...
7K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
32.5K 908 23
The balance of life and death must be maintained. For if a life should be given, a life must be taken. If there must be light, there must be darkness...