Mahabharata - I Wish This Las...

By PrettyyAmazingg

Her love and devotion towards the epic history of Mahabharata made her travel to past,era of Mahabharata Dwap... More

Bond
Arrow
Characters
Family
Unexpected Bond
Always in my heart
The Yati
Unknown feeling
Turning point
Fate
Pure love
Golden days
History changes
Game of dice
Game of dice Part 1
Game of dice Part-2
Game of dice Part-3
Game of dice Part- 4
Draupadi's wish
Forgiveness
Vanavas
Deep inside
Accidentally Meeting
Broken
Karna's decision
Secret
Who is it
Blessings
Life at Forest
The Truth
Amaravati
Indralokha
Apsara
Wish
You guys support❀
Curse
Good news
Mother's obsession
Attack
Birth
Mother and her children
Memorable
Agyatvas
Agyatavs-2
Agyatvas-3
Agyatvas-4
Agyatvas-5
Agyatavs-6
Agyatavas-7
Agyatvas-8
Agyatavas-9
Agyatvas-10
Agyatvas-11
Agyatvas-12
Agyatvas- Final
Sudden attack
Dhaksha's Sakhi
Meeting of loved ones
Upapandavas
OUR BOOK TURNS ONE

It's him

15.1K 236 136
By PrettyyAmazingg

Disclaimer:

This story is just for entertainment and written in my point of view and my imagination. Fictions added to story of Mahabharata are not meant to hurt anyone's personal views.

If you want change anything or feel anything is wrong in yur pov(point of view) you guys are always welcomed to suggest 😊.

PS:My English is not soo good

I hope you guys would enjoy this fan fiction.

Diana's POV

"Diana!!Diana You have to sleep!!!Right now it's already 12 30 am".
God! Am I not even allowed to see historicals in night nowadays...

"Mumma I am watching Mahabharatham, just few more minutes Rajkumaran Arjuna will finish his vanavaasam and he is returning to Indraprastha with subhathrae"

"Diana I have heard this from yu many times, I guess this is the 100th time now keep your phone down and go to sleep you have to get up early tomorrow"I heard her shouting like anything.

This is not fair,I can accept the fact that I am not allowed to see Korean dramas but what's the matter with Mahabharatham!!! This really sucks...

" Okay okay!! ,Mumma as you wish"I shouted.

Fuck!! These things only happens now I have to get up early morning Tomorrow I don't know what plans she has tomorrow I guess I have to go to church tomorrow ughhh I really hope I would see you one day Govindarae

"Diana are you asleep? Dear Tomorrow is your brother's death anniversary we have to attend Mass at church and visit your brother grave's" she said in weak tone.

I acted like I am already asleep but deep inside I felt weak I can feel that my tears ran down from my eyes I just couldn't control my tears when I think about my Chimchim My brother:(
He passed away few years ago... I mean he didn't leave me he still in my heart my Chimchim...❤

My mom left as she said

I closed my eyes tight and tried to sleep.....

I saw a man with peacock feathers on his crown,his bright and divine smile he smiled like noone...All I could see was his smile.Wearing Yellow and sandal cloth holding flute in his one hand.I know it's you Vasudeva...I know it's you kanha...I know it's you Govindha...I know it's you Maya kanha...

"Yes My Dear",He sounded divine and godly.

Ring!!Ring!! Ring!!Ring!!

" Ughhhh It's already morning"

"Diana!! Get up and get ready dearr!!",my mom sounded so soft.

Chimchim here we come!!

We all got ready attended Church and we returned to see my brother's grave...
My eyes full of tears,My Heart felt soo weak,My body shivering All I can feel is my brother It felt like he is still around me.

We were about to leave my mom got in the car I heard

"Dhaksha!!!"

"Who was that, hello!??"

I saw a man sitting in the sea shore,playing flute goddd he sounded soo good ,he had peacock feathers on his crown,dressed like people in old era same yellow and sandal clothes I couldn't see his face as he was faced back...I started moving towards still I was scared thinking maybe he is some drama man dressed like Vasudeva..

"Dhaksha, it is me" he said divinely

God he sounded soo godly...

"You who??"

I saw the same face which I saw in my dream same face same divine smile god is this really him no no can't be!!

"You can't recognize me dear?" Said with a mischievous tone.

God He is Bhagavan Sri Vasudevaaa Krishna...

" Yes dear I am"

What the fuck Did he heard I mean He read my thoughtss Ohh yeahh ofcc he is God what nooo he can't be kanha I mean this is impossible

"No no you can't be kanha How is that humanly possible to see Bhagavan Sri Krishna You can't be him maybe You are dressed like him"

"Ahaan"He told in mischievous and sarcastic tone.

" Yeahh!"

"So You have deep crush on three men and Aditya Praveen...you always watch movies  night secretly and you also like to imagine things even yu have imagined being in Mahabharata right!??"

Holy motherr!!soo really he is He is Vasudeva....

"Yes dear yess" he said with little smile

God his smile literally made me go crazy....ohh yeah he is god I forgot;)

"So Govindharae Why are you here I mean I am not even Hindu and I worship Jesus and just now I attended mass in church why have you visited me kanha??"

"Oh my dear dhaksha, I saw you suffering Because of your brother's death anniversary so I thought I should visit you dear and I also respect those who love me and respect me..I don't care which religion you belong to by birth dear! Everyone in the world worship what they believe but all gods are same my dearr!,you also believed me and loved me so how can I let you suffer my dear"

"Ohh Yeahh There is nothing yu don't know Vasudeva,I lost my Chimchim few years before he is the biggest lost I ever had,I just console myself by assuming he is arround me and as you know in my imagination you are always my brother:)"

"Dear I am always your brother universe can't change that fact, now tell me as I have visited you tell me your wish my dear dhaksha"

"My wishh!! Umm...huh!??"

"Haha Take your take your time my dear,this kanha can wait for you until bhoomadevi holds me" said in mischievous tone.

Should I ask this...Uff should I!???

"Maybe you should Dhaksha"

I guess he heard this time too Shit this is not fair Wait!!!

"Wait what did you call me!??,I am diana not dhaksha!!!"

"You will get to know my dear hahahaha" he said in mischievous tone

Here he goes again kanha's words always have 1000 meanings shame on me I don't even know one of them!!!

"So Vasudeva umm...I..mmm I want to get your real dharisanam right before my death remember Gandivathari Arjuna got it...while you were teaching about karma yoga and bhakti yoga... Can I get..umm!?? I know this is too much but... I just..."

"Oh my dear Dhaksha,is that what you really want right before your death, don't you want any wish while living like and all...???"

Does this mean I can get his real dharisanam...!?? Okay so what should I ask!???

"Well Govindarae can I get chance to be part of the.."

"Part of epic story Mahabharata!??" He said while playing with water.

This looks soo good while he is playing with water...okayy concentrate...

"Yeahh Vasudeva I wanna be part of epic story Mahabharata I mean I don't want my name in histories, I just want to see the story...how it really feels like.. I won't change anything in past"

"Hahahaa I don't know whether I can give you my real dharisanam but yeaa I can take you to past....and let's see about my dharisana thing later also you told the condition you shouldn't Change past nor tell anything about future... Okay!??"

Squee really this is reallly happening I mean this is true.... Epic story...Raja... Rani.. Arrows...bows.. Omggg

"Yeah I cross my heart and hope to die"

Vasudeva's Pov

This girl won't change past.... She is the past...you will know when time comes my Dear Dhakshayani.....

To be continued....

As I am attending online classes from home I can only write in morning and night

Soon will update...

What do you think about her what past she had?what part she had?
How is she going to face the epic tragedy???

Pandavas with Sri Krishna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.3K 48
Meet Amrit, a 19 year old Indian girl who went to the age of Mahabharata. But what will happen if the way she knew the Mahabharata is not exactly how...
253K 9.5K 75
Mahabharata. A tale of victory of Justice over injustice. A tale of sacrifices. A tale of diplomacy. The tale of the greatest war of India. The great...
8.3K 338 18
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Cover credits-@KanhaiyakiSakhi9112 Book one of AaVan's tale. Mahabharara, an epic that teaches us about justice , sacrifices...
9.9K 606 25
Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land into the 21st century....... ●●●●●●●●●●●...