The way the world spins

By julia0004

A love story about a girl who wanted a fairy tale romance of her very own More

Poilt
Chapter one
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chp 9
The end

Chapter 2

20 1 0
By julia0004

As weeks past by i started to love James more and more each day. one Wednesday afternoon me and my friend were telling each other who we like and when i said James she just looked at me and said you know he has a girlfriend right. I did know but i was trying to tell myself it was a lie because i never see him with her. after that day when my friend kind of woke me up from the daze he put me in I told myself that i didn't like him and i stopped waving to him in the hall and i stopped texting him and i started to ignore him . But one night i saw a shooting stat and the first thing i thought of was how i wanted him to break up with girlfriend and ask me out. i realized that i was still in love with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

327K 7.5K 27
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
2.9M 242K 54
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...