TRINITY FORCE (Male Reader X...

By Balasubas19

Most people from 3 factions that humans are weak. They are wrong. There's one family that protects the human... More

BIO AND SIBLINGS
HAREM
FAMILY MEMBERS
Chapter 1: A normal day for a Trinity
Chapter 2: Next moves and a date
Chapter 3: A small visit! And First day
Chapter 4: Getting adjusted/ First encounter
Rest in Peace Kobe Byrant
Chapter 5: Assassin's visit / P.E workout!
Chapter 6: Familiar Forest
Chapter 7: Roasting a chicken
IMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 9: Crashing a wedding party!
Chapter 10: Fresh Chicken on the Menu
SURVEY I

Chapter 8: Preparations on set

2.4K 56 78
By Balasubas19

CUE THE INTRO!

(Guitar riff) The scene starts to Lena on her battle outfit as her sacred gear, Miera is glowing before transforming into balance breaker

(Guitar riff) The scene changes to James holding his sacred gear, Soul edge before consuming into darkness and transforms into his balance breaker.

(Higher Guitar riff) The scene switches to Y/N who's facing backwards, before looking back as his sacred gear Orion forms on his right hand before transforming into balance breaker before punching the screen, as blue particles form over the screen.

(As all the stardust comes together) The scene changes to 3 different colored dragons flies over to the clear skies. One with blue, silver and black color.

(It has been summoned from one hundred years of slumbering) The scene continues as the dragons land on the ground and roar on the skies as the foundations of history shakes.

(These men are bravely facing onwards) The scene switches to Y/N meeting Orion, to James encountering Fafnir on the darkness and to Lena walking towards Miera.

(They race against the sands of time along their journey) The scene switches to the previous descendants of the Trinity family protecting the human race throughout the old times until today.

(Entangled like a chain, and they wind) The scene switches to Y/N, James and Lena swearing the oath of the Trinity family as their family symbol glows beneath them.

(Karma has become intertwined) The scene continues as the Trinity siblings looks to the sun rising in front of them.

(Destiny being a platinum light) The scene switches to the symbol of Trinity Family with thorns and the previous descendants of the Trinity family on it as they all descend to Y/N, symbolizing the burden he'll carry. And yet he stand tall and proud with Orion standing with him.

(So STAND up! So STAND up! So STAND up! Shooting over the sky) The scene switches to Lena activating her sacred gear as she summons many elemental magics, to James transforming into balance breaker and summon his soul knights with his unknown friend doing a battle stance, To Y/N and a unknown friend of his punches their way through the obstacles.

(All right now! All right now! All right now! Bullets filled with your pride)The scene continues to James rampaging his way through, to Lena riding one of her summons before attacking, to Y/N unleashing his fusion swords as he emits blue aura.

(Jojo! Jojo! Jojo!) The scene cuts to Lena wearing her gloves with seriousness, to James unleashing his scythe with a face that ready for war, to Y/N staring at the camera menacingly.

(Break you down! Break you down! Break you down! With your vision divine) The scene switches as devil symbols appearing as Y/N on his balance breaker floats and punches the screen, shattering into pieces.

(Your fists will fly free If you STAND PROUD!) The scene finally cuts to Y/N, James and Lena standing tall before transforming into juggernaut overdrive as they punched the screen in front of them.

(Guitar riff) After punching, they saw their splitting images of their dragons as they stare at the camera menacingly.

(More Guitar Riff) Then the pace picked up as their dragons starts unleashing barrages of punches and went apes#it before breaking the screen.

Author: Before we start! Remember my previous announcement? I decided to change the reader's POV, ENJOY!

Y/N POV

You can see everyone on ORC had wide eyes when you refused to help them train for the upcoming rating game. The silence of shock was broken when the douchebag Issei who had recovered from Lena's hard smack and shouted to you.

Issei: What do you mean you're not going to help us!?

James: You heard our brother scrub. It's very clear and we decided that we won't help you train for the upcoming rating game.

You can see Issei, or rather the scrub, fuming in anger while you laid back on the couch, don't giving a care on this world.

Rias: Are they any reasons you won't help us descendants of Trinities?

Y/N: Yes.

You nodded as you point all Rias' peerage members including the scrub.

Y/N: First of all, your not ready and prepared. For me and my siblings, he's a mere ant compare to us. But you and your fellow peerage, he's a big threat to all of you.

Lena: And besides we don't interfere on devil affairs... And now I've been dragged onto this marriage, its time to show these puny devils that never EVER mess with us.

Rias: I.... I see...

You can see Rias looks down in deep thought. Now that your family is been dragged onto the devil affairs, you know it's time to rise and b#tch slap the faces of the devil factions.

James: If you may, we are kind enough to give you advice and tips to prepare and improve yourselves... Since you never interfere with our work.

Koneko: Yes please....

You can see James smile when the kitty cat said yes. Then you saw your brother James turning into stoic and serious again as he points to the scrub.

James: First of all, better train that scrub over here, increase his physical and magical strength. Teach him everything to improve his... Capacity, if he has one. And it's obvious to anyone who has brains that he's the weakest link of your peerage.

You look to the scrub stood up in anger and glares to your older brother, which is funny to you.

Issei: Screw you ass#ole!

You felt your younger brother James releasing a little of his energy, causing the building to shake. You see the pervert tremble in fear and sits back.

James: The truth hurts doesn't it Issei? Take these 10 days to train, or your not even worth watching soon...

Lena: Your disgracing Ddraig's tittle and your just make it even worse. The others would be super disappointed... Your not even worth mentioning as a wielder...

You saw him lowers his head down in sadness, causing you to be satisfied. You look to Kiba and analyzed his stats thanks to a ability you've learned to a specific servant.

Y/N: You pretty boy, increase your defenses and your stamina. Your maybe fast but your just a walking glass if you don't improve yourself.

He nodded to you thankfully. You let James continue as he looks to Koneko who has a small blush on her face.

James: As for you my Koneko. Increase your stamina and speed. Wear weights while doing long run. And NEVER ever hold back.

Koneko: *blushes* Thank you James Senpai...

You see your younger brother nods and smiles on satisfaction. You look to Rias' queen, Akeno who has her signature smile on her face.

Y/N: Akeno. Your the strongest piece right now, so I suggest you focus on increasing your magical powers and capacity. Once you keep doing this, your magic overall capacity and power will increase efficiently.

Akeno: Ara ara~ Thank you sugar~

She comes closer to you and whispers on your ear.

Akeno: *whisper* Maybe you should increase my stamina as well~

You know she's going to tease you, however since you have 2 girlfriends and you kinda met different women back then, you were the dominant one as always. You suddenly slaps her ass, causing her to yelp in surprise.

Y/N: Not this time woman~

You see her pull away with a blush on her face as you simply roll your eyes from what just happened.

Lena: Asia, I suggest you to increase your healing powers, you need to also learn defense magic and support magics to support your peerage.

Asia: *bows gratefully* Thank you Lena!

You nod approvingly to your younger sister. Then finally you look towards Rias, who's soaking all the information in her head.

Y/N: And as for you Rias. To be honest I don't expect that much, do learn some battle tactics against Riser and counteract his plans. Attack carefully because he has the numbers advantage.

You see Rias nodded gratefully to you as you stood up from the couch and face them.

Y/N: Now we've done our small help, me and my siblings are going to prepare as well.

Kiba: For the rating game...?

James: No. We're preparing a grilling set for a fried chicken.

*Small time skip brought to you by DOOMSLAYER ripping Riser apart*

No one POV

Sirzech is seen doing his daily work as a lucifer on the underworld. And he can't help but to be feel afraid because he knows he's f*cked up something.

Then suddenly 2 guards came flying inside his room, startling and shocking Sirzech. He stood up as he felt the energy he felt for so many years.

???: SIRZECH GREMORY!

Then finally. He saw what he feared the most. A man with a gentle heart radiating anger and fury on his dragon armor.

Welp. That's your dad. When he found out that his precious daughter is on a marriage with DIO's disgusting cousin, hell trembled before your father.

Sirzech: Elias I-

Before he can finish the sentence, your dad smashes his head on the table so hard that he bleed a little. The current Lucifer shivers in fear as pairs of angry dragon yellow eyes are glaring at him.

Elias: Looks like you've forgotten something you puny devil. Shall I remember it for you?

Sirzech: I-I can explain-!

And again, the scared Lucifer is cut off when your dad stomps the whole place, causing it to crack and create a small earthquake on the whole place.

Elias: EXPLAIN WHAT!?

Sirzech recoiled in fear as your father leaks out a powerful blue aura from his armor as he growls.

Elias: YOU HAD ONE JOB SIRZECH! ONE. F*CKING. JOB!

Sirzech got even more scared as multiple blades are coming out behind him and readies to aim at the scared Lucifer. Then suddenly launches it to Sirzech while your father is standing like a bad ass.

He ducked in fear as those swords almost impaled him. You see, he almost got killed by your father. TWICE. Because he did something stupid back then.

Elias: You know what? I don't wanna bother my time to you. Cause I'm going to do this ON my OWN way. Enjoy your night FALSE Lucifer.

Your father turns around and walks away like a bad ass. The scared Lucifer stops from hiding as fear dreads on his heart. Cause he knows something bad will affect the Underworld. Your father stops walking and looks to Sirzech.

Elias: One more thing. Send my regards to the Phenix family. And make sure you prepare a funeral and flowers after the rating game... Also add the 6 coffin dancers as well...

Then in a flash, your father disappeared without a trace. The time has come for the reawakening.

*Time skip brought to you by Y/N coming up with A NEW RECIPEH*

No one POV

The next day, you, and your siblings are training yourselves on your place called: "training world". It was a world from your partner, Orion. Time moves slow on this realm, thus having more time to prepare and train.

Right now, you were holding your crimson blitz tightly as you rush to your uncle Dante, who agreed to help you train again, alongside with your Uncle Vergil.

Author: That's right! They're your uncles!

Sons of Sparda.
DANTE AND VERGIL

Now if your going to ask, how the hell did you managed to let Dante and Vergil agreed to help you train? Well...

*Earlier that day*

James: Brother, I know we are strong and all, but is it necessary to train? I mean we are powerful already.

Y/N: I'm fully aware of that James, but we can't let our powers and body get rusty now aren't we? Besides we have taken a small break of traveling other worlds before.

Lena: Agreed, we've fought crazy enemies before. Let's not forget we've fought a man with yellow hair and almost killed us remember?

James: ... Fair point.

Lena: And that's that... So who are we going to train with?

You with your siblings are seen sitting on the couch, thinking and planning of how were you going to train. Then a idea came up to your mind.

Y/N: I have a idea... Wait.

You stood up and grab your cellphone and you start to dial numbers, calling for that certain person.

*Meanwhile on the unknown location*

A man is seen sitting on his desk and eating his pizza in peace. Then he heard his old telephone ringing. He finishes eating his pizza and sighs deeply.

???: Hope this must be good.

He answers the telephone and said his famous catchphrase...

???: Devil May Cry.

The Legendary Devil Hunter
DANTE

Y/N: *on the telephone* Good evening Uncle Dante!

Dante: Hey there's my favorite cousin! How you doing kid?

Y/N: *on the telephone* Having the best time so far. Say, I have a job for you Uncle Dante.

Right after you said that, he sits properly, cause he's interested on your offer.

Dante: I'm listening kid.

Y/N: *on the telephone* Train me and my younger siblings for the upcoming rating game. Cause the current Lucifer did something stupid. 

Dante: *sighs deeply* You know that your already strong and mastered every weapon you all can offer?

You on the other hand, you very know how to convince your Uncle Dante.

Y/N: *on the telephone* We have 3 million dollars and boxes of pizza.

Dante: Deal. You got me convinced kid. When do we start?

Y/N: 9am, meet us in our new home. See you later uncle D!

Your Uncle Dante chuckles as he ended the call and puts the telephone down. He stood up from his seat as he holsters his 2 famous guns on his back.

???: Where are you going Dante...?

Your Uncle Dante looks to his older brother, Vergil who is seen wearing a apron with words: Deadbeat Dad on training.

The Alpha and Omega
VERGIL

Dante: Gotta train our 3 lovable Trinities brother. You coming?

Vergil: I rather not waste my time to-

Dante: Your nephew James wants to learn your power and he's motivated.

Vergil wastes no time as he removes his apron and wears his signature black coat, with Yamato on his hands.

Vergil: Where and when?

*Now*

Dante: EIIIYAH!!!

Y/N: HOORAH!

Your sword clashes with your uncle's devil sword as you fight back and forth with your amazing sword plays. Uncle Vergil is training your younger brother James with his sacred gear, and your youngest sister Lena are training with your girlfriends Mikasa and Lightning.

Y/N: Orion! Need more POWAH!

Orion: BOOST!

You radiated blue aura as your strength and speed are increased. Your Uncle Dante smirks as he activated his devil trigger and readies his sword against you.

*Meanwhile with James and Vergil*

Your Uncle Vergil clashes with your brother James as both of their perspective swords collides and pushes for dominance.

Vergil: That's right my nephew. Show me your motivation!

James: Of course! RAGGGHHHH!

Your brother James pushes Vergil with power as he skids on the invincible floor. Both of them were breathing heavily as your brother James spoke up.

James: Score for me! I'm up one!

Vergil: Where did you learn to count? *points to James* We're even!

Your uncle Vergil stood up again as he starts releasing his demonic power. Your brother James knows whats up as a blue flames spread on the area, only to see your uncle Vergil on his Sin Devil Trigger form.

SDT Vergil: Poweeeerrrr....!!!

Your brother James smirks in excitement as he powers up, and red and purple lightning struck down on him. Your brother walks out from the lightning to reveal your brother on his balance breaker.

James and Fafnir: We are the one... WITH POWER!!!

*With Lena*

Lena: Come at me!

Your girlfriend Mikasa is the first one to charge to Lena with her signature outfit and her weapon. The Three Dimensional Maneuver gear.

Her blades clashes with your sister's sacred gear as they both struggled to take advantage and dominance. Your sister Lena dodges a incoming magic attack from behind as she flip throws your girlfriend, but she recovers.

As your sister lands, she felt incoming attack as she summons a hidden blade from her left hand and blocks it, to reveal your girlfriend, Lightning on her new outfit.

Your girlfriend Lightning clashes with your sister, and took advantage and pushes her with power, as Mikasa follows it up with a strong kick to your sister as she rolls on the ground. The 3 strong women were panting heavily.

Your sister and your 2 girlfriends were training nonstop for 4 hours straight, and most of them were half drained. Your sister stood up as she breathes heavily.

Lena: One more round ladies?

Mikasa: *pulls out 2 blades from her gear* Bring it.

Lightning: *readies her blade* Hope you can keep up.

Your sister Lena smirks as she raises her arms as many magic circles are seen summoning from her behind. Then she points it to your girlfriends as many magic attacks are coming out from the circle.

Mikasa: Here it comes!

Lightning: Don't order me around!

Both of your girlfriends rushes together for a incoming attacks. Needless to say, you were all preparing hard, even though you can finish this with ease.

*Meanwhile on a another dimension*

No one POV

A unknown being is seen sitting on a rock as hundreds of dead bodies of demons are seen pilled up like a mountain on front of him.

???: *sighs* Another day for ripping and tearing demons.

Then a message came up on his HUD. He accepted it and he saw the message.

"Your favorite Niece is under marriage of Riser Phenex. You can rip and tear him up or not my old chap DOOMSLAYER. I'm calling the others for a one big party after the rating game. See you later chap :)"

-Elias

The skull that DOOMSLAYER holding slowly crushes in his hand. He stood up as he reloads his dual shotgun on his hands. Like a bad ass.

DOOM SLAYER: Rip and Tear that chicken...

*With Sephiroth*

No one POV

Sephiroth is seen minding his own business as he calmly drinks his tea. Then he receive a notification from his phone that Elias gave him.

He continue to drinks his tea as he grabs it. He saw a message.

"This is Elias here. Some idiots put our dear Lena on the marriage of a Phenex. Meet me on the spot where we first fought. We have a chicken to burn."

-Elias

After Sephiroth finished reading the message. You can hear a sinister music on the background as the brightful day goes into a darken night as storm is forming on his place.

The small objects are floating as your Uncle Sephiroth stood up with darken Green cat like eyes.

Sephiroth: Shall I give them despair...?

-To be Continued.

Author: FINALLY CHAPTER IS DONE! Enjoy everybody!

InsaneLord3

genesis25250

nathancarter25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 30.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
970K 40.8K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
59.3K 914 34
The sullys have arrived in the metkayian clan and right when they got there Lo'ak already had his eye on someone. Her name is Aila, the eldest daught...
569K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...