Our Girl I TaeJin

By smoljagiya

"Just because we love each other, doesn't mean we don't care about you just as much."- Kim Seokjin & Kim Taeh... More

Disclaimer
Preface
Profiles
1 [Hello]
2 [Min]
3 [Besties]
4 [Sushi]
5 [Hobi]
6 [Longing]

7 [Pride]

2.8K 167 104
By smoljagiya

Okay, a lot of you are wondering where the fuck I am (and I appreciate all the concern and how frickin much you love muh books!) –

I've got a hell of a lot going on in life right now.

I got accepted to grad school and am beginning a freelance writing business that I eventually want to evolve into my career.

The Dream = Being my own boss while writing on a beach in Thailand (...yes, please!)

All that and just some serious writer's block.

But I don't plan giving up on any of my stories. It may take me longer to get them done, but none of them will go unfinished.

Unnie promises!

.

.

.

Now back to the Story!!! 🏳️‍🌈

This bitch is loooong –

{unedited}

>>.<<

The EDM music blasted around the large room filled with sweaty bodies. Glitter stuck to their skin.

The rhythmic beat shook the walls of the club. You watch small waves ripple on the surface of your untouched drink.

You sat on the far end of the bar, all alone on your little stool. You'd lost Jimin ages ago while the two of you danced. He probably found some random, hunky beaux to dick-him-down in a seedy private room... or maybe just the back hallway.

Your best friend wasn't very picky about where he had freaky, drunk club sex.

You didn't judge. You just let Jimin be Jimin.

It's part of why you love the smol mochi so damn much.

But at the moment, you really wished your best friend hadn't left you high and dry. Despite the crazy surge of sexual energy pulsing all around you – mixed with the smell of spilt liquor and heavy sweat (which you would normally be all about) – you weren't feeling it.

Right now, it all just felt so suffocating.

Tonight, it's like you and your little stool on the far end of the bar are encased by a sulky bubble.

You're just way too distracted. Mind back in Seoul with your infuriating roommates. They've been driving you crazy.

Well, not they, really. Jin was just... Jin; handsome and oblivious.

It's Taehyung who's really frustrating the fuck out of you.

For the past couple weeks, your tall, attractive – obnoxious– friend ghosted you of any emotion. Since he accidentally walked in on you being kissed (*groped*) by Yoongi, he hasn't said a word to you about it.

Instead, he's just driven you more insane by going around evading the elephant in the room. Acting as if nothing happened, but allowing the tension to build.

Your every interaction was filled with tension and it made living in your home hardly bearable. Every day was a rollercoaster of irritation, sadness, anger, confusion, longing, and anger again.

It made you thankful for the opportunity to get away for a few days with your Pride assignment.

And all the colors, cheering, happiness, freedom, and fabulous people from the LGBTQIA down here in Busan were doing an amazing job at distracting you.

Until now.

Now, you're just a sad loner creep at the bar.

You sigh, staring at your drink.

You're slowing losing your buzz. The last drink you've had was from the couple rounds of shots Jimin coerced you into downing when you'd first arrived. And the less drunk you became, the worse your felt.

But you couldn't find it in yourself to drown your sorrows. You weren't really interested in getting drunk despite your downer mood.

So, you just sat on your little stool. Staring at your drink. All alone at the end of the bar.

Well, you were alone.

Until a tall handsome stranger sits down in the seat next to you.

"Uhh..."

Your brows rose slightly, looking over as the man plops casually onto the stool.

He looks over at you, flashing a charming, dimpled smile.

"Mind if I sit?" he asks, his voice deep and smooth as butter despite the choppy noise of the club.

"Um..." you glance quickly around, seeing many seats around the bar that were also empty and, most importantly, not right next to you.

You look back at him, examining him carefully.

This stranger seems... alright.

He's dressed in an expensive black suit with equally as luxurious accessories. Surprisingly nice for a night club where more than half the men on the dancefloor were shirtless and covered in glitter.

But most important – he isn't oozing creepiness or raking his eyes up and down your body like you're a hot meal.

So you decide to give him a chance.

"Sure," you finish, giving him a soft smile.

He hums, returning your smile before calling over the bartender and ordering a whiskey sour.

When he receives his drink, he takes a sip before turning to you once again.

"The names Namjoon, from Seoul," he introduces himself, "And you are...?"

"(Y/n)" you reply, returning the introduction, "Also from Seoul."

"Ahh, it's nice to meet you, (y/n)-sii," he grins.

"Likewise," you grin back.

"I'll be honest," he takes another sip of his whiskey, "I saw you sitting all on your own from across the club and figured I'd provide some company."

"How kind of you," you say, teasing.

He grins slyly, "So, what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone in a place like this?"

You smile softly looking down at your drink, "My friend ditched me a while back."

Namjoon laughs cheerfully at that.

"Same here, but mine ran away from me the second we stepped in the club. Sometimes I don't understand why he always drags me to places like this when he knows he's gonna ditch me for the first bubble-butt twink he sees."

You can't help laughing at that. Something like that really reminded you of Jimin.

This stranger might be getting a little too personal too quickly, but you have to admit he has a very calming personality. Just being in his presence seemed to be mellowing out your depressed mood from minutes ago.

"He sounds a lot like my friend," you say, "I can sympathize with your struggles."

He chuckles in reply. You both look away from one another and smile down at the drinks in your hands.

Its silent between you for a few extended seconds before Namjoon clears his throat. He turns to you with a slightly curious look in his eye.

"Can I ask you a question?"

You look up and raise a brow, "Sure, I guess."

"when I saw you from across the club, you looked a little down. Its why I decided to come over here," he says, "Can I ask if you're alright?"

"Oh," you exclaim, surprised, but quickly try to brush it off with a small shrug, "That's a long story, I guess."

"Well, I'm willing to listen and we have the time," he offers, "I don't think our friends are coming back anytime soon."

You eye him curiously and he just smiles.

"I won't judge."

You sigh, wondering to yourself if it's a good to be sharing your personal problems with a stranger you just met.

Regardless of how attractive he is.

But part of you really wanted to. Both because you really wanted to get these feelings off your chest and also there was just something about this man's aura that made you want to open up to him.

And he's the only one here, so you might as well talk if he's offering to listen.

"Well..." you sigh heavily, "It's kind of a... guy problem."

"Ah, well I happen to be a an expert on guy stuff."

You eye him with a combination of annoyance and amusement.

"You don't say?"

"Indeed," Namjoon smirks behind his glass, "So, tell me more about this 'guy problem.'"

"It's a guy-sproblem, actually," you admit.

"Oh," the handsome man hums, "More than one guy? In what way?"

He leans forward and wiggles his brows, "A pretty girl like you, I bet they're fighting for your attention, right?"

You laugh quietly at that, and how ridiculous his face looks.

"Not exactly, no."

"Then what is it?" he asks.

You fiddle with you drink, "I have feelings for two guys—"

"Oh?" his brows rose.

"Who are my roommates—"

"Ohh?" his brows rose higher.

"Who are also my best friends."

"Ohhh?!" he exclaimed, eyes wide.

"Hey!" you pout and smack his arm, "I thought I wasn't being judged!"

"Sorry, sorry!" he quickly back-peddled, "I'm not judging... judgement free zone, here!"

You hold in a snort of humor. Namjoon looks a little amused at himself.

"So, go on. Tell me about these 'crushes-roommates-BFFs' of yours," he encourages.

"Well, their names are Seokjin and Taehyung..."

The handsome man hums, "Seokjin and Taehyung. Handsome names."

"They're also boyfriends."

"WHAT?!"

You sigh, "I'm feeling judged again."

"I really am sorry, but," Namjoon, "Can this plot getany thicker?!"

"I guess you're right," you chuckle.

"Okay—" he quickly tosses back his drink before turning and leaning closer to you, "I need to know all of this story. Start from the beginning."

You were already in this deep. Why stop now?

"Alright then—" you decide to down your own drink in one go, hissing as it burns your throat.

"It actually all started when Jin and I were kids..."

>>.<<   >>.<<   >>.<<

"Ah, fuck. Jimin—"

The petit, dusty-haired boy hums happily. Loving the way his name sounded in that deep, raspy voice.

"Shit, you're so good—"

Jimin hums in reply once again because he can't speak.

Mainly because of the huge dick in his mouth.

He slurps and sucks the giant member with expert skill. Honestly, this could be his damn job. He's that good at sucking dick.

No one around to see the sinful state of Jimin on his knees; or the tall, sexy man currently thrusting into his mouth.

It's just the two of them. All alone in the dark hallway of the club, only the dull beat of dance music seeping it's way to where they were.

Jimin's small hands grip onto the man's designer jeans, urging him to thrust deeper into his throat. The other happily obliging.

"Fuck—" the man rasps, head lulling back and eyes closed. The hand in Jimin's hair grips his locks tighter, causing a sting at the roots.

"Gonna make me cum if you keep suckin' me like that, baby boy."

To that, the boy swallows more enthusiastically. Taking the cock all the way to the back of his throat and making the man bite his lip. Attempting to hide embarrassingly high-pitched moan from the sudden pleasure.

"Aw... Sh-shit—" he gasps, unable to warn Jimin before coming abruptly. Filling the his mouth with warm, salty liquid.

The boy takes it easily, swallowing it all down before pulling his lips off the dick with a slight 'pop.' Then licking it clean, making eye contact with the sweaty man above him. A mischievous glint in his eye. The other panted slightly, trying to catch his breath from the exhilarating climax.

It was always that way with Jimin. Some of the best orgasms he's every had.

Jimin was still in the middle of suckling on his cock, enjoying teasing him far too much, when he pulls away to quickly tuck himself back in his pants. The boy gave a yelp when he reached down and plucked him up off the floor immediately after, quickly wrapping his thick thighs around the man's strong waist.

The other turns them around, pressing Jimin's back firmly against the wall. Supporting him with a muscular leg under his add. He immediately leans in to attack the boy's delicate neck.

"W-what—" the boy began to ask, but interrupts himself with an airy moan as the man sucks hungrily at his skin.

The other pulls back a bit to admire the light red-purple bruise forming on the creamy canvas.

"It's your turn, baby boy."

Hi made quick work of unzipping fly of the boy's insanely tight leather pants and snaking his hand inside to gasp his hard cock. Jimin inhales sharply, throwing his head back.

The other strokes him faster than usual. Frantically flicking his wrist with urgency as he pushes the boy toward his climax at record speed.

Jimin's high-pitched moans filled the hallway. His own delicious sound drowning out the diluted club music, filling the man's ears. The boy panted desperately, thrusting his hips as much as he could while being only supported by the man's thigh.

At this moment he could care less about coming in two minutes flat.

"Oh, sh-shit—" Jimin gasps, tears of pleasure in his eyes as he's near ready to burst.

"Cum for me, princess," the man rasped in his ear. And that's all it took.

"FuckHobi!"

He whimpered the man's – Hoseok's name – out loud as he hit his peak.

The boy's body clenches and spasms. Hips bucking out of control into Hoseok's fist, filling his palm with cum. The older continued to stoke the boy through his orgasm, whispering small encouragements in his ear.

He's always loved to feed Jimin's praise kink.

Soon, the boy's body began to relax. He slumps in Hoseok's arms, grasping the front of his shirt for stability.

"I knew you liked it when I called you princess," Hoseok chuckles, pressing a kiss to Jimin's damp temple, "but didn't know you liked it that much."

"Shut—Shut up," Jimin panted, still catching his breath.

The older laughed softly to himself before tucking the younger back into his tight leather pants. He still didn't put him back on the ground though, instead hoisting him up into a sturdier hold. Reaching around to grip onto Jimin's thick ass he loves so much.

"Come back to my hotel room," he whispers, biting his lip.

"I already told you, I can't," Jimin shook his head.

Hoseok groans, "C'mon, please? You've been so busy, I haven't seen you in weeks."

The younger give a cheeky grin, "Going through withdrawal, huh?"

"Of course," Hobi chuckles, resting his forehead on Jimin's, "Best head I've ever gotten."

Jimin clicks his tongue, "Best ass you've ever had, too."

Hoseok growls, "Baby boy, don't tempt me."

The silver haired boy rolled his eyes before lightly whacking the man's shoulder.

"Just put me down already.  (Y/n)'s gonna be wondering where I am. You pretty much made me ditch her back there."

The older let the boy down like he asked. The two took a moment to straighten out there clothes.

"So, (y/n)... do you think she knows about us?" Hoseok asks, trying to play nonchalant.

Jimin raises a brow.

"First – No, she doesn't know. I haven't told her yet. Second –"

He crosses his arms across his chest, cocking a hip sassily.

"Us?"

Hoseok's cheeks instantly flush, almost invisible in the dark lighting. But it didn't escape Jimin's hawk-like gaze.

"Did theJung Hoseok just insinuate that we are an... Us?"

The black haired man blushes a shade deeper, "I-I mean, only, like, casually... if you want."

"And now, stuttering?" Jimin coos, "So cute!"

Hoseok groans, "Stop busting my balls and get over here."

He grabs Jimin by the waist, yanking him forward and into a deep kiss. Jimin presses his plump lips eagerly into his lover's. 

Even though it seems he's 'busting Hoseok's balls' he was actually squealing with glee on the inside.

The two men have been secretly hooking up for months.

Of course they'd met before—through you—but it all started back when Jimin decided to go out for a night on his own (because you ditched him to have dinner with Jin and Tae).

After hitting up the regular gay clubs, he'd ended up at a high class bar in Gangnam. His intent was to pick-up a closeted business tycoons who were looking for a twink to play with for the night; plus spend hundreds on top-shelf booze.

Instead, he ran into the dark-haired dancer. They ended up talking, chemistry off the charts, and Jimin was more than happy to spend the night in Hoseok's bed having mind-blowing sex. But it turn out to be more than a one-night-stand.

He couldn't help finding himself wanting more and more of the older. And not just his (massive) dick. Jimin spent time with Hoseok, getting to know who he was as a person and ended up smitten.

Which is great and all, but that also scared the shit out of Jimin.

Not tough to figure out, but Jimin  didn't define himself as the 'relationship type.' Never had he seen himself settling down, but here he is. Falling terrifyingly fast for a man his best friend was still casually sleeping with.

And for the record – the reason Jimin hasn't told you about his 'sort-of, kind-of, not-so-sure-its-a-relationship' relationship with Hoseok isn't because you are sleeping with him too (he knows you don't have any actually romantic feelings for the older) –

But because he's marketed himself as an eternally single party boy with no interest in ever being tied down.

Also, because he still wasn't sure exactly what was going on between him and Hoseok just yet. Were they together? Were they not together? Did they both want to be together officially?

He was just too damn embarrassed to admit his situation to you.

Jimin's brought back to the present when he feels himself slipping deeper into Hoseok's. The older shuffling back to pin him against the wall once more.

"Hey," he pulls away and tsks, "I can't." 

The dark haired man groans, "Ugh, fine. Cock blocker."

Jimin snaps his smol fingers at the older, "Keep up that attitude and I'll make sure you have blue balls for another three weeks."

>>.<<   >>.<<   >>.<<

"... Well, that's my sob story."

You sigh, fiddling with the toothpick in your drink. It was actually your fourth.

Namjoon actually having convinced you to drink with him as you regaled your ridiculous narrative. (At least youthought it was ridiculous. And embarrassing.)

The handsome stranger definitely got more details than you'd initially intended to indulge, but the liquor loosened your filter right up.

You'd even admitted to having a didlo named 'Jin' and vibrator named 'Tae' (A/N: AHHHHHHHH !!!)

... Namjoon didn't have much to say about that. He just let it pass by as a drunken slip of the tongue.

"Pretty pathetic, huh?"

You slur and try to chuckle, but it comes out more of a humorless huff.

"Now, I definitely wouldn't say that," he disagreed, calmly sipping his drink, "I don't think you're pathetic at all."

You turn to him, swaying a bit from the buzz in your head. Namjoon quickly put a hand on your shoulder to prevent you from falling out of your seat.

"Then what am I?"

He gives a crooked smile, one of his cute dimples presenting itself proudly. Your drunken mind told you to poke it, but you managed to keep your hands to yourself.

"I think you're overwhelmed. Stressed from your emotions pulling you two different directions," he says gently, "You know your feelings are deep for your friends, but you're stopping yourself from taking the chance because of the insecure brought on by the end of your past relationship... and the fact that you could lose your best friends."

Namjoon's smile turns sympathetic, "I don't know anyone who wouldn't be stressed out by that."

You stare at him blankly for a moment.

"... So what do I do about it? I mean – how do I stop being such a scared bitch?"

He chuckles, turning away from you to look at the bar. He cradles his drink in his hands, face suddenly looking downtrodden.

"I wish I could give you advice on that one, but I can't when I'm actually a scared bitch, too."

"What do you mean?" you scrunch your brows.

"It's not the same circumstances, really," he shrugs, "But I'm having difficulties confessing my own feelings to someone I care for."

You gasp a little too loud in your drunk state at his downtrodden confession. Obvious that he's struggling, too.

"I'm so sorry, Joon," we on a nickname basis now, "Tell me about it."

"Oh, I couldn't bother you with my problems..."

"Are you kidding?! You just spent the last twenty minutes listening to me whine about my life, the least I could do is return the favor."

"Alright, alright," he chuckles lightly, "There's this boy, he joined the record label where I work a couple years ago. When I first started working with him, I thought he was a spoiled little brat, but over the years I couldn't help falling for his sweet qualities—"

Namjoon looks off, staring into space. You can't help noticing the hearts practically forming in his eyes as he talks about this 'boy.'

"He's sweet, funny, constantly happy. He has the most precious bucktoothed smile and the biggest, prettiest eyes. I feel so comfortable talking to him that hours can go by without us noticing. I'd be happy to spend every hour of every day with him..."

Oh, yeah. He had it bad.

"It was about a year ago when I realized how deep my feelings are for him, but I've never gotten the guts to tell him how I feel."

You hum slowly, nodding, "Damn, that sucks."

"I know right."

But, a question pops into your head –

"But– if you work for a record label... is this boy an idol?"

Namjoon gives a short, humorless laugh, "Unfortunately."

"Not only do I have to deal with my romantic feelings, but I also have to hold in my jealously when he' constantly hooking up with other idols and fans."

You grimace with sympathy for the man.

"Fuck, that's tough."

He groans, putting his face in his hands. Muffling his words, "Tell me about it."

"Do you think he shares your feelings?" 

He scoffs, "Did you not hear the sex thing I just said? How could he feel the same for me when he's sticking his dick in someone new every night?"

"I mean... he may be out there sleeping with other people—"

"A lot of people."

"A lot of other people," you amend, "But that doesn't always mean feelings aren't there. He might be confused or scared – like me, for example. I know we're just strangers, technically, but I'll admit to you I fuck a lot of randos to help me evade my own feelings."

You laugh shamefully, shaking your head.

"Maybe that's what he's doing, too?"

Namjoon seems to think over what you've said carefully. His drunk expression doesn't change much, but you can see hope blooming behind his eyes.

"Do you think that's true?" his voice a tinge desperate as he shifts, grabbing your hand on the bar and giving it a squeeze."

You shrug, "Could be. You'll never know until you tell him your own feelings."

Yes, even buzzed you could see the hypocrisy in your advice to Namjoon.

He's smile grew wide, flashing his precious dimples. He threw his drink quickly and reached into the pocket of his slacks to pull of his phone. You eye him, hoping he's not about to do what you think he's going to do.

"What are you doing?" you ask as he clumsily taps at the screen in a hurry

"I'm calling him to tell him I love him," he says.

Your eyes widen in alarm and slap the phone out of his hands.

"Woah, woah, woah, cowboy! Slow down, now."

He's been so composed until now. You definitely didn't expect him to be a 'call-his-crush-at-2am-and-tells-him-he-loves-him' type of drunk.

Namjoon gives you an innocent look, "What?"

"I meant tell him in person. Not call him up while you're buzzed and scar him for life by confessing your love."

"Oh..." he said, pondering.

"You need to woo him. Be flirty, comment on how pretty he is – show him those adorable dimples and use that charisma you obviously have a ton of."

The handsome man gives a cheeky smile at your compliment, showing off said dimples.

"Drop subtle hints to let him know you're interested. Maybe bubble up some heat, make him feel the desire. Sexual tension will get you miles of progress, my friend. Let him know you're the only man that can satisfy his needs."

My friend? His needs? Yeah, you're a bit drunk. But still giving pretty accurate advice.

"And when you've laid all the ground work, ask him out. Then you can tell him your feelings."

Namjoon looks a bit stunned.

"Wow... that's actually some really good advice, (y/n). Why are you having relationship problems again?"

You roll your eyes and mumble, "Because I'm good at giving advice, not taking it."

He chuckles, "Well, either way, who knew I'd end up meeting someone in a gay club during Pride that could give me such good relationship advice. I wish I could carry you around in my pocket like a little on-the-go phycologist."

A lightbulb blinks in your head. You hold out your hand.

"Gimme your phone."

Namjoon raises a brow, but hands it over. You quickly tap the screen and hand it back.

"Now you have my number," you smile and give a tiny salute, "Shrink (y/n), at your service!"

"You didn't have to do that."

"But I want to hear about what happens between you and your cute little lover boy. I'll be requiring regular updates."

"Deal. But I'll be expecting the same. I'm requiring to hear progress you're making with those best friends / roommates / boyfriends-but-not-your-boyfriends-yet."

You laugh, "Deal."

Namjoon buys a round of shots (or two) to celebrate. The two of you now decently drunk, laughing and swaying like maniacs on you little bar stools.

"We should go dance!" you finally squeal excitedly to your new friend.

"We should!" he nods, "Do you think the DJ would play Rain on Meif I requested it? That song makes me wanna rave."

He stumbles out of his seat and attempts to twerk his booty. It was awkward as hell – especially in his fancy slacks – but you cheer him on anyway.

"Bitch, let's gooo –"

"(Y/n)!"

Your plans to go dancing were interrupted by your name being called through the music. You look around through hazy eyes to see your best friend popping out of the crowd of glittery, sweaty bodies and rushing toward you.

"Jiminie!" you cry, throwing yourself at the small man and wrapping your arms around him, "I lost you! I thought you were gone forever!"

"Jesus, you're such a dramatic drunk. Have you been drinking tequila?" he huffs, shrugging you off himself.

You giggle and nod.

Jimin rolls eyes, but his gaze halts on the new face.

"Who are you?" he asks, eyeing up the handsome stranger with you.

"Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you," the tall man chirps and gives an unsteady bow.

Your best friend's brows perk up slightly, "Kim Namjoon? You mean Kim Namjoon producer at Gloss Rec—"

"Joon!"

Jimin's cut off by a holler coming from the crowd. A sweaty, dark-haired man rushes over, slapping a hand down on Namjoon's broad shoulder.

"Sorry I lost you for a while," Hoseok rushes, "Who are your new—" his big smile drops and his eyes widen he looks over to see you and Jimin, "...friends."

The older speaks slowly, awkwardly. Jimin gives him a nasty look; obviously upset the blundering man. But the interaction is totally lost on your drunk mind.

"Hobi?" you slur, surprised to see you fuck buddy in a random gay club in Busan.

"(Y/n)," he grins shyly, sheepish grinning as Jimin stares him down – still, you don't notice – "Hey..."

"What are you doing here?" you ask, swaying a bit, but your best friend holds you upright.

"Uh, ya' know, just enjoying Pride."

"Oh, okay," you shrug, "Joon and I were gonna go dance! Come with us—"

You try to zoom off to the dance floor, but your best friend catches you by the upper arm.

"I think it's time to go back to the hotel."

You whine in protest, "But, Jiminieee!"

It was very unlike your friend to want to leave early. He could party until the sun came back up.

"I wanna daaance!"

"Yeah, let us daaance!" Namjoon said, just as whiny as you. Hoseok have him a bewildered look.

"Are you drunk?" he examined his wobbling giant of a friend.

"Yep!" Joon chirps in a voice completely unlike his masculine appearance. 

You giggle at your new friend, "I wanna dance with Joonie."

Jimin shakes his head, "You need sleep. You're gonna have a nasty hangover in the morning."

"C'mon, Jimin," you complain, "Why are you being no fun? Who put a stick up your ass?"

Jimin's eyes widen and cheeks flush. Hoseok snorts out a choked laugh; but immediately shuts up when the smaller throws him another angry glare. You look between the two, feeling the awkward exchange this time.

"Alright," your best friend sighs, "It's time to go."

"Jiminieee—"

"Nope," he pops the 'p', "Say goodbye to your new friend."

You pout. Not used to your reckless best friend being uncharacteristically responsible. But you did feel like you could pass out any second, so you decide to give in.

"Fiiine," you groan, then turn to Namjoon with a big smile, "Bye, Joonie! Call me when you get back to Seoul! I need updates on you and your lil' cutie!" you turn to your booty call, "Bye, Hobi!"

The taller sent you a big clumsy wave. Showing off his fetching dimples for the last time. Hoseok next to him, waved shyly. Glancing once more at Jimin, which the shorter seems to pointedly ignore as he begins to tug you through the gyrating crowd and out the front door.

He hailed a cab once you were standing on the curb outside the club. Ignoring the drunk bi-sexual lunks leaning against the building, catcalling.

Once a cab pulled up, he eased your drunk ass inside and crawled in after, giving the driver your hotel.

You drunkenly watch as the pretty, neon night lights whiz by before looking at your best friend. He's chewing at this plump bottom lip, looking out the window. He finally gave a sigh and turned to you.

"Did you have fun tonight?"

"I guess," you hum, "'M glad I met Namjoon."

He hums absently in reply.

You raise your brow at him curiously, "Did you have fun? I barely saw you all night..."

Jimin clears his throat, you think you can see a soft dusting of pink of the tops of his cheeks.

"I-It was okay."

You snort in reply.

"What's that s'posed to mean?"

"You're such a slut," you chuckle, "You got railed in the bathroom, didn't you?"

He gapes at your for a minute before looking away with a huff.

"It was the hallway," he grumbles.

You roll your eyes, though not surprised.

"I hope he was good at least," you wiggle brows, ready for the tea.

"Uh – yeah. Yeah, it was... pretty good."

"What? That's all I get? No more details?"

The fact that your best friend isn't quaking to share all the deets from girth to vivid description of climax is baffling to you. If Jimin is someone, he's definitely an oversharer when it comes to his sexual escapades.

"Not many details to share, I guess," he sputtered nervously, "Look—its our hotel! You can just drop us off right here, thank you!"

Jimin quickly changed the subject and directed your cab driver to pull over and let you bother out. You give him a skeptical look. Drunk or not, you know this boy is acting shady. But Jimin never keeps secrets from you.

Regardless, you allow your best friend to push you from the cab and wrangle your wobbly ass up the sidewalk to the hotel, through the lobby, to the elevator, and down the hallway until you reached your shared room.

As soon as you enter, Jimin helps you strip down for bed. Cursing and managing a laugh when you end up getting your head caught in your shirt and unable to get it off without his assistance.

Finally, you're lying in bed in a sleep shirt and shorts, staring lazing up at the dark hotel room ceiling. There's a soft glow of light seeping in from under the bathroom door where Jimin's currently washing his face before bed.

You can't help quietly drifting back to your discussion with Namjoon tonight. The deal you'd made him in exchange for updates on his little lover – 

Updates on the progress you're making with those best friends / roommates / boyfriends-but-not-your-boyfriends-yet.

Could you do it? Make Tae and Jin your boyfriends? Would they be into it? Everyone sounds so sure they like you in return, but what if they don't? Could it ruin your friendship forever?

As you were busy chewing on your lip in worry, Jimin popped out of the bathroom. He turned off the light behind him and headed to his bed when you began to whine.

"Minnie, please sleep 'wif me."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously! I'm a drunk emotional bitch who needs cuddles!" you demand.

The short boy rolls his eyes, but swerves his own bed to crawl into yours. He snuggles up behind you, hugging you from behind and tangling your legs. He doesn't give any complaints, owing you for all the nights you've done the same for him.

It doesn't take him long to pass out, you can tell when his heavy breath tickles against your neck. You're about ready to knock out yourself when your obnoxiously bright phone screen lights up. You groan and blink at the obnoxiously harsh light, attempting to adjust your vision.

When you can finally see straight, there's a text from Jin ready to be opened. You rush to do so, heart fluttering at what a man you adore could be texting you after 2o'clock in the morning.

***

Jinnie 👑

Hey, baby girl✨

I hope you had a great night... and that Jimin wasn't a horrible influence

Tae and I can't wait for you to be back home tomorrow.

Love you 💜

***

>>.<<   >>.<<   >>.<<

Jin presses send on his final message to you. A handsome smile on his face.

He loves you. Love, loves you. And not just as a friend. He has since he was a boy.

Jin set his phone down on the nightstand, now turning his attention to a snoozing Taehyung. Who, was passed out a and lightly snoring on Jin's naked chest.

The younger always became so exhausted after his turn to bottom. Probably because he always liked it rough.

The older quietly stroked his beautiful boyfriend's dark hair. Thinking...

Soon, it'll be the three of you in this bed.

>>.<<

Alright, this 'do they love me? Do they love me not?' is getting old. Let's kick it up a notch.

Also, how'd you like the jihope?

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 259 5
We do things for a reason. Sometimes good things for a bad reason and sometimes bad things for a good reason. Please, no big expectations 😅 my stori...
413 24 48
"Being in a relationship isn't just about getting what you want from that person, it's about love and respect, it has no boundaries, no age or gender...
1.9K 139 22
Take me with you. Let me love you. Let us be just us. Neither rich or poor. Just us as us. ~E
45.9K 2.9K 22
"What if I still can't love you hyung?" "As long as we're together, I don't care about that."