𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔

By honeycoves162

Y/n and Ava rent out an apartment together until one day they stumble upon a strange group of boys calling th... More

01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
The kindness of humans
The date!
The date! 2
Daemos in love!
A new face!
Teacher Y/n!
A spa with the Daemos
Sick days
Taking care of the sick ladies
Loud sounds
 spaghetti spell
The most interesting things guys do
Dinner date!
Princess?
Nap time
How to date a guy in 7 words!
A kiss
Fired
Past
Babysitting a princess
Lush blubble baths
Fall festival!
Confession under the fall trees
Roller coaster
Breaking a girls heart
Emotional mornings [Finale part 1]
The end of Y/n and Ava [Finale part 2]
Authors note

05

8.4K 215 34
By honeycoves162

Spirits

Readers point of view

Ever since the other day the boys have surprisingly left us alone as Ava had asked them too. It almost feels as if things are going back to normal. I mean as normal as they can get. We are still living with Demons that are able to at any point walk through a wall, but still they haven't yet so maybe things are-

All of a sudden, my thoughts had been cut off by a loud ear piercing screen. I had immediately jumped up and opened my door to hear the scream come from our bathroom.
I had loudly knocked on the door a couple times before shouting through the door.
"Ava, are you okay in there?"
"No I'm not!! Come here!" She yelled back.
I hesitated but still opened the door.
I don't know what I had expected. Maybe a bug, maybe Ava had dropped her phone and needed help grabbing it, but I definitely hadn't expected to see Leif and Asch half way through our bathroom wall as they tried to question Ava who had been taking a bubble bath with our cat Johnny who had a face mask on.

"What's going on?" I questioned.
Ava's face had turnt red as she covered up her chest meanwhile Johnny had simply jumped away leaving the room.
"We're just wondering what she's doing." Asch had said looking confused.
"That's not what I meant. I'm asking why you two are in our walls!?" I asked starting to raise my voice.
I knew these last couple of hours were too good to be true.
"Oh that. Well we couldn't figure out the human clothes and Rhys would've just gotten smart with me so I thought why not just ask one of our humans." Leif explained his simple thought process. "It's simple really."
"If it's so simple. Why didn't you come get me?" I asked annoyed.
"Oi! You can't get mad at us for going to her when you told us to never go into your space." Leif explained, for once giving me a semi good reason.
"Wait, I thought Noi had figured out the human clothing?" Asch asked.
"I don't trust his judgment..." Leif explained with a deadpanned expression.

"It doesn't matter who knows what. Now you both know that I can help you with the human clothes. So get out of the walls." I say trying to get them out of our walls.
"We're confused as to what she's doing." Asch spoke up as the two of them looked down at Ava who was still trying her best to cover up.
"She's washing herself. A relaxing thing human's do that requires complete and utter privacy." I briefly explained trying to get them out of the wall and to leave Ava alone.
Sadly things had only gotten worst from there as Rhys walked into the room with an annoyed glare on his face.
"Your Majesty, Leif. Do you already forget what I had explained? If you're going to move from one room to another than please go all the way through-" Rhys quickly went wide eyed as he cut himself off and pointed down at Ava.
"What is she doing? Is this a human mixing chamber for humans...?" He questioned.
Leif and Asch quickly walked all the way through the walls and had continued to examine Ava.
"She's in it though. Unless this is how humans harness magic?" Asch had asked.
"Perhaps our method on Daemos was invalid?" Rhys questioned.
"The other methods were way more fun than this." Leif added.

As I tried my best to get the others out of here the situation continued to escalate as Pierce and Noi had also walked into the bathroom.
"Will all of you get the hell out!?" I yelled trying my best to scare them but not shockingly it had no affect on them.
"What are you gonna do if we don't?" Asch questioned summoning a ball of fire into his hands and slowly walking up to me.
All of a sudden I felt Ava push me aside and watched as she got a handful of water and splashed it on the boys. It had quickly extinguished the fire the hothead had held in his hand and scared everyone off in a flash.
"Thanks for that Ava. I'll make sure they don't do that again..." I explained and shut the bathroom door again.

In the living room I had seen the boys gathered. Each and everyone of them having a wide eyed expression.
"Human here have disarming magic?" Noi asked his voice cracking out of fear.
"It appears so." Rhys had answered then looked over at me. "Ah hello-"
"We need to talk." I tell them in an annoyed tone of voice.
Surprisingly they had all listened to me and sat down on our couch ready to listen to me.
"If Ava and I are going to be your prisoner then we need to set some boundaries. First of all you can't just walk through our damn walls-"
"Are you presuming to command me?" Asch stood up, his intimidating presence slowly coming closer to me.
"I'm not commanding you, but you guys can't just walk around like you own this place. It's an invasion of our privacy." I explained.
"We apologize, we had no idea this would upset you two." Rhys spoke up slightly calming me down.
"Answer my questions and maybe I'll forgive you. Why are you able to pass through our walls?" I asked looking at Rhys for an answer.
"Once our home is linked to a sure face we can enter from any place at Will in a close proximity." Rhys had briefly explained.
"So you can enter anywheres in the apartment at anytime?" I questioned.

"He literally just said that..." Leif mumbled under his breath.
All I could do was sigh.

Most of them besides Rhys and maybe Pierce need a big lesson in manners.

"Hmm..." I thought to myself then came up with an idea to hopefully get them to stop going through every wall. I went into my room and grabbed a washable marker then came back out.
"This is an ancient magic spell, it is called crayons. Once I mark this door you are ONLY to enter and leave from this spot. If you don't you'll suffer a painful death. You all understand?" I questioned as I began drawing on our apartment walls a large door shaped figure.
"What!?" Asch yelled
"Now we're talking!" Leif excitedly smiled.
"No!!" Noi yelled in fear.
"What- you can't?" Rhys also spoke.
"I just did." I say and walked back into my room to throw the marker back onto my bed.

I'm shocked that worked.

When I came back out I had seen Ava in the living room with a confused expression as she glances at our wall.
"What the heck happened?" She asked.
"The human sorceress casted a deadly spell to ensure we do not walk through any wall but this one." Pierce explained.
"Oh I see- well I heard her talking to you guys and she covered almost all the bases but one more thing. You can't keep calling us human sorceress's. We both have names if you remember." Ava said as we both looked at the group to see if they remembered.
"Ava and Y/n!" Noi spoke up cheerfully.

I'm shocked out of everyone he remembers our names...it's a little cute how proud he looks.

"Well lucky guess..." Ava scoffs.
"Do you remember our names?" Leif asked cockily.
"Yeah-"
"Haha..."
Ava cut me off laughing quietly.
"Well I know that he's Rhys...and uh..." Ava trailed off.
"That annoying one there is Leif-"
"Hey!" Leif cut me off.
"The cheerful guy is Noi."
Noi had a smile on his face by my little description of him.
"The quiet one is Pierce."
"..."
"And finally Mr. Hothead, Asch."
Asch simple scoffed.
"Ha I knew that! I was just testing you." Ava said avoiding eye contact.
"Suuuure."
"Whatever the reason, you guys still need to comprehend our boundaries and personal space. You cant always just barge in-"
As Ava had begun speaking the loud echo of the door bell rung throughout our small apartment.

Everyone had fallen silent. Ava's facial expressions had quickly gotten angrier with every ring of our door bell that was heard.
"What's that noise...?" Noi questioned.
"...another guy who doesn't respect my personal boundaries..." Ava muttered. "I will go get the door. Meanwhile you guys need to figure out how to put human clothes on."Ava hissed as she left me here watching the guys struggle to figure out clothes.
Rhys had been the only one so far to figure it out which had led him and Leif to argue about the clothes, Asch had simply said that Ava or I must do it for him, and Pierce had been observing Noi who had put his pants on his head.

At least they're entertaining...

While I had watched them attempt to figure out their clothes I felt some pity and a little fear. Mostly for Noi. He's trying his best but pants on his head isn't exactly how that works. Nor do I want something else broken. A piggy bank is easily replaceable, a TV though is not.
"Hey Noi...?" I asked.
"Yes?" He responded, his pants still on his head.
"What're you doing Noi?" I questioned.
"I'm figuring it out!" He said all so cheerfully.
"I'm positive this isn't what Ava meant when she said that...here just stay still and let me help you out a bit." I explained slowly attempting to take the shorts off his head without any rips appearing from his sharp horns.

"Ava look I've figured it out!"
I heard Rhys voice echo which made me quickly turn my head to see him and Pierce over by the door quickly followed by everyone else besides Noi.
"Hey- You guys wait!! Don't go over there-"
All my thoughts blew away as I tried jumping up quickly to get the boys away from Ava and the person at the door. Sadly I hadn't untangled my hand from the pants caught on Noi's horns and one thing led to another which caused me to fall down on the ground and if things couldn't have gotten worst I brought Noi down with me.
"What happened!?" Noi asked as he used one hand to sit himself up and another to take off the pants which were stuck on his head.
"Ow..." I sighed rubbing my head as I sat up as well. "That didn't go as planned." I muttered.
"Are you okay?" Noi questioned as he looked over towards me from where he sat.
"Yeah sorry, I shouldn't have tried to get up so suddenly. I didn't mean to make us both fall." I explained looking over at him. "You're not hurt right?"
"Me?" Noi looked flabbergasted that I was checking up on him.
"Yeah, who else would I be asking?" I say confused and stare as Noi keeps his Look of amazement on his face.

"Y/n!?" Ava yelled as she stomps her way into the living room. "I thought you were here watching these idiots but instead they came up to me while I was talking to Mrs. Oates and now she thinks we're-"
As she looks closer at the scene laid out in front of her.
"Sorry Ava, i saw them putting on their clothes totally wrong and all I did was try to help but then one thing led to another-"
As I tried to reasonably explain what had happened and how Noi and I ended up like this Ava grew a teasing smirk on her face.
Oh lord.
"Y/n my goodness! If you were going to help him with his clothes you should do that in your room. We don't wanna watch that." Her teasing smile kept on growing as she spoke.
"You're so annoying!!" I shouted and grabbed a couch pillow as I tried hitting her with it to get her to stop before the boys get the wrong idea.

Ava had been cackling like an evil villain in a super hero movie as she tried to avoid my pillow attacks.
"Should we stop them...?" Noi asked Rhys.
"I do not know. Are they seriously going to kill one another?" Rhys questioned.
"If that's the case I can help!!" Leif said with an excited grin.
"PRISONERS! Stop trying to kill each other." Asch had shouted.
"You dummy's. This is a battle with pillows. That means no real death." I sighed annoyed and gave up my attacks on Ava for her teasing.

"Anyways you said Mrs. Oates was at the door? What did she want?" I asked.
"Oh yeah! She asked for one of us to drop a gift off to her grandson." She explained.
"Which reminds me...you guys seriously need to learn proper manners." Ava shouted annoyed.
"Watch your tone." Asch had demanded in his scary low tone of voice.
"I don't care for your dumb threats your majesty. It's bad enough you guys took over our home but now poor old innocent Mrs. Oates thinks we're doing weird things here..." Ava complained with a shiver down her spine thinking back to her conversation with Mrs. Oates.
"You do not have the authority to speak to me that way." Asch had said.

They're both easily hotheads. Except a large difference between them is the fact one has deadly magic and the other is Ava.

"Ava you should try to calm down-" I tried to calm her down but all that happened was her cutting me off.
"No! I'm sick of this guy's attitude." She snapped back at me.
"If you don't like the way I speak to you then make me stop." Asch had explained lifting his hand as he was about to use his magic. Thankfully Rhys had intervened but before he would use his words to persuade Asch to stop what he was about to do a shadowy figure had jumped on Ava, pushing her back and taking Asch and the others by surprise.
"What the-" I cut myself off as the shadowy figure had come to a stop all of a sudden.

Once it stopped I was able to get a better look at it and was shocked to see it had been in the form of a cat, but something was off about it. The cat had a purple body with some pink spots and blue clouds on its head.

This cat...it looks familiar to the one I had seen in my dream- the same one I had the day these demons showed up. It's a really odd coincidence. If I can even call it that.

"Another spirit?" Pierce asked.
"Spirit?" I asked as our cat Johnny walked over towards this new "spirit" and the two started hissing at each other.
"Fascinating this spirit looks like a spirit from Daemos while the other looks like an E-arth one" Rhys commented as he analyzed the two cats.
"What do you mean spirit? These are two cats. Sure one looks really odd but they're still just cats aren't they?" Ava asked.
"Perhaps a miscommunication. On Daemos we call these creatures spirits. Typically they bind to a certain individual and act as their guardian. Their use is very-"
"Awe so this adorable little kitty cat is a guardian?" Ava questioned.
"This one is most definitely a spirit." Rhys corrected her.

The cat had seemed to ignore everyone else completely and made its way over to Asch as it sat right beside him.
"It seems to really like you." I smiled watching the kitty rub up against Asch.
"Does the spirit know Asch?" Noi questioned.
"It appears so." Rhys answered.
"I-I've never seen this spirit in my life..." Asch responded with a small pink flush plastered on his face.
"It looks like it knows you." Ava said.
"I said, I don't know it!" Asch shouted shaking his pink flush away and replacing it with his all too familiar scowl.
"It must have simply taken a liking to you." Rhys spoke up calming Asch down.
"It definitely came from our world. I know I've seen this type of spirit before but they're a rare find." Leif explained.
"Well if that's the case Asch should consider himself lucky!" I smiled watching the kitty purr and walking around Asch.
"Should I..." Asch murmurs.
"Who knows this may bring good luck!" I added as we all kept our gaze on the kitty.

It's odd this thing had showed up but so far it's brought good things so maybe it's a blessing disguised as a cute kitty!

Word count: 2816
Edited.
Im sorry for how long this was 😭 as im going through and editing somethings im finding that these parts get way longer than they originally had been-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.5K 42
This is an Asch x reader, reader insert story. Other ships are Pierce x Ava, Noi x Leif and Rhys x Ice-cream. Enjoy! ~0~ Y/n, a well-known assassin a...
196K 5.1K 48
╰┈➤ 𝗠𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ༺- 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 -༉‧₊˚✧ In which Ava and her cousin cross paths...
1.1K 23 9
[𝑀𝓎 𝐼𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓉] ℙ𝕚𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕖 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 "I can't believe I dressed a grown man-" "I can't believe I watch...
162K 2.9K 48
Y/n is Ava's adopted sibling, Y/n sometimes have anger issues.. Then five cosplayers appeared in their lives, will they be able to "survive"? (the re...