Ciel's First Fiance (Ciel X R...

By ErElMo

You are (Y/N) (L/N). Ever since you were little, you had been arranged to marry Ciel Phantomhive. However, th... More

(Y/N)'s Introduction
Rude Guest
New Acquaintances
Siblings
Secrets Revealed
Brother
Learning and Meeting
Selfish Sadness
Ball Preparation
Ball
Memory
Calmness and Tears
Morning
Explanations
How...?
Questions
Settling in
Cake
Not You Again...
Arriving at the Trancy Manor
Alois' Problems
Another Rude Guest
Lovesick Window Smashing Maniac
Growing Obsession
Dumb Demon
Arguments
Unexpected Visitor
Dinner with a weirdo
Stress and Memories.
Happy Reunion..?
Alois and You
Ciel and Elizabeth
GRELL STOP
What...?
Reapers
Soma
You can't keep my brothers Soma.
Them Again
D...Dad?
Explanation
Revenge Talk
Background check
Taken
Yandere
Frustration
Prisoner
Rescue mission
Clash
Dream...?
Revenge
Calmness after the storm
Investigation
What happened?
Back Home
Who?
Rossi
Leo
The Spark
Romance
Growing Possessiveness
Past Voice
The Sept Mortels Family
Beginning of the end
The End of Normal
im not dead
One Problem Ends, Another Begins.
Ugly Truth
TRUE ENDING
BAD ENDING
Final Note

Conclusion Of A Ceaseless Nightmare

3.8K 122 67
By ErElMo

What is this??? An update???? :o

surprise lol

Tw : Violence.

not proof read so might be a bit of a mess atm

"(Y/N)! My love!" A loud and bright voice spoke up. The group turned to the door to see Sebastian next to another similar-looking, dark-haired man and a young boy with blonde hair and a smirk on his face. "I've arrived!!"

The group stared, the demon family in confusion and the rest in shock. Ciel shook his head before turning to his butler in anger; Sebastian's face was slightly annoyed and tired.

"Alois!?" Ciel and (Y/N) both shouted at the same time at the blonde-haired boy who simply smirked in response. (Y/N) stared in shock a little while longer before Desire took this moment of weakness to strike down on her.

"Agh!" (Y/N) staggered but managed to block it with her own sword.

"Sebastian! I thought you said you were going to get someone you could trust! Alois and Claude!? Our relationship with them is the OPPOSITE OF TRUSTWORTHY!"

"Many apologies, Young Master, but Alois and Claude are the only people who I thought could help us who don't require...... much in return for helping us.."

"What? 'Much'? What do you mean...What did you promise?!"

"(Y/N) gets to come out with me on another date!" Alois proclaimed.

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT!?"

Both 13 year old's shouted in outrage.

"SEBASTIAN! You couldn't of consulted me first!?" (Y/N) shouted as she tried to not get stabbed, her legs wobbling with each hit Desire threw at her.

"Many apologies, Lady (Y/N), but I was at a loss of what else to do. I couldn't spend a lot of time searching for help since time was of the essence.." Sebastian said apologetically. He really did seem upset at what he had had to do.

"Stop taking your eyes off of the fight." Desire said angrily.

She slashed at (Y/N) in continuous and swift swings, hardly giving the young girl any time to dodge or block them.

"Ciel, Ciel, Ciel...What mess have you gotten yourself into now?" Alois mocked with fake concern.

"This isn't about me, it's about (Y/N)." Ciel said. "And if you came here that must mean either you want to help her or you came here to be a nuisance."

"Tch! Do you have no faith in me?--"

"No."

"Of course I care about (Y/N), otherwise I wouldn't of shown up. Our little Cat and Mouse chases are fun Ciel but you mean little to me beyond that." Alois said spitefully.

"'Fun' isn't the word I would use." Ciel grumbled.

Alois suddenly yelled and Ciel was shoved out of the way as a person slammed into the ground where he once stood.

Pride seized his sword from the ground as Sloth sauntered up behind him lazily.

"You humans talk too much.." He said impassively.

"Don't mumble, brother." Pride said. "But yes, you humans have a tendency to love the sound of your own voices. Unlike you, I prefer to let my actions speak for me. Me and my blade communicate together yet never once have we exchanged words. We share a bond that no other demon and his weapon has ever shared before, we think as one, we act as one and, if swords could breath, we would breath as one. We---ACK!!"

Pride's narcissistic rant was cut short as Claude grabbed his cheek, digging his nails into his skin, and hurled him into the wall. His body crashed through the brick wall loudly and a big opening was created because of him though it was only a matter of seconds before the wall collapsed from the damage and a mountain of bricks fell upon his already beaten body, burying him. No movement came from the egotistical demon, he wasn't dead, but he was defeated for the moment.

The demon butler cracked his knuckles and rolled his wrists in a circle until he heard a "pop!" and then straightened his glasses, flicked some none-existent dirt from his jacket and walked back beside his master, Alois, who side-eyed Ciel smugly.

"That's one problem solved." He said, his voice blase as if this was a common occurrence (which it probably was)

Ciel offered no praise and simply "hmph'd" in response.

"What? No thank you? How rude!" Alois tittered, obviously trying to get a rise out of the boy.

Sweat was dripping down (Y/N)'s forehead as she struggled to keep up with the demon.

Though it could just be that she was a demon, Desire was incredibly skilled in the art of sword-fighting and (Y/N) was at a great disadvantage with her limited skill.

She remembered back to Jason teaching her, wracking her brain for how he taught her.

"Moving is something important in a fight." He said. "You need to keep your knees bent and stay on the balls of your feet." He lifted the sword he had in his hand up and (Y/N) did the same though more hesitantly.

"Ready?"

"Y-Yeah...I guess..."

He lifted his arm up and swung it down towards the girl.

(Y/N) panicked and just held the sword above her.

The two blades clashed but due to her weak grasp it twisted her wrist slightly and she dropped the blade.

"Ow! Damn it!" She rubbed her wrist and stared at the sword on the floor, looking up at Jason when she heard him sigh.

"I thought it would have been obvious that you were meant to actually hold the sword." He put his own sword down and picked up (Y/N)'s discarded blade.

"Give me your hand."

He positioned her hand correctly on the sword's handle, making her grip it tightly.

"When you're in a real sword fight, how you handle yourself with a blade could be the only thing keeping you alive, so holding it feebly like you just were isn't very smart." She huffed at his comment, muttering a small 'I know that' causing him to smile. "It's important that you trust yourself and your ability to fight otherwise you're just asking to be killed."

(Y/N) sighed deeply but nodded. "Can we try again, Jason?"

"Of course, Princess."

"That was bound to happen.." A dull voice spoke up causing the boys and their butlers to spin around.

Sloth stood there like he had been the whole time, having made no move to defend or help his brother. He gazed at the unconscious and brick-covered body of the other demon before blowing a strand of hair that had fallen in front of his face away and gazed lazily at Claude and Alois.

"They're what you left for?..." He glanced at Sebastian. "I was expecting someone...bigger...stronger...Not a child and his help.." His voice quietened and he muttered to himself.

"You're not alone in that thought." Ciel muttered. He side-eyed Alois who only glared back at him.

"Well...no matter. Pride would have only dragged me down. Despite my appearance and demeanor I am more capable of taking on a couple of children."

"Unfortunately you won't be taking on just two children, you will be dealing with me." Sebastian said, stepping forward.

"As well as me." Claude spoke up. He also stepped forward but brushed past Sebastian more harshly than seemed accidental.

"It doesn't really make a difference." Said Sloth. "Enough talking, let us finish this quickly."

"Yes, lets."

Both Claude and Sebastian rushed at the slower demon; Sebastian bringing out 4 silver butter knives that seemed way too sharp to be ordinary cutlery and Claude with his own golden ones.

Sloth didn't move until Claude's golden knives grazed his skin and embedded themselves into the wall behind him, ducking out of the way as Sebastian's own barely missed him and were also lodged in the wall.

He spun quickly to avoid Sebastian's fist, throwing his own into the demons gut but failing to notice Claude's leg kicking his back harshly which threw him forward slightly. He sidestepped quickly to avoid another kick to the stomach but was kicked the ground anyway when Claude kicked his feet out from underneath him making him fall to the ground harshly. Momentarily stunned, he was quickly shook out of his stupor by the sight of sharp cutlery falling towards him at rapid speeds.

He rolled onto his side and staggered to his feet as he ducked, and sidestepped and ran to avoid the never-ending stream of silverware as what originated as a fight quickly turned into a game of two cats hunting one mouse. Clearly Sloth had overestimated Sebastian and Claude in a small moment of confidence and was paying the price.

He was about to call for his mother only to hear her scream in pain and looked over to see the angel and her caught in a fierce battle with both of them obviously still wanting to continue their first fight. And as much as he didn't want to admit it, his mother was clearly losing. Instead of looking like her usual well-kept self, she looked haggard and disheveled and she struggled to hold off Acelina. The angel did too look tired but was still managing to hold herself well against the demon. He figured the fighting hadn't done well for her appearance and that was what was causing her lose confidence in herself and lessening her ability to fight.

Watching his mother lose distracted him for so long that he missed Sebastian closing in on him and grabbing him by the neck tightly, crushing his windpipes, and throwing him across the room in a similar fate to Pride, the only difference being Sloth was still (barely) conscious when he hit the hard surface of wall. Trying to stand up quickly but was not quickly enough as Sebastian grabbed him by the neck and pulled him up before throwing countless punches at his face at inhuman speed.

He coughed as blood rushed from his nose and fell to the ground as Sebastian let go of him before being kicked harshly in the face by the other butler, being knocked back into the wall again.

He groaned in pain and flinched when a dark shadow stood in front of him as he expected to see two demon butlers ready to finish him off only for no pain to hit him. He looked up slowly to see Gluttony facing away from him as the demon stared down the opposing demons.

Like always, the ever-hungry demon never spoke a word.

Even as he readied himself by cracking his neck from side-to-side.

Even as he charged headfirst at the two butlers, his sharp hands ready to slice through skin.

Even as the butlers blood splattered him.

He never spoke a word.

(Y/N) focused back on the demon in front of her and, remembering Jason's words, moved quickly away from the oncoming blade.

Desire swiped quickly at her, missing each time due to the girl moving quickly and dodging.

Desire growled and brought the blade down in a swift swipe but missed again.

Her sword hit the ground and the (H/C)-ette used this moment to hit the sword with her own causing Desire to stagger. She quickly got back onto her feet but not quickly enough to avoid (Y/N)'s sudden storm of strikes; each one was quick and sudden and she used as much force as she could.

Her breathing became deeper and her movements became sluggish as she ran out of energy and her strikes became short but desperate as Desire regained control of the fight.

With one last weak strike, Desire used a burst of force and pushed against (Y/N)'s blade, staggering her, and shoved her against a wall.

Due to the angle at which she was standing, her dislocated arm was crushed against the wall and she screamed in agony, tears streaming down her face as she slid down slowly, out of breath and in pain.

Sweat dripped down her forehead and ran down her chin as her strikes slowed down and weakened. She used her last burst of energy to bring the blade down from above her down onto Jason's.

He blocked the strike and shoved her blade away making her stumble and drop the sword.

He stopped and watched as she bent over and put her hands on her knees and panted deeply.

She stared at her sword and growled, growing increasingly more annoyed as she continued to fail.

"You shouldn't get so annoyed with yourself, Princess." Jason said.

"Am I not allowed to be frustrated?" She asked bitterly.

"You are allowed to be frustrated but you're angry at yourself for being bad at something you only began doing an hour ago."

"I should be able to at least practise sword fighting without getting tired.." She huffed. "I get tired from only a few swings!"

"That's because you aren't regulating your breathing and are using as much force as you can which is sapping your energy." The demon explained. (Y/N) just sighed in defeat and wiped the sweat from her brow, completely un-enthused at the idea of carrying on.

"Look," He grabbed her shoulders and forced her to look at him. "People aren't born swinging a sword, they have to learn. Do you think I always knew how to properly fight with a blade?"

"You are a demon, so probably." She sassed causing him to pinch her cheek. "Ow! Stop it!"

"Then listen and don't give me cheek." She tutted but listened. "Although yes, I have more talent and knowledge of certain subjects than humans do, I still had to learn how to fight. And it took a while for me to fully grasp how to properly fight, way longer than it took my brothers." (Y/N) perked up at this. Jason had never talked about his family before. Ever!

"You're brothers? Were you the youngest?"

"No, the middle child. My younger brother, although he was very....slothful..." He tittered at this though she didn't ask why.

"He was a quick learner and my older brother always bragged about his fighting skills, though I never saw him lift a blade. I was left in the dust as they moved onto other things, but by being patient with myself and not rushing myself, I became the devilishly handsome and extremely skilled swordsman that stands before you." He said proudly causing (Y/N) to giggle and punch his chest softly.

"What I'm trying to say is that you can't and shouldn't expect yourself to be an expert on something new, but be open to learning and excelling at that thing. So, why don't we try again?" He smiled at her.

His words echoed in her mind. No one had ever given her advice like Jason had, he was always there to reassure her and help her with the things that she never had her parents to help her with. Her bottom lip trembled and she felt her eyes water. To hide the fact that she had began crying, she buried her face in his chest and hugged him.

"Thank you."

"Of course, Princess."

Sebastian grunted as his back violently hit the floor though he had no time to stand around and had to jump out of the way as Gluttony's fist hit where he had just been laying, a small crater damaging the floor. The demon turned and then swiped violently at Sebastian with his clawed hands causing the butler to dodge and block with his own harms causing his jacket to be shredded and cut his arm. While having one of his arms up in the air to shield himself, Gluttony grabbed this arm and twisted it in an angle that wasn't normal causing the demon to gasp in pain.

Sebastian managed to shake himself free from Gluttony and throw an arrange of silver knives at him. Due to the demon not being as skilled on his feet his could only try and cover himself from the cutlery which embedded themselves within his arm and parts of his stomach. He grasped at them and pulled them out with a growl as they had embedded themselves quite deeply within him. Silver liquid, something that looked like melted metal, gushed out of him and he grunted as he felt himself getting weaker but wasn't willing to give up yet.

He thew the cultery rather harshly behind him and they lodged themselves into the wall behind him, even at the blunt ended handles as the blades stuck out.

He payed this no mind as he charged at Sebastian and began throwing punches at him again.

He was interrupted in his attack by Claude grabbing the back of his neck and slamming him to the floor before picking him up and slamming him into the brick wall behind him violently a number of times, the silver liquid staining the brick. Gluttony was visibly dazed but still wrapped his hands around Claude's neck and began to strangle him by digging his claws into him, trying anything to get the demon off of him but Claude wouldn't relent and kept a steady hand on his grey chest and with the other punched him repeatedly with his inhuman stregnth. The silver liquid stained his glove as he continued to attack him only stopping when Gluttony's grip on his neck began to prevent him from breathing. He put all his strength into one last savage punch before staggering away as Gluttony shoved him and then pushed himself away from the wall and tried to regain his breath.

This is when Sebastian noticed the knives sticking out haphazardly in the wall beside him. Alerting Claude of this they nodded at each other and rushed at Gluttony who stood up as he heard them running towards him. He was caught off guard as they harshly shoved him into the wall, the many knives stabbing him in the bag. He yelled in pain, the first noise for him to make that wasn't a grunt or a growl, and this is what finally got him, a pool of silver appearing around him as he stopped moving.

Claude and Sebastian both stared at the demons body waiting for him to try and make another move but when he didn't they relaxed a little for the first time in a while. They heard what sounded like a banshee scream and turned just in time to see Acelina holding Lust up into the air by her neck and her whole arm impaled through Lust's stomach, an indescribable look on the demons face as the two stared at each other. The angel quietly removed her now red arm from Lust's stomach and threw the demon off to the side where she landed not far from where Sloth was where he had been fading in and out of consciousness. He flinched as his mothers body hit the floor but made no move to check on her.

Sebastian moved his gaze to (Y/N) where the young girl was still fighting against Desire. Their skill difference showed with Desire obviously having the upper hand, though the human girl was still holding her own and wasn't going to give up yet.

His gazed moved again to where Ciel and Aloise were, the two standing over the body of Pride who they had dragged out the bricks. He and Claude walked over to them and both boys affirmed that they were alright.

"We figured that bringing him over here was smart so if he woke up and tried to get away or start more trouble we could stop him. Wheres gluttony?" Ciel asked.

"Impaled on the wall over there, Young Master. He is gravely injured but not dead so we will need to figure out what to do with them before he wakes up again."

"Yes but what could we do?..."

"....You...could let us return back...to where we came from..." An exhausted voice spoke up.

They turned to see where Sloth was tiredly sitting against a wall, his face battered and covered in blood.

"PFT--HAHAHA!" Alosie cackled loudly. "Are you serious?! Why on earth would we do that?"

"You all...know demons can't die..we could all be..fighting here for...eons.." He took a deep breath as talking too much in one go tired him too much.

"To be honest, none of us.... expected this much of a resistance in getting Wrath.. back. It's true that as a family... with all of together we are as... powerful as we can be.. but Wrath never really put in any effort for working like the rest of us did.. never wanted to use his powers to manipulate mortals as.... he never saw any real reason too. He wanted to.... be among mortals and see how they acted and lived their life ....which is why when he received that... odd contract he didn't hesitate to accept it...."

"'Odd Contract'?" Ciel said.

"For the... work that we do we don't get contracts to work... long-term along side humans. We get.. one contract with...one demand with it and once ....that demand is fulfilled, the contract is terminated. This.... one was odd because it required one of us to.... protect a human for as long as she needed. Usually contracts that are requested that don't.... fit our terms don't even reach us but because this.... one was an anomaly, requesting that a demon..... protect someone long term that isn't the contract requester, it must.... of slipped by due to unfamiliarity. And by sure chance.....Wrath is the one that received it."

Ciel didn't say anything back.

"If....." He paused for a second as he thought his words over. "If Jason didn't return with us and... instead stayed here..."

"S-Sloth!!" A weary Lust spoke up in disgust from where she was laying. "How could you say that?! We came here for him and we're not leaving without him!!"

"Mother please.." Sloth begged, the first sign of emotion other than indifference evident in his plea. "Be honest, was any of this worth it?... Being pathetically beaten down like this?... For him?... Someone who has never tried to be like a member of this family like the rest of us have?..." Sloth's hidden disdain for Wrath was becoming more apparent as he spoke. "Even if he did come back with us, do you really think he would be any different than when he left?... Do you think he would try to work like the rest of us?... Has he ever really tried?"

As Sloth spoke the distraught look on Lust's face turned to one of just pure sadness as she began to realise the truth in Sloth's words.

She turned her head to where Wrath was. Throughout this whole ordeal he had just been stewing in a dark corner with his head in hands, curled into himself. She figured his changes where finally coming to an end and he was beginning to re-gain control of himself.

She looked up at the ceiling as she thought to herself before taking a deep breath.

"Alright but we should try and leave before Gluttony wakes up."

(Y/N) tried to gain her breath back quickly, cradling her badly injured arm. She sniffled and tried to stop the tears.

"Honestly," The young demon spoke up. "I would've expected at least a little bit of skill from you. Are you supposed to have been taught to use a sword? Doesn't seem like it. Who taught you?"

(Y/N) took a deep breathe as she tried to steady herself and glared at the demon through the strands of hair that had fallen in front of her face.

"Jason..." She rasped. "Jason taught...taught me."

"What? Pfft--!" The demon began to giggle. "Really? He taught you? I would have thought big brother would have been a great teacher, but maybe he isn't as competent as I thought if he can't even teach a pathetic mortal to sword fight." She said maliciously, swinging her own blade around.

"Shut up..." (Y/N) huffed. "Hes..a great teacher.."

"You don't have to lie for him, you know? It's not like hes going to still be here to be mad at you when this is all over. He'll be coming back with us!"

"No he wont.." (Y/N) finally gained enough energy to get back onto her feet, though her legs were still lightly shaky. "I won't let you take him from me.."

"That's cute. You think you have a say in the matter."

"I do have a say in the matter, hes my butler, hes under my command and he isn't dismissed until I say he is!" She shouted. "Hes happier with me, here, than he would be with any of you! If he wasn't undergoing what is happening right now, I guarantee he would be by my side fighting you off until the very end."

Desire snickered at this, "Even if what any of the tripe your saying right now is true, if a world like that even exists, my flame-stricken blade is special in its extremely effective against my own people. Wrath wouldn't dare go against me if I have this. He knows this so you're wrong." She yawned suddenly, gripping her blade tightly, " I grow tired of talking now, I think I'll kill you." The demon sped towards the young girl, her flaming sword grasped in her hand, ready to be thrust through her torso.

"Remember to regulate your breathing."

She took a deep breath through her nose, air filling her lungs before releasing it at the count of three.

"Never stay in the same spot for too long."

As she exhaled she ducked to avoid Desire's sword, the fire barely scorching a few loose strands of hair. The demon staggered as she tried to stop herself and during this, lost her grip on her sword and dropped it.

"Never take your eyes off of your opponent."

She watched as Desire quickly snatched up the blade from the floor but picked it up using her left hand instead of her right. All through the fighting they had been doing, the demon had used her right hand and that was obviously her dominant hand and the hand that she was trained to fight with. With this in mind (Y/N) gripped her own sword tightly and dashed toward Desire who did the same.

"Trust yourself and your ability to fight."

The two swords clash together loudly, both girls using as much strength as they could to try and shove the other away but due to Desire switching hands to her weaker one, (Y/N) had the upper hand and with this she shoved Desire away forcefully.

The demon stumbled but before she had any chance to get up, (Y/N) kicked the demon in the stomach causing her to gasp and the painful strike and she instinctively leaned forward to try and prevent anymore strikes there but this left her face unprotected so (Y/N) punched her right in the face, the cracking presumably coming from her now broken nose.

The girl shrieked in pain as blood slowly trickled down her chin and she dropped her sword to use both hands to cover her nose. The flaming sword stayed lit as it sat on the floor, the flames not spreading but remaining on the sword. (Y/N) hesitated for a second before remembering what Desire had said about the blade earlier:

"My flame-stricken blade is special in its extremely effective against my own people. Wrath wouldn't dare go against me if I have this."

With this in mind she didn't hesitate to pick the blade up and with a quick deep breath she swung the blade across the demon's neck.

The demon tried to scream in pain but only a high pitched squeak came out.

The flames from from the blade moved quickly across the cut on her neck and made the slice appear to be blue. The flames spread from her neck to cover her whole body. (Y/N) covered her eyes with her arm and stepped back as the girl was engulfed in flames. The giant flame split suddenly into two slightly smaller ones. The flames subsided as quickly as they erupted leaving Envy and Greed in their places. Like Desire, the two were holding their necks and they struggled to speak, the pain too much.

Greed looked livid as she glared at (Y/N), mouth opening as she tried to say something but only scratchy breathing sounds were heard. Envy just cried pathetically.

"Girls." Lust spoke at them causing them both to turn around, the two of them clutching their necks. Lust moitioned for them both to come over to them and they did, no longer wishing to do anything but go home. They glared at (Y/N) one last time and she returned the look.

Staring at them as they walked away, her heart still beat erratically and the adrenaline running through her veins didn't seem like it was going to slow down any time soon. Because of this she didn't really react when Ciel came up behind her and took the sword from her hand and putting his own hand there instead. Her knees shook as exhaustion from everything finally kicked in and she collapsed onto the floor.

"Are you okay?" Ciel sat down beside her.

"No." She said quietly. "I'm not."

He didn't say anything back and only kissed the top of her head, letting her rest against him.

Sloth shakily stood up against the wall and cracked his back again before flexing his left hand and walking towards an open area in the lobby that wasn't covered in debris. With a sharp fingernail, her drew a symbol on the ground; a circle with a triangle inside of it and a line down the centre. He stepped back as it began to glow a deep purple and the symbol appeared above the ground before swirling and a portal appeared within the centre of the glowing swirls. It lead back to their home and as awful as it was, Sloth couldn't wait to see it again.

He hauled Pride onto his back and stepped through first without looking back; the portal flickered and sparked as he walked through it and stopped after he had disappeared.

Claude and Sebastian had hauled Gluttony up and dragged him over to the portal. He grunted and growled as consciousness was started to come back to him so the two butlers just threw him in before he woke up.

"Both of you stop fussing, it won't last." Lust spoke as the two small demon girls cuddled up to her as they tried to complain about their throats but no words came out. "Come, through the portal." She guided them through and turned to the two butlers.

"Don't think of us leaving as some sort of truce or accept of defeat." She growled.

"I would never." Sebastian tutted while Claude just stared at her.

"And you," She said to Acelina as the Angel walked over but still kept her distance. "You will repay for the hole you've inflicted upon my stomach, be sure of it."

"I would expect nothing less." The angel smirked.

Lust stared at her a second longer before looking over at Wrath who was looking more interested at all the movement going on and at the sight of a portal. With one last glance behind her she stepped through the portal which sparked one last time and then shrunk into a mass of purple swirles and then disappeared, leaving only the symbol on the floor behind.

The three inhuman's stood around for a while before Claude walked away from them without a word and walked towards Alois who was watching Ciel and (Y/N).

"What are you going to do now?" Acelina asked Sebastian.

"What I have been doing for the past few years," He straightened himself out as much as he could in his ragged state. "Look after my Young Master. What about you?"

"I don't know. I was sent here to eliminate Wrath but...that would be a bit counter intuitive considering everything," She turned to him. "Wouldn't it?"

"Most likely yes."

They were silent again.

"I have grown slightly accosted to living among humans and doing their mundane tasks. I hate to admit it but I would miss doing simple everyday things if I were to return back where I came from." She admitted a little shyly.

"Who says you have to go back?"

"Going back wouldn't be a good option anyway since I have failed my task. But not going could lead them to try and look for me." She sighed in frustration and Sebastian could only pat her on the back before walking towards Ciel and (Y/N).

"(Y/N)!!" Two young voices called out to her and she spun around quickly to see Chris and Daniel running towards her with scared but relieved looks on their faces.

"Daniel! Chris!" She opened her arms and they dove into them small tears gathering in their eyes as they hugged their sister as tightly as they could.

Farleen stepped in behind them also looking relieved to see everyone still alive.

"Wheres Benjamin?" (Y/N) asked as she realised the sudden absence of the servant.

"He um...ran off not long after the Rossi Family showed up. During the confusion he was injured by one of the goons and just ran. I don't know where he is or whether hes still alive but I know he isn't here."

(Y/N) huffed, she couldn't really blame the man. None of them expected to be over-run by a gang when they applied to work here. She could only hope he was somewhere safe.

She hugged her brothers tighter against her and Ciel wrapped his arms around her as well.

Farleen looked over at Acelina and waved at her causing the two of them to smile weakly at eachother. They walked over to eachother and began conversing easily, starting with Acelina apologising for being so rough when she first transformed into her true form.

From the corner, ignored by everyone at the moment, Jason/Wrath stood up finally from the floor. His head was still hazy as he recovered from everything. He looked around at the destruction of the place he had taken care of before this had all happened. He looked down at his hand and flexed it, small dark flames surrounding his hand as he felt a rush of power quickly surge within him causing him to gasp quietly a swat away the flames.

He looked over at (Y/N) as she hugged Ciel and her two brothers. She was smiling happily finally for the first time in a while. It felt like it had been years since he had seen her smile even though far less had passed.

He was the reason she had stopped smiling in the first place.

He was the reason her home was destroyed.

He could very well hurt her greatly with this new power he had acquired. He didn't trust himself not to.

He didn't think he could trust himself to be around her anymore knowing all the pain and destruction he had caused her.

His eyes moved around the destroyed lobby for landing on the mark etched onto the floor;

the portal.

He walked over to it, his movement not seen by anyone but a certain demon butler who did nothing but observe.

He stood over the rune. By simply going over the mark with his finger he could leave here and go to a place with other just as powerful and not as fragile as (Y/N). He hated the place, but a least (Y/N) would be safe with him gone.

Leaning down, he slowly etched over the mark causing it to flicker and spark and swirl again, reopening.

Hearing the noise, (Y/N) moved her gaze slightly and saw Jason standing before the re-opened portal, causing her to gasp.

"Jason! No!" Chris and Daniel move out of the way as she began to stand up but was stopped by Ciel hugging her.

He tightened his arms around her and held on tightly. She struggled in his grasp and desperately tired to reach Jason.

"No! He can't leave! After everything that has happened....he can't!"

Ciel began to stroke her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"Just let him go, (Y/N).. Please just let him go." His voice began to waver. "We can be together, we can live together, move out of the city."

(Y/N) fell silent at this.

She wanted that. She'd always wanted that. She thought back to when she had received that letter to Ciel's party all those months ago and all the emotions she'd felt when she finally saw him again. All the memories of when they were young to the time they had spent recently together, her heart full of love for the boy she'd longed to be with for many years.

But...

She then thought of Jason and how he'd been there for her when Ciel hadn't. About all he'd taught her and all the times he'd cared for her.

With these factors in mind she.....

AAAAAAAAAA FINAL CHAPTER

Well final chapter before the endings anyway lol

im really sorry for the long wait i started college this year but obviously this isnt a normal year so my schedule was all crazy

hope everyone is okay and well

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.4K 30
This is a story about you,and your relationships with Ciel Phantomhive,and Alois Trancy.This will be talking about your broken past,and what you went...
14.4K 286 17
One of the first I have brought to the public. Please mind my errors. You are a over crazed Ciel Phantomhive fan girl. When see a boy with navy blue...
4.7K 82 18
A girl from the future decides to go back in time to visit her great grandmother,the Queen. But since the Queen is skeptical of this new visitor she...
152K 4.4K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ γ€Ž 𝟷𝚜𝚝 πš’πš— π™²πš’πšŽπš• π™Ώπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–πš‘πš’πšŸπšŽ π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚊𝚝 π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš” π™±πšžπšπš•πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 πšŠπš πšŠπš›πšπšœ 』 ↬ 10 β€’ 01 β€’ 19...