Doomwatch - Tracer X Reader

By cheesEPIC

The events of doom eternal happen in the overwatch universe, however, you as the doom slayer are there to fig... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Hell on Earth
Chapter 2 - An Introduction.
Chapter 3 - Recruitment.
Chapter 4 - The Tour
Chapter 5 - New Friends.
Chapter 6 - Lena
Chapter 7 - Assault
Chapter 8 - Aftermath
Chapter 9 - Training
Chapter 10 - The Gore Nest
Chapter 11 - New mission.
Chapter 12 - Talon base
Chapter 13 - Preparations
Chapter 14 - Cultist base (part 1)
Chapter 15 - Cultist base (part 2)
Chapter 16 - Love
Chapter 17 - Trauma
Chapter 18 - Super Gore Nest.
Chapter 19 - Protection
Chapter 20 - ARC Complex
Chapter 21 - Mars Core.
Chapter 22 - Rescue
Chapter 24 - Kings Row
Chapter 25 - Recovery
Chapter 26 - Captured
Chapter 27 - Return
Chapter 28 - Exultia
Chapter 29 - Taras Nabad
Chapter 30 - Nekravol
Chapter 31 - Urdak
Chapter 32 - Hive Mind
Chapter 33 - Iconoclast
Chapter 34 - Crucible
Chapter 35 - New House
Chapter 36 - A Day Out - Shopping
Chapter 37 - A Day Out - Shopping (cont)
Chapter 38 - A day off
Chapter 39 - Fortress of Doom
Chapter 40 - Plutonium
Chapter 41 - Truth Serum
Chapter 42 - Well Cure
Chapter 43 - UN
Chapter 44 - Deja vu
Chapter 45 - Check Up
Chapter 46 - Slayer
Chapter 47 - Court
Thanks?
Chapter 48 - Los Muertos
Chapter 49 - Back on Earth
Chapter 50 - Ill Advent
Chapter 51 - Christmas
Chapter 52 - New Year
Chapter 53 - Losses
Chapter 54 - Proving
Chapter 55 - Visions
Chapter 56 - Allies
Chapter 57 - The Battle
Chapter 58 - The End
a/n

Chapter 23 - The Reveal

710 5 6
By cheesEPIC

Me and Lena both changed clothes, since the clothes we were wearing were quite dirty and, in my case, bloody. I put on yet another gray shirt and jeans.

"Ha. Overwatch definitely have a good sense of fashion." I said.

Lena walked over and saw that all of my clothes were either black or dark blue.

"Yeah we sure do." She said with a giggle. "As soon as some clothes shops open up, we need to get you some fashionable clothes which make you look better than you already do."

I smiled at Lena's compliment and continued getting dressed. Lena left to go get ready herself and in a flash was already back next to me completely ready.

"How'd you get ready that quick?" I asked.

"Oh luv, ya know, this thing." She said tapping her chronal accelerator.

"Oh that's a thing, do you want me to keep that Tether device on there or na?"

"I'd say keep it on just for safe measures, just in case."

"Ok then." I finished getting ready just as I said that. "You ready to go reveal yourself to the other overwatch members?"

"The only overwatch member that I'm going to be revealing myself to anytime soon is you." She said with a wink and a giggle.

"You what?" I said whilst laughing.

"Come on then, let's go show everyone your heroism and that I'm back from hell."

"Well I wouldn't be a hero if there wasn't a heroine I needed to save." I said smiling.

"Haha luv. Come on now." She tugged on my arm. I gave in and let her pull me out the door.

(A/n) I know Sentinel Prime isn't in hell.

We stepped out into the corridor together and I shut my door behind me.

"So, where to first?" I said.

"We should probably tell dad that I'm back." She replied

"Dad?" I asked, not knowing who dad was.

"Oh it's soldier 76, you silly. We all call him dad because he acts like a father to everyone, although he's not going to be the only one people call dad for long."

I looked at her and smiled at her remark. She couldn't be serious, I mean, we only became a thing like a few days ago, she couldn't already want to. If she did though, I felt like I was ready, I mean, I'd had quite a while to think about that kind of thing by myself.

We didn't pass anyone on the stairs, which wasn't unusual. Nobody ever really used these stairs unless they need to go see Jack because there isn't really anything else up here.

As we walked up to Jack's office, we could hear some talking inside. I walked up and knocked on the door.

"Who is it." I heard Jack shout.

"It's (y/n)." I replied.

"Oh. Come on in, (y/n)."

Me and Lena walked on in. Inside were Jack, Mccree, Ana and Reinhardt all talking about something. They all looked at me and then looked at Lena in suprise.

"Lena your back!" Reinhardt shouts. "What happened?"

"She got abducted by the last hell priest." I said. Me and Lena were still holding hands. "Vega found out where she went and so I went there and rescued her."

"Well, (y/n)" Jack said. "We have big news. Somebody broke into the UAC Phobos base and into the BFG 10000 and shot a hole into Mars. We believe that they're talon, trying to release more demons onto us. We've got a mission to go to another Talon base and find out the truth."

"Oh that massive hole in Mars?" I said sounding a little guilty. "Oh that was me."

As I said that the room just went silent.

"Look." I said. "It would take weeks if not months for me to get to Sentinel Prime if I hadn't had done that, time which, with Lena down there and a hell invasion on earth, we didn't have. Also I now have the gun which did all of that to Mars in my arsenal. They took it from me several years back so, you know."

They all stood in silence, taking in what I just said.

Jack then spoke up.

"You said that she was abducted by the last hell priest. What happened to him?"

"Oh he's dead. He made me chose between her and earth, I said earth but asked to give her one final hug. When I did, I stuck part of Hayden's Tether device onto her and teleported her out of there, then I shot him in the head."

"So does that mean that there is no longer a hell invasion going on?" Reinhardt said.

"Run by the Khan Maykr, yes. Her assault has stopped. Whether the UAC and Talon stop, we don't know, but the Khan Maykr cannot do anything at this moment in time."

Jack sighed at this as he took a seat.

"So we no longer have to worry about getting invaded by thousands of demons."

"It's not impossible that we still could. The UAC have started their own demonic invasions before, but it is much less likely."

Lena looked at me and smiled.

"Wait, so the demons are gone?" Lena said while bouncing slightly.

"For now, at least, yes."

"Yesssss." She said while bouncing and smiling a lot. She kissed me on the cheek which embarrassed me a bit. She suddenly remembered where we were. "Oh, sorry about that." She said with that trademark, cute little giggle of hers.

"So then." Mccree said. "What do we do now?"

"Well." Jack started. "Talon still exists, and as long as they do, there is still a chance that they start another demonic invasion, but as for now, we get out there and start helping others, while (y/n) gets some well deserved time off."

I smiled at Jack's answer, knowing that it would be me and Lena having time off.

Me and Lena walked out of Jack's office and started heading down to the training ground, since it was back up and working, and there was currently no chance of a demonic invasion.

Upon entering the training ground, we came across Genji and Angela, talking to each other. They quickly noticed us and came over to say hello.

"Hiya luvs!" Tracer said to them while trying her best to give them both a hug simultaneously. "Have you heard the news?"

"No, what news?" Angela replied.

"(Y/n) killed the last hell priest. The Khan Maykr's hell invasion is over!"

"Oh my. That is some very good news." Angela said

"Congratulations (y/n)." Genji added.

"How did you do it, if you don't mind me asking." Angela said.

"Well, as you probably know, yesterday Lena went missing. She got kidnapped by the final hell priest and taken to Sentinel Prime, which is in a different realm. To get there, I had to blow a hole in the surface of Mars. After doing that, I went to the lost city of Hebeth in the core of Mars and through the slip gate and into Sentinel Prime. There, I fought the final priest's gladiator and won. He put a gun to Lena's head and told me to chose between her life and the world's life. I chose the world's life and asked to give Lena one final hug before she 'died'. I actually stuck part of my Tether device onto her and teleported her out of there. Once she had been teleported, I shot the hell priest in the head and left before the guards came and killed me. Now me and Lena are back and there is no longer a demonic invasion."

"Wow, that's amazing." Angela said. "Does everyone know that Lena's back, because I know that quite a lot of people were worried about her."

"Not everyone yet, we're still going around the place telling everyone."

"Ok." With that, Angela walked off and Genji followed, but stopped to ask a question.

"When did you and Lena become a thing?" He asked.

"Oh, only a few days ago." I replied.

"Congrats man, I think you've found the one." As he said that, Angela called for Genji and he ran off. Me and Lena looked at each other and kissed each other.

"I Told you!" We heard Reinhardt shout. We turned around to see Reinhardt and Torbjörn standing there. Torbjörn slides Reinhardt a £20 note before walking off.

"Congratulations my friend." Reinhardt says as he walks over.

"Thanks ol' man" Lena said with a giggle.

"Ah I'm just doing my duty. You know, I remember when I first fell in love, I was young too, Lena. It was the best thing to ever happen to me, and it'll be the best thing to happen to you. I know (y/n) will treat you right and I know you'll be as happy as can be. I'm certain you will both love eachother dearly for the rest of your lives and I wish you two the best of luck for the future."

As he said that, he turned around and started walking off.

"Reinhardt." Lena said.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Do you wanna tell everyone else that I'm back and break the news to everyone. Me and (y/n) are going to be a little busy."

"Sure thing Lena, just don't get too carried away."

With that Reinhardt walked off and left me and Lena standing there. Lena looked at me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her as well and we started making out. I had to bend forward a little just to reach her lips, me being 6"6' and her being 5"6', but the height difference didn't change anything. We were still making out in a public space and we didn't care who saw it. After we finished making out, Mccree gave us a round of applause and congratulated us both, before we headed back to the rooms. We decided to live together from now on, so we moved to the biggest room available and brought all our stuff to there. It was bigger then the old rooms, it had a dedicated kitchen, a dining table, a small living room with a big sofa and a flat screen TV on the wall, in the bedroom was a king size bed and 2 massive wardrobes, and in the bathroom there was a full on bath, shower cubicle, sink, toilet, cabinet, everything. Also we had our own washing machine in the kitchen so we didn't have to leave the room to go do our washing. It was really a home, and I couldn't think of anyone I'd want to share it with more than Lena.

When we finished moving everything from our rooms, we both sat down on the sofa together and turned the TV on. For the first time in over a week, the news wasn't about the demonic invasion, but we still didn't watch it for long. After about 20 minutes of the news, we decided to switch over to Netflix and we started watching everything on there which looked cool. Before we realised, it was already 10pm.

"Time for bed, luv." Lena said as she stood up.

"Yeah." I said, turning the TV off.

Lena went and did her teeth while I got changed. After she'd done her teeth, I went and did mine.

I walked back into the bedroom to find Lena already in bed and signalling for me to join her. She wouldn't even have to convince me to join her. I got into bed with her,  wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too Lena."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 194 12
The Blackwatch has finally revealed themselves, and their leader, Lena Oxton, is out for blood. Meanwhile, Ameliè Lacroix of Overwatch must now cope...
481K 6K 66
You're a former Overwatch agent and a current street racer. You were close with Lena "Tracer" Oxton back in the good ol days, but lost contact with h...
99.4K 1.4K 32
You were Talon deadliest weapon but one day they decided to put you in a cell. You waited five years in the cold and the dark before they finally ne...
7.3K 96 28
A possibility