Everything About You

By writingqueen97

Ana and Louis were always best friends, she's wen the one that encouraged him to audition for the x factor. N... More

Everything About You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 24

499 17 7
By writingqueen97

Chapter 24

Louis POV

I woke up with Anna on my chest, breathing heavily, obviously still asleep.

Rubbing my face with the hand that wasn't around her waist, I reached for my phone, sending out a few tweets to the fans.

"@MandyLovesOneD: Louis I went to the concert last night and you weren't there! L" Sorry love, I need to be with my family. Love you lots! Xx

"@ThoseCurls: I'm not buying tickets until Louis comes back!" Don't forget about the rest of the lads, they'd love to see you! Xx

I put my head back into Anna's hair and listened to her steady heartbeat, watching her chest rise and fall. I was just about to fall asleep when suddenly my phone rang loudly, causing both of us to jump. I quickly grabbed it before she could wake up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Louis." The voice said, and instantly my blood ran cold.

"Simon." I said curtly.

"How's everything going? Healthy pregnancy and all?" he practically sneered into the phone.

"Like you care." I said, getting off the couch and into the kitchen so I wouldn't wake up Anna.

"That's no way to talk to your boss, Tomlinson." He said back.

"I don't work for you anymore." I said, acid clear in my voice.

"That's exactly why I've called. Listen, I think we've all said things we haven't meant for the past few months. I need a favor from you."

"A favor? What makes you think after all-"

"Hold on now." He cut me off, "I think you'll like this one. Ticket ratings have been way down throughout this tour so far. We need you back." My heart froze.

"E-excuse me?" I stuttered.

"We want you back. Please. I'll double your salary, I'll give you more solos, but we need you back in the band. It's not the same without you." He sounded guilty. I actually dropped the phone onto the stony floor.

"Hello?" I vaguely heard from the floor. I quickly grabbed the phone with shaky hands.

"Yeah, I'm here, sorry."

"So what do you say Lou? Will you come back home with us."

I almost said yes right away. But then I glanced over at Anna, sleeping soundly on the couch. Her brown hair was sticking to her face and she looked absolutely peaceful.

"...I can't decide right yet. I have more than just myself to think of now." I said, finding my eyes gazing at the floor.

"Well talk it over with your family. But you have until midnight to decide." He said, "I really hope you make the right decision." he hung up. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair before returning to the couch.

I said down and she kissed my cheek. "Good morning." She smiled through her sleepy eyes. I returned the smile.

"Hello love." Her kisses wandered to my lips, but I really wasn't in the mood right now. She pulled away with a confused expression.

"Is everything alright?"

"Um, not really..." I trailed off, becoming extremely interested in the fabric patterns of our couch.

"What do you mean not really?" I didn't respond right away and she made me meet her gaze. "Please tell me," she bit her lip softly. "If I did something wrong..."

"No, it's not you at all." I said honestly. "It's just...Simon called."

"Ugh! Why can't that man just leave us alone! Hasn't he done enough to us already!"

"That's just the thing. He...err...wants me back." I played with the strings on my red hoodie and looked down.

"Come again?" she asked, bewildered.

"He said the tours a fail without me, and he wants me to join the band again." I quickly looked up at her, but her thoughts carried her off somewhere else.

"Oh..." was all she said.

"Listen, I don't have to-"

"No, of course you do! You'd be stupid not to!"

"Ana," I said, taking her hand into my own, softly stroking her skin with my thumb. "The baby's going to be due. I can't leave you here all by yourself"

"I'm only a plane ride away if I need anything," she said, eyes meeting mine. "I'll be okay."

"No, you won't. There's no way I could leave you, and taking you isn't an option."

She kissed me abruptly and passionately. When we pulled away she smiled.

"Go. I'll be alright. If anything, I'll just call up your parents, they live 20 minutes away."

"Ana-"

"No. You look here Mr. Tomlinson, you've given up so much for me. Growing up, all those dates you cancelled because I needed you, or wanting to quit X Factor just because I said I missed you. Hell, you even gave up your job for me. It's time you do something for yourself. I'll be alright, you just go after your dream." She spoke sternly.

"Babe.." I tried to reason, but she snatched up my phone.

"Hi Simon, yeah this is Anna. What do you mean who's Anna?! Louis's girlfriend! For God's sake...listen, Louis is joining the band again. Yup. 8:00 flight tonight? Got it. Bye Simon." She hung up and I stared at her, my jaw hitting the floor.

"D-did you really just do that?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Yup. Start packing, you're plane leaves tonight." she said, getting up and heading for the kitchen.

I couldn't move. Paralyzed. Why the hell would she do that?! My thoughts consumed me so much I almost didn't hear my computer beep profusely.

Incoming Skype call from BringThePayne34

I hit confirm without thinking. I saw Liam's face appear, a giant smile on.

"Hey mate! Is it true? You're coming back?!"

I simply nodded. That was all I could do. I felt my eyes wide, my mouth still hanging open slightly. I heard Liam yell a whoop of victory before his face turned serious again.

"You alright Lou?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

"Well what's wrong?"

"Liam! I have to leave Anna for two months while she's pregnant! I won't be here when she has MY son! What could possibly be right?" I said, suddenly finding my voice.

"Calm down mate. I'm sure you'll get a break to go see her when she has William, so you'll be away from her what, 4 weeks tops? And then after this you'll get to come home for awhile to spend time with her back at our house!" He reassured me.

It still all felt wrong.

"I guess but I can't leave my 8 month pregnant girlfriend home while I go off overseas to sing to a bunch of teenage girls!"

"It'll all be alright. Simon's even letting us fly out to pick you up, he thinks it'll be good if we get the press to see us reunite, which means we'll see both of you tonight, okay?" Liam said.

"Li I-"

"LIAM PAYNE GET OFF THAT COMPUTER AND COME TO THE SIGNING!" a voice that could only belong to Paul roared out, causing Liam to cringe.

"Oi! Sorry mate, I'll see you tonight alright? Bye!" he said quickly before ending the call, forcing me to be cut off mid-sentence.

I got up and went into the kitchen. Anna was standing over the stove making some eggs.

"Why would you do that Anna?" I asked, trying to sound as calm as possible. My arms were crossed and my whole body tensed. She turned to me and shrugged her shoulders.

"I knew you wanted to go, I could hear your hesitation when you were on the phone with Simon. I wasn't going to stop you." She said.

"You didn't have to do that. I'm a grown man! I can make my own decisions. I don't need-" I was cut off by two warm lips pressing against mine.

"This is our last day together for at least a month, can we please end on a good note?" She begged, hazel eyes boring into mine. I relaxed my stance and pulled her into a hug.

"You're right, I'm sorry." I said, pulling away to kiss her forehead. "What do you want to do today?"

She looked up from behind her eyelashes and smiled. "Well...I was hoping you might want to just stay in and cuddle and watch movies all day," she said thoughtfully. I felt a smile work its way onto my features as I interlocked our hands.

"Perfect." I said as we made our way back into the living room.

~*~*~*~

"LIAM!" I yelled as he bounded down the airport and wrapped me into a hug.

"Hey Anna!" He said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"W-where's the rest of the lads?" I asked, trying to peer around him to catch a glimpse of my other friends.

"Er..there was a miscommunication. Turns out only I was allowed to come get you." Liam said. I frowned.

"You got a haircut...why?" I contemplated.

"Simon thought-"

"Simon this Simon that! Do you guys always have to listen to him?" I crossed my arms. He was the reason we were in this predicament.

Lou chuckled lightly and planted a kiss on my forehead. "He's our boss, so yes."

"Well he sucks." I said, crossing my arms and sticking my tongue out. Both the boys laughed at my reaction before Liam grabbed Louis's suitcase.

"Ready to go? Flight leaves in 15." he said. Louie's arm that was wrapped around me tightened mechanically. I shook him off and smiled.

"It'll be alright. I'll talk to you every day okay? I love you." I reassured him with a smile. He tried to mask whatever hurt was in his eyes and smiled back.

"If you need anything, just call. I mean it. I'll be there." He said, wrapping me in a bear hug and kissing me passionately. How I would miss his lips moving with mine in perfect sync.

"Ahem..." Liam coughed after a minute or so of us kissing goodbye. "Lou, we're gonna miss the flight."

"That's the goal mate," Lou broke away momentarily before pulling us back together. I reached my hands up onto his chest and shoved him lightly.

"Go. I'll be here when you come back." I smiled. He kissed me solidly one more time before breaking away for good.

"I love you," he breathed into my skin, the cool air filling every pore of my face.

I chuckled. "Bye Louis." I said. I turned to Liam "Tell the lads I say hi okay?" I said, pulling him in for one last hug. "Be safe. I love you all." I said once more.

"BYE ANNA-BANANA I WUV YOU!" Louis yelled backwards as him and Liam walked away. Blush rose up on my cheeks as everyone turned to stop and stare.

As I watched them head towards security, my stomach dropped. I stopped the fake happy façade and let a tear slip down my cheek. Obviously I was upset he was leaving, but he needed this. Guy time. Time away from constantly being with his girlfriend. Time doing what he loved to do, singing.

It took everything in me not to call him back as they walked off into the distance.

*********************

Alright, I only got 11 votes, but I couldn't wait for this one</3 whyyyyyyyyyyy

So this round it's gonna be 7 comments and 10 votes.. yeah I pity you guys;p

Lemme know what you thought. And no, this story isn't done. Since I don't write this ahead of time, I imagine another 6 chapters or so. And idk about a sequel, I want to work on other fanfics for the rest of the boys. Sorrry!

Till next time,

-Laurennnnn

Continue Reading