My Spy (GdragonxJungkook)

Toplesshsk által

Kwon Ji-Yong a North Korean spy has a mission. Protect the Ex General's son Jungkook from another Spy sent to... Több

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 /FINAL

Chapter 7

1.6K 73 31
Toplesshsk által

Let me quickly give you a preview of: My Boy
(Not really)
Preview:

Jungkook a seventeen year old school boy who meets the new kid Wu Yifan an eighteen year old guy. Jungkook has his eyes on him and tries to befriend him. But with Yifans cold attitude towards gays he rejects him. But with time he slowly starts to accept his feelings towards him.
Will he be able to accept him as well, before it's too late?

OR
I might change this story plot, to something else. Not sure yet.

Back to the book‼️
——————
"Did you find out who he is?"

"Not yet, but i have pictures of him. I'll send them to you, so you can make a face recognition in our system. He's definitely well trained."

"Remember , If you don't kill Jungkook and that other kid, you're never coming back home, do you understand Son?" Seunghyun asked.

He nodded "I understand dad." he said.

"Be careful Changkyun. Never let anyone find out your code name."
Seunghyun said and hung up.

Changkyun smashed the phone onto the floor.
He had disappointed his father.

"I will kill you Jungkook, just you wait."

---------
Jiyong held onto Jungkook's waist while they walked towards the place Jiyong had mentioned as safe.

"How far more do we have?" asked jungkook.

"A bit more, quit whining." jiyong said, clearly frustrated with jungkook's whining.

Jungkook huffed but kept his mouth shut.

They stopped in front of an abandoned building.
"Huh? You call this a safe place?" asked jungkook

Jiyong rolled his eyes and walked over to something that was covered with a cloth, when he removed it a motorcycle was in its place.

Jungkook gasped, it was the most beautiful bike he had ever seen.
"H-how? You're just a student."

Jiyong shrugged "I stole it, obviously."

Jungkook scoffed "Why steal from that person?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It does"

"No it doesn't."

"Whatever meanie." jungkook said and stuck his tongue out.

Jiyong scoffed "You're real childish you know?"

Jungkook nodded.
"Only when I want to be, i can be real feisty sometimes."

"You call that back there feisty?" jiyong asked with a hint of total sarcasm.

Jungkook whipped his head towards him "We getting sarcastic now huh? Listen, I don't know you. All I know is that you saved me twice, I might have to save you someday. "

Jiyong chuckled "I don't think so."
He got on the motorcycle and let it roar. He looked back at jungkook "You coming? Or do you wanna get yourself killed?"

Jungkook hesitated as he looked around the abandoned place, and knew he didn't want to be left alone. He whined to himself and got on.

Jiyong grabbed the helmet and turned around to put it on jungkook. "Safety first."
Jungkook rolled his eyes but let jiyong put the helmet on him. As jiyong turned around he grabbed jungkook's arms and locked them around his waist.
"Hold tight, I don't want you flying off."

Jungkook blushed, jiyongs hard toned abs were very much hard. He wondered how he would look like if he didn't have a shirt on.

"You ready?"

Jungkook shook off those ideas from his head and nodded.

------

Jungkook had so many questions running in his mind.

How could Jiyong fight like that?
Did the guy know his father?
Could it be possible his father was still alive?
Who really was Jiyong?

The wind breezed through his hair as him and Jiyong kept getting further away from Seoul.
"Where we going?" asked jungkook.
Jiyong side eyed him. "We're going to Incheon."
Jungkook was confused "Why's that?"

Jiyong rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I think you forgot right there that someone is trying to kill you."

Jungkook 'oh'd' to himself.

He was so immersed in trying to feel more of jiyongs abs, that he completely forgot why he was there in the first place.

"Whatever." was all jungkook said to jiyong.

Jiyong smiled to himself. But quickly stopped himself. He was there to do one job. And that was it.
But the young male was making it difficult for him. He wouldn't stop whining.

"By the way hyung, you said you left for food, but came back empty handed. Could I remind you that I haven't ate, since this morning? It's already seven in the afternoon. "

Before jiyong could answer the sound of a gunshot passed by them.
Both jiyong and jungkook whipped their heads around. A black car was behind them.

Jungkook looked at the back of Jiyongs head "I freaking thought we were safe?!!" he yelled.

Jiyong shook his head "This is all because of you!" he yelled back, and accelerated.

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. "My fault? Let me kindly remind you sir, I'm only seventeen! I have no clue what the hell is going on!" he yelled.

Before he could say more, the sound of gunshots echoed by him.
"I thought he never missed." Jungkook yelled to no one.

"Can this piece of garbage go any faster!" Jungkook yelled.

Jungkook saw something in the corner of his eye, he turned and was met with the eyes of his killer.

"AYE JIYONG!"

Jiyong quickly hit the brake and the car went by them. But it stopped a couple of feet away from them.
Jiyong quickly went in reverse and went inside the woods.
"Wait no no! Bad idea! It's almost night time!" jungkook screeched..

"Stop being a baby, it'll be quick!" yelled Jiyong.

"Damn right better be quick!" yelled back jungkook.

"I'm starting to think this is all your fault!" jungkook yelled.

" Jungkook just shut the hell up! I'm trying to focus on getting us out of here." yelled jiyong.

"You better not make me believe we are already lost in here!"

"We will get lost if you don't shut your damn mouth!"

"Fine!"

Jiyong sped along the small trail in the woods. He had no idea where he was going since he was unfamiliar with this country and place. But he didn't want jungkook to keep whining. So he kept going wherever his instinct told him to go.
Jiyong looked left and right and that's when he realized that all this time they've been going in circles.

Jungkook kept whipping his head around. He didn't know why but whenever they popped up in a place it seemed familiar. That's when reality struck jungkook. He yelled "We've been going in circles haven't we?! You big dummy! I knew it!"

Jiyong mentally groaned and he stopped in the middle of the woods.
He ordered jungkook to be quiet. It was too quiet. And something about it made Jiyong not happy. "Why is it so quiet?" asked jungkook.

Jiyong shook his head and told him to be quiet again.
There was completely no sound. "I think we're safe," said jiyong.
Jungkook scoffed "really now? You said that like two hours ago, are you sure we're safe now?" said jungkook.

Jiyong glared at him through the helmet. "If you don't shut the hell up, I am so not getting you food."

Jungkook pretended to zip his lips.
Jiyong turned back around and started the engine.
"Wait sorry, we don't have any money...how exactly are we going to eat?" asked jungkook.

Jiyong smirked, "Don't worry, I got this."

————
Follow me ‼️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2.7K 17
Two separated childhood friends reunited again and one of them is still silently inlove ever since. started: 09-04-20 ended: 11-09-20
122K 4K 33
??? : Kill taehyung and have his blood so you can be a powerful prince ... Jk : Sure I will.... Started - MARCH 9 . 2021 End - April 12. 2024 WARNING...
26.4K 1.2K 12
• 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 • 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐭𝐜. • 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐲 • 𝐉𝐢𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤 • 𝐭𝐨𝐩: 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 • �...
69.3K 3.8K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...