Murder Mansion [Sanders Sides]

By Snak30fL1es

× Murder Mansion × A Danganronpa Sanders Sides AU 7 teenagers all put in a mansion and forced to kill eachoth... More

🏰 Chapter Two 🏰
🏰 Chapter Three 🏰
🏰 Chapter Four 🏰
🏰 Chapter Five 🏰

🏰 Chapter One 🏰

103 6 6
By Snak30fL1es

This will all be in Virgils POV or third person

-----

Virgil Kowai
Ultimate Serial Novelist
17
5'8

I opened my eyes groggingly and tiredly, rubbing his face as i yawned. What happened? I asked myself as i noticed my surroundings, a bedroom..not my bedroom..NOT MY BEDROOM!?

I jumped up from the bed in a panick, where am i? How did i get here? Am i safe? I asked myself in shock as a small note on the wall came to my attention.

I tried to calm my nerves as i slowly stepped to the note, a sticky note? I raised a brow and took the note of the wall, reading it and looking around frantically.

' Come to the main room ASAP - The person who brought you here '

Virgil noticed a clock '9:03AM' it read "uhm.." he thought of his choices and chose to follow the instructions given.

He walked towards the door and opened it, looking out into the hallway. It was nicely cleaned and looked to cost millions.

Virgil wandered for a few minutes before hearing muffled talking from a large door, this must be it. He pushed the door opened and was immediately greeted by multiple stares from very odd people.

"Finally, i believe everyones here?" A man said, he was tall, thin and looked like he meant buisness.  Another boy nodded smiling brightly "i think so!" He giggled which i found very odd. He walked over to me and waved , probably an annoying person.

THIRD PERSON:

"Hello! I'm Patton Shojiki!" He greeted, smiling brightly. 'Patton' was wearing a pastel blue polo shirt and a grey cardigan with grey shorts snd kitten shoes with high socks.

Patton Shojiki
Ultimate Baker
17
5'8

Virgil nodded shyly "Hello...I'm Virgil, Virgil Kowai" he introduced himself, feeling a bit scared with a room full of strangers looking at him.

"Nice to meet you Virgil! I hope we can get a long!" Patton said before skipping away to go greet someone else. Virgil decided to walk around and away from the opening when he was confronted by a man who was bouncing around madly "Heya!!" He practically yelled.

Virgil squeaked back before some what relaxing "hey.." he muttered while doing a two-fingered salute. The man was about to say something else before another,more 'calmer' man pushing him away "hey!~" he greeted when the more crazier man huffed "I'm Remus Koshaku!" He introduced with a grin, the other man then pushed him away "and i'm Roman Koshaku! We're twins!" He explained, pointing finger guns as Virgil slowly reversed from the two's fight.

Roman Koshaku
Ultimate Actor
18
5'7

Remus Koshaku
Ultimate Duke
18
5'7

"And i'm Virgil! Uh, Bye!" Virgil said as he reversed, not seeing where he was going and reversed into someone, he turned around to see a man in sunglasses and sipping a starbucks "sup" he said,seeming more relaxed and 'normal'."Sup! I'm Virgil Kowai" the anxious man said, feeling more relaxed around people who weren't arguing or bouncing off the walls. "Names Suimin, Remy Suimin" he introduced himself.

Remy Suimin
Ultimate Bartender
17
5'9

"Nice..: Virgil said awkwardly, him and Remy looking at eachother in silence "if you two are going to keep staring at eachother you two might as well not stare at all!" A stern voice said making Virgil turn his head to look at the same tall man who had talked when he entered the room.

"Oh..Sorry" he was cut off by the man speaking, Remy now gone "I heard your name from you loud chatting with Suimin, my name is Logan, Logan Ronri, pleasure to meet you Mr.Kowai" he held his hand out for Virgil too shake, and Virgil shook it.

Logan Ronri
Ultimate Private Tutor
18
5'8

"Oh and..you can just call me Virgil, no need for the 'Mr.Kowai' " he explained nervously, Logan nodded before walking away, making Virgil let out of sigh of relief "he looks tough hm?" He soft and chirpy voice said behind him.

Virgil turned around "heya! I'm Emile Pinku! A future therapist! Do you how do!" He greeted, Virgil nodded and did a two finger salute "Virgil"The two chatted for a while before Emile waved and walked away to talk to Roman and Remus.

Emile Pinku
Ultimate Therapist
17
5'8

 "Is that everyone?.." he asked, looking around until he spotted someone in the corner, they held a fan over their face, and almost doll like look.

Virgil gathered up his confidence and walked towards them "Hello, i-im Virgil Kowai! I don't think we've met!" He said, wanting to sink into the floor from the stutter.

The person smirked and let out a hum of amusement,  letting the fan drop to their side. "Pleasure to meet you,Virgil Kowai. I'm Uso Hafu" he said, holding his hand out with a perfect smile,coverin his hands were yellow gloves.

'Uso' Hafu
Ultimate Lolita Model
18
5'4

Virgil took his hand and shook it "mhm.." he nodded, then he heard Patton from the other side of the room " So does anyone have any ideas on whats going on?" He yelled.

"Was i the only one who got the note!?" Roman asked as Logan replied calmly "No, i have one aswell" he said. Suddenly a voice boost through the speakers set up in the expensive room. "Hello there! Welcome to Project G!" The speakers boomed, an almost robotic voice speaking.

Remy growled "Who the hell are you!!?" He yelled in anger, getting real annoyed after processing he had no clue where he was.

A projector lit up, a robot like mechanic. It had  human like features, blonde hair and grey eyes,and a bowtie but no neck. "Hello! I am Pro.3Ll but you can call me El!"

Roman gasp "what are you!?" He yelled at the screen, making the robot laugh " I am a being more powerfull than all of you combined! Other than that I am a Robot created by my creator! now you may be wondering, why are you here? Well allow me to explain."The screen then changed to show a large mansion, probably the one that they were trapped in.

"The goverment have decided to put 7 teenagers to the test. That test is Project G. The project is 7 teenagers will be placed inside a mansion, and will be locked inside until further notice. You may now be asking, How long will you be staying here? And i have a simple answer.Your duration of stay here is. Forever"

Everyone seemed to go pale,including Virgil. "F-Forever!?" Emile said shocked, he couldn't stay here forever!"Do not worry! There is a way to get out of here. Good old Murder!!That's correct! If you put your housemate to sleep permanently  after a trial, you can get out of here a man! But!! If you get caught! You'll get executed!"

"What about this 'Class Trial' you speak of?" Oso asked, making Virgil think of how calm he was. "I'm glad you asked! The Class trial is for you all to guess who is the killer! If you guess correctly! The killer gets punished! Guess wrong and the killer goes free while you all are punished!"

Remus cackled "So guess wrong and we all get the Axe!? Oh i love a challenge!!" He grinned. Patton was cowering in fear, as was Emile.

Roman was acting brave, while Logan and Oso was calm, Virgil was just scared and confused and Remus..Remus was weird."Anyways, you may look around! And you have keys to your room on the table to your right" the robot said.

Everyone looked to their right and sure enough there was a table with keys. "And a map is also Located for each of you on under your beds! Any questions?"Logan nodded "yes, i have a question. A robot such as yourself must have been controlled by someone else. Who is behind your creation?" He asked.

" Well, my programming is blocking me from saying, or it's just my choice of not telling you! But i'll give you a hint! It's one of you!!"Everyone looked at eachother and stepped away in fear "o-one of us!? You mean the person keeping us here is in this exact room!?" Virgil said, stepping away from Oso and everyone else.

"Yep! Anyway! Enjoy your stay! It probably won't be long!~" the screen then zoomed out to black, leaving the 8 people on the room alone and tension building up."So we have to murder eachother i order to leave...what kind of sick-o does that?" Remy asked,sounding disgusted.

"M-mhm! And the guy is right here! Listening!" Emile explained, Roman huffed "All of you! Calm down! I say we explore where we are and take in our surroundings! We'll collect all the weapons and bring them back here! Then lock them away!"

"You are aware you're asking for us to gather weapons,which we can easily hide from you, and bring them back to you, which you can kill us with!" Oso explained,smirking behind his fan."Do YOU have a better idea Doll?" Roman said snarkily, making Oso nod "yes,i say we re-treat to our rooms" And after short talks they had a plan

Hopefully we can get through this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 237 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
214K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad