Cardfight!! Vanguard: Generat...

By 8mefox

The first .5 volume of the award-winning light novel fan-fiction based on the popular "Cardfight!! Vanguard"... More

Contents
Opening: Good Morning World! by BURNOUT SYNDROMES
Chapter 1: Regular Days at GEN Academy (Takanori Yuuto)
- Part 2 (Yukimura Fudou)
- Part 3 (Ishima Akihiro)
- Part 4 (Ikesugi Kaoru)
- Part 5 (Nora Takayuki)
Chapter 2: Ike-sensei's Lab (Takanori Yuuto)
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
Chapter 3: The Biology of Unexpected Relationships (Nora Takayuki)
- Part 2 (Sakigamiya Alice)
- Part 3
- Part 4
Chapter 4: The Physics of A Class (Yamamoto Yami)
- Part 2 (Yukimura Fudou)
- Part 3 (Kawaguchi Masaru)
Chapter 5: Chemistry Between the Two of Them? (Yukimura Fudou)
- Part 2 (Kazuraba Yukina)
- Part 3 (Katsumi Kou)
Chapter 6: B Class-E Class Study Coalition! (Yukimura Fudou)
- Part 2
- Part 3
Chapter 7: The Midterms (Takanori Yuuto)
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4 (Mitsuba Jun)
- Part 5
- Part 6 (Takanori Yuuto)
Chapter 8: Yukimura Fudou's Soliloquy
Chapter 9: Swimming Pool (Takanori Yuuto)
- Part 2
- Part 4
- Part 5
- Part 6
- Part 7
- Part 8
- Part 9
- Part 10
- Part 11
Ending: Aoi Honoo by ITOWOKASHI
Postscript
SS Ichinose Natsumi: The Leader's Discussions
SS Machida Kouta: Nora Takayuki
SS Ryouta Hane: The Grim Reaper of A Class
SS Fujimura Shouko: Chocolate Soft Serve
SS Chabashira Shizuka: Conversation with the Headmaster
Omake: Character Decks
Omake: Character Reports
Omake: Miscellaneous
Omake SS Takanori Yuuto: E Class plays Among Us
- Part 2
- Part 3

- Part 3

72 4 2
By 8mefox

The pool was exceptional, its length a huge fifty metres, filled to the brim with cold and refreshing swimming water that glistened under the sun, inviting us to jump in. It was built to replicate a competition pool, as it was mainly competitive swimmers who used the facility outside of the summer months. As such, the pool was divided into eight lanes with starting platforms, but the staff had omitted the lane rope so we could swim freely in the pool. The markings on the floor that divided the lanes still remained, however.

The rooftop of the facility was made of glass, which meant the sweltering sun kissed our skin as we played in the crisp water. Besides that, surrounding the pool was plenty of space, with tables and chairs scattered around to sit at so we could rest and take a break. Positioned over them were umbrellas that gave sufficient shading.

As I expected, Yukimura was showing off to Sakigamiya by swimming at an insane speed down the pool. Both Mitsuba, who wore red swimming trunks, and Tanaka, who wore a black one-piece swimsuit, were cheering him on while sitting at a table. They looked out of breath and drenched in sweat, probably from swimming in the pool before any of us.

Also in the pool was Hono and Demiza, who were playing by splashing water on each other. Hono was wearing a hot pink two-piece bikini, while Demiza wore a claret red one-piece swimsuit. A little further away from them both were Nora and Fujimura, who were pleasantly swimming together. I couldn't see Suzuki around, which was strange since she and Fujimura were best friends. Even though Nora didn't like Fujimura that much, he was enjoying himself, which was good.

"Cannonball!"

Katsumi rushed past me and threw herself into the pool, making a huge splash. Swimming over to Hono and Demiza, she joined in, playing with them. Yukina untied her sarong and placed it on one of the chairs, before getting into the pool with a relaxed expression.

"It's so cool~"

"Yukina-chan! Take this!"

Demiza swam over and assaulted her with the water. Sakigamiya joined into the pool shortly after, now showing off her swimming skills to Yukimura. Everyone sure was having fun.

While Yukina was distracted playing with her friends, Mitsuba got out of his seat and wondered over to the chair Yukina placed her sarong at. With his slimy fingers, he tried to grab it.

"Kazuraba-chan's clothing... smells good... big boobs..."

As Mitsuba muttered incoherently, I slapped his hand away. He looked up and shivered.

"T-Takanori-san! When did you get here?!"

"Same time as Yukina-san. What were you trying to do just now?"

"Drown in Kazuraba-chan's amazing scent."

This damn pervert... he was so sleazy, he had nothing to hide. I had my secret weapon against a guy like him.

"Wouldn't that be betraying your favourite gravure idol? What was her name... Aozaki Aoko-san?"

He doesn't shut up about her in the group chat.

"That's..."

Mitsuba's face dropped. He shook his head.

"No, no, no! That's completely different! These are our classmates, and she's just an idol! Out of my way, let me smell that fabric!"

I sighed. Since Tanaka was busy ogling over Sakigamiya and Hono, I stretched lightly.

"Eh? What are you doing?"

Mitsuba stopped, seeing me stretch my body in front of him. Really, I was preparing for something else.

"This."

I grabbed Mitsuba's torso, and threw him over my shoulder.

"Ahhhh! Takanori-san's abducting me!!!"

For a small guy, he's pretty heavy. With Mitsuba in my hands, I threw myself into the pool, dragging him along with me.

"This is assault! Takanori-san's assaulting me!!"

Mitsuba was screaming for help as I forced him back into the pool. I let go him, enjoying how the cool water hit my warm skin. It felt so good, I began relaxing in the pool like it was a bathtub.

"Ha ha, nice one Takanori!"

Yukimura, who noticed that I dragged Mitsuba back into the pool, gave me a thumbs up. At the very least, Yukimura wasn't being a major pervert about this. Probably because Sakigamiya was in front of him, so he had to be on his best behaviour.

"Grr... you're the worst, Takanori-san!!"

Mitsuba began to throw water at my face, move his arms like a windmill to splash me. I didn't mind, since this water was so refreshing. After sufficiently splashing me, Mitsuba got out of the pool to go steal Yukina's sarong again.

I guess I'll have to teach him the same lesson as before. I swam over and grabbed Mitsuba's ankle. Yanking it, I forced him back into the pool with a huge splash.

"Wow, I didn't know Takanori-san was so violent..."

Sakigamiya laughed, scratching her cheek. Well, it was for Yukina's sake, so I had no other choice but to be rough with this perverted zombie Mitsuba.

"What's your deal?! Let me smell Kazuraba-chan's clothes!!"

"That's the entire problem... you shouldn't be so tempted to do it."

Mitsuba tried to swim away, but I held him by the band of his trunks. If he tried to swim away with even more force, they'd rip, revealing the tent he pitched seeing the girls in their swimsuits in front of everyone.

Realising that I was serious about tearing his trunks, Mitsuba stopped trying to escape and instead sank to the bottom of the pool in defeat. I sighed, finally able to let go.

"But man, aren't the girls hot?"

Being the bubbly guy he was, Mitsuba rebounded from his defeat and sprung up from the water, nudging me. In the end, all he could care about were the girls appearance like the shallow guy he was.

"Like, Kazuraba-chan's monstrous boobs are barely being contained by her bra! And every time she moves, they sway!"

Yukina was swimming, trying to evade her friend's splash attacks. The fact that Mitsuba could use such refined language when describing a female body part scared me.

"And look at Sakigamiya-san's thighs! They're so plump, smooth and soft looking! I want my head to be squeezed between her thighs..."

What was more concerning were the imaginative situations he thought of regarding these body parts. The idea of thighs crushing his head sounds insane, but even if it did happen, nothing of value would be lost.

"Then, Katsumi-san's school swimsuit is so erotic... the thought of her huge boobs slipping out while she's swimming makes she makes me love muscular girls!"

He was being too hopeful for these sorts of situations to happen. It was really depraved of him to admit it so easily.

"Even the bitchiest of girls are hot! It pisses me off that Nora-chan gets to be so close with that sexy Fujimura-san!"

It was true that despite her callous personality, Fujimura was extremely attractive. Right now, she was teasing Nora by attacking him from behind with a series of deadly wet hugs. If they become a couple, it'll all be thanks to Sakigamiya's makeover.

"Mitsuba-san... I'm tired of hearing you speak."

He was giving me a headache with his wild words. Mitsuba looked at me surprised.

"I didn't know Takanori-san could be rude..."

It wasn't a rude statement. He was legitimately getting on my nerves now.

"Hey, hey, the 2nd Years are here!!"

Himeji declared his appearance loudly, splashing into the middle of the pool, bravely wearing turquoise swimming briefs.

"K-Kazu-kun, wait for us!"

A weak looking boy ran after him, seemingly out of breath. He had short brown hair while wearing dark green swimming trunks.

"It's no use, Suzui, that guy does things on a whim."

Following him was a girl with long black hair in a school swimsuit.

"B-but, Nozomi..."

"If there's no fighting it, let's join him, Suzui-kun."

Suggesting that was another girl who had blonde hair tied up in a long braid. She wore a pink cardigan over her black two-piece bikini that was tied together by a piece of ribbon.

Immediately, Mitsuba began drooling at the blonde girl, huffing like a dog in heat. It was really gross, so I swam away from him so they didn't think we were associated.

"...if you say so, Mai."

The three 2nd Years also joined the pool. I had no idea who they were, but a couple names were thrown around. The boy entered the pool first, and we met eyes. He smiled and swam over.

"Hey there. You're Takanori Yuuto, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Ha ha, I knew it. Your fight against Kaido-senpai was something else. I'm Nibiiro Suzui."

He stretched out his hand as a gesture of good will. I shook it. Contrary to his appearance, he had a good grip, but it wasn't bone-crushing. Nibiiro seemed like a reasonable person.

"Making friends with the kouhai, huh?"

The girl with black hair teased him as she swam around us.

"Yo, I'm Sanou Nozomi. Good to meet ya, Takanori-san."

Her laidback personality was refreshing. I haven't met an upperclassmen who was chill, aside from Ibarada.

"Mai, join us!"

Sanou encouraged the blonde girl to join them. Taking off her cardigan and putting it on a chair, she entered the pool and swam over to us. Mitsuba, distant in the background, was giving me double middle fingers.

"Hello. I'm Shinomiya Mai."

She had a gentle voice that was really nice to listen to, and rounded out their group's robust dynamic. She seemed like the voice of reason among them.

Mitsuba, who desperately wanted to ogle at Shinomiya, swam over to us and inserted himself into the conversation without any trouble.

"Hey, Takanori-san! Introduce me to these senpai too!"

"Oh... uh, he's Nibiiro-senpai, she's Sanou-senpai, and she's Shinomiya-senpai."

"Shinomiya-senpai, you're super pretty!! I'm Mitsuba Jun, E Class's ikemen."

Mitsuba didn't hold back and openly complemented her. Though, that last bit was a complete lie. He was the furthest thing from an ikemen.

"Thank you?"

Shinomiya looked surprised, but she accepted his compliment nevertheless.

"Woah, Suzui, watch out, that kid might steal your girl!"

Sanou chuckled, teasing Nibiiro.

"N-Nozomi, it's not like that!"

Nibiiro definitely reminded me of Nora, except he was a lot more confident.

"Wait, you're her boyfriend...?"

Mitsuba was immediately crushed hearing Sanou's cheeky reply.

"No, no, she's single."

Nibiiro quickly cleared up any misconceptions.

"Strange. I thought you were the one who liked Suzui-kun, Nozomi-san."

"Yeah, I like Suzui too, but not romantically."

Sanou swam over to Nibiiro and got him in a headlock. Giving him a noogie to the head, Shinomiya sighed.

"So do I."

"Doubt."

I could feel the tension between these two girls rising, so I started to back off. Mitsuba realised that he had no place in their weird love triangle, so he swam away depressed.

"Alright guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys!"

Himeji, who shouted from the bottom of his lungs until his face was red, got our attention.

"Who wants to hold a swimming tournament?!"

Immediately, Yukimura and Katsumi raised their hands and shouted loudly in approval.

"Yes, yes, yes! Let me flex on these peasants!"

"Hell yeah! A sports competition sounds fun!"

Slowly, more people joined in. Sanou, Nibiiro, Sakigamiya, Shinomiya, Hono, Demiza... until eventually, everyone put their hand up. Well, I didn't, but I was going with the flow regardless.

Strangely, during the entire time I was here, Suzuki had been missing. Where did she run off to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 22.4K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
139K 3.3K 11
When Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha are trying a new and forbidden jutsu, they and their parents are sent back in time to when Naruto Uzumaki, Saku...
26.6K 1.3K 12
After reincarnating into the world of a love novel, she was excited to watch the events unfold from the eyes of an unnamed side character... only to...