HACKED || A BTS Fanfic

By dawn-ing

[EDITING/ON HOLD] ❝What the- WHO ARE YOU?!❞ ❝Honestly, I have no idea❞ Notable rankings: #1 chatroom #9 btsx... More

Usernames
sneak peek
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
a/n
inquiry

twenty nine

5K 215 51
By dawn-ing

_______________________________

"Here's your ramen, dear," the elderly waitress says with a smile, placing the hot bowl in front of me and one for Taylor.  I sent her a smile, replying with a light "thank you" as she walks over to another customer.  Looking back at my ramen, I sigh contently, that is until I catch a glimpse of my phone.

It was turned over, it's front lying on the table.  I didn't want to see if any of the boys were texting me.  Not because I was avoiding them, well I kinda am, but I just didn't want to know if any of them had been hurt because of me.  I couldn't bear it, so I ignored it.

Picking up my chopsticks, I grab and slurp up some noodles, looking at the shops entrance every once an awhile.  I had just gotten finished texting Taylor a few moments ago, so I was anticipating her arrival.  If I was honest, I am hoping she takes a very long time to get here.  I even went as far as hoping her car broke down, just so I didn't have to do this.

why does everything have to be so complicated?

"Y/n!" I hear Taylor shout from outside the shop.  I snap my head to look out the window, only to see Taylor zoom past me and into the shop.  Her short, black, and curly hair bounces as she skips over to my booth, sliding onto the seat across from me.  She smiles at me brightly, "So," she picks up her chopsticks and digs into her ramen, "have you made a group chat with them yet?"

I frown, stirring my noodles, "No, not yet."

She mirrors my frown and rolls her eyes.  "You can't avoid them forever, Y/n.  Just make the group chat before I do it for you."  I sigh, hesitating for a moment before picking up my phone and opening my messaging app.  Quickly, I create the group chat, adding Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook.  My finger hovers over the group call button. 

"I can't," I say, setting down my phone before running my hands through my hair.  "You sure we can't just pack up and move and forget that any of this happened?"

Taylor shoots me an incredulous look, "For the last time, we're not moving.  Just call them."

"I'm serious Taylor, I don't think I can."

"Sure you can," she smiles, sliding my phone towards me, "just pick up the phone and call them."

I stare down at my phone, dreading the small "call" button.  I look up at her honey eyes and pout, "But I'm scared."

Taylor rolls her eyes again.  "Fine," she snatches my phone, much to my dismay, "I'll just do it myself."

My eyes widen, "No, Taylor please don't!" I beg, but she had already press the call button. 

"There," she smiles, holding out my phone and waiting for me to take it.  When I shy away from it, she frowns.  "Hurry up and take it before one of them answers," she sneers, and I quickly take it.  I shakily brought the phone up to my ear, listening to it ring, praying that none of them answers, though not wanting them to be mad and ignore me. The phone clicks and I gulp, waiting for one of them to speak.

HOSEOK:
"...hello?"

Y/N:
"ah... hi."

HOSEOK:
"Y/n? Are you okay?! Where are you? I'll come over—"

Y/N:
"NO! No, you don't have to do that, everything's fine."

HOSEOK:
"A-Are you sure? You ran out really quickly, I thought something bad might've happened..."

Y/N:
"No no, nothing happened. I just... panicked."

HOSEOK:
"OH! Oh... listen, if you're not interested, I get it—"

Y/N:
"No! It's not that, I just—"

I place a hand on my phone and sigh, looking to Taylor for help. All she does is motions for me to continue, "You're doing great, just keep going," she mouths. I hesitate, before pulling my phone back up to my ear.

Y/N:
"Can you tell Jungkook and Taehyung to get on the call?"

HOSEOK:
"Ah... sure.  Just give me a second."

The line goes quiet for a moment, and I use this time to turn to Taylor once again.  She sends me a questioning look and I sigh, "He went to go get Taehyung and Jungkook."

"Ahh," she nods for a moment before look back at me.  "Are you ready?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't think I'll ever be.  It's just like you said, I can't avoid them forever."  The line clicks again and Taylor and I immediately go silent.

JUNGKOOK:
"Y/n?  Are you there?"

I laugh half-heartedly.

Y/N:
"Yes Kook, I'm here."

JUNGKOOK:
"Oh thank god, I thought you were gonna ignore us for a week again."

I send Taylor a glare, "I couldn't even if I wanted to," I say under my breath.

JUNGKOOK:
"What was that?"

Y/N:
"Oh! Nothing, don't worry about it."

HOSEOK:
"Hey, I'm back.  Sorry I took so long."

Y/N:
"That's alright, where's Taehyung?"

HOSEOK:
"He should be getting on the call at any moment."

As if on queue, my phone clicks once again.

TAEHYUNG:
"Hello?"

HOSEOK:
"See?  I said he would be here."

JUNGKOOK:
"Okay, we get it.  Can we just let her get to the point?"

TAEHYUNG:
"Yeah, more importantly... I would like to know why she ran away."

Y/N:
"Well that's why I called... to apologize."

HOSEOK:
"Oh Y/n... you don't have to apologize, we understand."

Y/N:
"No, it was out of line.  I should've handled the situation better."

JUNGKOOK:
"Y/n, you had three guys confessing their feelings for you all at once.  I mean, who wouldn't freak out."

Y/N:
"That doesn't make it right, though.  I just— I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry."

The line was silent for awhile as I nervously waited for their responses.

TAEHYUNG:
"...I forgive you."

My eyes widen and I smile, a smile full of relief.

TAEHYUNG:
"But... I would like to talk about us."

My smile fades and I gulp, slightly panicking as I looked to Taylor for help.

Y/N:
"Us?"

Taehyung chuckles lightly.

TAEHYUNG:
"Yes, us.  My feelings don't just go away, you know?"

JUNGKOOK:
"I-I would also like to talk about... us."

HOSEOK:
"I was kinda hoping to get you alone again, but this will do."

Y/N:
"Right, well... I'm not sure what I want to do just yet.  You all are very special to me in your own ways, but I just... I don't know yet."

JUNGKOOK:
"Y-You don't need to make a decision just yet!  I can wait."

HOSEOK:
"Yes!  Take all the time you need, we'll be waiting.  Right, Taehyung?"

The said male was silent, and I almost started chewing on my nails, I was so nervous.

TAEHYUNG:
"Yes, of course I can wait, but I have an idea that could help you make a decision."

Y/N:
"What is it?"

TAEHYUNG:
"While you're deciding, how about we each take you on a date throughout the week."

JUNGKOOK:
"Like... speed-dating?"

TAEHYUNG:
"Yes!  Except we each get one day to take Y/n out."

HOSEOK:
"I mean, I would love that, but it's up to Y/n..."

JUNGKOOK:
"Well... what do you think, Y/n?"

My head spun as their words ran through my mind.  It would be really helpful, but it could also make it harder for me.  I suddenly felt nauseous.

Y/N:
"Could you—Could you give me a moment?"

I muted myself before placing the phone back on the table, running a hand through my hair as I thought over the proposal.

"What are you doing?" Taylor questions with wide eyes, "get back on the call!"

"Taylor," I grab both of her hands, gaining her full attention, "I need you to listen closely, okay?" I say, and she nods. "Taehyung just suggested that they each take me on a date throughout the week. They all agreed, but they're waiting on my answer. Please, help me, tell me what to do."

Retrieving her hands, she places one on her chin, "Well... I think it would be good for you. It would give you a chance to get to know them better and get you familiar with how being in a relationship with either one of them would be. Then you can decide which one you're most comfortable with, or if you're not comfortable with either of them."

"Yes, but it could also make matters worse."

"Y/n," she begins, grabbing one of my hands and giving it a reassuring squeeze, "sometimes we need to take risks. It's just how life is."

"That doesn't mean I like it."

"No one said life was easy."

I stare at my phone for a long moment before sighing, "Fine, I'll tell them." She claps excitedly as I unmute my phone and bring it up to my ear.

Y/N:
"Alright, so who's gonna take me out first.

✎▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Lol I literally had three late assignments last week because my algebra 2 teacher thought it would be funny to give us 24 assignments :)

bitch NO ONE'S LAUGHI BUT YOU

anyways, sorry for the late update !!  I'm still updating every Saturday, I just got a little behind this week, but I've got it under control now.

I hope.

thanks for all the love and support, I really love and appreciate you guys.  because damn, 150k reads is ABSOLUTELY INSANE LIKE WTF THANK YOU.  I love you sm, fighting !!

~ dawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 389K 173
In which Jimin starts a group chat with a bunch of people he knows, hoping for them all to become good friends despite several of them being confused...
724 244 34
You live in the middle of no where with just your families ranch and no one else but a particular family shows up in need of help ------- Highest ran...
446K 15.5K 85
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ : ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ : ɪᴍ ɢᴀʏ | sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs |
190K 10.4K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...