Summer Love [NARUHINA AU]

By TopsTheTommo

Hinata got pregnant with Naruto's child at 16, after their summer romance. She's been raising their son Borut... More

Prologue
Summer Love - 1
Summer Love - 2
Summer Love - 3
Summer Love - 4
Summer Love - 5
Summer Love - 6
Summer Love - 7
Summer Love - 8
Summer Love - 9
Summer Love - 10
Summer Love - 11
Summer Love - 13
Summer Love - 14
Summer Love - 15
Summer Love - 16

Summer Love - 12

4.3K 117 90
By TopsTheTommo

Over 100 comments on this story, oh my freaking kami. I have such a sudden urge to keep updating this story.

The love you guys have given me and this story has just been so incredible. I'm forever grateful for your support.

NaruHina's flirting game is O -N in this chapter. Both are sexually frustrated and done with jumping around their problems like ants. Enjoy the chapter :)

-Bored Pumpkin (TopsTheTommo)

---

Hinata was standing on the beach, breathing in the fresh air of the sea. The wind was caressing her cheek softly and its breeze was letting her hair flow in it. Watching her look so carefree was making Naruto feel as if everything was finally alright. As if they could leave all their troubles behind and finally be themselves. As if everything else, no scratch that, everyone else, besides their son, didn't matter.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Her soft voice said out of the blue, gaining his attention from staring at her, her beauty that is.

"Breathtaking." He replied, still not being able to take his eyes off her. He stepped closer to her, his abdomen touching her back as he held her close. "Let's go unpack the car. Boruto is going to want to see the ocean for the first time."

The Hyuga nodded her head, moving away from where she had leaned into his touch. The way he had held her as if she had been a cup of fragile porcelain. So vulnerable to the touch and eye and yet she didn't care if he touched her more than necessary. She loved Naruto and he had proven himself to be worthy of her touch and love over the months.

"Naruto;" Hinata spoke softly, taking his hand in hers, intertwining their hands together. The said Uzumaaki furrowed his eyebrows at her bold movement. She never did anything like this before, he usually was the one to initiate any contact but here she was, trying to mend their relationship that he destroyed. "I want us to reconnect on this trip. I think it's finally time that we forget about the past and look into a possible future for us."

Naruto's breath hitched at her words, not knowing how to reply to her was a first. She never failed to make him feel loved.

Thinking back to the time he was seventeen and thinking that he would be able to forget about her even though she was the woman of his dreams. He had hoped for a future where she wasn't present and at the same time, he couldn't imagine it. He had tried it, so many times but Hinata managed to squeeze her way through every damn time. The Hyuga was incredible and that was another reason he knew that he would never be able to forget her. Unknown to everyone else, he had come back to Konoha in hopes of pursuing the love of his life once again, and here she was standing in front of him, holding his hand and looking at him with adoration once again. It was the very same dream coming true once again.

In the breath of the moment, the Uzumaki put his hand on her cheek, caressing her soft skin with his thumb. He had waited for what seemed like forever to finally be this close to her once again, to feel her breath on his skin, his lips so close to hers, almost touching.

The two young adults were leaning closer and closer, both closing their eyes to finally get the feeling of their love. They knew that their love had been through thick and thin and it was finally time for it to resurface from the dark. It had been hidden away for months with secret looks and hopeful touches that never went above the expected minimum.

Nobody that knew of their situation would've guessed that these two would ever end up together again or at least trying to rekindle their relationship again. Their lips were just about to touch, and both could feel each other's warmth radiating off their lips, ready to just touch.

"Mommy! Daddy! Do you see the sea? I wanna play in the see!"

Both young parents groaned, thinking that the toddler was knocked out from the long drive but apparently that didn't matter to the hyperactive child. At least, he was still tied in his chair and didn't see them before they were about to kiss.

"I'll go get him. You should get changed into a swimsuit, I got my swim trunks on already," Naruto said, smirking down at the love of his life. He was now certain that there won't be another like her. She was the one and only that could make his heart race as if it was running a marathon to catch up to her.

"It just so happens that I have a bikini on under my dress. I bought it just for this trip," Hinata replied cheekily. She was ready to mess with his mind, ready to attack him with all means necessary just so that he would make a move on her and by the reaction that she got from him, him biting down onto his bottom lip just imagining her in it, she was succeeding.

"I'm not getting any younger over here!" Their spawn yelled out once again, earning a laugh out of his parents.

"I'm coming, don't get your panties in a wad."

"I don't wear any panties, just my swimming trunks that aren't soaked yet. As I said, I'm not getting any younger here."

-

After swimming together in the sea for the whole afternoon, they finally decided to go in after Boruto's stomach growled from hunger. Hinata was cooking rice with a sauce made from vegetables and chicken strips. Whilst she was cooking, Naruto bathed his son and dressed him into a batman shirt and shorts. For some reason, Boruto loved batman the most out of all the superheroes out there.

Hinata watched her two boys set the table, holding in a laugh as Boruto explained to his father the importance of washing their hands before a meal. To him, it seemed like something of upper importance and he wasn't wrong. She loved that she had taught him so much already.

Dinner seemed to flow by. The family felt just as if they were a real one. They talked about things they did and laughed about the way Naruto had splashed them all when he did a cannonball from the docks and into the water.

Lavender and blue eyes met throughout the dinner multiple times, not being able to look away from one another. Naruto insisted on washing the dishes once dinner was over and Hinata played with Boruto some more before he almost fell asleep again. The toddler couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole day, loving the constant attention of both parents but at the end of the night, he couldn't keep his ocean eyes open anymore.

Naruto picked his little double up from where he fell asleep on the couch. They had watched a Netflix Original cartoon or something like that and even though the two parents didn't particularly like it, they enjoyed watching their son's reaction to the cute characters in the movie.

After Boruto was finally asleep in his room, Hinata joined Naruto back in the living room, this time Brookly 99 was playing on Netflix. The Uzumaki was leaning back on the couch, his arm on the back of the seat. It was itching to just curl itself around Hinata but he didn't want to overstep any boundaries.

Hinata sat down on the couch, wearing her nightgown already. She leaned back on the couch and felt the Uzumaki's fingers on the back of her neck. Shivers escaped her and she wanted him to fully touch her back.

She pulled his hand down from the back of the couch, pulling it over her shoulder. Naruto tried to hide a smile from escaping but he knew that the Hyuga had seen it when she leaned her head into the crook of his neck.

"I missed this," the lavender eyed girl said, loving the way he pulled her closer to him, caressing her arm affectionately.

"I missed you," was his reply, finally looking down at her. He had tried keeping his attention on the television but he couldn't resist the girl that stole his heart. She owned it and has been for the past three years.

Hinata felt his stare on her and looked up at him. The birthmarks on his face seemed to be more prominent on his cheeks. She caressed her soft fingers over his whisker marks, pulling his chin closer to hers.

Once again they could feel each other's breaths on each other's lips again for the second time that day but this time their lips would meet in the middle.

He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly—and still, that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against hers.

"Or—"

But she had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the couch, tangled together, still kissing.

One soft kiss turned into a full-on make-out session, both desperate for each other's touch and warmth. Hinata was pulled on Naruto's lap by him. His hands found themselves on her hips, guiding her closer to him as their kiss deepened. Her hands were around his neck, playing with the strands of hair on the back of it.

No words were spoken between them other than soft kisses and touches. They were so intrigued with other another, they couldn't stop themselves anymore. They had kept away from each other just because of all the people that were always around, watching their every move. 

Hiashi would be furious if he found out about this, probably cooking up a storm and Neji would be no different. It was definitely the Hyuga family that had the most against Naruto. They had witnessed Hinata at her lows when she was left pregnant and alone in her teens, picking up all the broken pieces that the Uzumaki had left behind. It was quite obvious that they were no fans of his.

But that didn't matter to Hinata. All that mattered at this moment were his lips on hers. 

His fingers traced her skin through her silky gown, loving the familiar feeling of her curves under his fingertips. He had traced them countless times, yet it felt like it was for the first time once again. The only difference from then was the way her curves were more defined now, having given birth and grown into a breathtaking woman.

She continuously took his breath away with her beauty and now with her tongue. (A/N lol)

They pulled apart from one another, needing to breathe from the intense kissing. Their foreheads leaned on each other, both loving the feeling of each other's close presence, neither of them believing this was happening. They knew that they couldn't stay away from one another anymore, not after this kiss, not after feeling each other's warmth once again.

Not after knowing how much of their love was shared in those kisses.

"I love you." (A/N you don't love me - iconic dragrace moment. Ignore me though, season 12 is killing me)

"Call me crazy but I love you, too."

"Thank you for forgiving me. I'm not leaving you or Boruto ever again, I promise you that, my love."

Hinata didn't reply, she just kissed him again. She knew he wouldn't leave them again. He had proven himself to her and their son. Their son may have not been planned but he had been a concept of their love. They both loved him just as much as they loved each other and that was enough to prove to Hinata that he wouldn't leave her again, he wouldn't leave them again because he loved them too much.

They were after all his family.

"Come on, let's take this to the bedroom. I gotta show you a couple of moves that I learned from doing yoga." Hinata suddenly said after pulling away from the kiss they shared. 

Naruto's ears and cheeks turned a pink color at the ungodly thoughts he was having, just imaging her in any sort of yoga position. He let himself be guided to the bedroom by the woman that stole his heart and he was glad she wasn't giving it back to him anytime soon. Preferably, never. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.3K 20
things play out differently for naruto uzumaki early in his life when he's adopted by anko mitarashi. how will things change for him now that he's be...
73.6K 2.4K 17
this is a story between uchiha sasuke and hyuga hinata accidentaly having a son Credits to:SilverKitsune2017
2.1K 76 18
Follow Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki on a new journey as a couple and to a point of creating the next generation of shinobi.
5.9K 276 20
Modern/High school Au On a one night Sakura Haruno a young 17 year old teenager ended up having a night stand with a really handsome young 18 year ol...