✔️Indecisive Heart | K.TH

By metaemorphisis

[BOOK ONE Completed] "The kiss." He whispered, his hot, alcoholic breath fanning against her lips, "Was it re... More

INDECISIVE HEART - BOOK I
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
FINALE
EPILOGUE
❤️NEWS NEWS NEWS❤️

XL

4.8K 364 24
By metaemorphisis

CHAPTER FORTY

"No fucking WAY! ANNABETH!" Sara screamed from the other side. It took Anna a moment to figure out if her best friend was happy or having a seizure, "I'm so happy for you guys! I-"

"Don't be so happy, yet." Anna cut her off, "This isn't a happy ending if I don't come out of this alive."

She chuckled to make the topic light, but she knew that it might not be considered a joke. Her life wasn't a joke, at least not to her best friend who lived every single day wondering when she might lose her soul sister.

"You WILL have a happy ending and I'll make sure of it, so shut up and don't talk like that again!" Sara scoffed, shaking her head in disapproval, "And besides, we're yet to find the third immortal. That person could be the killer for all we kn-"

"Actually... I might've forgotten to tell you something." Anna pursed her lips, "I found the third immortal..."

"YOU WHAT!"

Annabeth explained everything that had happened so far with Yoongi.

"Well, I'm sorta happy and sad about it." Sara sighed.

"What? Why?"

"Happy because he isn't the killer and sad 'cause... he isn't the killer!" Sara rubbed her eyes, "It would've been so much easier if he was the killer. We could've caught him easily. But now... we're back to square one."

"It's okay, Sara... we still have time! Don't you worry!"

Sara nodded and let out a big yawn, arms stretching above her head, "I'm gonna hit the hay, I'm too tired."

"Sure! Bye bye, Sara! I love you~!" Anna sang.

"I love you too~!" Sara sang back.

Anna stood up and stretched once the screen turned black. She walked out of her room to look for food. But she paused when she heard the clicking of the door.

Taehyung's home.

Oh, God! TAEHYUNG'S HOME!

When she was about to turn to greet him, she saw the tall figure leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face, "Hey, Darling!"

"H-hey..."

"Looks like I finally have you all to myself."

"Ji-Jimin left?" Anna stuttered as Taehyung took slow and steady steps towards her like a cat.

"Mhmm." He purred. His fingertips brushed down from her cheekbones to her jawline, setting her skin ablaze.

"T-Tae..." she said breathlessly, trying her best not to let out a moan and escalate the situation.

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed as his fingers explored the skin on her neck, "What is it, love?"

"I... I'm not r-ready..." she opened her eyes and looked up at him, "For this."

Taehyung smiled and cupped her cheek, placing a gentle kiss on her lips, "Okay."

Anna's brows jumped, "Okay? You're... you're not mad at me? Or upset?"

Taehyung shook his head with his lips turned upwards, "Why would I be angry or upset? I'll wait for you to be ready. I know that things just got better between us, and I also know that you want to take things slow. And I respect your decision."

Anna sighed and wrapped her hands around his neck, burying her face in his chest, "Thank you." She pulled back just enough to meet eyes with him, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Anna let out a yelp when Taehyung suddenly swept her feet of the ground and carried her to his room. He gently placed her in the middle and jumped in, covering them up with his comforter, "I'm tired, let's sleep. I've been wanting to cuddle with you for so long."

Anna giggled at his little pout and kissed it, "I missed cuddling with you, too."

"I'll see you after class, yeah?" Taehyung whispered, to which Anna nodded in reply and pecked his lips.

"See ya." She waved as Taehyung disappeared into his classroom.

"Looks like you two are pretty serious!"

Anna startled at the mischievous voice of Namjoon's and blushed, "Yeah..."

"I'm happy for you." Namjoon ruffled her hair and pulled her along to class, "It was about time things got real!"

"What do you mean?" Anna narrowed her eyes at him.

"Oh, come on! Did you really think my 148 IQ brain would never figure out from the way you both looked at each other?"

"Your IQ is 148?" Her eyes widened in awe.

Namjoon facepalmed, "That's not the point, Beth!"

After a long day, Yoongi got back to the dorm.

He threw the shoes off his legs and walked in, sighing. All he needed was a long, warm bath. He couldn't deal with the student life. But his thirst for expanding his knowledge was the what kept him going to university.

He abruptly halted when he sensed something unusual. Even though it had been over a century since he was alive, his senses only got better over time. Even before he was cursed to immortality, he had a sharp sense of sight and hearing like no other average human, thanks to his stealthy experience of stealing and never getting caught.

He slowly turned the knob to his room and swung it open. He paused when he saw an unknown figure sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Who are you?" He asked the silver-haired male, to which he got a sinister grin in return.

"Oh, is that how you greet a guest?" He pouted, "Nice to meet you too, Min Yoongi."

"How was your day, love?" Taehyung interlinked his fingers with Anna with one hand and kept the other on the steering wheel.

"Exhausting!" Anna sighed, "I just couldn't wait for the day to end!"

Taehyung chuckled and held onto her hand tighter, "Me too! I wanna take you out for dinner tonight, if you're up for it that is! Or we could just chill at home and watch a movie together. I could make popcorn for you. Or your favourite brownies. Or-"

"Taehyung." Anna chuckled and quickly pressed a kiss on the back of his hand, "You're so adorable when you're nervous. You ramble a lot."

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do." She sang and laughed at how adorable her boyfriend was.

Boyfriend...? We never spoke about it... wha-

Anna pulled her hand away when her phone began to buzz in her back pocket. She swiped the green button when she saw Namjoon's caller ID.

Taehyung pouted sourly with a tinge of jealously picking at his chest. But it vaporised when he noticed the shock-struck face of Anna. He pulled over and examined her features which were beginning to lose colour.

"Okay, I'll be there!"

She cut the call and rested her phone on her lap, letting her hands tremble.

Taehyung's concern shot through the roof when he saw tears brimming her eyes, "Beth... What's wrong? What happened?" He whispered gently as he brushed his fingers through her hair.

"T-Tae..." she gulped with difficulty, eyes brimming with tears, "Yoongi... h-he got s-stabbed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 12.4K 59
[✓] Jimin sighed. "So I guess we're back at chasing down psychotic classmates who have nothing better than screw around with our lives?" Taehyung an...
414K 13.8K 30
Jeon Jungkook is dangerous. VERY dangerous. But only the people of America know that, no one in Korea knows about him. When he escapes from jail and...
30.8K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
548K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...