Kim Seok Jin's Little Sister...

Autorstwa yeonneulie

No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Ji... Więcej

JUST SAYING HI
1 : First Meeting
2 : The Debut
3 : The Friendship
4 : The Concert and First Win
5 : The Popularity
6 : The New Friendship
7 : Genius Lab
8 : Jimin Confusion
9 : The Mixtape
10 : Heartbroken
11 : The Concert
12 : Missing You, Little Sister
13 : The Change
14 : The Make Up
15 : A Little Break and A Little Surprise
16 : Passion
17 : Big Hit New Family Member
18 : The Act
19 : The Final Act
20 : Love Yourself
21 : The New Beginning
22 : The Jeans Advertisement
23 : The Jealousy
24 : The Denial
25 : The Confirmation
26 : The Year End Awards
27 : The Year End Awards After Party
28 : The Anger
30 : Behind Her Smile
31 : Behind Her Smile (2)
32 : Seokjin and Yoongi's Word
33 :The Talk
34 : Girls Night
35 : The Plan
36 : Operation Part 1
37 : Operation Part 2
38 : The Dinner
39 : Closer
40 : Moving
41 : The-so-called Second Date
42 : The-so-called Second Date (2)
43 : Suspicious Feeling
44 : Her Side of Story
45 : His Side of Story
46 : Confession?
47 : The Boys Plan
48 : Ferris Wheel
49 : The Late Night Date
50 : The Late Night Date (2)
51 : The Sickness
52 : Away from each other
53 : The Make Up
54 : Resting Day
55 : Anniversary Plan
56 : Anniversary Dinner
57 : Anniversary Dinner (2)
Thank You
Sequel or New Story?
Sequel
Hello

29 : The Request

17K 529 152
Autorstwa yeonneulie

The next day, Y/N being called to the office where Bang PD-nim wants to met her. She expect for him to talk about the accident since this is something to talk about. With her manager, she come to the conference room where Bang PD-nim and a man was waiting for her. Not long after she got in, all of the BTS member also got in. Her gaze fell into one of the member bruised face. She start bitting her lips, feeling guilty about it.

Bang PD-nim start the conversation "Y/N, I just heard about what happen last night and I am so sorry you have to go through it. I've talk with the staff and we decided that you should have 2 bodyguard to guard you. We also decided to move you to a safer apartment"

Y/N just hang her head down and nodded as she heard Bang PD-nim talk. As much as Y/N doesn't want to have bodyguard around. It's weird because she's not an idol, she's a model so she doesn't really need a bodyguard through out her schedule. It's not been long since she move out to live in a apartment but she feels that nothing is wrong with her present apartment anyway. But she guess that Big Hit want to provide her the safest environment for her as possible.

"Everyone, meet Dr. Lee, he is a psychologist that I invite to check up on Y/N. Y/N, Dr. Lee, you can start the consultation in the small conference room in the 2nd floor, okay?" Bang PD-nim continue.

Y/N just nodded as she start to get up from her seat and proced to walk outside the room with Dr. Lee and her manager.

As Y/N exit the room, Bang PD-nim start to turned his head to the boys as he start to talk "Okay boys, I just heard what happen but I don't know the full story. So can someone please tell me what's going on?"

All the BTS member gaze fell on Yoongi as he start to gulped and explain the situation to him. He bit his lips as he stutter in telling the story, not wanting to remember the exact scene.

"....but I don't know what that man really do to her. He's being held in the police station now but there's no evidence at what he's doing and he can charge me for throwing punches at him" Yoongi said with his head down.

Bang PD-nim just stare at him as he let out a sigh.

"There's a CCTV"

All the boys start to widen their eyes and look at each other. A staff start to turn on a laptop with the CCTV video playing in the background. The CCTV have a clear view about what's happening.

The scene when Y/N enter the restroom, when the man waiting for her and talk to her, when Y/N check the restroom, and 'that' scene. The scene where the man assaulted Y/N. 

Yoongi slam his hand on the the desk loudly, making everyone gaze fell on him. He clench his fist, his eyes are burning. He can't take a look at the scene anymore. He just can't.

As much as Seokjin anger fills him up, he can't contain his sadness. Tears start to fell as he close his eyes, not wanting to watch that scene any longer. The other boys don't know what to do. They all felt so angry yet sad. Y/N is like their own little sister, seeing what happening to her broke them.

The video ended when Namjoon start to call the staff and the police came. Silence fell into the room. No one dare to speak anything, each one of them couping up with their own thoughts.

+++

Meanwhile in another room, Y/N took a seat in front of Dr. Lee as she start her consultation.

"Okay Y/N, I know it's hard but you have to tell me what happen okay? I will help you"

Y/N start to tell Dr. Lee about what happen but she can't help to feel nervous and doesn't want to remember the scene. But she knew that Dr. Lee is trying to help her. He didn't force her to talk about all of it, he let her talk slowly and not forcing her to tell him things that she's uncomfortable with. But as much as she doesn't want to remember it, she have to told him about it. She have to if she wanted to feel better.

+++

Y/N don't really know what is going on.

Just before she is sitting in the conference room with Dr. Lee, consulting about her problem and before you know it, now she is in the lift with her manager while holding her backpack and one luggage.

She remember what Bang PD-nim told her after she finish her ice cream that her manager just brought her.

"Y/N, you're gonna be staying with BTS in their dorm for awhile"

She doesn't know why Bang PD-nim said so, maybe Dr. Lee told him that it's best for her to be surounded with a lot of people for now. Certainly they won't let her alone in her apartment. She could go back to her house but with her mother is busy opening her new store, her father with his business, and Seokjung abroad; she know that she won't risk a chance of her being alone. She doesn't know what she would think and do when she's alone. She didn't told her family about it but she knew that Seokjin must've told them as they all text her encouraging words.

The lift door open and Y/N got out from the lift. Heading towards the dorm with her manager. As she rang the bell, Jimin greet her happily.

"Y/N! You're here!"

Y/N just give him a weak smile as she went inside the dorm and her manager bid goodbye.

As she enter, she saw Taehyung and Jungkook in the living room, playing games while shouting at each other. Taehyung got the upper hand but Y/N sure that Jungkook won't let him win. Jimin start to scold them for their noisiness while Y/N just laugh watching them.

I guess staying here won't be bad after all.

+++

Yoongi currently in his Genius Lab. He throw his body into his sofa as he close his eyes. His thought go back to a couple of hours ago.

After Bang PD-nim show them the CCTV, not long after that Dr. Lee came to tell them about the result of the consultation. He said that it best to not let Y/N alone, and the members agree that she should just stay with them in their dorm for now, as they're not really busy so they can take care of her.

Yoongi start to clench his fist as he remember other things that Dr. Lee said.

Flashback :

".....and another thing"

Dr. Lee suddenly stop talking as he seems to hesitate with his words.

"What's is it, Dr. Lee?" Seokjin ask as he gave him a worried look.

"It's her first"

And with that, yoongi can't help it. A wave of emotion start to hit him as he doesn't know what he's feeling right now. Anger? Sadness? All of the negative emotion and thought fill in his head. He felt really useless right now.

"....She's never been touch like that before. She admitted that it's even her first kiss. For the time being, I think it's better for her to make good memories to replace her bad one. It'll be better if she have a romantic partner. But it's a 50:50 situation, she can forget about that bad situation or she can be traumatized for the rest of her life"

Yoongi can feel the wetness in his cheek. Is he crying? He doesn't even realize it. He should've been much faster that night. He should've stay beside her. He should've kept his eyes on her all the time. He should've not ignore her. It's all his fault. He hurt her and now she's hurting again and it's all his fault.

His thought interupted by the sound of a door bell. He quickly sweep his tears away as he open the door.

There, standing in front of his studio door, his hyung that he adore so much, his hyung that always try to liven up the mood with his jokes, his hyung that always been there for him, but now Yoongi can't seem to recognize who this guy is because he never seen his hyung in a state like this before.

"Yoongi, I need your help"

How is it guys? :D

I think it'll take a lot of chapter more before this story finished.

I don't want to write too long chapter as I'm afraid it would bore you :(

What do you think? Should I write longer chapter?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

135K 5.3K 74
BTS and their professor Noona. Ft. Blackpink and IU Dive in the story to find out what happens when BTS live with their Noona who is also a Professor...
222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
347K 9.4K 33
Kim Min Ji is Kim Seok Jin, or BTS Jin's younger sister. After her brother left for Seoul to train as a kpop idol, she never met him again. Now, she...
81.9K 2.5K 30
Jeon Y/N, Younger Sister Of Jeon Jungkook. She Is Very Kind And Innocent. Jungkook Loves Her A Lot. What Will Happen When Y/N Will Find Out That Jung...