Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

46. Parents graves

21.7K 1.2K 206
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hi people.

How are you? And how is your roza (fast) going?

And who is free from this damn lockdown?😥

************

Rahmaan's POV

I looked at them angrily. I was on the urge to loss my temper. How can they behave this way that too in front of me. I saw hana went inside my room. I turned and saw muneeb who's eyes still there were hana left.

"Muneeb" I called him through my gritted teeth clenching my jaw and fist.

"What?" He snap at me. He had the nerve to snap at me after staring at my wife like some pervert.

Don't lose your temper rahmaan I reminded myself and exhaled a long breath to calm down.

"Where you and hana going tomorrow?" I asked he stare at me silently for sometime before rolling his eyes and opening his mouth to speak.

"To Hana's parents grave" he replied in short and walked away.

I was stood there confused for few minutes then I remembered hana told me once she went to her parents grave on her every birthday.

And tomorrow Hana's birthday

I thought and smiled. I waited for sometime before going toward my room.

I opened my room slowly and peek inside and saw lights off. I step inside and closed the door behind me slowly and walked toward my bed were I saw my wife sleeping peacefully. I smiled and sat beside her feeling that peace again which left me with hana.

Hana was fast asleep so I got the chance to admire my wife with her baby bump. I placed my hand on her belly and kneel down infront of the bed facing her baby bump were my child was sleeping like its mother.

"Hey.. My baby is sleeping... Papa never talked to his baby na.. I know your angry beta.. but papa truly sorry for everything your idiot papa did to you and your mama... Please forgive me baby.. and make your mama to forgive your papa... Your the only one who's more close to your mama than anyone now.. and Im sure you will give your papa a chance to prove himself... You will na baby?" I was talking to my baby in whisper and could feel my eyes watery. I felt happy with this small beautiful moments which I was spending with my unborn child. But then when I asked a last question I felt something in her stomach and instantly heard Hana's moaned. I looked up at her with wide eyes and saw her stirred in her sleep but she was still in her deep sleep. I again looked at her belly In shocked and surprised.

"Does my baby just kicked?" I asked in completely shocked my eyes were still wide open. but then a wide smile came to my lips as I realised

YES!

My baby just response to my talked. I screamed I'm my mind. A small chuckled left my mouth. I instantly covered my mouth with my hand. Not wanting hana to wake up. This was so beautiful. And the thought that my baby response to me make my heart swollen in pure joy and pride. And I know my child is with me now..

So mrs hana rahmaan mirza be ready to came back to me again.. because now my baby is with me. I told hana in my thoughts with smiled.

I saw wall clock and it was 12:8am. I stood up and caressed Hana's forehead

"Happy birthday my love" i whisper and kissed her forehead. And again bend a little toward her belly.

"Don't do this again champ when your mama is sleeping... or else she will know our little secret... Yes my baby I will come to talk to you every nights when your mama fast asleep...cause I know she's not going to let me talk to you... okay.. now good night" i said all those in whisper and kissed my baby.. of course on her baby bump.

I stood up. And think about how to go with hana to her parents grave.. yes I made my mind that I will not let muneeb to be with hana on her most emotional day.

I smirked when something comes in my mind.

Sorry muneeb.. I thought and chuckled before walking out of the room.

**************

Author's POV

" Ya Allah! What's wrong with this man" hana yelled banging on the muneeb's bedroom door. She was there continuesly yelling and banging last 15 minutes. But muneeb didn't open the door nor he response.

While rahmaan stood behind hana with smirk crossing his arms around his chest.

"I'm telling you... Your just wasting your time.. he is not going to come... He is sleeping" rahmaan said fifth time, hana turned toward him with glared. She was very angry.

"I think he is not feeling well... I will ask mama to give me keys to open this door" hana mumbled feeling worried cause she knew muneeb was never irresponsible for anything.

"Here" rahmaan held the keys in front of her. She looked at him surprised but that surprised turned into Anger.

"If have the keys then why you were stood there shutting your mouth... You should have gave me this before" she yelled snatching that keys.

"I didn't wanted you to disturb that poor man's sleep... But now I think you truly think him as your personal driver" rahmaan said and chuckled at the end. And receive hana's deadly glare.

"Idiot jerk" she mumbled and open the door and walked inside.

"Whatever... I'm all yours" rahmaan said walking behind her.

They both saw muneeb sleeping on his stomach. Shirtless.

"Close your eyes" rahmaan hurriedly put his palm on hana's eyes and turned her other side.

"What..." She was about to turn but he held her by putting his hand on her shoulder from back.

"No! Your not going to see him like this... And if you want then I can take of my shirt.. and you know how hot I am" he whispered last part causing hana blushed slightly.

"Rahmaan... Wake him up now...or else I'm going to do this" she threatened more like wanted to hide that embarrassing situation. Muneeb was shirtless and rahmaan's dirty talk.. not that good match.

"Okay okay... My angry cat" he walked toward the bed. A smirk again came to his lips seeing muneeb sleeping like this.

"Muneeb.. bro wake up... You promised hana that you will take her to her parents grave... Then how can you be so irresponsible... Bro wake up" he said like he really concerned about the situation and look at hana who's back was facing him.

"Muneeb" he put his hand on his shoulder.

"Let me sleep" finally a irritated voice came from muneeb's mouth.

"Oh god Jaan... Look he wants to sleep... Now what can we do" rahmaan said coming infornt of her. But saw Hana's eyes filled up with tears.

"Hanu... What happened?" He asked concern cupping her face.

"I...i always went to my parents grave on this day... But I think... I won't be able to go today..." She mumbled and walked out of muneeb room.

Hana never went her parents grave alone. So she doesnt have the courage to go alone there and that too in this condition.. and there was no one who can take her to her parents grave.

"Why? You will going there today as well.. and I'm taking you there" rahmaan said but hana shook her head.

"No! I don't want to go with you" she said and turned to leave but he held her wrist.

"Yes! You will going with me" he exclaimed and started walking toward main door.

"Rahmaan I said I don't want to go with you" hana yelled but her protest wasn't that much cause her heart wanted to go to her parents grave. So that's why rahmaan able to make her sit inside the car and he himself sat on driving seat and started the engine.

"You don't have to do this" she said crossing her arms like an offended child. Rahmaan didn't replied but smiled at her angry face.

***********

Rahmaan's POV

I was driving to her parents grave when I saw small flowers shop. I stopped the car and got out of the car.

"Whare are you going?" Hana asked.

"Coming" with that I walked toward flowers shop.

I buy flowers and walked back to my car and sat inside. Hana looked at me and then my both hand. A beautiful white flower bouquet I placed it on the front car board. And then turned to hana.

"Happy birthday Jaan" before she could understand what happening I wished her while kissing her cheeks. And gave her a roses which I brought with my love for her. But she didn't take it.

Hana was looking at me slightly wide eyes and then at the rose in my hand.

"Take it jaan" I requested with pleading smiled. she glanced at me before taking that rose. A sigh of relief escaped my lips and a wide smile come to my lips. I thought she will rejecte my wished but she didn't.

"Thanks...." Hana said in low voice and i stared at her smilingly.

"But no thanks" saying this she throw that roses out of the window. A small gasped escaped my mouth. I looked at her with hurt filled eyes but she was smiling bitterly.

I felt she just stabbed in my heart with sharp knife. This was the first time I brought her something with my love. I gave her a beautiful rose filled with my love but she just throw that rose without any emotions. I gulped the lum which formed in my throat due to Hana's rudeness.

You deserve it

A voice. from inside me spoke and I sighed before started driving again. After all I did to hana what I was expecting that she will forgive me that easily. No! I have to earned her forgiveness. I have to endure her hate and her harsh behaviour.

*********

We reached there after few more minutes without any conversation after that. She started walking toward the gate of the cemetery followed by me. She cover her head and stopped in front of her parents grave. I stood beside her.

"Assalamualaikum mama baba" hana greeted them with smiled and eyes filled with unshed tears.

"Assalamualaikum chachu chachi" I also greeted. Hana look at me. I went closer to her and held white flowers infront of her which I brought for them. She stare at flowers few seconds before putting her hands on it. And we both place that flowers on their graves. Hana sat beside her father's grave

"I really missed you baba... Honestly I don't remember how mamma was.. but I remembere how you were baba.. how much you loved me... How much you tried to make me away from all the pain.. and today... Today your hana needs her both parents.. but your not here" she said a tear escaped her eyes. Sighing she look up at the sky to held back her emotions

I put my hands on her shoulder and sat beside her. She glanced at me before looking back at the grave and a beautiful smile came to her lips.

"Sorry for being so emotional" chuckling a little she wipe her tears.

"You know today I came here especially to give you Both a good news" she said smiling and I know unintentionally but her eyes fall on me and thanks to god this time her smile was still there.

"Your going to be grandparents of my child soon mama baba" she said smiling and I didn't missed a beautiful small blushed on her cheeks.

"Our child" I corrected. hana look at me but didn't say anything.

"Your going to be grandparents of our child soon chachu chachi" I repeated with proud smiled.

"Your daughter is giving me tough time chachu" I said looking at their grave with innocent face. But I could feel Hana's glared. I turned to her.

"But I love her... And I will always love her" I exclaimed smiling looking at directly at her eyes.

Hana look away from me and stood up. And held her both palm infront of her face. She was praying. I also did the same. And after praying for their peaceful souls we walked out from there. And went to home.

I know... Now i have to face hana and muneeb's wrath. I thought and sighed.

*************

How was it?

Want to tell any of scene you like or dislike?

So tell me what you are expecting from Birthday girl? (Cause birthday girl is gonna do something heartbreaking. 'ofcourse for rahmaan')

So if you want update soon then don't forget to votes and comments 😉

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 84.2K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
464K 18.8K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...
943K 56.9K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...