Kimetsu no yaiba One Shot!!

De nimnimkasar19

All this belongs to the rightful owners. Except some of my drawing. Mais

Zenitsu x female reader
Inouske x mute reader(part 1)
Inouske x mute reader (part 2)
Shinobu X female reader
Rengoku X reader (Proposal)
Inouske X mute reader part 3
Sanemi (I wish you were mine)
Request
Aoi(mermaid) x male reader
Aoi(mermaid) x male reader part 2
Zenitsu
Uzui // I like your eyes
Shinobu small sister x Genya // Thank you
Request
Kyojuro// you're like my mom
Shinobu // your great
🌸💮🍡🍡Zodiac time🍡🍡💮🌸
what do you think of it???
Shinobu small sister x Genya part 2 ( Genya please stay with me)
Here some of my drawing enjoy readers
💮🌸🌺🌺Zodiac Time🌺🌺🌸💮
Sanemi \\ what's wrong with me?
Obanai \\ i like Mitsuri chan
Tanjiro.... is that you?
colour manga of Zenitsu X Female reader. (manga version)
Muichiro 🎎// you are still a kid ... for me.
Muichiro // I will protect you
I LIKE YOU! // Shinobu X Male reader
Hey!! I think i like you!!!
Rengoku
🌸🌸⚔️Zodiac time⚔️🌸🌸
Zodiac sign 🌼🍫
Hashira on the wedding day
Random Hashira
✴️Sanemi and florist✴️
Hello guys(9/9/2023) 6:25pm

Douma (Why I can't eat you?)

6.1K 99 12
De nimnimkasar19

You was working as a gardener in Douma temple.

" Who is that girl?" Ask Douma to one of his worker.
" She is y/n l/n, the new gardener."

" She looks beautiful enough for me" said Douma to himself with a evil smirk.

Suddenly he saw something in her. When y/n Chan smile and laugh, she can make anyone fall for her or can please them.

Douma touch his chest. " What this feeling? I have never felt that in my life."

Y/n Chan has l/h or s/h, and a pink eyes, and a fair face.

" Y/n Chan is so pretty" compliment the woman workers.

" No I'm not" laughing at them jokingly.

" I wish you were my son wife."

You just stop talking after hearing the word. As you remember your past. Your father tried to sold you to a powerful landlord who wants to keep beautiful wife, and he was a old man with lots of power. Just before the wedding you ran away.

" It will never happen" you murmured.

" Y/n Chan the master is calling you"

" Huh!"

You followed him and was at the chamber. You was scared as what kind of master were you serving. Nobody told you.

" You can leave now" said Douma to the servant who  brought y/n Chan.

" Yes master"

" So your name is y/n l/n right"

You was looking at his beautiful rainbow eyes. And you space out.
" Huh yes, your master indeed I'm y/n l/n, at your service."

" Did you space out?" Asked Douma, finding abit interesting to you." Tell me what were you thinking?"

"Master I was thinking that you have a beautiful eyes like a rainbow" said y/n Chan nervously." And I though if you can see things clearly or colourful like a rainbow"

This woman is interesting. Douma burst out laughing very hard at your imagination.
" Hahaha your a interesting creature"
Looking at your dirty clothes after the gardening. " What a waste of beauty?"
" I won't call myself a beauty but a girl who is brave enough to escape a nightmare wedding." You laugh, you forgot that you was in the presence of your master.
" Huh a nightmare wedding! But it's really a waste of beauty too." Thought Douma.

Looking at you. Douma was blushing and staring at you.
" Y/n Chan now your not a gardener anymore but the head of the temple."

" Am I allowed to have such a high post? I'm just a mere girl working as a gardener"

Douma came down from where he was sitting. He came nearer to you and now you was face to face with him.
" What am I feeling? Douma just eat her, I'm sure you can bear the pain y/n Chan." Douma open his mouth and tries to bite her. Y/n Chan just close her eyes. Douma went back to normal, cus he can't devour y/n Chan.

" Your majesty if your hungry then I can asked the kitchen maid to prepare food for your majesty" Said y/n Chan nervously with eyes closed.

" Huh sure sure you may go"
Y/n left the chamber

Douma what are you doing? Did she figured out that I'm a demon. We will see about that.

" One day if I was born again after the demon Slayers, slays me i will marry you y/n" Douma made a promise." I will make you the happiest woman. And protect you from nightmare wedding" he chuckled.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

929K 13.8K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
200K 3.3K 19
Artworks used for the cover and for the book belongs to thr rightful owners If by any chance that you own any of these used artworks and would like m...
34.8K 1.3K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
75.3K 2.8K 74
【"】ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ /ᴊᴜːˈғᴐːʀɪə/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.【"】 "҉ Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴇ...