A Chance To Be With You ✓

By NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

11

4.5K 223 31
By NeverEndingStory4You

Taehyung's POV

We arrived at our pack house and I glanced back at Jungkook. He was looking around with wide eyes, completely stunned. I rolled my eyes strolled forward, searching for Yoongi who's about to be dead meat.

I opened the door and stepped inside, not even caring about my supposed to be mate, Jungkook.
Some of the pack members were busy celebrating, since we defeated another pack. I sighed and walked over to the kitchen, getting a glass of water myself.

I gulped down the refreshing liquid and smirked, seeing Yoongi helping the Jimin guy with his wound on the couch in the corner of the room. I placed down the glass and walked over to them, clearing my throat when I stood behind him. I saw him flinch.

"You really disrespected your Alpha today." He slowly turned around to look at me, while Jimin was avoiding eye contact. "I'm sorry, Alpha. It's just--I was so happy when I found my mate. I couldn't let you kill him.. You would understand if you'd like your mate.. Why don't you pay attention to him? I'm sure he would love--"

"Enough!" I raised my voice.

"Wait--Jungkook, he's here?! I have to go to him--" Jimin tried to stand up but failed.

"Listen here, I want to make something clear. I don't care that you are an Alpha, in this pack your considered something lower. I'm not going to put a name on it, but you'll have to listen to me. I'm the Alpha. Got it?!" I growled while glaring at the Jimin guy. He nodded and looked at Yoongi with pleading eyes.

"Alright, come on, let's go to Jungkook." Yoongi helped Jimin to stand up and together they walked away.

I followed them with my eyes and saw how Jimin hugged Jungkook like his life depended on it, Jungkook shedding a few tears.

I felt my wolf pinching something inside of me but I don't care.

I simply don't.

What was I thinking?! Why did I bring him here?!

Jungkook's POV

I clutched tightly onto Jimin, not planning on letting go.

"I-I'm so glad you're o-okay!" I whispered. He smiled. "Me too, Kooks. Me too. I'm glad my best friend is alright. But.. I want you to meet someone." I stepped back and looked at the person next to him, who was staring at Jimin like he was made from gold or something.

"Kooks, this is Yoongi. My mate. Yoongi, this is Jungkook." I smiled and waved at him. "Nice to meet you, Yoongi. Take care of Jimin really well, okay?" He smiled.

Gummy smile.

"Of course, Jungkook. I will. Even though we just met, my wolf and I live for him. I already love him so much."

These words made Jimin blush feriously.

"Aww, Jiminie. Did the beta make the Alpha shy?" He mumbled something while looking down what seemed like 'shut up.'

I giggled. "I'll go now. You two need some time alone.." I trailed off. Yoongi nodded and I left, looking through the house for a bit.

This house is enormous..

I tried to avoid as many people as possible. I don't want any trouble..

I wasn't sure where I was going, but I just explored for some more. I ended up bumping into someone's chest, and I knew all to well who that is.

"Can't you watch where you're going?!" His deep voice sended shivers down my spine. "Y-yes, I'm sorry Alpha." I didn't look up.

I wish I had a mate like Jimin has. A loving, caring mate. I wish the moment we met was special. I wish the moment we met was like how I imagined all those times, and not how it turned out.. And I wish my mate could look at me, without having any kind of disgust on his face.

But maybe I'm not good enough.

Maybe I'm too fat.
Maybe I'm ugly.

I'm a submissive, useless and weak omega.

I can't even contradict him.

So I guess he's right..

All those thoughts made my eyes glossy.

'I've cried so much already, I should keep my feelings to myself for now.. Otherwise I would look really pathetic..'

"A-alpha.. Where's my room?" I asked carefully. "Second floor, sixth door." He was about to walk away but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist. The touch made me feel tingly, I could feel my wolf nearly wag his tail at such a small movement.

I bit my lip at my own action, realizing what I just did. Shit.

He yanked his arm away. "Don't touch me ever again. What do you want now?"

Ouch.

"C-can you bring me there? I would get lost.." I whispered. I heard him sigh. "Just find it yourself. I have better things to do. Or ask someone else, I don't care."

"B-but--" He already walked away.
"I don't know anyone else here.." I mumbled. I looked back up and searched for a staircase. I took a few steps forward and squeezed myself through a group of people, who were too busy to notice me. If they did, they'd probably ignore me anyway, nothing new..

I walked around the corner and my eyes immediately fell onto the staircase I was searching for.

Once on the second floor, I was rethinking his words.

Did he say fifth or sixth door?

Due to the tingling moment and my own action, I already forgot his words..

Shrugging, I walked over to the fifth door. It's 50/50. I knocked and when I got no response, I opened it and peeked inside. Noticing there is no one, I walked inside and closed the door behind me.

The room was really clean and neat. It was very spacious and there was a big window giving a clear view of the forest.

There was a desk, bookcase, bathroom and there was even a mini-kitchen. You could compare this room easily to a small dorm room, inside a mansion.

It looked luxurious.

'There's no way this room is mine..' I thought. I stood at the end of the bed, facing the window. My prediction was concluded correct, when someone opened the door and closed it.

Taehyung's POV

I walked away from Jungkook who was annoying me to death and walked outside, when I realized I forgot something in my room. I face-palmed and walked back into the house, up the stairs and into my room.

I closed the door behind me and that's when I looked up.

My eyes met with Jungkook and he flinched, looking down again.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?! Can't you do anything right for once?! It was so easy! Second floor, sixth door! Seriously, how dumb are you on a scale from 1 to 10?!" I growled loudly.

You see, no one except for me has been in my room before. Like never. And this Jungkook guy is the last person I want to see in here.

I stared at him angrily, waiting for a response which he's probably too scared to give.

That's when I saw a teardrop falling onto the ground, my carpet absorbing it.

Somehow, my wolf was screaming at me and I internally rolled my eyes at his action. I don't like the guy. I'll never like him. Why does this affect me?!

He looked up, still not looking into my eyes and smiled bitterly, another tear sliding down his cheek.

"S-sorry for disturbing you and for being such a b-burden A-alpha.." With that, he raced past me, a wave of his addicting scent trailing after him.

My heart ached a bit but I shrugged it off. I was really mad at my wolf now, though. We're clearly not on one line.

Forgetting what I came here for in the first place, I wanted to make sure my box that was hidden was left untouched.

I walked over towards my bed, squatting down and pulling a box out from underneath it. I removed the lid and licked my finger to run it past a few documents, trying to fish out a letter which was secured between two documents.

Once found, I sighed and read it through for the 100th time.

There's a reason why people adress me as 'V' if I tell them my name in the first place.

There's also a reason why I hate omega's in particular so much.
Not only because I wanted an Alpha to be my mate.

No one may know the truth.

Because if people find out..

They would know that my whole life has been a lie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 19.6K 53
Trilogy #1 In the werewolf society, Alphas are the most dominant ones, they are the ones who dominate, they are the ones who lead. Sigmas, on the ot...
576K 47.4K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...
12.4K 564 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
56.4K 2.1K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...