π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

By pandas-and-peaches

𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—Œπ—ˆ 𝗂 π–Ώπ—‚π—€π—Žπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ 𝗐𝗁𝗒 π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝗐𝗋𝗂t𝖾 𝖺 π–»π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝗂𝗍? 𝘳𝘦𝘲... More

π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ!
π—ƒπ–Ίπ—‰π–Ίπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗆
π–Όπ—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώπ–Ύπ–Ύ 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋
𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—Œπ–Ίπ—…π–Ύ
π—‡π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 24 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π–½π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 π—ˆπ—Žπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? (π–Όπ—ˆπ—…π—…π–Ίπ–»)
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π—π—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗉𝗍 1~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—“π—ˆπ—†π–»π—‚π–Ύ π–Ίπ—‰π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—’π—‰π—Œπ–Ύ
𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ–Ύπ—‡π—
1𝗄 π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ–½π—Œ!
π–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ—Žπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π—‹π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—Œ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋
π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾
π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ— π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œ
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹
π—Šπ—Žπ—‚π–½π–½π—‚π—π–Όπ— π—‰π—‹π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—Œπ–Ύ
π—π—‹π—Žπ—π— π—ˆπ—‹ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾
π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—‚π—‡π—‚π—Œπ–Όπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇
#𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 π—…π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 + π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž
𝗉𝗍 1~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 2~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗉𝗍 3~ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 π—Žπ—‰
𝗇𝖾𝗐 π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… (π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ π—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώ)
𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€
π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—†π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ίπ—…
𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 π—‹π—ˆπ–Ίπ–½π—π—‹π—‚π—‰
π—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—‹π–Ίπ—‡π—π—‚π—‡π–Ύ π—†π—ˆπ—π—‚π–Ύ 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗂 π—€π—ˆπ— 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—…
π—†π—Žπ—Œπ—Žπ–Ύπ—† 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗂𝖼𝖾 π—Œπ—„π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€
π–½π—’π—Œπ—‰π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ό
π—π—‚π—Œπ–½π—ˆπ—† 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 π—‹π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—π–Ίπ—…
π—Œπ–Όπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
𝗉𝗍 2~ π—Œπ—‹π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ—π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—‹π—‚π—Œπ—π–»π–Ίπ—‡π–½π—Œ
π—‹π—ˆπ—ˆπ–Ώπ—π—ˆπ—‰ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ & 10𝗄 γ‚·οΈŽ
π—“π—ˆπ—ˆπ—† 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖺/𝗇
update!
update again lol

π—Œπ—‰π—‚π—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–»π—ˆπ—π—π—…π–Ύ

39.3K 627 3.7K
By pandas-and-peaches

i have never even played spin the bottle シ︎
♪crush- tessa violet

y/n~ your name

b/f/n~ best friends's name

r/n~ rival's name

r/b/n~ random boy's name

c/n~ crush's name

c/e/c~ crush's eye colour

c/hc~ crush's hair colour

c/b/f/n~ crush's best friend's name

c/f/n~ crush's friend's name

♡︎

"Who wants to play spin the bottle?" Someone shouted from across the room.

It was the last day of school and we didn't know what to do. Our teacher had kinda abandoned us so our whole class was really bored. 

My friends raised their eyebrows at me as I blushed. I was offered to play spin the bottle with my crush last year but I chickened out.

"Yeah lets go!" I distinctly heard C/N shout behind me as more people started to agree.

Everyone only agreed cause C/N did. After all, he's the most popular boy in our year.

Everyone started to move to one of the hangout zones near our classroom, which was much bigger and perfect for playing games. I sighed and reluctantly got dragged by my friends towards the group, who had already found a bottle.

C/B/F/N looked up from talking to C/N at stared at me in shock.

"You're playing Y/N?" He exclaimed.

"Uh, um yeah I am." I muttered, staring down at the floor.

He raised an eyebrow at me before ushering me into the circle, giving a quick glance at C/N who was blushing.

"Why is he blushing?" I thought as I got plopped down in-between R/N and R/B/N.

R/N glared at me before turning her attention back towards C/N, giving him a sly grin.

I shuddered. What a bitch.

"Ok!" C/B/F/N called, clapping his hands in order to get everyone's attention. "We're gonna start!"

He then signalled to C/F/N who immediately went over to sit by the door, probably keeping an eye on it in case any teachers walked by.

C/B/F/N, confident as he is, decided to go first and spun the bottle as hard as possible.

We all watched the bottle as it slowed. It was getting very close to stopping on B/F/N, who had the biggest crush on him.

B/F/N looked at me with pink cheeks but then her face fell, as it landed on the girl 2 people away from her.

C/B/F/N just smirked and beckoned her with one finger towards him.

Everyone was silent as she scooted over to him. C/B/F/N put his hands around her waist and leaned in, kissing her quite passionately for quite a long time.

Once they pulled apart everyone starting clapping and cheering, especially C/N's friends.

B/F/N was red in the face and just looked away. She looked like she was going to cry.

I was about to go and comfort her but C/B/F/N wiped his lips and grinned at us. 

"Ok who's next?"

~

This went on for another four rounds, my breath hitching up whenever the bottle landed close to either C/N or me.

After R/N had finished her turn, she proceeded to spin the bottle.

I watched it as it spun round the circle once before stopping on... C/N.

I felt all my friends eyes on me as R/N just grinned and pulled her already short skirt down, shuffling towards C/N who looked pretty neutral about the situation.

R/N leaned in, grabbing him by the face and I braced myself for what was about to happen until-

"Hey, hey!" C/B/F/N said as he pulled them apart. "C/N how about you kiss..." His eyes landed on me. "Y/N instead."

Everyone started at me in shock as my mouth fell open and I became red in the face.

C/N looked similarly flustered as he got pushed towards me by a smiling C/B/F/N. He whispered something in his ear but C/B/F/N just smirked and said something back, causing his face to immediately harden.

C/N then locked eyes with me as he stood up and walked towards me, extending his hand out to mine once he had reached where I was sitting. 

I placed my cold hand in his, it was shaking. C/N noticed and gently rubbed his hand over mine as he dragged me towards the middle of the circle.

I looked around to see everyone's eyes were on us. R/N was scowling in our direction.

C/N turned my head back around so I was facing him again and muttered "Don't look at them, look at me."

I blushed and nodded as he let go of my hand and tentatively placed his hands on my waist. Without warning he leaned in and kissed me. I closed my eyes, savouring the moment. I felt my fingers subconsciously wrap around his soft, C/H/C locks as he only kissed me harder.

We both broke away for air as C/B/F/N stood up clapping as he made his way over to C/N.

C/N motioned for him to be quiet as he turned to look at me, his C/E/C eyes shining.

"Y/N I've liked you since we were kids but I was to embarrassed to say... until now."

I pulled me closer to his chest and lifted my head up so I was looking right at him. 

"Will you- will you be my girlfriend?" He muttered so only I could hear.

I gulped but nodded, smiling till my mouth hurt.

"Yes, I will."

C/B/F/N immediately spoke. "Did you ask her C/N?!"

C/N nodded and everyone ran over to us with congratulations whilst R/N just stomped away with her friends following behind her.

C/N looked at me, shook his head and leaned down to kiss me again. 

"I love you."

~earlier~

C/N's POV-

I couldn't believe the bottle had landed on R/N. I took a quick glance at Y/N who looked to be just as upset by this as I was, though I tried to keep my expression neutral.

I saw R/N making her way over to me, a grin on her face. I felt her hands cup my cheeks and I wanted to stop her but I just couldn't. I felt paralysed.

Just then, I heard C/B/F/N go "Hey, hey!" He said as he pulled us apart. "C/N how about you kiss..." His eyes landed on Y/N. "Y/N instead."

"Shit!"

C/B/F/N started dragging me towards her as I whispered in this ear "Why are you doing this? This isn't the time!"

C/B/F/N just smirked and muttered so only I could hear "If you don't man up and kiss her right now C/N, I'll kiss her myself."

I felt my face harden. The hell he was going to kiss her.

I was.

♡︎

~Peachy x

(1205 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.2K 21
HIATUS. you chose the wrong person to trust because you feel it's the best option you have...but what if the person you turn down and who always seek...
27.8K 992 13
There are many things about Henry that are captivating. Charlotte only wishes that said captivation didn't lead to staring, distraction and embarrass...
33.1K 1.6K 41
{ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ a nineteen year old girl; Soojung moves to the city of Seoul with her mother; in hopes of starting over. But who knew the young...
167K 2.1K 7
❝ you're a bit slow today, davies... ❞ ❝ you're insufferable everyday, wood... ❞ ───── 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑨 𝑭𝑰𝑺𝑻 |...